No announcement yet.

C. Earl Amman Cosmic Electric Generator Query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I forgot to mention that it may be necessary to raise the amplitude of the snap charge of voltage delivered to the Leyden jar (or, capacitor) to be the minimum amount necessary to get the noble gases within the tubes and spheres to become a plasma and ignite, such as: 60 to 90 volts for neon gas. Previously, I was only considering the tubes and spheres as filled with air and so I just assumed that a small charge delivered to the Leyden jar was all that was necessary to get things going. But if they are filled with a noble gas instead of air, then this is an indication that ionization short of arcing may not be enough to run the device. It may be necessary for the noble gases inside of the tubes and spheres to be in a state of plasma and arcing throughout their interior?

An air-based spark gap has a voltage breakdown of around 1kV so the gap or space between the spheres will still continue to be a non-plasma and in a state of a pre-arcing ionization even though the interior of the tubes and spheres are a plasma and are busy arcing across the helium or neon noble gases which have a voltage breakdown of approximately 10 to 20 times less than the atmosphere (45V for helium).

This more recent development of conceptualization is significant because it creates two types of spark gaps within the circuit. One type is arcing and the other is not. And the type that is arcing is giving us negative resistance from inside of the tubes and spheres while the other type is not arcing and not in a state of a plasma but is merely ionizing in a state of pre-arcing in the space between the spheres.

This space between the spheres, in some respects, is the most significant of both types of spark gap activity due to its ability to boost the generation or amplification of reactive power within circuit components outside of itself without being powerful itself.

Comment

schematic of a circuit whose top portion resembles the the copper side of what I am proposing

virtual oscilloscope output tracings of the schematic, above

Notice that the output is predominantly voltage. This is similar to what I am proposing in which the copper side of the circuit accentuates the amplification of voltage and the iron side replaces this orientation on its side with current and magnetism dominating over voltage.

This simulation was done some time ago before I had this current version intuitively come to me, recently. That’s why it’s slightly different. But there are similarities that are worth making note of to illustrate some points.

Comment

The topmost tracing refers to the status of the neon bulb in which: when that particular portion of the macro defining the behavior of the neon bulb reaches 10V, it indicates that the neon bulb is ON and arcing in a plasma state. Anything less than 10V is merely ionizing without arcing and without the neon bulb being in a plasma state.

macro for a neon bulb

Hint…A macro is a software term for a circuit which simulates the behavior of a component of a circuit, such as a neon bulb - above.

Comment

Yo, Aaron… You have an opportunity that few of us possess in that you could look up the heirs of that family lineage to see if he left anything behind: any evidence of anything that he had done. You could be another John Bedini investigating a mystery or another Mark McKay?

Comment

I think I’ve got a strong supposition as to why C. Earl Ammann gave up and we never heard from him again after he was arrested in Washington, D.C. for stealing energy from the grid…

I can’t remember where his power station was — in his home (whether it was in the cellar or whether it was in the attic). But if it was in the cellar, then it would’ve been shielded on all four vertical sides by the Earthen walls surrounding that cellar so that its influence would’ve gone more or less straight up into the house and not affected any of his neighbors causing any disruption of their power system with regards to the phase relation between amps and volts because this is how I believe the power went out in the foothills surrounding Denver — not because he was stealing power from the grid, but because he was disrupting power on the grid if it was outside of his range for contributing power. And, so, the customers at the fringe of his range had disruption without any power to make up the difference for the power that they were no longer getting (in phase with a more or less unity power factor from the utility company. Furthermore, his house wiring was electrically disconnected from the grid at his house mains. So, he was not infecting the grid directly from his house wiring picking up anything from the cellar below.

Comment

Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post
              The question is not whether there was a demonstration of the Tesla Electric Car (Tesla had many technologies to generate electricity). The question is whether an AC motor of the claimed power was used in the said electric car. Creating a controller, to control the AC motor on an electric car in 1931, a task impossible even for Nikola Tesla. Certainly Tesla provided his own power source for the car converted into an electric car, with already mature DC motor technology and resistive current controllers, even recuperation schemes were in use at the time.
              The question of the technology of the power source that was used by Tesla to power the electric propulsion system of the converted car remains unclear.

Your Electricity * Over Unity: Mystery - Nikola Tesla's Electric Car (rakatskiy.blogspot.com)
              Are you sure about that? Are you sure Tesla needed a motor controller if he was utilizing an AC motor that was wired for four phases? Because that’s what Eric Dollard said was Tesla‘s favorite was four-phase… Not three-phase. And Eric also said that it’s very easy to make use of four-phase AC power by using single phase and cross winding its coils although I don’t know what that means or whether it’s relevant to the avoidance of motor controllers?

