Resonance Properties of Rotating Ring Circuits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resonance Properties of Rotating Ring Circuits

Resonance Properties of Rotating Ring Circuits.

Friedrich J. Tischer authored a paper entitled "Resonance Properties of Ring circuits" in which he describes a wave guide, in the form of a ring.

If a circular waveguide is excited at a tangent, the excitation (wave) will travel away from the point of excitation (meaning it will go in two directions around the ring, clockwise and counterclockwise).

The paper describes a ring circuit which is excited at two tangents 1/4 wavelength apart. This creates quarter wave interference, meaning that the wave traveling in one direction is negated, and the wave traveling in the other direction is doubled. This is the result of interference of the waves being introduced at the two tangents.

This concept is used in a patent application by the Corum brothers, called "Parametric Power Multiplication" to accomplish the same thing in a lumped element wave guide (individual capacitors and inductors in a ring network).

This in and of itself is a really really interesting concept. A wave, traveling in one direction around a circular track. This is where optics meets electrical engineering.

Now imagine that we take this ring structure and excite it at only one tangent, we have once again a wave traveling in two directions around the structure, and this will cause an interference pattern of its own, the super position of the waves will create its own interference pattern (not quarter wave).

Now, we spin the structure. What happens?

The wave traveling in the direction of the spin will be augmented by the the velocity of the spining structure. It will have a "blue shift" to to an outside observer.

the wave traveling in the direction against the spin will be retarded by the velocity of the spining structure. It will have a "red shift" to an outside observer.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...eshift.svg.png

This will create a differential of perceived frequency's to the static outside observer.

The more quickly the ring spins, the greater the red and blue shift (Doppler shift) between the wave propagation going with the spin of the ring, and the one going against.

One frequency gets higher and higher, and one gets lower and lower.

And now we can see that these two frequencies will interact with the static environment through superposition of waves. This will create beat frequencies, and interference patterns with the local environment around the excited ring.

The beat frequencies created will be known from the equations (f1+f2) and (f1-f2).

as the spin of the ring is changed, the multitude of frequencies created outside the ring will will change. different patterns, and different harmonic sets will arise.

I cannot say for certain what this implies, but I can imagine....
    Attached Files

Thank you

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post
      Resonance Properties of Rotating Ring Circuits.

Friedrich J. Tischer authored a paper entitled "Resonance Properties of Ring circuits" in which he describes a wave guide, in the form of a ring.

If a circular waveguide is excited at a tangent, the excitation (wave) will travel away from the point of excitation (meaning it will go in two directions around the ring, clockwise and counterclockwise).

The paper describes a ring circuit which is excited at two tangents 1/4 wavelength apart. This creates quarter wave interference, meaning that the wave traveling in one direction is negated, and the wave traveling in the other direction is doubled. This is the result of interference of the waves being introduced at the two tangents.

This concept is used in a patent application by the Corum brothers, called "Parametric Power Multiplication" to accomplish the same thing in a lumped element wave guide (individual capacitors and inductors in a ring network).

This in and of itself is a really really interesting concept. A wave, traveling in one direction around a circular track. This is where optics meets electrical engineering.

Now imagine that we take this ring structure and excite it at only one tangent, we have once again a wave traveling in two directions around the structure, and this will cause an interference pattern of its own, the super position of the waves will create its own interference pattern (not quarter wave).

Now, we spin the structure. What happens?

The wave traveling in the direction of the spin will be augmented by the the velocity of the spining structure. It will have a "blue shift" to to an outside observer.

the wave traveling in the direction against the spin will be retarded by the velocity of the spining structure. It will have a "red shift" to an outside observer.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...eshift.svg.png

I cannot say for certain what this implies, but I can imagine....

I would imagine the same principle applies if the spherical spin was replaced with a cylinder spin with multiple holes (cavitation turbine)

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-21-2011, 05:15 PM.

Comment

I read a similiar theory and i think what you said applies to this article here:

this website on Earth Resonance and the Pyramids, it talks about the same principle you've just described minus the spin which i think should have been taken into account

As the wave travels around the planet the circle continues to increase in diameter and decrease in amplitude, much like a rubber band stretching over a large ball. This stretching continues until it passes the quarter way point (half way from one side of Earth to the other) where it then starts to come back together. On the opposite side of Earth from the lightning strike the wave circle is now very small in diameter and its amplitude reaches a peak when the crests from all directions come together. As the crests pass each other a very strong electric field is generated between Earth and the ionosphere. The wave then continues around the Earth now returning towards its original source. Having now traveled half the way around the planet the circular wave starts to increase its diameter once again. It continues to spread until it passes the three-quarter way point, which is the same as the quarter way point. As the wave returns to its origin it again comes together from all directions it creates another peak that is measurable. This complete encirclement of Earth takes little over a tenth of a second. At Earth’s base resonance frequency, very little energy is lost and the returning wave has retained most of its original strength.
        Earth Resonance and the Pyramids

