Muller generator replication by Romerouk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
    I guess I learned to see through their eyes...I have always had a knack at finding Patterns...seeing the unseen

Weren't the Masons originally Gaea's Artisans .....

a Famous Artisan: Jesus Christ

I posted this in the beginning of this research; and it fits perfectly

I was just reading through A thread on Above Top Secret on

The most accurate prophecies i have ever seen., page 1

you are well informed MonsieurM.

good work lets hope this can help us to energy development.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
      could not help it, look closely

Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Originally posted by ron48 View Post
        Hey guys over at overunity chalamnan sorry about the spelling, has just released a video of more power out than in his theory is that the hall sensor when positioned just right will cause resonance in not just the drive coil but all the coils and get more power out than in??????
        soory forgot the link Resonance in driving coil - YouTube
        does it run its self?

Comment

• This would be easier to make

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
            This would be easier to make
            This would not work in most applications because you need a varying field but with the magnets rotating in the E field it will work for the magnet motor.
            The magnets and coils would be working in a highly energetic field,

Leedskalnin's pmh has been known to hold for months or even longer as long as the magnetic field is not broken the E field will be present as well, taking energy from the E field should not effect the pmh's holding power.
            Dave

Comment

• The Van Allen belts are earth's E field

Comment

• Saturn's E field

Comment

• Tell the World
                  God's creation is the model
                  Look at the galaxy
                  Last edited by Dave45; 10-07-2011, 03:03 PM.

Comment

• I have posted in several threads on this forum look at my posts on the galaxy, the Electric field is the secret of the universe. Use it, expand on the idea's posted.
                    Dave

Comment

• This idea has been around for a long time, Im not sure if it was connected to the galaxy's or planets but it is now,
                      Our planet, star, solar system runs in the E field of the Milky Way galaxy the E field saturates our planet, this is the aether.
                      Dave

Comment

• It takes two particles to make electricity one with a cw spin one with a ccw spin together they make electricity.
                        Dave

Comment

• Cw spin alone is high voltage as in the Tesla coil but if the other secondary is added (ccw) as in the Don Smith device and combined you get voltage and amps.

Comment

• Originally posted by ron48 View Post
                            Hey guys over at overunity chalamnan sorry about the spelling, has just released a video of more power out than in his theory is that the hall sensor when positioned just right will cause resonance in not just the drive coil but all the coils and get more power out than in??????
                            soory forgot the link Resonance in driving coil - YouTube
                            I think what he found is similar to Bedini motor self resonance. The signal turn the sensor on and off when the magnet is on top. It's in oscillator mode.

I've done an experiment about this type of charging yesterday. Seems like we can get some interesting effect. The spike mode acts like a current source. The experiment is as follow:

-Prepare 2 capacitors of the same value (mine is 47K uf 35V).
                            -charge 1 cap with the spike for a few seconds (I do it for 5). Record the voltage ( mine is .380V from 0).
                            -reset it to zero, put 2 caps in parallel (now the capacitance is double). Charge it with the same duration. Record the voltage ( it is now .190V no surprise there).
                            -reset it to zero, put 2 caps in series. Charge it for the same duration. Record the voltage ( now it's .760V).

I use AV plug rectify from plasma globe for this experiment. It is obvious that it gives out the same amount of current no matter what the setup is. I am wondering if the input has changed in those cases. If it's not, I think it's interesting.

Comment

• Daily Times: Serving the Texas Hill Country since 1910: Serving the Texas Hill Country since 1910

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                                This idea has been around for a long time, Im not sure if it was connected to the galaxy's or planets but it is now,
                                Our planet, star, solar system runs in the E field of the Milky Way galaxy the E field saturates our planet, this is the aether.
                                Dave
                                This energy is drawn into the core of our planet or any heavenly body by our magnetic field, it is what heats our planets core, it fuels the sun our star and all stars in the galaxy.
                                Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X