No announcement yet.

Don't Kill Dipole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe this common ground is the magnetism, i think that if we could accelerate particles or ions with permanent magnetism we could reach what we want, because than is only about creating the ions and their velocity would be provided for free and we know that ions in movement = electricity or magnetic field.

I'm maturing this idea.

Whats the magnetic field around a spark gap? can anyone just put a coil near and measure?

Comment

• Well...

Originally posted by sebosfato View Post
      I believe this common ground is the magnetism, i think that if we could accelerate particles or ions with permanent magnetism we could reach what we want, because than is only about creating the ions and their velocity would be provided for free and we know that ions in movement = electricity or magnetic field.

I'm maturing this idea.

Whats the magnetic field around a spark gap? can anyone just put a coil near and measure?
      Magnetism and high voltage don't go together. Thats the problem. Magnetism needs a high charge to work. Since High voltage has very few charges in itself it is hard to get a reading on the magnetic field. The common ground is what I suspect runs all movement, even magnetic fields in our world. There has to be a mechanism that responds to the potential only and is attracted to it's opposite. Lets take for example voltage. Voltage is the actuator or attractor of mobile charges. Like wise charges are the motion of force. When you initiate a voltage potential it attracts the conductors of voltage to line up and seek mobile charges to fulfill the imbalance in the surrounding space.

If we look at a magnet we will all agree that they are made in a high charge field (magnetic). This locks in the alignment within the magnet and creates a field of charges that are balanced with the magnets structure. This also locks in the charges around the magnet into a charge field. This field is not moving and is maintained by the magnet. The charges do not move in the sense that they rotate or cycle. Even though they are movable they are quasi locked into the field that is maintained by the magnet. They will move if you make them and it explains why steel or iron acts the way it does seeing that only the transfer portion of the network is in all matter, just in different densities. The charges have always been outside of matter except for the binding charges that holds that matter together but those charges are rather low at best. It could be that by providing a high charge field during magnet creation it is causing a vacuum of charges in the material and thats how the field maintains itself around the magnet after the magnet cools down while in that field allowing it to lock in the imbalance and keep the field around itself.

A rather long tutorial about magnetics and transformers:

Magnetics - Transformer Modeling

This should be from the guy who designs spice transformers. The 4th link is very interesting in that series of transformer basics.
      Last edited by Jbignes5; 10-27-2010, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrancLand View Post
        It is again possible we just need to give electric slaps (rise time go away to 0 seconds )
        I see that as the most difficult problem. T believe no one yet reach the level of Tesla digital signal sharpness.

Most people forget that in order to drive the transistor fast you also need a fast driver circuit. A fast engine need a good oversized tire. And yet I see people use the most exotic transistor but driving it with optocoupler or 555, directly.

An electrode around spark or spark inside a coil are an implementation of Tesla MHD.

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
          I'm trying to understand but it still hasn't quite made the light go off in my head.... If you have a charged battery not connected to a load this would be considered a dipole?

So in order to not kill the dipole you would need a single wire with a load on the end and a device that could switch the other end from pos to neg extreemly fast changing the potential of that wire thus powering the load. Therefore nothing is removed or added to the battery... ?????

I guess I'm looking for an analogy that will give me that " ah ha " moment. Until that moment of understanding happens, nothing can be built.
          What does we told about this ?

In my mind that could not work ?

Comment

• Hello guys

I kept thinking... and i guess something very interesting crossed my mind...

You are ahead of electrostatic induction, the ability of a charged rod to charge infinitely times an electroscope. It is like this because you don't transfer the charge you only use the electric field force (due to the density of charge in the rod) to push the electrons inside the conductor (electroscope)

Electric field depends on three things, specific capacitance of the rod, witch defines the density of charge per area, and the mass and material of the rod. Because this would define the amount of free electrons that can move or also maximum charge that the rod can have.

Now what if the electroscope was substituted by an inductor? Wouldn't this flow of electrons create energy by its free movement due to the force?

So an EMF is developed across the inductor... (important thing is the ratio of mass of wire to mass of the rod)

if there is a capacitor in parallel with this inductor an oscillation will be set.

