• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sure quite on this thread here lately, Rod anything interesting to report
    Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Lets look at ufo tech

Most flying saucer type ufos basically look like this, I think they have seperated the electric field from the magnetic field, If you could seperate and control both fields, free energy plus antigravity.

Comment

• Ezekiel's wheel within a wheel

Comment

• Originally posted by toranarod View Post
          Hi Jason
          ya Ash kind of laged me in on this one.lol

I have asked my guy to machine a second rotor while I build version one.
          to get things going as quickly as possible I will have one running while I am waiting on more parts. The problem is the Litz wire.
          With every person now sourcing 7 strand 0.125 wires I don’t expect to see the delivery for a while. Who Know it maybe weeks to get the order. So we cannot wait for that.

I have spent the day tooling up to wind my own coils. Built a counter to count turns with a motor drive and set up wire winding to build litz wire. We need 18 coils so
          It needs to be setup to do it properly.
          So busy I have not been able to ring the CNC guys for the quote on the discs rotors.
          Also spent the some of the day meeting a fellow OU enthusiast. Hi Brian. Thanks for the coffee and your support.

So tomorrow I will ring the CNC guys and get that quote. Thanks for the interest I want to get them made and the more others want some to better chances I can afford to get the go ahead on the machining
          As I am on a budget too.

this is a guide for the wire.
          Hi... i want some help.. i cant find plastic spools in greece....(6mm diam) please give me a link... Thank you... Kostas..

Comment

• Bobbins: Ferrite & Core Forms
            mmm sorry I think he used sowing spools

Comment

• Hi

Yes, I think sewing bobbins were used as coils.

5 Empty Plasic Bobbins for Brother Sewing Machine NEW | eBay

Where is toranarod?

Have a nice day
              cubalibre

Comment

• Originally posted by cubalibre View Post
                Hi

Yes, I think sewing bobbins were used as coils.

5 Empty Plasic Bobbins for Brother Sewing Machine NEW | eBay
                Funny, I am using those. But the ones on ebay seem expensive, I had them in a box of yarn, maybe a dozen or so, and removed the yarn from those. Interestingly they are the same size as Romeros coils were. But they can melt if getting too hot.

Comment

• Originally posted by qvision View Post
                  Test results, 500g of 0.25mm, bifilar-wound, series-connected, laminated-core coil.

This coil/core combination overspeeds the rotor when shorted.

Rotor with no coil/core present.

Hz : 450
                  mA : 443

Rotor with coil/core present, open-circuit.

Hz : 450
                  mA : 438

Rotor with coil/core persent, short-circuit.

Hz : 455
                  mA 433

Video here :

Exploring the Heins Effect, a coil/core combination that overspeeds the rotor. - YouTube

Thanks for reading,

QV.
                  THAT is a GREAT result! You are clearly showing that your coil is driving the rotor. Have you been able to achieve that effect with a Muller type rotor? Have you seen such an effect with a ferrite core?

Edit:
                  I have heard that the Rodin coil possesses much higher inductance for the same wire length, so I have built a Rodin coil, which I am going to perform some measurements on it this afternoon, lets see This type of coil can help us, make the most use of the acceleration effect.
                  Last edited by elias; 10-29-2011, 12:10 PM.
                  Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
                  http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

• Hi folks, Yes qvision, thanks for sharing those results, very encouraging. Maybe it's already posted, though what is the core material, thanks.
                    Hi xvisionxx, was that a mistaken copy and paste post you made, since I recall writing that myself some time ago.
                    peace love light
                    tyson

Comment

• In some of the 'acceleration under load' videos Romero showed this attached circuit to be responsible for the speedup effect.
                      I did a simulation of that replacing Hall sensor with a zener diode.
                      The result is blinking led with power disipation shown on the right graph and on the left we've got power taken from the rotor...

Generator Coil Speedup Circuit Simulation
                      Attached Files
                      “ THE PERSON WHO SAYS IT CANNOT BE DONE SHOULD NOT INTERRUPT THE PERSON DOING IT ! ”

Comment

• kEhYo77--Are you implying from the circuit simulator that you can get approximately 20x more power out at the LED than the driving AC source??? And that you can do this with a solid state circuit? Have you tried building this circuit? Or am I misunderstanding something...

Comment

• No, I haven't tried it yet in this config but for those who want to do so the sim can help a bit.
                          “ THE PERSON WHO SAYS IT CANNOT BE DONE SHOULD NOT INTERRUPT THE PERSON DOING IT ! ”

Comment

• Hi, the core material is E160/M6/30, grain-oriented transformer I laminations.

I haven't tried getting the effect with ferrite as i haven't had much joy from ferrite.

Because my setup is a diametric magnet, though, there is one major flaw, that is that there is no moment for a coil when there is no magnetic field cutting it, because my magnet IS the rotor, so as soon as you try to have more than two coils things get spoilt because one coil always has a half North/half South field cutting it, which screws with the direction of the current and cancels out the other two coils when connected in series.

When connected in parallel i don't get acceleration let alone overspeeding.

I am switching to a Muller-style multi-magnet rotor this week, i'm just waiting for some parts to be delivered.

In the meantime i've been testing like crazy.

Frequency is very important with this effect, with a high enough frequency any coil with any of the popular core materials can accelerate-under-load.

Since i was using a single magnet as a rotor i could get up to 500 Hz easily so it was a good test-bed in order to exp[lore the effect but now it's time to build a device that will use the effect to explore power generation.

I have messaged toranarod but no reply, anyone in contact with him ?

He probably discovered anti-gravity and ended up on the Moon or something ;+}

Best to all,

DC.

Comment

• Originally posted by qvision View Post

I have messaged toranarod but no reply, anyone in contact with him ?

He probably discovered anti-gravity and ended up on the Moon or something ;+}

Best to all,

DC.
                              I bet he did

Comment

• Hey friends!

Just checking in. I hope all is going well, both in the quest for free energy and most importantly in your personal lives. I have been so busy with school. I am trying to position myself for some good results later. For instance, I am trying to get into a summer research program at a University back east (USA) that is dedicated to alternative energy processes.

The type of experience and learning I am, and will yet receive, will help me contribute so much more to our quest! I haven't given up on you! I have just been busy getting a better base so I can serve the world better.

It is great to see that qvision has ALSO been able to achieve a reduction in input (assuming equal volts input, correct?) while seeing an INCREASE in speed output! This is still where it is guys. We just have to keep learning till we can do it on purpose and extract the extra energy.

Having said that, does anyone else have any info, data, findings, or even ideas to report? Lets keep it moving forward.

I do sort of. Recently I have been thinking about long distance power transmission. If we can model our pickup circuit like a long distance power line wouldn't that minimize the current, thus minimize lenz drag, while still letting us convert the voltage to current somewhere else? This is a different pitch than lenz acceleration, but maybe a mix of the two would be the best result?

Anyways, I have some engineering assignments to get done. Again, I hope all is going well!
                                Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else's ~BW~ It's kind of fun to do the impossible ~WD~ From now on, I'll connect the dots my own way ~BW~ If I shall be like him, who shall be like me? ~LR~ Had I not created my whole world, I would certainly have died in other people’s ~AN~

Comment

Working...
                                X