No announcement yet.

Muller generator replication by Romerouk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to do a replication... will take me more than a week however.

Where does one get the required magnets, in the US?

Thanks for the info on the Litz wire.

Comment

Originally posted by toranarod View Post
      Thanks ASH

going there to check

I am about to get another rotor manufactured. as you know the cost is in the tooling so I pay for one is expensive.
      so i can have more than one made. If any body is interested please say as I will just get them to do a few more. you will get them for the cost of what they cost me. and postage.

this is for a rotor the dimensions are on the drawing.

the magnets are 22 mm Dia

Let me know how much a duplicate would run you. I'll see if I can scrounge up some money.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Muon View Post
        I'd like to do a replication... will take me more than a week however.

Where does one get the required magnets, in the US?

Thanks for the info on the Litz wire.
        K&J Magnetics - Products
        I used them couple times
        Also - Industrial Neodymium Magnets||NdFeB||Magnetic Assemblies||Wind Solar Power

Vtech
        'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

look on ebay some good neo suppliers on there available world wide.

Comment

Originally posted by toranarod View Post
            The coils.
            We just need to try every thing

Toranarod where did you get those cores? Thanks

Comment

It looks like a RF choke used in power supplies. Wonder if these will work? - Wilco | Product Page
              or crossover coil

vtech
              Last edited by blackchisel97; 05-10-2011, 03:25 AM. Reason: edit
              'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

Muller motor

Hi there everyone,
                Just getting some parts together for a build to help solve this . cheers Jason

@Rod , Hows ya build going you hard worker .
                Last edited by N O G; 08-05-2011, 05:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by N O G View Post
                  Hi there everyone,
                  Just getting some parts together for a build to help solve this . cheers Jason

@Rod , Hows ya build going you hard worker .
                  Hi Jason
                  ya Ash kind of laged me in on this one.lol

I have asked my guy to machine a second rotor while I build version one.
                  to get things going as quickly as possible I will have one running while I am waiting on more parts. The problem is the Litz wire.
                  With every person now sourcing 7 strand 0.125 wires I don’t expect to see the delivery for a while. Who Know it maybe weeks to get the order. So we cannot wait for that.

I have spent the day tooling up to wind my own coils. Built a counter to count turns with a motor drive and set up wire winding to build litz wire. We need 18 coils so
                  It needs to be setup to do it properly.
                  So busy I have not been able to ring the CNC guys for the quote on the discs rotors.
                  Also spent the some of the day meeting a fellow OU enthusiast. Hi Brian. Thanks for the coffee and your support.

So tomorrow I will ring the CNC guys and get that quote. Thanks for the interest I want to get them made and the more others want some to better chances I can afford to get the go ahead on the machining
                  As I am on a budget too.

this is a guide for the wire.
                  Last edited by toranarod; 05-10-2011, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by redrichie View Post
                    Toranarod where did you get those cores? Thanks
                    I have a contact in HK who can get them. just working on the final dimension.
                    before getting order quote.

Comment

Hi Rod

Great to have a chat with you today, thanks. And thanks for taking the time on this forum to share your work.
                      This is my first post and I'd Like to take this opportunity to thank everyone on this forum for the time and effort they go through to share their knowledge.

Comment

Litz

I found this company, they make 7-9 strand 0.125mm litz - Litz Wire--Haverer Group

Also - Litz Wire

and plastics.Plastic Circles: TAP Plastics They have acrylic rings too. They're only .236" (59mm) but it could be glued together, perhaps.

Just trying to help those who can replicate. It seems that f***** trolls pissed romerouk on OU forum. Some low life forms are like a herpes. Hard to get rid off. Sorry for rant but they get on my nerves too.

Vtech
                        Last edited by blackchisel97; 05-10-2011, 07:05 PM. Reason: add info

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

He left a message at ou . com ; it was all fake, he will not post again and his youtube account dissapeared.

Not sure what to think of that..

Comment

Originally posted by Cherryman View Post
                            He left a message at ou . com ; it was all fake, he will not post again and his youtube account dissapeared.

Not sure what to think of that..
                            This wasn't fake and I have no doubt about it. I'm not registered on OU but moderators are often lagging behind by allowing disruptive or insulting posts. He was under tremendous pressure and it seems that trolls (paid or just stupid) were the last straw. I hope there were no other circumstances forcing him to make such statement and close his youtube acc. Sad.

Videos were also re posted - YouTube - free energy device self running powering lightbulb - RomeroUK Muller Motor - Generator

Vtech
                            Last edited by blackchisel97; 05-10-2011, 07:46 PM. Reason: link

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

At least we got everything open sourced. Copy and repost.
                              Last edited by nvisser; 10-07-2011, 03:25 PM.

Comment

I will continue

I have a good handle on what he did so if it is a hoax I will find out when I replicate and research the device.

like the rest of you we want it to be real and its a cover up.
                                we know from years in this business lots of inventions are made to dissipater sometimes with the inventor to.
                                lets just hope no harm comes to him. hoax or not.

I am even more fired up now to continue the work.

Comment

Working...
                                X