No announcement yet.

Mysterious Alchemy Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do you call urine vile, just because we flush it down the drain on daily basis? In nature there's no such thing as waste, everything is recycled. Urine is sterile when it leaves the body and yes for most people it's junk but perhaps that's why the secret has been hidden in plain junk.
    The golden water path is the easier than collecting gallons of dew water but distilling it should only happen outdoors or in a sealed system as the smell can be ....

Originally posted by HairBear View Post
    Here is a more modern look at alchemy...

YouTube - Frank Znidarsic at John Hopkins Part 1
    I think I and many others would be less interested in the metal transmutation aspect and more in the human transmutation aspect.
    Last edited by broli; 03-30-2011, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Another example of taking something bad or waste and making it into something good is the agnihotra ceremony. link here: It uses cow dung which is burned to get the ash. It is the ash that is used.

Agnihotra.org | Your source for Agnihotra & Homa Therapy information

There is a story that the only survivors of the tragic industrial accident in Bhopal, India was a family that practiced agnihotra. Maybe it will help with radiation?

tishatang

Comment

Originally posted by broli View Post
        I think I and many others would be less interested in the metal transmutation aspect and more in the human transmutation aspect.
        Ultimately, yes! I agree, although, the process used to make ORMEs or the philosophers stone, whatever you may call it, is in itself transmutation of metals. Whether the metal(salt) is used pure or leached from urine, cow feces, morning dew, or even dirt, the elements obtained are metals in monatomic form. Hence the white powder...

Other benefits beyond those of the human body can be considered including, anti-gravity, free energy, farming or gardening. The uncanny thing of it all though, is, it's been practiced successfully for a very long time. Only what was once called alchemy is now called quantum physics, demonstrated with electronic devices and mathematical equations instead of the old glass containers under a fire in a remote cave method.

Another method recently invented with a device called a GEET by Paul Pantone, has the ability to transmutate elements with heat, for the most part. Plasma... Here, have a look!

YouTube - GEET Water Fuel Plasma Reactor Chamber Explained Part 1

YouTube - GEET Water Fuel Plasma Reactor Chamber Explained Part 2

The possibilities are endless.

Comment

Originally posted by everyidea View Post
          I've made ormus out of Dead Sea Salt and Pacific Ocean water using the wet method. Here is a test using grass seed germination with a seven day growth period, comparing it to Miracle Grow. I did not do the secondary step of removing the calcium hydroxide and magnesium hydroxide to isolate the m-state elements, I just did the ph swing to 10.7 and then washed it 4 times.
          rw
          @everyidea,

Did you dilute the ormus before "feeding" it to the seeds? If so, how many drops of it per glass/gallon/liter of water did you use?
          The picture looks intriguing, thanks for sharing.
          J.

Comment

Cool Book!!

Thanks for sharing that book Cherryman. It's a pretty cool book indeed.

Originally posted by Cherryman View Post
            Hi all,

I found an interesting publication, its a free download.

I'm not convinced yet it actually produces the philosophers stone , but ancient knowledge is always an enrichment of the mind.

Enjoy:

Forgotten Books :: Book of Aquarius

Comment

Originally posted by jacek View Post
              @everyidea,

Did you dilute the ormus before "feeding" it to the seeds? If so, how many drops of it per glass/gallon/liter of water did you use?
              The picture looks intriguing, thanks for sharing.
              J.
              I used a 1/4 cup of wet ormus precipitate to one gallon of water. This is very easy to make, but making the lye water is somewhat dangerous. If you've got the proper protection and do it outside then it's pretty easy too.

This has got me thinking about this again, I'm going to make another batch and do some more tests. This time, doing the second step and filtering out the bulky calcium and magnesium.

rw
              My Calloway V Gate Motor Video

Comment

Originally posted by broli View Post
                There's another book I purchased which has a similar procedure but much shorter depending on the path you choose. The book is really worth its price and it's very easy and clear to read without all the symbolism and mystic that comes with alchemy.

Books by Nicholas D. Collette

All you need is some decent glassware, a (limited) budget and lots of patience. Because rarely things go as planned from the first try. There are paths that use morning dew and others which use golden water.
                I want to buy the book Covenant of silence ...I tried to take contact with Nicholas Collete and asked him if is possible to buy the book in electronically format (pdf) because
                to pay postal charge is an effort for me at this time...also I want to have an confirmation that this book is shipped to my country but didn,t have any response from author...

If somebody can help me to obtain the book ,somehow ,will be great appreciated
                Thanks
                Mike

Comment

Working...
                X