No announcement yet.

how this OU thing works indeed ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this was discussed before in another thread. I guess you would have to replicate it to see if it works. I saw this video before I joined this forum and also
    wondered about it.

FRC

Comment

It seems so convincing, but very similar as it is with watkykjys stuff from
      "this is it" thread, seems to be to much mysteries about this device,
      and when i see so much hiding details than i ask myself (after all these
      kind of experiences) why this concealing darkness if not to prevent discovery
      of something that is presented as something which is offered to people ?

So if someone has intention to hide something why than offering it in the
      first place as something opened and shared ?

I know, human beings are very funny devices , but i can not to become used to that fact, i must be some different kind of device...
      "There is no love without prayer - there is no prayer without forgiveness because love is prayer - forgiveness is love." Virgin Marry - Immaculate Conception ...The geologists say it's not in the ground, the airforce says it's not in the air, the astronomers say it's not from space, so we are running out of options...

Comment

Now i saw this video again,maybe some english native speaker could
        understand better what that guy is trying to say about his magnetic
        rotors (in 1:00 min. of the video he talks about that) as the reason of
        achieving much better results than it would be if he used belts or gears
        for transmission instead of magnets...I think better understanding of
        english is not going to help indeed, because he doesnt explain much
        about that, but maybe someone with better knowledge and more
        experience could explain that though ...
        "There is no love without prayer - there is no prayer without forgiveness because love is prayer - forgiveness is love." Virgin Marry - Immaculate Conception ...The geologists say it's not in the ground, the airforce says it's not in the air, the astronomers say it's not from space, so we are running out of options...

Comment

Right now I think that it doesn't work. the loop can't be closed so it probably doesn't work. Maybe using a mu-metal in the lower part between each two disks it could work.

Same for Chas Campbell wheel and the Hardy's water pump thing.

I think we should research Don Nocera hydrogen production from water + catalyzer + sun light. Nocera works at MIT and the technology could be sound.

He has explained that with mass production the device would cost $100 for a house + car.

Comment

Want a theoretical explanation???

See:
            http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...gy-theory.html

I have now produced the two spreadsheets to demonstrate that the collision of an air molecule with a vibrating piston does produce a pulsing order that can do useful work. The energy is from the kinetic energy of the air molecules.

The wheel/motor shown appears to be a primitive form of the Wang ShenHe generator. Quite a bit of detail is available via a google search on Wang ShenHe or Wang Shum Ho.

This shown device is another OPEN system bringing-in electron motion energy via resonance pulse-rotation.

Another confirmation of the Divine Revelations. Amen.

Comment

I don't know for a fact if his motor is really overunity but I have built some motors that use magnets to increase the speed of the rotor and drop amps, thus proving that magnets can help to do work.

Here will be a video of it YouTube - Magnets cause motors to run more efficient

The magnets on the rotor are all facing north and there's about 6 of them. The magnets are neo's. The T shape of the stator magnet's also helps with the effect. Place the magnets on the other side would cause the motor to slow down and increase amps instead of placing it on the right side where it would speed up and decrease amps.
              All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

Now when i think about this magnetic transmission concept it seems to
                me very possible, and it should work perfectly...

1. we use inverter to power one induction motor
                2. we then turn another induction motor (magnetic transmission)and
                use it as generator...OK, i just discovered America, i know
                3. the question is this : if we use the same induction motors do we
                get (and how) more output after second motor than we use energy
                on the input of first motor ?...Or if it is for what ever reason impossible what
                combination of motors we should apply to get that desirable effect - OU ???

Dont you tell me that there is no one who does not know the answer to
                this question !

Comment

Originally posted by cikljamas View Post
                  Now when i think about this magnetic transmission concept it seems to
                  me very possible, and it should work perfectly...

1. we use inverter to power one induction motor
                  2. we then turn another induction motor (magnetic transmission)and
                  use it as generator...OK, i just discovered America, i know
                  3. the question is this : if we use the same induction motors do we
                  get (and how) more output after second motor than we use energy
                  on the input of first motor ?...Or if it is for what ever reason impossible what
                  combination of motors we should apply to get that desirable effect - OU ???

Dont you tell me that there is no one who does not know the answer to
                  this question !
                  Once a load is applied the second motor it drops "at least in my tests" down to about %40 over all end to end efficiency. The reason I believe for this is that once one adds a load to the second motor the motor slows down.

Very easy to reproduce with two small motors a power source and a small load.

Try it with a light bulb / paper weight and small electrolytic capacitor.

-Altrez

Comment

Originally posted by altrez View Post
                    Once a load is applied the second motor it drops "at least in my tests" down to about %40 over all end to end efficiency. The reason I believe for this is that once one adds a load to the second motor the motor slows down.

