No announcement yet.

Muller generator replication by Romerouk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey rod, if you are having a hard time getting the coils to speed up together, try this...

I assume they accelerate at different speeds individually?

If they do, and if the acceleration has to do with core delay, try using biasing magnets on them one by one and work it out so they all speed up at the same RPM. That way you can simply get the rotor up to speed and accelerate all of them at once.

I suspect you would have to "prime" the cores that require the highest RPM (the cores requiring the highest rpm for speedup may/should/could require a slower rpm if you use a biasing magnet. Of course it could be opposite of this, but this is what makes sense to me. Oh, ps, this assumes you will position the biasing magnet so it is in attraction to the rotor magnet as it passes by.

As far as my angled pull idea, just study each magnet on that picture I posted and ask yourself what the magnet would be trying to do (where would it be attracting to the most, what direction?)
    Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else's ~BW~ It's kind of fun to do the impossible ~WD~ From now on, I'll connect the dots my own way ~BW~ If I shall be like him, who shall be like me? ~LR~ Had I not created my whole world, I would certainly have died in other people’s ~AN~

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadesz View Post
      Hey rod, if you are having a hard time getting the coils to speed up together, try this...

I assume they accelerate at different speeds individually?

If they do, and if the acceleration has to do with core delay, try using biasing magnets on them one by one and work it out so they all speed up at the same RPM. That way you can simply get the rotor up to speed and accelerate all of them at once.

I suspect you would have to "prime" the cores that require the highest RPM (the cores requiring the highest rpm for speedup may/should/could require a slower rpm if you use a biasing magnet. Of course it could be opposite of this, but this is what makes sense to me. Oh, ps, this assumes you will position the biasing magnet so it is in attraction to the rotor magnet as it passes by.

As far as my angled pull idea, just study each magnet on that picture I posted and ask yourself what the magnet would be trying to do (where would it be attracting to the most, what direction?)
      would you believe I am doing house work and other long over due home maintenance My wife said you may call it OU but if you dont take some time to fix a few things arround here. OU is only one one Letter
      from the word your OUt

Great job on the PDF
      I haven't read it in detail just browsed over it. Very well presented.
      Last edited by toranarod; 09-30-2011, 06:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by toranarod View Post
        would you believe I am doing house work and other long over due home maintenance My wife said you may call it OU but if you dont take some time to fix a few things arround here. OU is only one one Letter
        from the word your OUt

Great job on the PDF
        I haven't read it in detail just browsed over it. Very well presented.
        Im glad to hear Im not the only one
        Mine threatened to throw my cloths out on the porch and me with em
        They just dont realize how important this is.
        Dave
        Last edited by Dave45; 09-30-2011, 10:23 AM.
        Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• next to every great man there was A Great Woman...who probably threatened him to sleep outside in the barn if he did not do his chores

cheer up, you are the lucky ones whom their companion is understanding enough to let you experiment....

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Your right bro, I told her I would find free energy and she thinks I will, she's great. she just wants me to hurry up
            My first marriage didnt go to well, but the Lord blessed me with a great wife.
            Keep up the good fight
            Dave

Comment

• Well guys I see things are not so different the world over. what wonderful wives we have.
              you know I really needed a day doing something different. I will be better with a break. My wife was right I hadn't had a day of the generator for 4 months.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                next to every great man there was A Great Woman...who probably threatened him to sleep outside in the barn if he did not do his chores

cheer up, you are the lucky ones whom their companion is understanding enough to let you experiment....

if you allow me

and we don't thank them enough for their patience with us...so to all the wives that are putting it up with our quest:

Cornelius Brothers And Sister Rose - Treat Her Like A Lady - YouTube

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Lol, Rod that's funny!

It looks like we are all in the same boat.

Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else's ~BW~ It's kind of fun to do the impossible ~WD~ From now on, I'll connect the dots my own way ~BW~ If I shall be like him, who shall be like me? ~LR~ Had I not created my whole world, I would certainly have died in other people’s ~AN~

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                    Your right bro, I told her I would find free energy and she thinks I will, she's great. she just wants me to hurry up
                    My first marriage didnt go to well, but the Lord blessed me with a great wife.
                    Keep up the good fight
                    Dave
                    Hurry up! that's the case .... my wife actually offered to invest in my work, not because of my work, but because of me! And yes I don't know why they don't realize the importance of Free Energy. They are completely on a different phase aren't they?

Have you heard the story of John Searl, and how his wife managed to get rid of his flying discs?
                    And then as I recall she accused Searl of something and made him end up in jail! It is truly a sad story he has to tell.

We are truly lucky to have such wives God bless them.
                    Last edited by elias; 09-30-2011, 04:25 PM.
                    Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
                    http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadesz View Post
                      Thanks.

The kicker is, rod is seeing that acceleration without an inductor phase shift. Inductor phase shifts only happen in coils powered by electricity. Coils that pickup a magnetic field, pickup voltage and current at the same rate/time. Hence no inductor phase shifting.
                      I don't get what you mean, this is how I model the coils:

Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
                      http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

• Ah, wives and girlfriends ..

Behind every great man, ther's an arsehole ;+}

@ Elias thanks for coil info, glad you got your henry meter.

BTW you all know that MArk who made the neat little motor generator has now admitted it was a fake ?

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                          if you allow me

and we don't thank them enough for their patience with us...so to all the wives that are putting it up with our quest:

Cornelius Brothers And Sister Rose - Treat Her Like A Lady - YouTube

Nice song
                          My wife has put in so much even when the money gets short she helps with
                          buying coils. she helped finance the Romero Replica.
                          I am driving us interstate for the weekend to see her family.
                          I am taking my computer and will continue my work and to chat on the forum
                          while we are away. she is very tolerant, Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by elias View Post
                            I don't get what you mean, this is how I model the coils:

this is true and so are others But if it can be improved with an inductor this is great

Well shadesz? What value coil inductance would be chosen to match the coil in the generator?

Comment

• This model shows how the electric field of a planet couples with the magnetic field, it works the same with a coil.

Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by toranarod View Post
                                this is true and so are others But if it can be improved with an inductor this is great

Well shadesz? What value coil inductance would be chosen to match the coil in the generator?
                                I just got home from a family wedding. Good times.

Rod,

I can get you some numbers pretty quick. To figure it out for you I need to know what the pickup coil's resistance is, and also how many ohms your desired load will add to the circuit (maybe a small light bulb), for starters I think we can use something that will add maybe 5 ohms or so?

If you want me to figure it using stuff (coils) you already have I would need to know the resistance and inductance of what you have available. Also, at what speeds (RPM) do you want me to tune the phase shift to? Just to verify you have 8 magnets on your Adam's, correct? Lastly, have you been able to take any volt and amp readings on the pickup coils? I don't need to know the power output to calculate the phase shift, but I'm curious. If you can, I'm curios to see a scope shot including a couple cycles on the pickup coil as well.

Currently my way of designing the phase shift is kind of crude, but doing an exercise would probably help me figure out a better way. I'll post more as soon as I can clean the tuning process up. If we can get this phase shift working correctly I think it will do us some good.

Ps, if you are watching Thane on the other site, it appears they are working for a 90 degree phase shift using capacitors. IMO this is opposite of what we want to do. We want the current to lag, not lead. But I'm watching to see if they find anything important.

Comment

Working...
                                X