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post

How do you know Ammann was piggybacking on the grid? Isselstein said there the fuses were pulled so if anything, it looks like it was isolated from the grid.
                ​​​
                The fuses being pulled refers to the house fuses. It has nothing to do with the car. And I also mentioned the use of his house wiring in addition to the grid. In other words, anything metallically conductive covering any great distance is a lot more accessible than trying to pass it through the Earth or through the air and a lot more efficient as well!

Instead of the FCC getting involved (which they could have… had they been in existence at the time), there was really nobody to regulate the fact that he disrupted the grid by putting his own phases and unique waveforms onto the grid which were probably quite different than what was already there disturbing it and causing the blackouts that were erroneously diagnosed as a loss of power that he stole when in fact the power was still there just not usable to the customers but usable to him and his car.

Comment

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for your criticisms – they are delightful and sometimes helpful!

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post

How do you know Ammann was using aluminum wire?
                    Why aluminum?

Because the paramagnetism of aluminum is more efficient than copper or iron at transmitting the longitudinal magneto dielectric force. And the two plates of aluminum, which I am suggesting are connected by two single aluminum wires to a third single aluminum wire which connects the two gates of the two transistors of my speculated circuit of the Ammann device, these pair of aluminum sheets (which are coated with a dielectric or are not coated) are the components of his circuit which are transmitting his circuit’s energy up to a range of 10 miles by making use of the longitudinal magneto dielectric force rather than the Hertzian transverse electromagnetic waves which are largely inefficient as quoted to us by not only Tesla but also by Eric Dollard.

That’s why!

Comment

Originally posted by Vinyasi View Post
                      Yo, Aaron… You have an opportunity that few of us possess in that you could look up the heirs of that family lineage to see if he left anything behind: any evidence of anything that he had done. You could be another John Bedini investigating a mystery or another Mark McKay?
                      Vinyasi,

That is a track I've been on for a bit
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

So many serendipities!

More ideas about the Ammann device, Eureka!

Comment

The interior or exterior of the copper tubes and copper spheres of the Ammann device may be coated with multiple layers of alternating dielectric and metallic film in order to create an Orgone blanket to help boost the activity of the negative resistance of the neon gas or the helium gas or atmospheric gases any one of which has been snap charged with adequate breakdown voltage to become an ionized Plasma. This Orgone blanket style of structuring will provide parallel capacitance to the glass vessels which are intended to substitute for the copper tubes and copper spheres in the Ammann device which has been shrunk down in the Pearce-Arrow Tesla device-version of the same circuit.

These so-called radio vacuum tubes were not radio vacuum tubes but were erroneously labeled as such by Peter Savo who may have been merely repeating what Tesla told him in order to lead Peter astray so that Peter would falsely conclude how the circuit operated. Yes, Peter was not his nephew but he may have been a snitch planted to steal ideas from Tesla but also be his so-called assistant.

These gases may also be pressurized to also help improve efficiency to contribute to the Oregon blanket method of improving efficiency as well? This pressurization would give Tesla an excuse or a reason for having Peter participate in the demonstration to keep Peter’s eye on the pressure gauge on the dashboard.

Improvement of efficiency of the Ammann device to compensate for its shrinkage in size in the Pearce-Arrow Tesla version of the same device

Comment

Originally posted by Vinyasi View Post

Are you sure about that? Are you sure Tesla needed a motor controller if he was utilizing an AC motor that was wired for four phases? Because that’s what Eric Dollard said was Tesla‘s favorite was four-phase… Not three-phase. And Eric also said that it’s very easy to make use of four-phase AC power by using single phase and cross winding its coils although I don’t know what that means or whether it’s relevant to the avoidance of motor controllers?
                            This is all insinuations of conjecture. Tesla used two-phase motors and AC generators, for changing the number of pole pairs was originally foreseen to change the number of revolutions of the consumer devices. If you need to change the number of revolutions you have to change the motor as a consequence. If you change the applied voltage you can adjust the speed and power. The question is how to do it without a controller? Or are you thinking of a miracle source that Tesla supposedly made? I will disappoint you, it is even more difficult than making a proper controller. I recommend you convert at least one car into an electric car, it's very sobering.

US487796A - Nikola tesla - Google Patents

Comment

Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post

This is all insinuations of conjecture. Tesla used two-phase motors and AC generators, for changing the number of pole pairs was originally foreseen to change the number of revolutions of the consumer devices. If you need to change the number of revolutions you have to change the motor as a consequence. If you change the applied voltage you can adjust the speed and power. The question is how to do it without a controller? Or are you thinking of a miracle source that Tesla supposedly made? I will disappoint you, it is even more difficult than making a proper controller. I recommend you convert at least one car into an electric car, it's very sobering.

US487796A - Nikola tesla - Google Patents
                              Is it possible to design and construct a two phase AC generator? In view of what you state that Tesla utilized two phase motors… Could he have provided for those motors using two stage or two phase AC production of power?

Comment

The missing hints of the amount device in a few other tidbits…

Comment

Working...
                                X