Very easy to reproduce with two small motors a power source and a small load.

Try it with a light bulb / paper weight and small electrolytic capacitor.

-Altrez
                    So you think that it is a hoax when someone like this guy from the
                    opening video claims overunity using this magnetic transmission
                    method ?

Comment

Hi folks, Hi cikljamas, thanks for sharing this video and information and your video as well.
                      If what mindfreer has shown in his video is truthful, then it works and one has to get the geometry and magnet strength and spacing correct or it probably will not work.

Also, he probably powered his primary drive motor with a 12 volt battery powering a 120 volt inverter then input 120 volts to main motor.

Then if the generator outputs 120 volts ac, he stepped it down with a transformer to charge the 12 volt battery or the alternator is 12 or 24 volts then rectified to charge battery and maintain loads.

I have a bunch of 1" diameter neo magnets, this sure is looking tempting to replicate.

Thanks for sharing that video ibpointless2,
                      i seem to recall an experiment that showed a rotating flywheel when spun up to speed for a few minutes steady and after stopping required far less input to rotate up to the same speed as if space was somehow agitated and space itself is put into motion.

Maybe magnets can help augment this effect, which seems likely based on your results of it increases and decreasing based on which side you placed the magnets.
                      peace love light
                      Tyson

Edit: i wonder if this would work with axially placed magnets.
                      Also i seem to recall Dennis lee, who came up with the sunshine generator i think, he showed a video where he had two wheels with magnets on periphery like mindfreers video and when he spun one they both interacted and both rotated for way longer than what one would expect, i think he was showing these effects by that demonstration.
                      Last edited by SkyWatcher; 03-07-2011, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
                        Hi folks, Hi cikljamas, thanks for sharing this video and information and your video as well.
                        If what mindfreer has shown in his video is truthful, then it works and one has to get the geometry and magnet strength and spacing correct or it probably will not work.

Also, he probably powered his primary drive motor with a 12 volt battery powering a 120 volt inverter then input 120 volts to main motor.

Then if the generator outputs 120 volts ac, he stepped it down with a transformer to charge the 12 volt battery or the alternator is 12 or 24 volts then rectified to charge battery and maintain loads.

I have a bunch of 1" diameter neo magnets, this sure is looking tempting to replicate.

Thanks for sharing that video ibpointless2,
                        i seem to recall an experiment that showed a rotating flywheel when spun up to speed for a few minutes steady and after stopping required far less input to rotate up to the same speed as if space was somehow agitated and space itself is put into motion.

Maybe magnets can help augment this effect, which seems likely based on your results of it increases and decreasing based on which side you placed the magnets.
                        peace love light
                        Tyson

Edit: i wonder if this would work with axially placed magnets.
                        Also i seem to recall Dennis lee, who came up with the sunshine generator i think, he showed a video where he had two wheels with magnets on periphery like mindfreers video and when he spun one they both interacted and both rotated for way longer than what one would expect, i think he was showing these effects by that demonstration.
                        Hi Skywatcher, thanks for your reply !
                        What kind of motors do you think Mindfreer uses in his demonstration ?
                        Do you think that both motors are of the same kind ?
                        Do you think that we could try this with two washing machines cage induction motors ?

Comment

Hi cikljamas.
                          I would guess hes using a 120 volt drive motor.

He could be using the same motors, one for drive and one for alternator, then stepping down alternator voltage.

If washing machine squirrel cage motors have permanent magnets then it would work for the alternator. Though drive motor doesn't need permanent magnets.

I have a 120 vdc 2 HP treadmill motor and i have a car alternator that was converted with neo magnets and outputs 24 volts I could use for this. Though the alternator has a bit of cogging, so may not be ideal.
                          peace love light
                          Tyson

Edit: Though i do have my garry stanley motor air-core coil still in tact, that can be used as a no cogging generator.
                          Then i could use my treadmill motor and attach a wheel with magnets to treadmill motor and place at edge of stanley motor to interact with the neo magnets for an experiment. Though the stanley motor has axial magnet placement, that's why i'm wondering if it will work the same, only way to know is try it i guess.
                          Last edited by SkyWatcher; 03-07-2011, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cikljamas View Post
                            So you think that it is a hoax when someone like this guy from the
                            opening video claims overunity using this magnetic transmission
                            method ?
                            I have no idea if his model works of not. I can only state what my independent lab tests have show me thus far

Its always possible I have done something wrong lol. I have seen motors of these types run really well so perhaps his will be the one out of the countless others that is OU.

-Altrez

Comment

Working...
                            X