X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was just kidding man

Comment

Light, I Am!

You are Not a Body that has a Spirit, You are a Spirit that Has a Body! There is no Path to Peace, Peace is the Path!

Comment

ordered 22AWG today for better results(hopefully)

Comment

received wire yesterday, building spool(spindle) today

Comment

Great discussion
            Hello all new to this forum
            Coming in a little late, but the other day i heard of Thane Heins's magnet motor & in a couple days had one put together. Thane as you may know is more known for his Bi-Toroid 0 Power Factor transformer, but this Magnet Motor seems like the Answer to vehicle applications, Any news on home builds?

Here's a couple links to my two Perepiteia replication vids
            Regenerative Acceleration Replication Part 1
            YouTube - Regenerative Acceleration Replication by Kurt part 1

Part 2
            YouTube - Regenerative Acceleration Replication by Kurt part 2 (ending)
            let me know what you think (if you feel like it
            Last edited by mr.clean; 05-05-2011, 02:39 PM. Reason: got the vids on youtube now :)
            In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
            In the expert's mind there are few.
            -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
              Great discussion
              Hello all new to this forum
              Coming in a little late, but the other day i heard of Thane Heins's magnet motor & in a couple days had one put together. Thane as you may know is more known for his Bi-Toroid 0 Power Factor transformer, but this Magnet Motor seems like the Answer to vehicle applications, Any news on home builds?

Here's a couple links to my two Perepiteia replication vids
              Regenerative Acceleration Replication Part 1
              Login | Facebook

Part 2

Login | Facebook
              let me know what you think (if you feel like it
              Hi Mr Clean,

Could you tell us how the coils are wound and the reasoning as to why the rotor speeds up.i have been following Thane's work for some time but I have not asked for an explanation.Care to enlighten us .

-Gary

Comment

Hi Gmeat, the only explanation that makes sense to me is what Thane mentioned once (I think), that the BEMF "force" is allowed to exit the air gap due to the conductive rotor, & is simply redirected by the path of least reluctance & the coil configuration.
                But the huge thing is that the BEMF/ (the "would-be" losses) are ADDED to the process, instead of SUBTRACTED!
                So rather than generator coil - BEMF= regular output
                ...you would have the gen coil + the BEMF= augmented output
                & theoretically the more you load it... the more BEMF you provide
                -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

mr. clean, nice work on that. How is your main coil wound? Bifilar? BTW are you a time traveler from the year 2038 or do you need to reset your video clock?
                  There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

lol thanks E-wizard yeah i never adjusted the date, kind of adds more sci-fi feeling lol
                    The center coil is a single 30 gauge wire/ 119ohms wound on a 2 1/2" hex bolt (not the greatest but it works) The outter current winding is 24 gauge at 1 ohm.
                    The core is basically a length of thin flat galvanized steel, more layers laminated from eachother would prob have better flux tho.
                    --& i think the outter has too many turns because its output is so low, As well, the entire core is too small, but this was to just see what would happen Lol
                    Im satisfied that it works, and with the motor only needing 2 amps operating, & less as it spools up, im sure that with the correct balance of HV/HC coils & proper core material, at 3000 rpm, my guess is it would easily surpass 2 amps out.
                    -even my low wind alternator makes 12V & 3 amps at 150 rpm, & its half the size of the motor, so im optimistic
                    We'll see i guess
                    -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

I find a couple ppl on another forum dismissing the Heins motor because they had never witnesed OverUnity.
                      In my opinion, whether or not this can be o/u, (& why the hell not if there's no Lenz)
                      ...its most suited purpose is foremost a propulsion motor, not an electric generator.
                      People being dis-satisfied and looking for more than 30 watts per coil or whatever it was, while ignoring the usefulness of free acceleration, are being a bit greedy.
                      If you want big current for little input, build a tesla coil, & step it down, & call it a Don Smith device.
                      We are talking about a charging current, not an On-demand supply, right?
                      Getting ANY watts out is great if it doesnt drag the rpm, let alone provide charging AND some (free?) acceleration
                      ( yes i still believe my acceleration hallucinations my motor keeps doing lol

Hey, what about shorting the HV coils by hooking up to the primary on a Bi-toroid???
                      Shorting while energizing the primary of the transformer
                      Thoughts?
                      -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

I have only read a little of this thread.
                        As you say, the bi-toroid transformer is based in a small modification of a classic transformer.

Thane uses 2 cores with different reluctance, and 3 coils: 1 primary and 2 secondary. The primary coil is in the part of the core of higher reluctance, so he is using reactive current in the primary. Then, the first secondary is between the 2 cores and acts like the primary coil in a classic transformer. The second secondary is like the secondary in a classic transformer.
                        The key here is that the back emf produced in the second secondary coil cannot travel to the source since the source is directly connected to the core of higher reluctance and back-emf only travels in the material of lower reluctance. So it is not killing the power source and the energy generated is almost "free".

The complication here is that you need 2 cores of different reluctance. I'm developing a system to mimic Heins' bi-toroid transformer without using the 2 different cores. I use a primary "scalar coil" and 2 secondary coils. The core is of the same composition and here the reluctance of the core is not a critic factor since I have modified the primary coil and back emf cannot travel back to the power source.

Comment

New courses added
                          Two Toroid Gabriel device
                          Panacea University - Courses

David Klingelhoefer’s open source donation of the “Two Toroid Gabriel device” requires YOUR replication reports OR support to help optimize, validate and improve this effect. NEEDED participation by OPEN SOURCE engineers can be managed in a number of ways to be the most efficient. In one example -A select trusted group of open source enthusiast can mobilize to pool resources together (and others can help with donations) to designate a trusted body with a PRIOR agreement to open source the final outcome. All this can be done with the inclusion of the required public records and credits.
                          The potential of the open source free energy community to help the public is growing; we have many trusted engineers like Ron P, Peter Lindemann, Gene, Jetijs and (too many more to mention here) MANY OF US can CONSOLIDATE to manage resources for such a project if it is desired. If you are willing to help with individual research reports or pool resources together for such a task please visit the technical threads for the Two Toroid Gabriel Device listed in this document

Credits to ALL . Made for a quick start to new comers will add rep data as we go on.

Ash
                          Last edited by ashtweth; 05-08-2011, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Well my 2 pennies for what its worth.
                            With my last Bedini SG build I made my cores of soft iron wire. The metal is very magnetic and doesnt seem to hold and magnets once the coil is finished firing. They were little marking flags from Home Depot and removed the plastic orange flag. I bunched them up and used them as the core. I extended them out farther than the flange of my coil by nearly double the length of the main coil. When experimenting with this arrangement I slipped a spool of heavier wire (18 ga) on this extra core piece to see what kind of transformer action I could get off it. There was a real voltage there. But more to my surprise when a load was put across this coil the Bedini's amp draw decreased and the wheel sped up!
                            I tried with a finer ga wire of around 22 and did not get as good of results. So shorting a coil on a common core equals higher rmp of prime mover and lower amp draw. PLUS usable Voltage and current from the second coil.

Comment

Working...
                            X