Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by toranarod View Post
    Bipolar verses MOSFETS

As a rule in electronics for high voltage coil switching you would never use MOSFETS
    All automotive ignition coil and TV EHT transformers use bipolar transistors for switching. Bipolar transistors are not prone to damage by high voltage spikes.
    The funny thing is we need High voltage spikes for our BEMF to work properly and this will kill a MOSFET ASAP.
    SO why do I use MOSFETS for all my switching circuits when they are the worst possible choice?

Because the ultimate goal of all this work is OU .

To achieve OU you need two things very efficient drive circuits and very fast drive circuits. To make a bipolar transistor switch fast it takes large amounts of current and more drive stages. This is ok in a TV or a Car where current consumption is not important. But for your research this is a big problem.
    In electronics we say Bipolar are current switching devices and MOSFETS are voltage switching devices.
    During a day on the bench testing new ideas and theory I usually destroy many FETS.
    When I buy them I do so in lots of 50 to 100 because they are disposable in this field of work. It’s taken a long time to develop switching circuits that can shield the MOSFET while allowing it to do it job. You can see some of this if you look at the top end of my last post schematic.
    But the end justifies the means.

cheers
    Thanks toranarod Yes, MJL's need about .25A to stay in the right part of their curve. Makes sense, unfortunately...for me

BTW
    I had no intentions to further ignite any argument by asking questions.

V
    'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

• Maybe that is the trick at the Mosfets.
      When i pulse an NPN like the 3055 i got Way lower Spikes as with a IRF540 or higher.
      The NPN want to switch a bigger Amount of Energy reliable,
      but when you use a Mosfet for a low Amount of Watts, like a Pulse creates,
      the Mosfet can transform the Current better into Voltage.
      Seems its the Base, what is faster saturated, even a Mosfet behaves more like a unpoled Capacitor regarding Base and Drain.
      Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• speed

Originally posted by Joit View Post
        Maybe that is the trick at the Mosfets.
        When i pulse an NPN like the 3055 i got Way lower Spikes as with a IRF540 or higher.
        The NPN want to switch a bigger Amount of Energy reliable,
        but when you use a Mosfet for a low Amount of Watts, like a Pulse creates,
        the Mosfet can transform the Current better into Voltage.
        Seems its the Base, what is faster saturated, even a Mosfet behaves more like a unpoled Capacitor regarding Base and Drain.

Yes speed is every thing.

The main primary function in this work is we are making DC pulse motors.
        The one underlying function of all the OU devices that work with coils and neo magnets is instantaneous transition time from power on to power off. It is not acceptable to have any propagation delays. Some say you need to employ mechanical switching for the best possible speed like to old style point in your cars ignition system. Just too hard to control
        and have a very short life span. With the advances in Hex FET and BiCMOS technology
        we should be able to achieve some good results.

In electronics we call this the slew rate and all devices have a rated slew rate that they are expected to switch at.

In the photo below.

The variation between the red line and the green line is the delay time from off to on
        Volts rise time per micro second.

I believe that the real OU will be available with hi speed switching at voltage ranges in 1000 volts and going up. I already have recorded data that shows more efficiency with higher voltages. And better COP using the same coils just high voltages. This is where I am slowly developing my electronics.
        I have been buying up semiconductors from all over the world that have voltage ratings in the KVA range. With the death of the cathode ray tube all the big high transistors are going out cheap. So get them while you can.

Anyway that's what I am working towards.
        maybe it will all go up in smoke like the FETS do lol

Comment

• I'm on IRF630's now as a trial. If we have the need for 100ns switching or total time of pulse to draw aether energies, then MOSFET's are the way to go it would seem. IRF630's aren't that good, but i've found at least 1 or 2 on each old monitor circuit board (200V 9A).

Pulse motors run with them from 4V in my tests and the only difference to transistors being a 1K resistor on the Gate leg. Similar amp draw of just 8mA at 4V on a simple switcher circuit with a Hall.

Comment

• Hi,
            i am new hear. I´m reading the most time hear.My english is bad. Sorry.
            i have bifilar coils as driver. Generator is a kegelcoil with 0,8mm Cu. I have 1000V with this setup. If the motor is stand by, he is oscillating with 10khz. I have then 400v output. Is verry intesting. No OU. I´m testing.
            Hear is my circuit.
            http://www.overunity.com/index.php?a...0;attach=54280

Lota

Comment

• Originally posted by lota View Post
              Hi,
              i am new hear. I´m reading the most time hear.My english is bad. Sorry.
              i have bifilar coils as driver. Generator is a kegelcoil with 0,8mm Cu. I have 1000V with this setup. If the motor is stand by, he is oscillating with 10khz. I have then 400v output. Is verry intesting. No OU. I´m testing.
              Hear is my circuit.
              http://www.overunity.com/index.php?a...0;attach=54280

Lota
              Hello lota

welcome.. Nice circuit diagram.
              keep us informed of you progress

good luck

Comment

• Did he do it? :
                YouTube - ‪quest for OU XI -- "M-G long-runner"‬‏

Comment

• Bruce's OU Claims.

