No announcement yet.

Muller generator replication by Romerouk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rod we all trust you and that is worth more than money itself, all credit to you brother, and panacea is a community

More help ASAP,Rod you dont muck around

Comment

• Originally posted by redrichie View Post
      I have been in pm with a user at OU. He has a theory that may cause a lot of people a whole lot of grief. If anyone has sourced a good place for a core rod with high saturation and low conductivity please post it. In the market
      I think this might be in line with what you are asking for:http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post131820

Peter Lindemann's quote:
      This method was developed by the late Bill Muller for his motors. Make a frame or mold of the exact size of magnetite core you wish to cast, and line it with a material that will allow you to get the core out after it sets up. Make sure the end plates are made of .125 inch plastic sheet. Mix your magnetite with a slow curing, high temperature resin. Mix as much magnetite into the resin as possible while it is still malleable. Fill the mold and place the end plates on each end, and then place a strong, NEO magnet on EACH SIDE of the mold. The NEO magnets should be at least as large as the magnetite core you are making, and should face each other in the attraction mode, so that all of the particles of magnetite line up, and TOUCH EACH OTHER as the resin sets. This also aligns the magnetic domains in the iron so they are all parallel in the finished core.

Any other method yields very poor results.

When the resin is set (24 hours), the magnetite disc should be able to magnetize up to at least 2500 Gauss and operate with a very narrow hysteresis curve. It will be a complete "non-conductor" so "eddy-currents" will be very low.

Bill Muller used these cores in his motors as a cheap substitute for Metglas Cores. They have many of the same high-speed switching characteristics, but their magnetic permeability is much lower.

That is it. No more questions. Good luck.

Peter
      Thank you Joit for bringing attention to this quote.

Dave

Comment

• Hi folks, Hi toranarod, my one coil/core at 12 volt input draws between 100-150 milliamps on DMM, depending on trigger coil tuning and is definitely running at greater than 1000 rpm.
        peace love light
        tyson

Comment

• plans and black sand

possibly you have seen this already
          some of these parts peter lindermann described why
          benificial.
          YouTube - ‪Dr. Peter Lindemann Speaks on Magnetite Core Material‬‏
          the video is very nice drawings for replicating muller .
          YouTube - NEOGEN alternator free energy !!!

YouTube - ‪codygillespie's Channel‬‏
          soupy appears to have less drag
          Last edited by mikrovolt; 05-21-2011, 03:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by redrichie View Post
            I got a chance to go to GOODWILL today. Talked to manager and he let me go the warehouse and sort through the computer power supplies they were not going to sell. NOT ALL POWER SUPPLIES have the ferrite rod inductor. In fact it seems only the older ones do. Out of 100 or so PS I got 5 that I could see a ferrite inductor in them. Not one of them had a 6mm rod. Only 4mmx12mm. The ferrite choke inductor rod I got from RS is larger. Cant see how to wrap any amount of a useable core on that small of a rod. Unless the ferrite is just that much better of a core than anything else and it doesnt take such a large cross section to generate.

I have been in pm with a user at OU. He has a theory that may cause a lot of people a whole lot of grief. If anyone has sourced a good place for a core rod with high saturation and low conductivity please post it. In the market
            Ferrite cores are readily available in SA and dirt cheap. That is not even 20 American cents and you get two out of it by cutting it in half.
            Products

Comment

• Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
              Hi folks, Hi toranarod, my one coil/core at 12 volt input draws between 100-150 milliamps on DMM, depending on trigger coil tuning and is definitely running at greater than 1000 rpm.
              peace love light
              tyson
              Hello SkyWatcher
              that is a good current result. can I assume this is on a drive coil similar to
              the muller motor of RomeroUK

Cheers

Comment

• My pulse motor draws 150-210 mA at 12.4V, but it's a bike wheel so there are a lot of vibration and alignment losses. I developed an auto photo transistor trigger for high gain.

Comment

• Hey Guys,

I found a site that sells ferrite rod. 6.35mm by 1 inch for 75 cents in quantities over 10. Here is the link Ferrite Rods. They also sell it in 7.5mm by 50 mm.

Comment

• Ferrite cores

guess i'll chime in with the supplier I found: SMC ELECTRONICS - Coils & Coil Forms

Comment

• Originally posted by Cherryman View Post
                      Good voltage!

With all those different outcomes it could be nice to put your current coil specifics, rpm, magnets specs with your voltage reading.

Happy Building.
                      Interesting, but not conclusive test results.
                      Setup: Western Digital Hard Drive with rotor the same size of the hard drive platter spinning at 7,208 rpm. 8 magnets set at 45 degrees, ½ dia X 1/8 neos. 25A, 50V Full-Wave Bridge Rectifier from Radio Shack, part #273-1185. The rotor is way to fast and the bridge rectifier is terribly inefficient however, this is stuff I had on hand.

First generator coil tested: 4 strands 26g wire wound on sewing bobbin – 70 turns with ferrite core from Radio Shack 100uH RF Choke, Part #273-102. Pitiful results as expected – maximum 1.75V and hardly any amperage.

Second generator coil tested: tried both R22-5D16-12 and R22-5D16-24 SPDT Relay. Results for both relays were nearly identical. Maximum 3.15V and approx 5ma.

Third generator coil tested: Printer solenoid from old HP 1100 laser printer using the plunger as core material. This coil would generate from 3.5 to 3.9Volts and 50 to 100ma. The lowest readings were with the coil roughly a half inch or more above the rotor. The closer to the rotor the higher the readings, but you could begin to hear the load on the motor. With a ring magnet on the backside of the coil, in repulsion, the voltage would go to 3.7V and about 80ma before you began to feel resistance from the rotor. Even though I could not get the 3.9V and 100ma with the magnet on the coil, I could get higher results with the magnet than without the magnet before I began to feel or hear the resistance.

