Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it worth reading the contributions of "power1"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it worth reading the contributions of "power1"?

Sorry for this thread. Hope it will disapear down very soon.

I did read all the posts of member "powerme", and every single one was worth to read!!

powerme is gone?

And power1 claimed to be powerme? Is that right?

I tried to read and follow power1`s first posts, and I could not follow him. Did not understand his "language". And his "expression" changed.

My two questions:

Is power1 same person as powerme?

powerme was worth reading . Is power1 worth reading, too? Or not?

Thanks a lot and hope this thread disapears down soon.

magnetO

Originally posted by magnetO View Post
    Sorry for this thread. Hope it will disapear down very soon.

I did read all the posts of member "powerme", and every single one was worth to read!!

powerme is gone?

And power1 claimed to be powerme? Is that right?

I tried to read and follow power1`s first posts, and I could not follow him. Did not understand his "language". And his "expression" changed.

My two questions:

Is power1 same person as powerme?

powerme was worth reading . Is power1 worth reading, too? Or not?

Thanks a lot and hope this thread disapears down soon.

magnetO
    Yes, I agree.

His ZnO water fuel is practical and backed by sound research already done by credible university.

Have Aaron post the sever log and show his IP and my IP, please clear my name, I am tired of false accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Firangi View Post
      Yes, I agree.
      Please, WHAT do you agree?

His ZnO water fuel is practical and backed by sound research already done by credible university.
      Please, again. Who is "His"? I guess you speak of powerme? Do you?

I asked about power1!

Have Aaron post the sever log and show his IP and my IP, please clear my name, I am tired of false accusations.
      I did NOT ask about YOU, Firangi. I did NOT know, that you exist, sorry.
      By the way, do you claim to be some known older (elder) forum member, too? You claim to be who?

Thanks
      magnetO

Comment

Yes power1 was powerme. Dig around and you'll see why. And yes I think it is worth giving his ideas serious consideration.
        There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Originally posted by ewizard View Post
          Yes power1 was powerme. Dig around and you'll see why. And yes I think it is worth giving his ideas serious consideration.
          Thank you ewizard,

as I already said, I DID read powerme, and it was all worth reading. Again:

As you say power1 and powerme is same person, I will go back and start reading power1, too.

Best regards
          magnetO

Comment

I beleive it is worth reading, and investigating.

But then again -- it depends on who you put your hope into.

I have hope for these ideas -- and so, I experiment with his ideas.
            Peace,
            ==Romo

Comment

Worthwhile Read

I think the read is very worthwhile. I have links to archived files on Scribd of a lot of his input information. Check post #312 in the thread Discussion. "Best way to use heat from HHO to generate electricity". That's where I have all my links to the Powerme/Power1 archived files at Scribd. That way, everything is in one place for you to not miss anything.

Comment

What I don't understand is this philosophy that "I want everybody to replicate this HHO thing but I won't be providing diagrams, videos, the little details, etc"

It doesn't make much sense iin my mind.

Jetijs wanted to share his knowledge about turning plastic into fuel. He gracefully did it. I learned a lot with his explanations. He made the extra effort to draw a 3d model, to ask his friend to take pics, etc.

I was willing to visit powerme and pay him to learn to run a 10hp generator out of water but he is not interested.

He doesn't really seem willing to share his knowledge but to have us guessing. Maybe I am wrong but that's the way it feels to me.

Comment

Working...
                X