Bruce,

I am willing to bet you any amount of money, and I can produce backers to help, that all your claims of generating any kind of verifiable overunity gain are completely false, and that you are the lier, not me! Now let's see how much money you can come up with to back up your malarky! I dare you.

Joit,

What's your explaination for the 2nd Hall?
                  Last edited by synchro; 07-05-2011, 11:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by synchro View Post
                    Bruce,

I am willing to bet you any amount of money, and I can produce backers to help, that all your claims of generating any kind of verifiable overunity gain are completely false, and that you are the lier, not me! Now let's see how much money you can come up with to back up your malarky! I dare you.

Joit,

Please stop posting stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. There is Private Messaging for bickering and whatnot.

Thanks for your consideration,

Will

Comment

Joit,

The different Timing from the Rotor. The Magnets on the Rotor are 180° apart, the Coils at the Stator are not.

And furthermore, that he triggered once at the small Magnets and once at the Rotor Magnets,
                      means, he had once a short Pulse and one long Pulse
                      Last edited by Joit; 07-05-2011, 01:04 PM.
                      Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• Null Points.

Quote from Bruce:

"A nice little write up posted by Nul Points at OU. Like I have said, there are many interesting things to be said about PLAYING WITH STRANDS...

Quote from Null Points:

"The darker and lighter lines represent the two windings, OF THE SAME SIZE WIRE, in which the first winding is connected in series to the second winding".

Null Point's experiment has nothing whatsoever to do with STRANDS. Null Point's experiment involves A SINGLE WIRE!

JOIT,

My understanding is there are 5 magnets and 9 coils. How can the magnets be 180 degrees apart when they're an odd number? Don't you think it's more likely the 2nd Hall is narrowing the pulse width like the 2nd reed switch in Ozzie Calanan's break even circuit, rather then supplying a second serial power pulse? Along with tapering the power pulse, the 2nd Hall can slmultaniously open the output gate.

Also, what's the "red button on top" comment you made refer to? You must think there's something real bright about useing Vacuum tubes in the age of the Arduino laptop programed ROM.
                        Last edited by synchro; 07-05-2011, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Quote from Bruce:

"A nice little write up posted by Nul Points at OU. Like I have said, there are many interesting things to be said about PLAYING WITH STRANDS...

Quote from Null Points:

"The darker and lighter lines represent the two windings, OF THE SAME SIZE WIRE, in which the first winding is connected in series to the second winding".

Null Point's experiment has nothing whatsoever to do with STRANDS. Null Point's experiment involves A SINGLE WIRE!

JOIT,

My understanding is there are 5 magnets and 9 coils. How can the magnets be 180 degrees apart when they're an odd number? Don't you think it's more likely the 2nd Hall is narrowing the pulse width like the 2nd reed switch in Ozzie Calanan's break even circuit, rather then supplying a second serial power pulse? Along with tapering the power pulse, the 2nd Hall can slmultaniously open the output gate.

Also, what's the "red button on top" comment you made refer to? You must think there's something real bright about useing Vacuum tubes in the age of the Arduino laptop programed ROM.

Synchro
                          Regarding Posting #743? Thats where i did Quote you. Is this to much for you?

Go Back and READ IT. Are You really only out for a Fight here?

You still use any of your Postings to put something in Where you can offend Bruce Further?

Man, go back to Ou.com, that Place there really fits for you.

Comment

• Synchro,
                            How the Topic did start there, Romero stated, that it did not work with 2 small Pulses. He mainly agreed, that he used 4 Coils to drive, one Pair at Top, One Pair at bottom.
                            This Configuration from Romero has still a Drag on the Rotor, so it dont seems like, he did additional short one Coil more, even, it would not help really, when he has 7 other Generator Coils, and only one Coil short, to get higher Voltage, that dont work, because it will equal to the lower Amount at the Cap.
                            Plus it makes additional Drag on the Rotor. One Video what is out there from the Guy what drives a Rotor only with switches or Transistors is a Fake. That dont works.
                            Plus, the Circuit is not set like, that it would make Sense, to short only one Coil.

Comment

• We have noticed this thread going in a direction that is not respectful of the Forum Guidelines.

Please respect these Guidelines or we will need to take further action.

Thank you.
                              Energetic Forum Administrator
                              http://www.energeticforum.com

Comment

• I wont read that again, but

Quote from Null Points:

Do you understand what TWO WINDINGS Mean? No Matter, if they are in Serie or Parallel connected ??
                                That means you HAVE 2 Strands. And NO MATTER, If this 2 Strands have the same Size.
                                Windings mean, You Place Wire OVER or CLOSE to eachother.

They get the Idea, but sorry, You dont.

And not matter, how they Call it, violating Lenz or Ohms Law, its both realated.
                                Even when you it Magnetic Resistance, not Lenz Law, well he describes it with his Law.
                                And a Resistance in a Circuit creates allways Back Electro Magnetic Force,
                                no matter, how you create it, over a Phyiscal Resistance, like a Neon Bulb
                                and the Wire in there, or with a additional Coil, where the Current runs opposite, or you short it.

That may even would work with a simple Coil with a lot Windings with Thicker Wire on it,
                                and a smaller Wire inside, or at one End from this Coil.

Comment

Working...
                                X