Water is a Electret - and the wheel work of nature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IBPTL2,

You introduced me to the electret, thx. So I'll give my 2 cents and throw some thoughts at you. First on reflection I think considered in isolation any molecule that has a permanent dipole like water, and many others, could be considered, that single molecule mind you, to be an "electret". And oddly we don't seem at all concerned that the dipole never dissipates. In the trillions of molecules in a thimble of water the dipoles would seem to have no macroscale orientation however we do know water is capable of lots of complex behavior, from crystals to clathrates to surface tension or other boundary interactions, I don't think it is all very well understood yet at all. Still, idea one, perhaps there is a boundary interaction between the graphite or aluminum and the water that leads to an organization of water molecules giving a more macroscale dipole?? No idea, but I would think the way to test it would be to increase the surface area of your electrodes and see if this leads to a greater effect. Idea two, maybe it has something to do with the electrical gradiant between ground and air? Three maybe the magnetic field of the earth is causing a slight macroscale alignment of water molecules? Is there any difference oriented to different compass points? What about just throwing a magnet at it?

You know one thing related to electrets in the more conventional usage of the term that I am very interested in is the quote on Wikipedia,
    When a magnet and an electret are near one another, a rather unusual phenomenon occurs: while stationary, neither has any effect on one another. However, when an electret is moved with respect to a magnetic pole, a force is felt which acts perpendicular to the magnetic field, pushing the electret along a path 90 degrees to the expected direction of 'push' as would be felt with another magnet.

Is that wiki claim correct? If so isn't that a definition for massless propulsion? Today I picked up a electret condensor microphone element from Radioshack but it is 1/4 the size of my thumbnail, the electret then being even smaller, so I don't know if I'll see anything. The only person I know of working on "conventionally made" electrets at the moment who frequents this board is Inqourate. Maybe I'll bug him, but the point being if someone has a couple electrets, along with all the other things I want to learn about them, maybe you could put one at the top and bottom of a Bedini three coiler, put the thing on a cart on wheels and see if it starts tooling around the desktop.

Comment

You should try to get the biefield-brown effect inside water and see if water is a dielectric or not, but make sure you coat the capacitor ( aluminium or whatever ) with something to prevent it from short-circuiting and keep your hands out of water , ofcourse this has to have a greater effect than with the same voltage in vacuum chambers. Water can hold minimal charges, I don't disagree with that, as well as it is diamagnetic because it has a diatomic structure in it's molecules but when you try to rupture the bonds of H2O electrochemicaly then you have to put more energy in than just the coulomb barrier it has been suggested that there is another gravity constant G' in the microscopic world that holds atoms together (while the atom's coulomb forces repell each other) it's 10^40 larger than the gravity constant G , this means that atoms radii have a significant effect on charge exchange between atoms and maybe atoms have size flunctuations. Having that said try to put pressurized water inside a chamber and see if that has an effect in it's electric properties and try to do electrolysis afterwards with just the graphite from the pencil..
      Last edited by tachyon; 09-17-2012, 08:16 AM.
      The pure in heart will see the light.

Comment

Working...
      X