Don't Kill Dipole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
    This seems very interesting fig 17 and usefull. It may have already been mentioned if so sorry.

"Experiments with Alternate Currents of High Potential and High Frequency"

Hmmm
    That is very interesting and useful, thanks. Tesla describing an impulsed motor... With one coil... Interesting indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
      I'm not sure if this meets the criteria but it produces some interesting results. I'm using a PM motor as a load.

I've been working on this for a couple weeks now, similar to the other one I posted in Lamar's thread. This one seems to be slightly unstable in that the motor will run for a bit then all of a sudden it sounds like a turbo kicked in and the motor goes crazy with lots of torque and speed. In the next second it won't run at all, then starts on it's own going though a similar cycle all over again. I'm really not sure what is causing this.

I also have a copper plate under the circuit and batteries and over the past few weeks of playing with this circuit, quite often for long periods, I've never had to charge the batteries. They seem to remain at 5.25 volts. I'm using a hankscraft 142 motor from a motion display.
      ________
      Public baseball
      where is the circuit?

Comment

• a strange discovery
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7CTmmI3i1c

Comment

• Originally posted by mikrovolt View Post
          There was a video some time ago in the net where a guy showed how to build like a small antenna to pick up energy from radio wave and charge a mobile phone battery. I don't know if the video is still in the net or not. The circuit worked as shown.

There was also another document on the net about harvesting energy from the back emf. If you tuned the electromagnet in a very specific way, the electromagnet got cold
          "A knot cannot be undone, without knowing the way it was made" Aristotle

Comment

• Another definition for this is high amp vs high volt

https://is.gd/newmantalk

Comment

• Vinyasi,
              Great insights on keeping the dipole open. I'd say, breakthrough material!
              I'd say resonance is involved in making this happen, taking into consideration EPD's early borderlands video demonstrating that voltage separated from amperage through resonance. I'm pasting the quote I made about it from another post below.
              Well done! Thanks for not keeping this to yourself.
              Bob
              Originally posted by Bob Smith View Post
              Hello Evostars
              I hope I am not repeating someone else's post. One of Eric Dollard's early Borderlands videos demonstrates longitudinal magneto-dielectric waves, and shows how resonance will separate dielectricity from magnetism at the same time. I've cued it up to just before the demonstration.
              https://youtu.be/LwFWx5RkwDE?t=1265

Bob

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Smith View Post
                Vinyasi,
                Great insights on keeping the dipole open. I'd say, breakthrough material!
                I'd say resonance is involved in making this happen, taking into consideration EPD's early borderlands video demonstrating that voltage separated from amperage through resonance. I'm pasting the quote I made about it from another post below.
                Well done! Thanks for not keeping this to yourself.
                Bob
                I really loved hearing the tone with Vinyasi endeavor to explain what brings about
                understanding as a result of his Newman study using a higher state of consciousness.
                Tesla expressed why " He no longer bothers to build. "
                It is the political control that dictates why experts don't come around.

This is a picture of what an oscilloscope could show.
                Later this type of representation will allow the less evident nature of various
                energy forms that are not presently observable. Simulation and repeatable
                experiments in the phenomena with converting ambient using the lattice.
                3D scopeshot of sinewave.JPG

Time magazine interview 1931 Tesla said, use (menu/find/ "secondly") firstly he told us it was not Wardencliff. "Secondly...
                https://archive.org/stream/NikolaTes...01931_djvu.txt
                Last edited by mikrovolt; 01-15-2018, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X