Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011: the year free energy became obvious ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is mind boggling.

Comment

What is the bifilar coil?

Hello elias
      Do not understand what is the bifilar series connected coils? It has what role? Is the attachment of the picture like this?
      If so, I experimented with, it seems no effect, what conditions need to be an effect? Details of what to do? bifilar coil apply only to the air coil winding it?

Thank you
      Attached Files

Comment

@elias

In one of your messages you wrote you appear to have 10 watts generated at each coil (x 8?) was it?

If you are not pulsing your source motor... your measure of energy in should be relatively accurate.

How are you determining the output? Can you create 80 watts of heat, purely resistive heat from an 80 watt load, and then measure the same, lower, input?

Thanks
        ----------------------------------------------------
        Alberta is under attack... http://rethinkalberta.com/

Has anyone seen my Bedini Ceiling Fan that pushes the warm air down, and charges batteries as an added bonus? Me neither. 'Bout time I made one!!!!! :P

Comment

Originally posted by yx630514 View Post
          Hello elias
          Do not understand what is the bifilar series connected coils? It has what role? Is the attachment of the picture like this?
          If so, I experimented with, it seems no effect, what conditions need to be an effect? Details of what to do? bifilar coil apply only to the air coil winding it?

Thank you
          I haven't seen a real advantage either.
          Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
          http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

Originally posted by kcarring View Post
            @elias

In one of your messages you wrote you appear to have 10 watts generated at each coil (x 8?) was it?

If you are not pulsing your source motor... your measure of energy in should be relatively accurate.

How are you determining the output? Can you create 80 watts of heat, purely resistive heat from an 80 watt load, and then measure the same, lower, input?

Thanks
            Yes I was getting about 3.5V @ 2.5A output on a lamp, which makes it about 10W. The interesting thing about this, which I haven't talked about it yet, is that when I was getting about 10W of energy out of the system, the motor, only drew 0.12A more current @ 40V, which makes it about 5W. I was getting about 10W out put with only 5W more energy input. I concluded myself the power provided to overcome the friction, may have decreased, and the extra energy coming into the system might be from there.

Anyway, I am optimistic about the Muller generator, and after I blew up my rotor really hard, which turned into pieces I am plaining on designing a full scale replication of the Muller device, regardless of the results I will achieve. 14 Magnets and 13 Coils. I will post any progress over here, for you to follow.

Comment

SM TPU is two LCR circuits in resonance?

Dear All,

I have now completed the simple computer model that conclusively showed that kinetic energy of air molecules can be brought-in at resonance. The random motion of air molecules can be changed into a pulsing order by the vibrating tuning forks to do work. The energy is mainly from the kinetic energy of the air molecules.
              Scientific Debate with MileHigh - participants and moderator only

I believe that the Steven Mark Device may be a case of two LCR circuits tuned to resonance. That condition can bring-in electron motion energy of the orbiting electrons. I have not done enough research into the Steven Mark device to tell whether such an assertion is true. Your comments are welcome.

Steven Mark Device video.
              free energy Steven Mark solid state generator video 5

Lawrence

Comment

Hello Dearest Friends

After months of delay and an apparent a time off, mainly because of my personal issues I rebuilt my generator. At this time Romero appeared with an apparently self running generator.

Many think that it is a hoax, but as I have presented what I understand about this partially in this thread, whether Romero was hoaxing or not, this system will work, and does work, and hopefully people are going help us build and standardize it. Rodney is making a great progress on the other thread. He is a great spirit, and the thing that drives him is his outstanding humility and willingness to share. I am going to post my tests over here so that it does not clutter up the other thread, so that we can compare the results much easily.

I think that the main reason people have not experimented enough with such systems is two fold:
                The first one is incorrect assumptions about what the system should do and the second one is not believing something as simple as this can violate the Lenz law.

This system surely DOES violate the Lenz law by using different coils, whether the coils have ferrite cores, Iron cores, or Air cores. As you load the a simple coil more, after a certain speed of course, the drag becomes less and less, complete opposite to what really happens on conventional generators. The speed is important, because that is the factor that makes Lenz left behind, and experimentation proves this point.
                Short and load a simple DC motor while it is turning in high speed and you'll understand what I mean. It will become dead stop in seconds, if you short it. But if you load it, it will take much longer, confirming to Lenz.

Now lets start experimenting ...

Elias

Comment

Working...
                X