Overunity is here a long time ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overunity is here a long time ago

Edited .....changed my mind guys people who were lucky to see it before , work with it
    Last edited by protecheqp; 04-04-2011, 04:15 AM.

What the hey? If you know of working OU take a look around you. Our Mother Earth needs it, we need it and there is no reason not to share it. In fact by saying you know such and then holding out you might just have alerted the wrong kind of people who would be afraid you may waiver and post it again and then what? If you know something really good it's best to spread the word far and wide as fast as possible. Post it here. Post it at overunity.com, peswiki.com, panacea university and other major places but please don't hide it in fear if that's what is going on here. If you think you can sell it or make money with it take a good read on all the things that happened to inventors and people who have tried. The only way it's ever going to happen is OPEN SOURCE.
    There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

A little research. I'll put my bet on a gravity wheel as what you posted. I've always thought one would be possible but I still see them as a novelty and not something that can be realistically used the generate power or at least not in an affordable way. At least that's my thoughts about them at this time but I'm open to persuasion
      There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

what is the point of this thread?

Aren't we all suffering enough at the behest of the oligarchs?

So...No overunity yet, but at least we dumped 11.5 tonnes of radioactive water into the pacific today!

Way too stick together boys..

Comment

over unity is like the god. lots of people believe but no one has ever seen him.

Comment

If you believe you can get energy from nowhere, you will not find it. You would have violated the Law of Conservation of Energy.

If you are sure that you have an OPEN system invention where energy can flow in and out of the system, you will find it. You would not violate any Laws of Physics.

The tuning fork in resonance setup is the simplest device that brings-in the kinetic energy of air molecules.

Look for multiple LCR circuits in resonance. It is there.

Comment

Working...
            X