Ismeal Aviso self charging electric car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aviso self charging motor 1 of 6 " BREAKTHROUGH " - YouTube
    11kwatts DC motor running while charging with equal discharge current & charging current & the load with dynamo & 1,000 watts bulbs

Comment

Does anyone see any similarities?

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ng-system.html

Comment

Dead car battery bank in series/ground potential

You want as low resistance as possible to produce the highest spike as possible. Battery bank (good batteries) charging in parallel/with dead car batteries in series (high voltage potential ONLY) to capture the spike and convert to useable electricity and is charging the good battery bank real fast. Forget about the capacitor......The ultimate solution: Old dead sulfated battery bank in series. Millions of sets of dipoles!!!!!!! Mimic the ground potential.

Comment

Originally posted by mbrownn View Post
          Yep it looks very similar. It seems like he's using a series of big caps as the 'bad battery'. I had mentioned a while ago the possibility that the 'bad battery' might be just acting like a huge capacitor. There may be more to it than just that but it sorta fits it is acting as one.
          There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

The Politics of Investments...

Hello All,

I have left a few comments at Ismael Aviso's YT Channel before I started here on EF...warning him of Investor dealings and Patents and Intellectual protections...However, He has not answered any so far...

I believe He's got something there, although some of his explanations does not make sense to some of Us who are "knowledgeable of the Arts"...

But one thing I wanted to post here is related to Investors Policies (must of)
            When you get long sums of Money from Investor(s), they do it through Legal Channels, of course, however, besides the contract type of Legal Clauses there is particularly one that is common in must agreements signed by both parties (Inventor-Investor).

One- The Investment Fund$ must be Insured.
            Two- The most common type of Investment Funds Insurance is like a Life Insurance Policy, where the Inventor(s) Life(s) is/are the "protected" one against any "loss" that may occur...The beneficiary parties are -of course- The Investors...and after reading in detail the "fine print"...Inventor is worth more Dead...than Alive...That is the way the policies are written to protect money...

There is a name for this type of Insurance...I just can not remember it now...but is something like "Main Man Policy" or something like...

Regards to all

Ufopolitics
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

The Main Man Life Insurance Coverage: This particular insurance coverage offers financial assistance when the main character of the shows passes away or gets an accident, financial assistance will be provided to the next within Keith and Kin.
              Insurance Coverage for Equity Actor | Additional Insurance Tips and Reviews

Electric Car Without Battery, make VIRAL ! (Oil replacement solution) Magnetic Motor - YouTube

Free Energy Coming ! - YouTube

Al

Comment

Working...
              X