No announcement yet.

Muller generator replication by Romerouk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polyester resin will work also, i use it for my cores, not Epoxy, my bad. I can buy it at any Car supplies store and dissolve it mechanically, in case.
    Epoxy is more stable but more flexible, UV resistant and is industrial Standard.
    Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• Hi folks, Hi turion, yes it seems to me he placed magnets only on the back on some of coils and not all to make a more free spinning wheel. I did the same with my steel bolt setup by putting magnets at back of only 3 out of the 5 bolt cores and it was better than putting them on all 5 cores.
      Here is a pic of one of the ferrite bead core/coils with lexan plastic end pieces glued to core with python polyurethane glue, will be testing this 1 coil to see how it works on motor/generator.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
      peace love light
      tyson

Comment

• Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
        Hi folks, Hi turion, yes it seems to me he placed magnets only on the back on some of coils and not all to make a more free spinning wheel. I did the same with my steel bolt setup by putting magnets at back of only 3 out of the 5 bolt cores and it was better than putting them on all 5 cores.
        Here is a pic of one of the ferrite bead core/coils with lexan plastic end pieces glued to core with python polyurethane glue, will be testing this 1 coil to see how it works on motor/generator.

peace love light
        tyson
        Nice coil

is the wire 7 strand .0125 300 turns

what is the coil dimensions.
        all information is very helpful

cheers

Comment

• Kitchen table learning tool

@ All. I am facinated by this like many others so I made a simple "kitchen table" model to study the Muller Dynamo. The strom of controversy over this whole thing has just made me more interested.

This is just a simple and partial build but I learned lots from the effort.

YouTube - Muller Dynamo--- my kitchen table learning tool.ASF

Cheers,

Lidmotor

Comment

• Originally posted by Lidmotor View Post
            @ All. I am facinated by this like many others so I made a simple "kitchen table" model to study the Muller Dynamo. The strom of controversy over this whole thing has just made me more interested.

This is just a simple and partial build but I learned lots from the effort.

YouTube - Muller Dynamo--- my kitchen table learning tool.ASF

Cheers,

Lidmotor
            Nice work Lidmotor, You must be the fastest replicator on the planet.

And good work everybody else too. It will work just fine.

There is no reason it shouldn't. I think the principal is sound and it can be a very usefull device.

My hat's off to RomeroUK and the replicators here.

Comment

• Hi folks, Hi toranarod, that's the same coil I showed before, though I glued those lexan end pieces to the cores.
              It's single strand 24 gauge at around 6.5 ohms.
              Going to mount this one coil tonight, just to see how it works out with my setup.
              I picked up the rest of the ferrite bead cores from the surplus shop today.
              I now have a total of 18, should i in the future decide to make it more like romerouk's setup. Here's a pic of them.

Hi lid, nice test setup you have there, I'm glad you're taking a look at this.

I think the Muller type device is what Bill Muller said it was and have no doubt that romero was able in a somewhat different way, achieve similar results.

peace love light
              tyson
              Last edited by SkyWatcher; 05-13-2011, 01:35 AM.

Comment

• Fantastic Lid!!
                Im feeling very excited about this. Great job as usual. I have gathered many solenoid coils from the copy machines that I repair. Will be making Litz wire very soon. Does any one have any idea if ferrite cores from these solenoids work? Dont know if anyone had any technical aspect differences in ferrite.

If this works people better buy all the Neos they can because The Stuff is gonna hit the fan and there will not be enough supply. Should be more valuable than gold at this point in the world. And rightly so. The NEo standard.

Comment

• Originally posted by redrichie View Post
                  Fantastic Lid!!
                  Im feeling very excited about this. Great job as usual. I have gathered many solenoid coils from the copy machines that I repair. Will be making Litz wire very soon. Does any one have any idea if ferrite cores from these solenoids work? Dont know if anyone had any technical aspect differences in ferrite.

If this works people better buy all the Neos they can because The Stuff is gonna hit the fan and there will not be enough supply. Should be more valuable than gold at this point in the world. And rightly so. The NEo standard.

