Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Google Patented A Meter For Tesla's Wireless Power(?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Patented A Meter For Tesla's Wireless Power(?)

I saw this rumor on the internet and wondered if anyone had more info about it.

If it's true at first the idea angered me bc I feel the wireless power should be free.

Today with the EPA utilizing more of its power and gas prices starting to creep up I am wondering if this might be an ok scenario.

I figure it could make costs go way down bc efficiency would be way up and no need to maintain wires, etc. Probably would lead to some job loss. . .

Any comments?
    Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

No idea. Never heard about...

Comment

I haven't heard about this either. But either way, just because we live on the same planet, doesn't mean I need to be playing their game according to their rules

No offence to you, but the fact that power and gas prices are going up does not justify paying less for what should be/is free. Not to mention the fact all that could be deliberately orchestrated to get people to accept such a scheme, get them to voluntarily pay for what they would otherwise demand to have for free. It's like choosing the lesser of two evils, when you know full well evil is still evil whether it's less evil or not.

As far as I'm concerned, all these "bills" we have should instead be treated as investments by the whole population or community, or whoever intends to use it, if we really insist on still paying for materials that are already provided to us at no cost in the universe. You put in the initial investment to set up the technology and the system and get it all working, and from then on it's completely free, you reap the benefits of your investment. Having to pay bills is a result of effectively renting the technology that someone else has invested in, and they are making a nice profit from it, and we are essentially paying for greed because there are no on-going costs apart from maintenance when something breaks. And even though we all know technology breaks down, the technologies we are using do not break down enough to justify the costs we are putting into it. A telephone cable will last for years, the phone bill doesn't justify its maintenance because there hardly is any need to maintain it, like you don't need to watch a tree to make it grow.

Sorry, I went off on a bit of a tangent there
      Last edited by dR-Green; 01-15-2011, 12:32 AM.
      http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

Hi future pather,

Of course it would be very easy to charge people for wireless electricity if they are forced to buy the receiver with the meter already fitted. If people want free power they will need to collect it themselves with thier own equipment, we cannot expect a company that is conceived for the purpose of making money to produce something for free, that doesn't make any sense.
        And it won't happen.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
        X