X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresh Newbie . Mind Virus and the Oymoron Free Energy

Greetings all fellow energy seekers
    I am new to this field.

Let me ask you guys a question if I may.

What is Electricity?. As it seems like that Tesla’s achievements were of obvious importance during his lifetime, and they remain such today, with many of his more complex notions regarding the nature of electric theory still misunderstood.

If I am to fully understand the true nature and characteristics of electricity then perhaps I can successfully implement a solution to my electrical energy needs.
    After having surfed over 1000 web pages relating to Free Energy, there seems to be more dis info then factual research. As one had once taught me, We do not need complicated solutions to our needs but rather simple and practical solutions that are easy to implement and maintain.

And to save the enormous amount of time that would be needed to research and develop a suitable solution, why not role model the proven system such as Tesla, replicate the system, harvest free energy and move on with our lives.

But to Get to the Factual System, there seems to be more weeds than beneficial plants.

So according to the highly reputable Eric P. Dollard, this site is infested with the Lady in White mis guidance agents as he had labelled Bedini/ Bearden falsehood morons.

Wow....your post is pretty close to what a "newbie" named "hidave" posted at OU.com....could you be related? Similiar thread topic ......
    Just wondering.....

Catlady

Comment

So on what basis did Dollard label Bedini and Bearden as liars?

Is it anything to do with the following scenario - I have been chatting to some very capable time served electrical engineers who have been assuring me that most of the effects from the likes of the Bedini charger are nothing special and are in fact simple variants of the nowadays normal cheap pulse chargers available everywhere.

I was also told that the entire energy from the vacum series of dvd's is fumbled and full of blatant falsehoods.The men have had careers with the likes of Ferranti and Marconi Instruments and both have served time in the UK's Nuke Sub fleet.I must point out both fully believe in OU and claim to have witnessed several devices in use with both military and industry.

So me being new to all of this i am a bit puzzled, who to believe?

Best regards
      Jay
      The history of science shows that theories are perishable.With every new truth that is revealed,we get a better understanding of Nature and our conceptions and views are modified. - Nikola Tesla

Comment

I forgot to add that the above has not desuaded me in any way from trying these things out for myself
        The history of science shows that theories are perishable.With every new truth that is revealed,we get a better understanding of Nature and our conceptions and views are modified. - Nikola Tesla

Comment

@Electricity
          What is Electricity?. As it seems like that Tesla’s achievements were of obvious importance during his lifetime, and they remain such today, with many of his more complex notions regarding the nature of electric theory still misunderstood.
          That is one of my favorite questions, what is electricity,magnetism and gravity? If you ever what to silence the nonsensical drone of a self-proclaimed expert or critic, if you want to silence the junior Einsteins and their rants of black holes,worm holes and multiple universes all you have to do is ask this simple question,lol. I find it even more odd that I have only met one person who can even begin to answer this question, so why the absolute silence in regards to the only "Real" question that matters?. I think ignorance is truely bliss for once you find your answer to this question you can never go back, your world will change and we understand that everything is really very simple dispite what we see.
          Regards
          AC

Comment

Seek and Ye Shall Find

Originally posted by CatLady View Post
            Wow....your post is pretty close to what a "newbie" named "hidave" posted at OU.com....could you be related? Similiar thread topic ......
            Just wondering.....

Catlady
            yes, 2 names yet single entity. I am just trying to speed up the process, no lies for me thank you.

Comment

Free Energy really

Originally posted by arKzeRo View Post
              I forgot to add that the above has not desuaded me in any way from trying these things out for myself
              Glad to see that you are not following blindly.

Every field of technology have taken quantum leap in development and, why not Electrial Energy.

I need to be crystal clear on the nature of the subject.

How can you build devices to harvest Free Energy without even knowing what it is that you are dealing with.

Happy experimenting, I rather KNOW first.

Comment

Originally posted by electricity View Post
                yes, 2 names yet single entity. I am just trying to speed up the process, no lies for me thank you.

Its not a problem at all....good folks here at EF... You will have some good conversations for sure.

Best wishes...

Catlady

Comment

Working...
                X