Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yx630514 View Post
    Hi ltseung888:

According to your theory, "RomeroUK" the vertical placement of the device whether the effects would be better?
    Dear yx630514,

With vertical placement, the gravitational energy can be brought-in. Theoretically, this will be better as the gravitational energy is also free.

How much better depends on the strength and setup of the magnetic field. If the induced magnetic field is small, the gravitational effect will be more important. If the diameter of the wheel is larger, the gravitational effect will be larger.

The 225 HP Pulse motor uses 9 wheels mounted vertically with a wheel diameter of approximately 1 meter. It has a programmable pulsing mechanism that is load dependent. I am sure that once the self running romerouk replications are reproduced, more researchers will focus their energy in this direction.

My focus will still be in the multiple LCR resonance technology. Multiple tuning forks at resonance (in sympathetic vibrations) sound louder and longer. Multiple LCR circuits in resonance will bring-in the electron motion energy of the surrounding. The size and power per unit mass can be much better. The manufacturing cost will also be lower.

The Divine Revelations are clearer by the day. The wine is almost ready to be served to the masses. Amen.

Comment

@ltseung888Thanks for the update and details . I would love to replicate this. To me the biggest challenge are all mechanical setups due to the "LAME" - local availability of materials.
      This looks great and romerouk self runner video left me speechless (not permanently). He shouldn't bother trying to convince some trolls that it is real and there are no batteries hidden in the cap. Some people will even deny existence of giraffe because it doesn't fit in the box they live in.

Vetch
      'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
        @ltseung888Thanks for the update and details . I would love to replicate this. To me the biggest challenge are all mechanical setups due to the "LAME" - local availability of materials.
        This looks great and romerouk self runner video left me speechless (not permanently). He shouldn't bother trying to convince some trolls that it is real and there are no batteries hidden in the cap. Some people will even deny existence of giraffe because it doesn't fit in the box they live in.

Vetch
        Hi M8, like John K and others we know we can trust you, the biggest problem is not having the resources (and so many projects on lol) but we have a select few who can build well and many who could help pool resources together for one, we have pooled resources together and sent them to Rod in the past., he is a hard worker

Perhaps what we wrote in the latest Gabriel device rep document can help with ideas for those who dont have resources

David Klingelhoefer’s open source donation of the “Two Toroid Gabriel device” requires YOUR replication reports OR support to help optimize, validate and improve this effect. NEEDED participation by OPEN SOURCE engineers can be managed in a number of ways to be the most efficient. In one example -A select trusted group of open source enthusiast can mobilize to pool resources together (and others can help with donations) to designate a trusted body with a PRIOR agreement to open source the final outcome. All this can be done with the inclusion of the required public records and credits.
        The potential of the open source free energy community to help the public is growing; we have many trusted engineers like Ron P, Peter Lindemann, Gene, Jetijs and (too many more to mention here) MANY OF US can CONSOLIDATE to manage resources for such a project if it is desired. If you are willing to help with individual research reports or pool resources together for such a task please visit the technical threads for the Two Toroid Gabriel Device listed in this document

Regards
        Ash

Comment

Just ordered the Wire form USA
          but I cannot wait for it to arrive so I am making the closes thing using 0.2 signal strand wire doubled up 7 times getting that today.
          also picking up the ferrite cores.

Comment

Wouldnt it be easier for you from Asia?
            My guess is, that bifilar should work too, and may you wind it, like someone mentioned,
            just into one direction, and go short back to the beginning.
            That did make some Coils better for me, especially when i work with Pulses or only North facing magnets like here,
            where the stronger movement comes only from one Side.
            Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Been watching this one too Rod. Will be working on my own replication too.
              "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

Litz Wire

Litz Wire
                Check
                http://www.panaceauniversity.org/BEM...0KoneheadX.pdf
                Kone is the expert on that

Ash

Comment

Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
                  Litz Wire
                  Check
                  http://www.panaceauniversity.org/BEM...0KoneheadX.pdf
                  Kone is the expert on that

Ash
                  Thanks ASH

going there to check

I am about to get another rotor manufactured. as you know the cost is in the tooling so I pay for one is expensive.
                  so i can have more than one made. If any body is interested please say as I will just get them to do a few more. you will get them for the cost of what they cost me. and postage.

this is for a rotor the dimensions are on the drawing.

the magnets are 22 mm Dia

Comment

Originally posted by ren View Post
                    Been watching this one too Rod. Will be working on my own replication too.
                    I think its got potential the guy seem very genuine and sounds like a real enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by toranarod View Post
                      Just ordered the Wire form USA
                      but I cannot wait for it to arrive so I am making the closes thing using 0.2 signal strand wire doubled up 7 times getting that today.
                      also picking up the ferrite cores.

