Charge conservation Device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charge conservation Device

I developed a theory about charge conservation. Based on the fact that, when you divide the charge between two similar capacitors half the energy disappear. I developed the theory that if you discharge a capacitor bigger into a smaller capacitor, conserving the charge this smaller one will have higher energy stored!

Do the calculations.

Q=V*C
    V=Q/C
    C=Q/V

E=1/2*V^2*C

If we add enough induction to let the current from the first capacitor to charge into another smaller capacitor the energy will be multiplied by the factor of difference between the capacitors. As the gain is per cycle, choosing a higher operating frequency will provide more energy.

Basically two resonant tanks coupled capacitively and inductively, having similar ratio between capacitor and inductors sizes to achieve the same resonant frequency. Energy must be extracted in a particular way, i'm thinking on it.

A capacitor having 3 plates forming two capacitors force coupled being one a fraction of the other, this same fraction should be respected on the inductors for the frequency be the same, and they should be made to have adjustment of coupling between them.

Than is a matter of driving the lower voltage tank, the one with less inductance.

Hi sefosfato,

Long ago I theorized the same thing you did except in mechanical term.

momentum Mv is convserved

Mv=Vm
    E= 1/m*v^2

So by transfering momentum to little mass, you have more energy. It then puzzled me what is this energy, how is this useful? It then came to me that this is vibrational energy. It is rotational rather than linear. It is the energy in term of centrifugal force and magnetic field instead of electric current or momentum. The vibrational energy increase with velocity or current squared.

Comment

Hello quantum,

Nice, I understood thank you. I didn't knew was the same mechanically, however i can't imagine how to transform to useable energy thinking mechanically. Electrically i see the capacitor will transfer the charge to a smaller capacitor, this being charged with the same charge will have a greater energy.

I'm very busy but i would like to take some time and money and build a prototype, i would need 4 square meters of 0,3mm copper foil, and maybe 8 square meters of 0,1mm and 2 square meters of 1mm polypropylene film. Than a coil having 100m wire and other having 30m. to make the capacitors and bobbins. I'm trying to find biaxial oriented polypropylene around here, hard task.

I posted more info on this like drawings and formulas on ionizationx forum thread about design multilayer coil... air inductance.

I want to spred the info, non locally.

So if anyone interested try following, otherwise parts will be missing.

Comment

seems that i found the BOPP film 24microns for 30euros 250meters X 20 cm

I found also copper foil of 0,06mm X 20 cm for 5 euros meter.

Maybe tomorrow i take both and make some tests.

Comment

capacitive spring

Sebosfato,

Have you seem Arm's Capacitive Spring thread? Might find it interesting
          and possibly related.
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ve-spring.html

Comment

Yes i was just taking a look at it, thanks aron and armagdn. It seems related however I propose no movement only displacement of charges... As the capacitors are coupled i think it will help the flow of electrons due to a small imbalance caused on the shared plate, with the help of the magnetic induced current.

Of course we could make a capacitor with a very soft material this would allow us to calculate for the frequency witch it would vibrate under resonance however is not very simple.

Nice theory thought.

I want to create undamped oscillations.

I found a paper today, actually more papers talking about charge conservation and space time energy going into the system. They propose a mathematical way to find the resonant frequency and curvature of space time... something like that.

The theory is called Spin connection resonance based on ECE theory from a man called Myron W. Evans

http://aias.us/documents/miscellaneous/SpaceEnergy.pdf

http://www.atomicprecision.com/UFT/a94thpaper.pdf

Comment

I read it all now and like to know you had thought about that very interesting. Did you succeed to vibrate the capacitors? Any gain?

What you think bout my theory?

Maybe spin connection resonance is the connection of the spin of the electrons in one resonance maybe with 100amps to the electrons on another resonance at a high voltage. The spin connection maybe is the ability to bound this two power supplies by action of space time torsion...=) Or simply coupled electrically and magnetically, maybe?

Br
                sebosfato
                Attached Files
                Last edited by sebosfato; 11-24-2010, 03:15 AM.

Comment

I got some of the materials to start building the dual capacitor today, hope is enough.

I got 800g or 5 meters of copper foil having 0,060 mm thickness and 30cm wide, and i got some polypropylene film for free as sample for test. Maybe next monday i will have some more time for assembly it. I will first make the capacitor with a 10x of difference, and than i will make the coils for it, before i need to determine the maximum voltage this polypropylene can handle, cause probably is not made especially for capacitors.

