Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep replicating

Originally posted by toranarod View Post
    I have a good handle on what he did so if it is a hoax I will find out when I replicate and research the device.

like the rest of you we want it to be real and its a cover up.
    we know from years in this business lots of inventions are made to dissipater sometimes with the inventor to.
    lets just hope no harm comes to him. hoax or not.

I am even more fired up now to continue the work.
    Dear Toranarod,

I am sure that you are on the right path. Focus on the Hall Sensor Control. That will be the key to your success in the other Pulse Motor too. You may even want to use laser control.

I look forward to your successful replication of the Muller Dynamo.

Wishing you the best and may the Lord be with you always.

Comment

Originally posted by nvisser View Post
      At least we got everything open sourced. Copy and repost.
      Thanks I also have downloaded vid's and all pictures posted by romerouk on OU just in case if they disappear again from youtube.

@toranarod Please continue sharing your progress wish I could help somehow

Vtech
      'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

Muller

Hi there everyone,
        Dose someone on this thread know Romero , if so can you confirm he is alright regardless of all the **** that is happening or has happen .
        @ Rod - are you going to build true woven litz or bunch twisted wire . thanks for your input . cheers Jason

Comment

Hi guys,

Sorry to interrupt, does anyone know where to watch that video... seems the "user" has taken it offline?

Comment

Is it just me or is it weird how he has also closed his whole YouTube account?

Comment

Originally posted by N O G View Post
              Hi there everyone,
              Dose someone on this thread know Romero , if so can you confirm he is alright regardless of all the **** that is happening or has happen .
              @ Rod - are you going to build true woven litz or bunch twisted wire . thanks for your input . cheers Jason
              I have been winding coils today. there is one thing that occurred to me while I was doing this. There Is no Way any person would wind 18 off theses F### coils just to create at hoax. this is the hardest job in the replication of this motor generator. to do this properly you need proper bobbins.
              and Romeouk didn't have them. I understand how much work he went to. No Hoax about that.

Pictured Below is Romerouk motor

One maybe two OK but 18 off them this is going to be what will hinder a lot of home builders.

19 meters of wire wound 300 tunes exactly on 10 mm x 30 mm Bobbin.
              I would be happier if the former was 15mm x 30mm but we will follow his instruction.

I am doing both types of wire. Proper litz wire when it arrives and home made lizt wire I have now.

Pictured Below is my first coil

Last edited by toranarod; 05-11-2011, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Toranarod, thanks for your update.

Do you know anything about RemeroUK's account and videos being deleted?

Comment

Video

Originally posted by krzysiek View Post
                  Hi guys,

Sorry to interrupt, does anyone know where to watch that video... seems the "user" has taken it offline?
                  Hi Krzysiek

They have been copied here:
                  YouTube - overunitydotcom's Channel

Regards
                  John

Comment

If it was the MIB's it would be interesting to do a hoax on them, post a video fooling them and lead them to where we can TRACK and wait for the phone call etc, ISP/ email track them...etc, i know a private investigator and might actually ask about this today.

Nice work Rod, do you have pay pal? a donation came in will get it to you ASAP mate.

Comment

Originally posted by toranarod View Post
                      I have been winding coils today. there is one thing that occurred to me while I was doing this. There Is no Way any person would wind 18 off theses F### coils just to create at hoax. this is the hardest job in the replication of this motor generator. to do this properly you need proper bobbins.
                      and Romeouk didn't have them. I understand how much work he went to. No Hoax about that.
                      Lol Im actually looking forward to it. Ive got to make the bobbins though, that part sux. You might be able to source some sewing related bobbins, Ive used some for small coils before.

I sourced some magnets today for the rotor. Ive got a crazy idea with a Bedini circuit Im gonna try, hybrid style. I will probably use the 1/2 cole switch on the muller build for the drive coils. Romeros drive circuit appears to only have the single diode shunting inductive collapse/CEMF back to the source. I wonder if we can use a bridge here and parallel with the output as well. So many things to try.

Look forward to seeing what you come up with Rod

Regards
                      "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

Originally posted by ren View Post
                        Lol Im actually looking forward to it. Ive got to make the bobbins though, that part sux. You might be able to source some sewing related bobbins, Ive used some for small coils before.

I sourced some magnets today for the rotor. Ive got a crazy idea with a Bedini circuit Im gonna try, hybrid style. I will probably use the 1/2 cole switch on the muller build for the drive coils. Romeros drive circuit appears to only have the single diode shunting inductive collapse/CEMF back to the source. I wonder if we can use a bridge here and parallel with the output as well. So many things to try.

Look forward to seeing what you come up with Rod

Regards
                        how are you going to make bobbins I was going to ask my machine guy to turn them out of a solid piece of PVC. See what he thinks.

Comment

What about these - BOBBINS CLEAR PLASTIC - SINGER BROTHER KENMORE - 2518P on eBay.ca (item 300468886330 end time 14-May-11 14:01:31 EDT)?

or better priced - 50 Class 15 Plastic Bobbin For Many Sewing Machine 4706 on eBay.ca (item 350354929521 end time 11-May-11 08:42:19 EDT)

Vtech
                          Last edited by blackchisel97; 05-11-2011, 07:22 AM. Reason: link
                          'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

if only we could enlarge them to about twice there size. been to a few sewing shops today, nothing suitable.

The last time I spoke to Romero he said the hard thing had was the Bobbins.
                            He told me he glued them together with hot glue gun. I tired that.
                            Its not a uniform process to make 18 coils.

Comment

Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
                              If it was the MIB's it would be interesting to do a hoax on them, post a video fooling them and lead them to where we can TRACK and wait for the phone call etc, ISP/ email track them...etc, i know a private investigator and might actually ask about this today.

Nice work Rod, do you have pay pal? a donation came in will get it to you ASAP mate.
                              Thanks Ash
                              will contact you by email.

Comment

just spreading the information

Pictured Below is Romerouk work

The correct position is location B

Last edited by toranarod; 05-11-2011, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X