Hi toranarod, can you tell me where you ordered the Litz from in the U.S. ?
                      I'm having a hard time on that particular item and any suggestions appreciated.
                      There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Originally posted by toranarod View Post
                        I think its got potential the guy seem very genuine and sounds like a real enthusiast
                        Yes I think RomeroUK is genuine. I've had a number of PM's with him in the last year. Take a look here at some of his many projects (his forum - small but lots of pics): RomeroUK Work Pictures

He's a serious builder and is meticulous in fine tuning his builds.
                        There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

new coil

The coils.
                          We just need to try every thing

Last edited by toranarod; 05-09-2011, 09:09 AM. Reason: mistake

Comment

The Romerouk output waveform on reply 328

Dear All,

I would like to bring your attention to the output voltage waveform on reply 328 of the Muller Dynamo thread at OU. It is reproduced here. Romerouk provided that picture but did not do much explanation.

I would like to provide my thoughts on that:

1. Most people might treat that as an AC waveform.
                            2. A different interpretation is – that represents two pulsed DC voltage signals. One travelling outwards and one travelling backwards.
                            3. The outward travelling one provides the power and energy to the load. The backward travelling one recharges the battery.
                            4. The full input voltage, current and power waveforms should be compared with the full output voltage, current and power waveforms. Romerouk or one of the replicators will be able to provide them soon.
                            5. The extra Output Energy is the Bring-in Energy and can be seen from the comparison of the Input and Output waveforms.
                            6. Do not make the mistake of averaging out the Power.

So far, the Lead-out/Bring-in Energy Theory explains the source of energy of the Romerouk Muller wheel very well. I look forward to reading other alternative theories.

The second Divine Revelation is clearer and clearer. Amen.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ewizard View Post
                              Hi toranarod, can you tell me where you ordered the Litz from in the U.S. ?
                              I'm having a hard time on that particular item and any suggestions appreciated.
                              These guys make Litz wire:

Custom cables, litz wire, flat braided wire, multiconductor cable from custom wire and cable, and electric wire manufacturer New England Wire Technologies

pt

Comment

Originally posted by ltseung888 View Post
                                Dear All,

I would like to bring your attention to the output voltage waveform on reply 328 of the Muller Dynamo thread at OU. It is reproduced here. Romerouk provided that picture but did not do much explanation.

I would like to provide my thoughts on that:

1. Most people might treat that as an AC waveform.
                                2. A different interpretation is – that represents two pulsed DC voltage signals. One travelling outwards and one travelling backwards.
                                Where is the zero-point in your interpretation? In the middle of the waveform or at the lowest point of the waveform? I'm not sure that I grok your theory yet.

Romerouk states that this is the waveform at the AC end of the FWBR.

He takes this waveform and runs it through the FWBR and then across the cap (the other end of the FWBR). Every coil pair pulses the cap with two (now +ve) pulses for every magnet pass.

If I take 14 such pulses and "add them together" in my head, I see a nearly-flat DC voltage, averaged by the cap. He doesn't tell us how many volts per division his scope was set to (if he did, I've forgotten).

He only needs to pulse the drive coils twice per revolution. If the pulses on his scope are about 12V (or more), then he uses only 2/9 of the energy for the drive coils and the rest (7/9) is there for the taking, e.g. burned off in inefficiencies in the DC-DC converter plus lighting the light bulb.

pt

edit: I made a mistake, I overlooked the fact that there are 8 magnets on the rotor. The ratios still stand. 2/9 of created energy is used to drive the rotor, 7/9 available for other purposes.
                                Last edited by pault; 05-10-2011, 03:12 AM. Reason: correction

Comment

Working...
                                X