Dr. Steven E. Jones JT Variation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ You know who....
    For being almost blind and not being able to work on your own ideas, you sure seam to SEE well enough to write, how convenient.
    To bore is a Sin. It is the 11st Commandment. THY SHALL NOT BORE! It's not that you can't see, it's that you can't hear, or read as well. This is like the blind leading the BLIND.
    You should really start your own thread. To avoid further very kind remarks and suggestions from us. Please. Was this nice enough?
    Did he listen? NO. and No.
    You can "lead-out" your fans, you'll all be happier in your own thread. Where you can discuss your views and finer point of life and your God, without disgusting the rest of us, that don't want or need or have to hear about it, over and over, again and again.
    I have tried been nice before, but to no avail... and still to no avail...
    I have tried to filter out only the good, but my anger gets the best of me.
    Again, sorry to all. I would continue, I think that I'm going to be sick.

Comment

• Originally posted by ltseung888 View Post
      Step-by-step instructions to produce an overunity FLEET

2. Build a Joule Thief (air core with 7 inch diameter toroid). Do a two-secondary winding on top of the basic joule thief winding. The type of wire and number of turns is not important but wind both the basic joule thief toroid and the secondary wire around the toroid completely.

[/b]
      Can you please post a step by step construction of the coil? With the resistance and inductance in H of each coil?

Thanks!

-Altrez

Comment

• Originally posted by altrez View Post
        Can you please post a step by step construction of the coil? With the resistance and inductance in H of each coil?

Thanks!

-Altrez
        See Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets reply 456.

I no longer have the exact measurements with me in USA.

You can use the PVC pipes as shown or you can have a few stacked cardboard circular rings as the air core.

No matter how you construct it, you will need to tune. Have you got two oscilloscopes?
        Last edited by ltseung888; 07-25-2011, 03:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ltseung888 View Post
          See Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets reply 456.

I no longer have the exact measurements with me in USA.

You can use the PVC pipes as shown or you can have a few stacked cardboard circular rings as the air core.

No matter how you construct it, you will need to tune. Have you got two oscilloscopes?
          Yes i do.

thanks!

-Altrez

Comment

• @ All:
            Miracles do happen, he started his own thread.
            Thank you,
            NickZ

Comment

• Originally posted by NickZ View Post
              @ All:
              What is your Problem with Ltseungs Posts.
              Why dont you cant leave him as he is. At last he is working on this JT, and give some new Hints.
              Which i do not see from you.
              I got my Doubts at this JT too, because of this closed Circuit,
              but that is no reason for me, to try to bother Peoples all time and at any Step they do.
              Its often like this, when they dont have at the first Attempt Success,
              they may have later, at last, they often bring another Pice of a Puzzle.
              When you think, it cant work, leave it beside and stop bothering you with it.
              But pointing at a personal physical Handycap from him is more then a shabby Style from you.
              Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• Jolt:
                I had asked him to start his own thread because the information that he is spreading throughout all of the forums, not just on this one, has been repeatedly uploaded again, and again, and again. He has repeatedly irritated more than one person in the forums with his ridiculous "save the world purpose" and religious opinions. As if a Jt will really save the world, or is in any way similar to a TPU. I as well as many others don't want or need to be told about that all the time. He has been asked to not include his God or religion in the forum discussion, even in very nice ways, but has ignored all suggestions. This has happened many times the last several years, in several forums. He expects others to do his work, and make a working OU prototype circuit, so he can take the credit, and included as his FLEET device, As I said, for being so blind he sure can repeatedly post his ideas, without any sight problems.
                Whoever follows him to his new thread will know what to expect, that he will continue as he has always done, repeating the same thing, since that is all he knows, how to make a Joule Thief, when he doesn't even make one himself. Those interested in hearing about his religious view point and unproven 8 times OU Jtc, which he expects us all to believe, can do so there.
                I do apologize to the rest of you, for even having to bring this up, but I thought that an explanation was in order, as some may not know.
                I didn't want to see even this thread taken over by him and especially his religious views, as he has done in every other forum that he has been in.

Comment

Working...
                X