Easy free sugar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy free sugar

This is probably only of use to the solar distillers out there but a transistor or diode can be added if u dont have a car...
    Point1. Pure Ethanol will absorb a huge amount of sugar from organic material at room temp.
    Point2. Pure ethanol can be distilled at room temp and used again and again and again etc...X forever

So we have sugar syrup left. Add yeast and water ...U know the rest.

Alcohol

Originally posted by Vickers View Post
    This is probably only of use to the solar distillers out there but a transistor or diode can be added if u dont have a car...
    Point1. Pure Ethanol will absorb a huge amount of sugar from organic material at room temp.
    Point2. Pure ethanol can be distilled at room temp and used again and again and again etc...X forever

So we have sugar syrup left. Add yeast and water ...U know the rest.
    Interesting what you're saying to use the remaining again. It would still be good for other batches? Did you try this?
    Thanks

Comment

As far as I know pure ethanol does not exist outside of a vacuum.

Do you have any experimental data (experience) or procedural documentation to support your statements?

I hope so cuz it's and interesting idea.
      A Phenomenon is anything which can be apprehended by the senses.

Comment

By pure I mean anhydrous. But a high proof will do the same just less efficient. It takes longer. Will get some water from the plant material anyway no matter how dry it is.
        Guruji.. When used in this manner..ethanol is 100% recyclable. Done it many times.

Comment

Working...
        X