I removed the bridge rectifier from the setup and connected straight to a load and the DC was 9.5V and AC at 28V. DC amperage was comparable to results using the bridge.

It would appear that rotor speed, coil build, and core materials will have to be tested multiple different ways to achieve optimal setup.

Brad

Comment

• Important generator coil find.

@All
                        After reading all the posts here and at OU I decided to see if what was mentioned over at OU today might be why the small generator coils can acheive enough power. It has to do with the way that the coils provide the power. Bill Muller said that his design has much to do with "time". Because of the dynamic of the mismatched of rotor magents to coils- the voltage increases as well as the amperage as pairs are added in the firing order. I found this very encouraging when I tried it out on my little testing unit.

YouTube - Muller Dynamo generator coil voltage increase discovery

I am beginning to understand this device and why it took Romero so long to get it all dialed in. I think that the really good replicators WILL figure this all out and.......

Cheers,

Lidmotor

Comment

• Hi folks, Hi toranarod, you said
                          Hello SkyWatcher
                          that is a good current result. can I assume this is on a drive coil similar to
                          the muller motor of RomeroUK
                          It's the same ferrite bead/6.5 ohm 24 gauge coil I mentioned and showed pics of.
                          I'm finishing a smaller trigger air coil to see if that works like the other trigger coil i tested.
                          With this smaller trigger coil, it will be mounted and movable and I can make tuning adjustments.

Hi Lidmotor, thanks for sharing that video, good to know the odd/even setup gives that voltage kick boost.
                          peace love light
                          tyson

Comment

• Originally posted by Lidmotor View Post
                            @All
                            After reading all the posts here and at OU I decided to see if what was mentioned over at OU today might be why the small generator coils can acheive enough power. It has to do with the way that the coils provide the power. Bill Muller said that his design has much to do with "time". Because of the dynamic of the mismatched of rotor magents to coils- the voltage increases as well as the amperage as pairs are added in the firing order. I found this very encouraging when I tried it out on my little testing unit.

I am beginning to understand this device and why it took Romero so long to get it all dialed in. I think that the really good replicators WILL figure this all out and.......

Cheers,

Lidmotor
                            Hello You are correct.
                            I have been testing an 8 magnet 9 coil pulse motor and that is exactly what happens they are just a bit out of sink so they are a parallel and series at the same time. Well something like that.

this is a shot of the motor in attraction mode.

single drive pulse

Double drive pulse

Comment

• Well done

Originally posted by Lidmotor View Post
                              @All

Cheers,

Lidmotor
                              Always enjoy your videos Lidmotor. Youre a champion experimenter and utilize good method when nutting out the science of things.

Depending on whether you parrallel or series a coil, they end up behaving like batteries. My experimentation has been attempting to chase the solid state path and yet this is 100 times more difficult than analogue (moving wheel motors). Coils act as storage units within a moment of time whether by pulsing within circuit OR rotating a magnet wheel past it. How you chose to utilize that 'piece' of energy is now very important because it can either be 'shuttled' to do additive work OR it can be instantly wasted like a man blowing his inheritance.

The key is in the shuttling.

Best regards

TP

Comment

• I ordered magnets yesterday. The 3/4 that is available from magnet4less is not the same a 20mm so i uprsized to 1 inch by 3/4 instead. At least if I have to scale up a little I already have the magnets. And Romero said he got better results with larger coils. I also ordered other 1 inch magnets of various size for the biasing.
                                I repair large copy machines. Some of our older machines used a magnetite developer. It is 99 percent pure magnetite mixed with a resin and toner basically. I will attempt to separate the magnetite from the developer before I use it and take a shot at my own cores. Watched a video of Dr L's today when he was talking about Mullers cores. Codygilespie had a good tutorial also. I will try to sep the magnetite by putting it in a clean jug filling with water, capping, and attaching a huge ring neo I have to the bottom of the outside. swirl it around and let the magnetite attach to the jug where the magnet is. Pour that dark water into another jug and repeat. remove once I feel everything but the magnetite is left. Let dry in the sun. If anyone knows which resin would be the best for this im all ears. Dr. L talked of a type of plastic resin Muller was using.
                                I have been sourcing thin walled tube today. And got snagged a little. Anyone have any suggestions of core to coil ratio? the diameter of my magnet increased by 25 percent. I have no idea of the increase in Gauss. But if Romero had better output with a bigger core/coil then does it matter as long as I dont go overboard and keep the ratio of the coil/core diameter to about thirds?
                                I will also attempt to cut a rotor out of 3/4 MDF. I had a couple dry runs with some wood and scrap acrylic with the new drill press. Turned out ok. I think I can have it dialed in by the time I cut the FIRST rotor. Measure many cut once.
                                Bearings im still working on. Thinking the skate bearings. Or a vcr bearing. A threaded rod with 2 bearings at each end seem the most adjustable.
                                I will be Litzing my own wire also.If this thing takes off I think you can forget about sourcing any. As well as NEos. Might be a good investment. This will be competing with elec auto makers for the neo.
                                Trying to make everything DIY so we wont have to rely on outsourcing. or too many specialty tools.
                                As far as the actual coil themselves, I dont think they have to be all that big. As one member described his Box motor: we are not trying to harvest a radiant event. (i dont believe) so all the extra wire is not necessary. Mullers didnt have that much either. just large Ga wire.

Comment

Working...
                                X