Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positive or Negative

Hi All,

Like most newbies I have been doing alot of information absorbing over the last few weeks specifically based around Bedini's work on capturing negative energy.

Has Bedini designed his circuits to inact Tesla's Impulse Technology or are they different techologies? If they are different has anyone measured which is best?

Anyway, my main focus is on battery charging. I understand that if hook a charge battery directly onto the SSG circuit it will charge it negatively. However, you can setup a pulsed capacitor in between them and positively charge the battery. Are there any conclusions on which charging method is best or does it depend on what you use the batteries for?

One of the reasons I ask is that Bedini's assistant Rick mentioned that negatively charged batteries are not good at operating the SSG. Any thoughts?

Woodski

Originally posted by woodski View Post
    Hi All,

Like most newbies I have been doing alot of information absorbing over the last few weeks specifically based around Bedini's work on capturing negative energy.

Has Bedini designed his circuits to inact Tesla's Impulse Technology or are they different techologies? If they are different has anyone measured which is best?

Anyway, my main focus is on battery charging. I understand that if hook a charge battery directly onto the SSG circuit it will charge it negatively. However, you can setup a pulsed capacitor in between them and positively charge the battery. Are there any conclusions on which charging method is best or does it depend on what you use the batteries for?

One of the reasons I ask is that Bedini's assistant Rick mentioned that negatively charged batteries are not good at operating the SSG. Any thoughts?

Woodski
    I will give you my idea of it although it may not be the same as others.

John Bedini and Tesla talk of a form of energy that is gaseous in nature that you cannot measure its energy. This is what I believe is radiant, as it does not require a conductor but will follow it if it is made easy.

Using a SSG circuit with a single diode of each power coil we are collecting the positive radiant. If we Use the SG circuit which is trifilar wound and use the third winding independently we can collect the negative side too. We do this by placing a bridge rectifier across the coil which separates the positive and negative energy. If this bridge rectifier is connected directly to a lead acid battery it causes a change in the battery. The battery may actually cool as it is charging although I have never measured this.

What I did notice is the battery performed better on resistive loads and actually appeared to have higher capacity and more than its stated capacity. Overunity??? There are other good effects too

There are problems that come with this, your battery will no longer accept a normal charge and appears to be shorted in the respect that it gets hot and boils when you try to charge it normally. I also experienced the crystallization of the acid and the battery became useless after some time.

As I said before the Overunity effect is only there on resistive loads and is not there on inductive loads. As the SSG or SG is an inductive load, your overunity effect is not there to power the circuit and the capacity appears similar to a normal battery. I believe that this is the reason for Ricks comments.

It’s a bit frustrating really.

Comment

Positive or Negative

Thanks for that. I think I have got the difference in the positive and negative electricities.

However, if you charge a capacitor from the radiant spikes and pulse it into the batteries, do you still get the same effect in the battery or is it like a more conventional charge?

Comment

Cap pulsing is "normal" electricity, you will not get the same desulphation of batteries this way, however it is a good way to charge a battery.

This is how I understand it.

With lead acid batteries, the process of discharging causes sulfation, charging causes desulphation but with heavy deposits of sulfate, charging does not reverse the chemical reaction. With radiant the process is reversed or the sulfate dislodged leaving contact with the remaining plate.

There is also the inertia effect with the ions in the electrolyte which I believe is caused by the high voltage of the radiant.

Could this be done using high voltage conventional electricity? probably yes but the point is we get this radiant for free, it is additional to anything else in the circuit.

Although we have many advantages using radiant from solid state oscillators, they are wasteful. The magnetic flux is not being used and this flux too comes for free so we might as well use it to power a motor and collect energy from that.

So what is happening with a Bedini circuit? This is how I see it.

We pass "electricity" through a coil and a magnetic field is set up for free, radiant both positive and negative also flow in and out of the system for free. The only power consumed is the amount that is converted to heat; this is our loss. we use the magnetic flux to power a motor for free and collect the radiant for free. The current that actually passes through the coil is then shorted on the source, heating that source and wasting the energy.

We are powering the loss not the load, this is why "free energy" is possible.

So how do we make maximum use of the energy put in the system?

We could make the motor more efficient by closing the magnetic flux loop, but then we loose the energy in the radiant spike. We have to make a decision as to whether we want mechanical or radiant output. In the SSG we have gone for radiant.

Now we need to collect the energy that has passed through the coil. We do this with a Tesla style 4 battery system. Two batteries, in series, are used as the source, but on the return we put two more batteries in parallel to absorb the returning energy.

If we measure the energy transferred from one pair of batteries to the other we find about 70 to 80% has been collected and 20 to 30% has been lost in heat. we have around 20 to 30 percent mechanical energy and 90+% radiant passed to the charging battery. so lets add all this up

70+20+20+90=200 or a COP of 2, minimum.

And that is without any negative effects.

What is the circuit? see attached.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X