• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ myenergetic, thanks for that document

Comment

• [QUOTE=myenergetic;157190]
      Originally posted by toranarod View Post
      I cut it up into 150 stripes and glued them together in a block of laminate.
      rolling it up was not workable.

Hi there

All of you are doing an impressive research work.

@ Toranarod

Hope the link shall provides some data of the Powder Core Materials design data comparison

Regards

http://www.micrometals.com/appnotes/...ds/ocpcmic.pdf
      this is going to be very helpful
      I have printed it out to read over coffee
      Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by marxist View Post
        Hi Elias,
        thanks for posting your interesting video.
        I have a question:
        If you use your two 1mm strands (in parallel) to light one of the bulbs you will get a certain rpm.
        If you keep these connected and then short the third wire (the 0.5 mm one) will it then speed up?
        Significantly?
        And will the light get brighter or dimmer?
        Thanks
        Hi

I think that the light will diminish, and the rotor will speed up, This will cause the Voltage over the other strands disappear, as I have tested before. I am at a vacation and not near my motor to verify again. I think that this shows something really interesting, how can we draw more current and increase the brightness of the lamp while speeding up according to the established laws? Unless the phase delay of the current is causing it work for us instead of against us. What we have been thought is that the phase delay causes the real power to diminish, but as we see, this was not the case in that experiment.

When current gets delayed, the voltage gets delayed too. Because the current is flowing through the lamp and the coil, and they must be at the same phase, but current starts flowing with a lag in accordance to our rotor magnets, decreasing the overall drag. This also shows that smaller the R of the load the more acceleration we can achieve.

One test needs to be done, measuring the voltage and current on the load by an oscilloscope.

I am looking forward to see some test of Rod with his new coil, that will show us many things!

Elias
        Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
        http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

• Have you seen this video: Regenerative acceleration under load - YouTube
          This is the circuit he has used:
          http://www.overunity.com/index.php?a...ch=53865;image
          Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
          http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

• Originally posted by elias View Post
            Hi

I think that the light will diminish, and the rotor will speed up, This will cause the Voltage over the other strands disappear, as I have tested before. I am at a vacation and not near my motor to verify again. I think that this shows something really interesting, how can we draw more current and increase the brightness of the lamp while speeding up according to the established laws? Unless the phase delay of the current is causing it work for us instead of against us. What we have been thought is that the phase delay causes the real power to diminish, but as we see, this was not the case in that experiment.

When current gets delayed, the voltage gets delayed too. Because the current is flowing through the lamp and the coil, and they must be at the same phase, but current starts flowing with a lag in accordance to our rotor magnets, decreasing the overall drag. This also shows that smaller the R of the load the more acceleration we can achieve.

One test needs to be done, measuring the voltage and current on the load by an oscilloscope.

I am looking forward to see some test of Rod with his new coil, that will show us many things!

Elias
            Thanks Elias

So is Rod
            here is the coil. looks nice and was my best wind. 49 strands of wire
            what a night mare.
            210 turns 3.8 mH and R= 0.56 Ohm with Iron Laminate core
            It work. But only at 6000 RPM. I need to do a lot more test before a draw any
            conclusions. test today, wiring all strands in parallel. I will separate them tomorrow.

Comment

• I couldn't help but post this here... It is from Romero. The bold is as I suspected. It makes sense to me.

Hi,
              I would like not to reffer to that muller device I had. What I am talking is about speed under load or short. I read on the forums people saying that we cannot have any benefit from this effect and we will never have higher speed than without the generator coil in place. I don't wanna start another conflict with some of the clever brains and because of that I am not insisting to prove they are wrong.
              It will be easy for the people who managed to have acceleration under load/short to measure the rpm before adding the generator coil and again after the generator coil is in place.The only important thing is to use the right sequence, as I said before, the effect will take place at more than one place and the right core material is of a great importance.
              Lately i discovered that the shape of the magnets and the shape of the core are very important too. Cube is better than round for the magnets. If the core has the end facing the rotor in a conical shape it is better too.
              Just having the edge of the core polished a bit will make a difference, more sharp that cone will be even better.
              Unfortunately I discovered some of this recently and I built my new generator with round magnets but the cores I managed to improve. It will not make a huge difference but sometimes little things counts.

Regards,
              Romero
              I think the 'conical' coil (core) face on a Muller is akin to a flat coil (core) face on the Adams. I believe it has to do with the rotor magnets line/angle of approach and retreat.

I wonder why square magnets are better than round? They are using square on the new muller design too.
              Last edited by Shadesz; 09-16-2011, 03:04 PM.
              Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else's ~BW~ It's kind of fun to do the impossible ~WD~ From now on, I'll connect the dots my own way ~BW~ If I shall be like him, who shall be like me? ~LR~ Had I not created my whole world, I would certainly have died in other people’s ~AN~

Comment

• Rod,

Do you mind posting a closeup picture of your generator coil mounting assembly on both the Muller and the Adams? I feel there is some important information there.

Good work on that coil! I hope you can find some good from it!

Thanks,
                David
                Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else's ~BW~ It's kind of fun to do the impossible ~WD~ From now on, I'll connect the dots my own way ~BW~ If I shall be like him, who shall be like me? ~LR~ Had I not created my whole world, I would certainly have died in other people’s ~AN~

Comment

• The only advantage i can see in cube magnets is the evenness of the approaching field as it cuts the coil.

Comment

• Hi guys!

I have 6 coils speeding under short. But if i put the bridge rectifier they are not speeding.
                    Any sugestions? (i can make a video)

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by mex View Post

Did you make that rotor or is it salvaged from something?

Comment

• Originally posted by mariuscivic View Post
                          Hi guys!

I have 6 coils speeding under short. But if i put the bridge rectifier they are not speeding.
                          Any sugestions? (i can make a video)
                          mariuscivic
                          I have recorded the same affect many times the 1.4 volts drop across the bridge
                          is to high for the time constant the coil charges up to long and Lenz is on the job.
                          My answer was.
                          Faster RPM or use schottky diodes
                          they do work very well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadesz View Post
                            I couldn't help but post this here... It is from Romero. The bold is as I suspected. It makes sense to me.

I think the 'conical' coil (core) face on a Muller is akin to a flat coil (core) face on the Adams. I believe it has to do with the rotor magnets line/angle of approach and retreat.

I wonder why square magnets are better than round? They are using square on the new muller design too.
                            You maybe right. This s a great observation. I hope somebody is writing this down.

Comment

• Originally posted by toranarod View Post
                              mariuscivic
                              I have recorded the same affect many times the 1.4 volts drop across the bridge
                              is to high for the time constant the coil charges up to long and Lenz is on the job.
                              My answer was.
                              Faster RPM or use schottky diodes
                              they do work very well.
                              Thank you Toranarod! I will try to find this schottky diodes

Comment

• Originally posted by toranarod View Post
                                Thanks Elias

So is Rod
                                here is the coil. looks nice and was my best wind. 49 strands of wire
                                what a night mare.
                                210 turns 3.8 mH and R= 0.56 Ohm with Iron Laminate core
                                It work. But only at 6000 RPM. I need to do a lot more test before a draw any
                                conclusions. test today, wiring all strands in parallel. I will separate them tomorrow.

conclusion and this is only my thoughts, from what i have tried.
                                Litz wire is great for a drive coils but not so good as a generator coil

Comment

Working...
                                X