Milkovic Pendulum motorized Hybrid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
    I don't know what your trying to say. I would hope that your not trying to say I have sat on this for my own greedy purpose or something. Even if I had, its mine, I'll do with it what I will.
    I have steady worked out problems with it and currently I am in the design and simulation phase of the tenth version.
    It works, thats all I can say.

Matt
    What I am saying is that if you have something of value, and I suspect you have, reveal it to all and sundry as often as is necessary. Don't hide it.

If you are fed up with this process, feel free to email me a bunch of files and I will find space on the net to put them. You can then simply give people a link. This will cost nothing because the space is free and the address, unless you direct otherwise, could be tinyurl.com/xxxx where the xxxx is (subject to availability) whatever you want. The files can be updated and altered as you wish and you may take over control - if you have FTP software - when you want.

Comment

• and easier to fabricate

https://youtu.be/9SbqR6BVDsg

https://youtu.be/fp3-UDY7VNM

Videos of a failed project from last year, I just have to replace the pendulum with the pulse motor and springs.
      Last edited by Burnit0017; 03-13-2015, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• Have a clue

Burnit0017
        Whenever I see someone come on here immediately start changing someone's design before even having replicated the working device I have to wonder what exactly their motives are? Build the basic design, get it working correctly, and THEN make modifications.

wrtner,
        Matt has showed everything about this device in videos and in explanations on this thread. Did you even read the entire thread before you began this crap about him trying to hide something?

It is no wonder builders get fed up with trying to post ANYTHING on these forums.

Dave
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Hi, nothing dark going on here. I am just showing how I plan to drive a PMA with the bouncer. I have all the parts fabricated, I am just waiting for warmer weather.

pulse motor fabricated over the winter

https://youtu.be/aaF1_AyZe-c
          Last edited by Burnit0017; 03-13-2015, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/B3dLzZZ5jKQ

In the spirit of open source, I will be using a MPPT circuit at the output of the PMA. It will stop (I squared R) loss at the stator and reduce drag. So all the parts work, it just has to be assemble and tested. I will post results when available.

Comment

• Originally posted by wrtner View Post
              What I am saying is that if you have something of value, and I suspect you have, reveal it to all and sundry as often as is necessary. Don't hide it.

If you are fed up with this process, feel free to email me a bunch of files and I will find space on the net to put them. You can then simply give people a link. This will cost nothing because the space is free and the address, unless you direct otherwise, could be tinyurl.com/xxxx where the xxxx is (subject to availability) whatever you want. The files can be updated and altered as you wish and you may take over control - if you have FTP software - when you want.
              No I haven't hidden it, I shared with anybody who asked for info. No need to post endless experiments that didn't achieve results.

Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by Burnit0017 View Post

and easier to fabricate
                You mean like this ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk7HuJgA0jY

Comment

• Interesting to hear you have been through a few prototypes Matt.

I'm certain what you have will work.

I now believe there are many flavours of mechanical amplifiers that can work.

My research shows me that a motor coupled to a generator 1:1 can never make more out than in. This we know as a fact.

Leverage of the motor can be assisted by mass, gravity, centrifugal and / or centripetal force which means it is not 1:1.

Relevant videos:

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNeLgqrXJiw[/VIDEO]

Love this one Peter!!!!!

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KtYFEqRs94[/VIDEO]

The other key factor is pushing something already in motion. When this is encapsulated in a rotary motion the energy doesn't have enough time to dissipate fast enough.

These devices need to take advantage of time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfo0OnUfd9I

The most efficient device that takes advantage of these forces will do so at a high RPM. Matt's is looking favourable.

Here is my low RPM prototype, which as some of you know is a spin off from Mikhail Dmitriyev's discovery.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d8iubl4ik0...75009.mp4?dl=0

I believe with another two pendulums my latest prototype will not dissipate enough energy before it has been given another kick. Therefore the inertia from one rotation will accelerate the device.

Finally I get to finish what I designed with purelyprimitives and many others help.

With this device it is all about getting the speed high enough to not cause slow down.

With your device Matt is looks like the stumbling block is strength.

I've gone to 50mm x 50mm box section with a 5mm wall. Mikhail used 30mm x 30mm with a 3mm wall I think.

I could fit a full scale replication in my frame.

Been considering adding motors to the pendulums to add leverage at the optimum points.

Although I am still trying to prove perpetual motion, as I believe it is key to wake the masses!!!!

The best technology can emerge after that.

So many people are just so brainwashed it might be the only thing that would wake them up!

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                    Interesting to hear you have been through a few prototypes Matt....

...I'm certain what you have will work...

..With your device Matt is looks like the stumbling block is strength.
                    Whats that mean?

Matt

Comment

• Hi Matt, sorry stumbling block probably not descriptive enough.

It needs to be very strong because of the forces involved.

I guess it could run at much higher RPMs than the last youtube video you made?

Of course the higher RPM's the less gearing needed. This is the problem with the device I've been working on.

Keen to possible migrate onto this....

I just want to get something out there that works and I believe you have discovered it.

Comment

Hi Matt, sorry stumbling block probably not descriptive enough.

It needs to be very strong because of the forces involved.

I guess it could run at much higher RPMs than the last youtube video you made?

Of course the higher RPM's the less gearing needed. This is the problem with the device I've been working on.

Keen to possible migrate onto this....

I just want to get something out there that works and I believe you have discovered it.
                        No you don't want high rpms. You can go to fast and not be able to capture the effect. The machine will speed up as needed to over come obstacle of the work its trying to do.

Originally posted by purelyprimitives View Post
                        You need to unhook the pendulum from the motor when the motor is not needed. IE the point at which it falls. Also your rotation need to be as close to the pivot as possible. The pivot is the strongest point of returned energy.

Matt

Comment

• That's intriguing to me Matt as the machine I have suffers from the same problem but at lower RPM's.

How do you describe what is happening as the machine speeds up to overcome the work it is doing?

That must be mind blowing to witness!

Seriously though well done!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                            You need to unhook the pendulum from the motor when the motor is not needed. IE the point at which it falls. Also your rotation need to be as close to the pivot as possible. The pivot is the strongest point of returned energy.
                            Matt
                            Thanks Matt. I've actually moved on from that particular project but clearly, the 'bouncer's' considerable force amplification effect is very real and I'm looking forward to seeing the new, improved one!

Best,
                            Charlie

Comment

That's intriguing to me Matt as the machine I have suffers from the same problem but at lower RPM's.

How do you describe what is happening as the machine speeds up to overcome the work it is doing?

That must be mind blowing to witness!

Seriously though well done!
                              Hi Paul,

If you've seen Matt's Bouncer 2 video (I think?) where he places his hands on the lower part to demonstrate the force under load you can see the pendulum speed up. I think this is what he is referring to.

You can't really compare his machine to yours though because they operate on two different principles. Yours has pivoting weights rotating about a fixed center axle and Matt's (at least the ones we've seen) has a rotating weight with a fixed axle connected to a frame that also moves on its own axle. So the weight travels in an elliptical path.

Best,
                              Charlie

Comment

• Basically if you stop it from bouncing you do not rob the pendulum of its inertia. So as it builds up inertia it goes faster. When it goes faster the down force becomes stronger. Its an automatic choke, just like small engine.

Matt

Comment

Working...
                                X