• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Led light from fast concrete, copper and tin cup

Led light from fast concrete, copper and tin cup

Word Wakker Wereld • Toon onderwerp - FreePower

Translated in English:

Google Vertaling

Last edited by Cherryman; 03-30-2011, 04:29 PM.

That's cool! Do you think they are talking about regular concrete? Looks easy enough to test as I've got a little ready mix concrete. I've got tea lights (which I assume are just for the small aluminum containers) and I've got lots of copper scrap pipe. I'll assume the copper does not touch the bottom of the tea light. I'd guess you could also use aluminum soda cans cut in half for a larger setup with more pipes in one container. Maybe this is similar to what John Hutchinson uses in his batteries.
    There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

This has been researched in the Bedini Earth light thread that's a sticky. It is an electro-chemical reaction of a solid electrolyte between two dissimilar metals. It will loose power within two weeks. I know because I've built 20 of them.

What needs to be explored is Reid's cell that Bedini posted in that thread, I just need to fork over the $ for the expensive elements to do it. His carbon/alum/Mg cells are very interesting too. I suggest reading through that thread.

rw
      My Calloway V Gate Motor Video

Comment

Originally posted by ewizard View Post
        That's cool! Do you think they are talking about regular concrete? Looks easy enough to test as I've got a little ready mix concrete. I've got tea lights (which I assume are just for the small aluminum containers) and I've got lots of copper scrap pipe. I'll assume the copper does not touch the bottom of the tea light. I'd guess you could also use aluminum soda cans cut in half for a larger setup with more pipes in one container. Maybe this is similar to what John Hutchinson uses in his batteries.
        I translated it not very well, actually they recommend "snel cement" I think it is translated as "fast cement" Although it seems that they also tried concrete and that worked also.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherryman View Post
          I translated it not very well, actually they recommend "snel cement" I think it is translated as "fast cement" Although it seems that they also tried concrete and that worked also.
          Yes if I remember my German correctly schnell is fast or hurry. At least in that spelling so it sounds close enough for forum spelling.

Thanks everyidea as I didn't realize the 2 week lifespan. Still interesting.
          There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

@ewizard,

Yes, they are very cool. If you have some portland cement, copper and an aluminum can, then I highly suggest making one. Even though they do not last, they are still very cool to watch them drain their Ma's and then recharge themselves after rest. But, this will fade over time...

rw
            My Calloway V Gate Motor Video

Comment

Update Christal Battery

hymaliazout crushed glass + crystal, mix with water, copper tube of 22 mm and 18 mm long, with electrical tape under the tube in aluminum sash container, dry cooking 80 to 100 degrees.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X