I spend 20 euros only for the copper for the test. The polypropylene i found only on bobbins with 250 meters, costs 25 euros however is not from the same bobbin witch i got the sample from, that one they only sell on bobbins with 2500 meters.

It is used for plastic finish of printed images and for plastic bags, food packages....

I will make some tests and try to determine if this is good enough... I need to determine the max working voltage, to determine how many layers i will need to use for the voltage rating so as to determine the meters of copper and film i will need for a specific design.

If any of you could help me to find BOPP polypropylene capacitor grade i would be grateful. If anyone is interested and is able to buy it please send me some is not very expensive nor heavy and probably you will need to get a big bobbin, before buying it lets have a conversation so we can discuss about its proprieties. I thought about contacting capacitor industry like cornell dubilier... They have the right sources =) however i have not much time.

I made the inscription on another university today however is physics for teaching, not research, just in the case i fail in the exam this weekend, i think that maybe later i can ask for transference. So have no time
                  to do this or other projects right now.

For those following, keep your eyes open more info to come soon i'm dropping my ideas here, and as soon as possible i will finish the project.

Thanks

Comment

I was thinking and kind of this theory have the theory of the electrons acceleration by electrostatic field build in, thats why the capacitor i want to build in a particular fashion sharing the middle plate. So when there is high voltage there will be a lot of missing electrons on the plate of the capacitor so already attracting the electrons from the other plate of the capacitor... I'm thinking that i can even accelerate the electrons being induced by the magnetic induction, like having a super conductive condition, that allow you to gain energy in form of higher voltage easier, thus useable electricity if harvested in the right way. I think that this is the said 360° resonance... I was thinking that maybe by the way i'm constructing this capacitor i could make another bounded capacitor and add another coil so being three coils, 3 capacitors in one all in sync resonating. nice

I'm going to make the capacitor zigzag like so i can have -plate-insulation-plate-insulation-plate-insulation-plate- configuration all in zig zag, made like rectangular, and having the outputs on the top and bottom for the high amp lower voltage, and on the sides the high voltage lower in amperage a bit.

This sync capacitor, not only will act as a resonant capacitor, but also as electrostatic inducer in sync with the resonance.

Maybe i should calculate the acceleration to try to find the maximum speed of the electrons to determine the perfect frequency and maybe the sizes of the wires for the resonant tank. However as i don't have the math for doing this i will determine experimentally.

Hope it works.

I was close to this last year 2009 i was just missing this understanding of the electrostatic interaction. I think.

I had a very big coil multifilar 50mh. Seemed a bomb hehe Now i need to make another one.

If it don't work at least i can make a nice induction heater...

Comment

I started making the capacitor today in few minutes i made a first capacitor having only two 1 meter x 15 cm copper foils and three layers of polypropylene film between them, all this than i folded it every 10cm to make it small, now i want to put a two copper bars compressing it on its sides this way it become solid and with good connections for the wires. The plates are one over the other, and i left one cm space to be able to make the ends of the capacitor on its sides. It ended up to have 8,5nf. Now i want to make the other capacitor to be the higher voltage one mounted on the same capacitor. I will use maybe 15 layers of the film so the capacity will be lower than the coil must be bigger consequently to match the resonant frequency, i will also make this other foil little shorter.

Comment

sebastafo

did you computed energy gain from discharging large capacitor into smaller one CONSIDERING that the charge most probably will be distributed among BOTH capacitors ? The only way I see energy gain is where charging capacitors in parallel then discharging in series.

Comment

High Boguslaw,

I not going to just charge the smaller capacitor and connect in parallel with the smaller capacitor, i will discharge the bigger capacitor, into a coil and this coil will charge the small capacitor thus by resonant transformation.

If we discharge a capacitor into another similar simply in parallel half of the energy disappear. However if we account for conservation of charge you see that a smaller capacitor would have more energy than a bigger one for the same charge, (if we could transfer all the charge into the smaller one) and we know that we can step up voltage, conserving maybe 95% of the energy transforming voltage and current.

Is like having a transformer, cause there is two combined tanks sharing one the magnetic field and lets say a middle connection. The Fact is that i want this middle connection to be in the middle of a double capacitor, so when in the middle is positive the sides will want to become negative by induction charging, inducing the electrons in the coil to want to go in that direction, at least i did this thinking on it.

I didn't tested anything yet. I'm studying a lot for more exams i have in the next month for university, however i will still thinking and preparing everything during this month.

Is clear what i'm saying? Let me know if you understand. If don't ask me questions and i will try to explain.

This is the capacitor 8,5 nf:
                          Last edited by sebosfato; 07-17-2012, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X