I Have tested one of Romerouk coils. the coil is a replica to his specifications.
                  this is a one coil only data test.
                  When I placed a neo magnet on the back of the ferrite core the output voltage increase by 1/3.
                  that amazed me because that is not the case with iron cores.

all i did was installed it it one of my Adams motors so i could spin magents passed it to test output variations.

Comment

• Understanding the pieces of the puzzle

ALL
                    Thanks to everyone for the encouragement. This is a hard project to step into even though the pieces of the puzzle were shown to us ---in detail. Understanding how all these pieces fit together to make a working unit is not going to be easy.
                    I hope that someone does a really good replication (whether it self-runs or not) so that accurate measurements can be taken in perhaps a controlled lab environment.

Lidmotor

Comment

• Originally posted by redrichie View Post
                      Fantastic Lid!!

I have had the same opinion about the magnets. they are going up anyway.
                      Yes they will not be available to the public if that happens.
                      I have a good supply but it would not last.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
                        Hi folks, Hi toranarod, that's the same coil I showed before, though I glued those lexan end pieces to the cores.
                        It's single strand 24 gauge at around 6.5 ohms.
                        Going to mount this one coil tonight, just to see how it works out with my setup.
                        I picked up the rest of the ferrite bead cores from the surplus shop today.
                        I now have a total of 18, should i in the future decide to make it more like romerouk's setup. Here's a pic of them.

Hi lid, nice test setup you have there, I'm glad you're taking a look at this.

I think the Muller type device is what Bill Muller said it was and have no doubt that romero was able in a somewhat different way, achieve similar results.

peace love light
                        tyson

MY replica coils using the 7 strand Litz with 300 turns has a resistance of 1.5 ohms.

Comment

• Dont know where I got this pic from now. HAve been downloading every I found before its lost. just wanted to point out that the bottom plate does have magnets attached to the cores. The coil right up front with the FWBR up top does not appear to have a magnet but underneath coil has a large one. Over at OU they were trying to figure it out. In fact I think I got the photo from OU thread. Should re-post for them.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Hi folks, Hi toranarod, So you said you tested one of those 1.5 ohm coil ferrite cores on you're existing adams motor. How was the coil, was it getting hot at all and what was the amp draw and volt input, thanks.
                            I mounted one of my ferrite coils and when the glue dries, will see how it works out.
                            Like i was saying previously, i think my bolt core/coil before which had the same wire and ohms, i think it was getting hot because i was exceeding the continuous amps for that wire, what do you think, thanks.
                            Though if it is too many amps for that wire, then adding more in litz fashion will not help me, since each insulated strand will still be drawing too much.
                            Though i will soon see if the steel bolt was the cause or not of such heat buildup.
                            peace love light
                            tyson

Comment

• tuning with electro magnet

My understanding of the tuning method:
                              at one point each replicator will have to attach a magnet to the back of a generator coil. Then - with a load connected to that generator coil - the space between coil and magnet has to be adjusted/tuned.
                              With the magnet at the right distance from the generator coil, the coil will produce more power than before, without slowing down the rotor.
                              This is my understanding of the working principle.

Now:
                              To avoid fiddling with the spacing and to yet prove the working principle, the following might be feasible:

Instead of the neo-magnet at the back of the coil, use an electro-magnet (=coil with iron core).
                              Employing an independent circuit to regulate the strength of the electro-magnet, it may be possible to adjust the strength of that electro-magnet and find the right field strength at which the magic happens:
                              Proving the principle, that a magnetically biased coil (biased by a magnetic field of the right strength and polarity) will output more electrical power without slowing down the rotor.

edit: I have thought about it a bit more and it might be, that 'the only tuning necessary' is the adjustment of the clearance between rotor magnets and stator coils.
                              If this is the case, my suggestion of using an electro-magnet would make no sense.
                              I don't know.
                              Last edited by marxist; 05-13-2011, 10:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by toranarod View Post
                                looks like they will take 5 days from time I place the order. I questioned the company about there work. they have a good reputation for quality.
                                Anyway I will build the first one and if it did not live up to expectations I would not pass them on.
                                Let me know how they go Rod. I will make something up from scratch for now. Cheers.

Lid, good to see you here again You're gonna have some fun with this.

Regards
                                "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

Working...
                                X