Muller generator replication by Romerouk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ron48 View Post
    Hi again great effort everyone below is some more info from romero. hope it helps ron

The effect can be replicated even with lower speeds if the coil is right.
    I have no formula to calculate the proper coil, just a lot of work winding many times, adding or removing turns....
    Any coil can speedup the system if the rpm is right.

Best regards,
    Romero
    I'd like to share with you an observation i made while searching the geometric figure called the flower of life...here is a version of it...and it is Fractal....

from:http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...netism-18.html

search this figure, it will give you the right ratios to build the correct coil...It is also called the Nested Circles

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-13-2011, 09:45 AM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Hi all,

Perhaps it's time to oversee all the work done and have a look on all the tests made.
      If you want, you can see an theorical work on this phenomena ...
      I recommanded you to have a look at the work of Klaus Turtur. You can read the papers at :
      Conversion of the zero-point energy of the vacuum
      It's not exactly the observations made by you, but not very away from yours work....

Hope this helps just a little .....

Obelix

Comment

• Hi eweryone!
        Please put some link(s) of romero's web site.
        My google does,t want to find it
        Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
          I'd like to share with you an observation i made while searching the geometric figure called the flower of life...here is a version of it...and it is Fractal....

from:http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...netism-18.html

search this figure, it will give you the right ratios to build the correct coil...It is also called the Nested Circles

I thought of this but can you elaborate more on that, how can a 7filar coil be related to the seed of life?
          See my weblog: blog.hexaheart.org

Last edited by elias; 09-13-2011, 11:12 AM.
          Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
          http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

• Originally posted by toranarod View Post
            I am very interested in this. Could you just draw a quick diagram and post.
            I don't want to put you to much trouble. I would like to see the diagram just to be clear.

I think it has something to do with raising Inductance and lowering resistance.
            What do you think?
            The first test I did was making a 5 filar coil, and what I did was that i shorted them one by one, and as i shorted the first one, the RPM dropped say about 500 RPM and then as I shorted them one by one, at each one the RPM rose 50 RPM.
            That coil had smaller gauge wire on them and much less turns

Then I did that test with a coil I had built years ago. What kind of diagram would you like me to show you. I will reproduce the effect this afternoon, and hope to be able to make a video to demo it.
            Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
            http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

ps: if you follow the lines connecting the inner nodes, you know which to connect to (or short) and it should reflect the how you set up your other rotor magnet (from within so without; it's all in the geometry )

see also:http://www.energeticforum.com/156769-post740.html
              Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-13-2011, 01:46 PM.

Comment

• @ M A R I U S !

I sent you a PM with his website :

UnderService.Org - Index

Comment

• Originally posted by qvision View Post
                  @ M A R I U S !

I sent you a PM with his website :

UnderService.Org - Index
                  Thank you! (sorry, i didn't see the pm's)

Comment

• LOL no problem, my name over there is DeepCut.

Comment

• @ Elias Can you tell us the resistance of one of your 1mm strands? The pic is yesterday's progress.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Can someone give me a model # of a 12v regulator to use in place of his variable dc converter? I think it would need to be rated at about 3-5A.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                          from: Flower of Life - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ps: if you follow the lines connecting the inner nodes, you know which to connect to (or short) and it should reflect the how you set up your other rotor magnet (from within so without; it's all in the geometry )

see also:http://www.energeticforum.com/156769-post740.html
                          @ elias, when you look at the litz wire (i hope i wrote it correctly ) it only represents the inner core of say for example the Metatron's cube; so where have the outer circles gone....

hint: you'll find them in the muller set up, just look hard (neo )

compare above picture (fast moving ) if i slow it down and overlap frame by frame (use your imagination) ; you get the outer ring of this:

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-13-2011, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by lespaul109 View Post
                            Can someone give me a model # of a 12v regulator to use in place of his variable dc converter? I think it would need to be rated at about 3-5A.
                            you need current boosting
                            place a 3055 power transistor like this with the regulator.

Comment

• Mariuscivic check your PM. I've sent you messages... can you at least confirm you received them or not...

Regards,
                              Romero

Comment

• LOL Romero, he's very bad at seeing PM's and then he plays with his rotor for hours ;+}

(DeepCut here btw)

Comment

Working...
                                X