Now if the inducing rod is also part of a resonant circuit having the same natural frequency of the induced, the charges (inducing) would induce energy in the tank for every cycle.

Even if is not very big amount of joules per cycle, you can make this cycles to become hundreds of thousands times in one second... And the energy lost would be that of the resistance of the wires dissipating heat because of the electrons flow.

Thus density of charges, doing work, or electric field doing work.

I think that is a matter of equating the mass of the rod to the mass of the induced (coil)

thus using electric field to induce magnetic field in an inductor by force acting on the free electrons of the wire thus not consuming energy.. (actually consuming but only the energy needed to place the force where you want to achieve the desired effect.

Basically not killing the dipole. Using the dipole not as a source of energy but as a source of force.

I guess might be the only way.

I'm thinking about if this would be possible using magnetic induction, however i'm not sure if is possible. If is the most advanced way would be to combine both the magnetic and electrostatic induction.

Tesla were ahead of this and he used the sky electrostatic field to sustain his oscillations, he knew that the only energy he needed to put in was that to oscillate the charges... Thats why he could transfer energy around the globe. was not about electromagnetic transmission, He created an oscillation on the sky so if you connect the right antenna and "radiant" "energy" charge collectors you could use the energy for free... as the energy from this electrostatic field on the sky come straight from the sun.

I will keep investigating.

I need to determine how much field and mass the rod might have to induce certain current, than i can provide a device design to prove the concept.

If any of you know how to determine the amount of charge that would flow inside a conductor due to electrostatic induction force, please help me. I believe it has to do with the resistivity of the material, its mass, the force, and the geometric configuration..

Thanks
            Regards

Comment

Sometimes when my 1.5V battery is dead I connect it to the 9V battery to recharge a bit, someday I was stupid and connected it in opposite and killed

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post

Sometimes when my 1.5V battery is dead I connect it to the 9V battery to recharge a bit, someday I was stupid and connected it in opposite and killed
                and I can do the same with capacitor ,stupid habit
                you never know how that thing is polarized after connecting

Comment

I happen to have a diagram from people who do experiment on that, 5 = strongest effect:

No references for powering electrical load though.

Comment

• Simulated exciter / Puharich combination

Hi all,

You may be interested in the circuit I designed in LTSpice (can be downloaded at no cost):

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post114287

The circuit uses a modulated exciter circuit to drive two load coils into resonance. I had the idea to use an AV plug for that in my article, which did not work, because the diodes would short cut the transformer. So, I had to make some changes there.

Even though the circuit is not complete yet, it does work in the simulator. All that needs to be done is to close the feedback loop.
                    Last edited by lamare; 10-29-2010, 08:01 AM.

Comment

• electrostatic induction

Originally posted by lamare View Post
                      Hi all,

You may be interested in the circuit I designed in LTSpice (can be downloaded at no cost):

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post114287

The circuit uses a modulated exciter circuit to drive two load coils into resonance. I had the idea to use an AV plug for that in my article, which did not work, because the diodes would short cut the transformer. So, I had to make some changes there.

Even though the circuit is not complete yet, it does work in the simulator. All that needs to be done is to close the feedback loop.

Hi lamare does it work on mac?

I was thinking that a couple of vacuum capacitors or spark gaps and air capacitors is going to be needed, to apply the force of the field on the other circuit...

I'm imagining something like two resonant tank circuits tuned to the same frequency having a electro and magnetic force coupling. The electro coupling might be the spark gap witch will actually not act as a spark gap but instead as an oscillating charging rod... that will induce the oscillation on the second circuit, without discharging to any degree. Its charge will resonate with a coil giving the ability to have a time constant, so the second circuit can be tuned into it.

I have to buy some copper bars when possible to make some tests...

I thought that meyer might have done the same thing but using water... He talked about tuning inductor, resonance, electron extraction circuit, and principal, voltage perform work. He also used different kinds of wires...

He also talked about the wires by pound weight...

Comment

• Originally posted by sebosfato View Post
                        Hi lamare does it work on mac?
                        Don't know, but it does work under wine on Linux, so I guess it should also work under wine on an intel mac: Installing Wine on Mac OS X

If you're interested in simulating spark gap circuits, you may want to check my post here:
                        http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post114254

I found an excellent book on Tesla coil design, which has a great chapter on spark gaps and the simulation thereof, along with excel worksheets and spice models for Micro-Cap. I have downloaded the latest version of MC, but it did not install under wine on my system. Version 9 may work, it is listed in the wine-app database. That one can be downloaded here: MICRO-CAP.CO.UK | About
                        Last edited by lamare; 10-29-2010, 09:36 AM.

Comment

• yes...

Hello guys

I kept thinking... and i guess something very interesting crossed my mind...

You are ahead of electrostatic induction, the ability of a charged rod to charge infinitely times an electroscope. It is like this because you don't transfer the charge you only use the electric field force (due to the density of charge in the rod) to push the electrons inside the conductor (electroscope)

Electric field depends on three things, specific capacitance of the rod, witch defines the density of charge per area, and the mass and material of the rod. Because this would define the amount of free electrons that can move or also maximum charge that the rod can have.

Now what if the electroscope was substituted by an inductor? Wouldn't this flow of electrons create energy by its free movement due to the force?

So an EMF is developed across the inductor... (important thing is the ratio of mass of wire to mass of the rod)

if there is a capacitor in parallel with this inductor an oscillation will be set.

Now if the inducing rod is also part of a resonant circuit having the same natural frequency of the induced, the charges (inducing) would induce energy in the tank for every cycle.

Even if is not very big amount of joules per cycle, you can make this cycles to become hundreds of thousands times in one second... And the energy lost would be that of the resistance of the wires dissipating heat because of the electrons flow.

Thus density of charges, doing work, or electric field doing work.

I think that is a matter of equating the mass of the rod to the mass of the induced (coil)

thus using electric field to induce magnetic field in an inductor by force acting on the free electrons of the wire thus not consuming energy.. (actually consuming but only the energy needed to place the force where you want to achieve the desired effect.

Basically not killing the dipole. Using the dipole not as a source of energy but as a source of force.

I guess might be the only way.

I'm thinking about if this would be possible using magnetic induction, however i'm not sure if is possible. If is the most advanced way would be to combine both the magnetic and electrostatic induction.

Tesla were ahead of this and he used the sky electrostatic field to sustain his oscillations, he knew that the only energy he needed to put in was that to oscillate the charges... Thats why he could transfer energy around the globe. was not about electromagnetic transmission, He created an oscillation on the sky so if you connect the right antenna and "radiant" "energy" charge collectors you could use the energy for free... as the energy from this electrostatic field on the sky come straight from the sun.

I will keep investigating.

I need to determine how much field and mass the rod might have to induce certain current, than i can provide a device design to prove the concept.

If any of you know how to determine the amount of charge that would flow inside a conductor due to electrostatic induction force, please help me. I believe it has to do with the resistivity of the material, its mass, the force, and the geometric configuration..

Thanks
                          Regards
                          Yes now all you need is well defined experiments. Make a goal and experiment twords that goal.

To answer you ultimate question about "Using the dipole not as a source of energy but as a source of force". "They are exactly the same thing!" A source of energy would or could be considered a source of force.

Comment

• Yes I will try determining the best conditions to achieve the effect..

here some of the background behind my theory

YouTube - electrostatic induction

Static electricity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

• I did many tests yesterday, i got up to 2 inches arcs with my hand made flyback...

No results yet..

However i had defined some start point...

I believe that what i want to achieve is a very dense electric field, this electric field must be very high without allowing arc... So i guess the only way to get a reasonable effect is using high voltage vacuum capacitors... maybe 55kv is enough...

i guess 2 would be enought...

now i still have to determine how much current can be developed by a certain electric field in a determined mass of wire... Is not as easy as i would like to..

However every moment is clearer to me why, tesla and others have used "spark gaps"...

Hope that any of you could help determining this parameters...

Comment

• The Impossible possible?

Two nights ago I had a strange dream about Magnetic Ice; remained persistant in my thoughts. Today first time on PC, googled it and lo-behold . . . Quite advanced but interesting this report about ice forming a monopole magnetic field . . .

Spin ice used to examine exotic properties of magnetic systems
                                Therefore we need to find NEW ways, NEW experiments and NEW lines of thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                                X