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-21-2011, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
          I read a similiar theory and i think what you said applies to this article here:

this website on Earth Resonance and the Pyramids, it talks about the same principle you've just described minus the spin which i think should have been taken into account

Earth Resonance and the Pyramids

Im glad you liked the concept. I have been playing with the idea for a while after I had read about Eugene Podkletnov's rotating superconductor experiments.

I do not know enough about superconductors to know how this affects what I propose.

Eugene Podkletnov - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

This plays in....

‪The Physics of Anti-Gravity‬‏ - YouTube

AlienScientist's "the physics of Anti-Gravity"

Comment

Someone in the laboratory was smoking a pipe, and the pipe smoke rose in a column above the superconducting disc. So we placed a ball-shaped magnet above the disc, attached to a balance. The balance behaved strangely. We substituted a nonmagnetic material, silicon, and still the balance was very strange. We found that any object above the disc lost some of its weight, and we found that if we rotated the disc, the effect was increased
              However you don't necessarily need superconductor to get that effect, I'm sorry if i lead you back into the crystal domain but your idea exist already in Nature, I 'll show you three articles and i let you decide for yourself

note the core of the earth is in constant spin

USU geophysicist links quartz deposits to mountains and faults | The Salt Lake Tribune

CRYSTAL AT THE CENTER OF THE EARTH: Anisotropy of Earth's Inner Core

This finding, confirmed only within the past two years, quickly led to the conclusion that Earth's solid-iron inner core is "anisotropic" -- it has a directional quality, a texture similar to the grain in wood, that allows sound waves to go faster when they travel in a certain direction.
              KOWSKY & FROST

Quartz Crystals Charged by High frequency Currents Lose Their Weight

Gravity Nullification

Kowsky & Frost -- Gravity Nullification -- Science & Invention, Sept. 1927

so

a spherical quartz ball with some high frequency source (maybe adding a little iron/nickel crystal inside would not hurt ) inside would do the job...

Phys. Rev. 21, 402 (1923): The Crystal Structure of Iron-Nickel Alloys

see post: http://www.energeticforum.com/146538-post9.html

now this could explain Tesla....
              Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-21-2011, 08:16 PM.

Comment

one more thing: As Above so Below, From within so....

Comment

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post

However you don't necessarily need superconductor to get that effect, I'm sorry if i lead you back into the crystal domain but your idea exist already in Nature, I 'll show you three articles and i let you decide for yourself

note the core of the earth is in constant spin

USU geophysicist links quartz deposits to mountains and faults | The Salt Lake Tribune

CRYSTAL AT THE CENTER OF THE EARTH: Anisotropy of Earth's Inner Core

KOWSKY & FROST

Quartz Crystals Charged by High frequency Currents Lose Their Weight

Gravity Nullification

Kowsky & Frost -- Gravity Nullification -- Science & Invention, Sept. 1927

so

a spherical quartz ball with some high frequency source inside would do the job...

see post: http://www.energeticforum.com/146538-post9.html

now this could explain Tesla....
                  Thank you for the information. Much of what you are exploring Is where I started my investigation years ago. I have taken note of your references, and can say that you are sniffing down a good track.

I have read almost all the Walter Russell (including several years of meditation on his course) material along with several other cosmologies which directly relate, from David Bohm, to Dewey B Larson.

I think I could give you some great reference and discussion, but its not really conducive to an online forum,

If you feel urged to do so, give me a ring

Manriquea@my.uwstout.edu

Comment

I have read almost all the Walter Russell (including several years of meditation on his course) material along with several other cosmologies which directly relate, from David Bohm, to Dewey B Larson.

I think I could give you some great reference and discussion, but its not really conducive to an online forum,

If you feel urged to do so, give me a ring

Manriquea@my.uwstout.edu

It would be an honor , thank you

I will definitely get in touch when i can slow my brain down a bit...Lately i can't seem able to turn it off

But what i can tell you for sure is once your mind realizes the true meaning of fractal, and that it is not just in the shape of nature but also in the process/engine...well let's put it this way, the shape becomes the engine

Nature then becomes your teacher...
                    Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-21-2011, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Not got much to add, but immediately thought of throwing some mercury into the spin and making things look decidedly bell shaped.

The nature part then made me think of Victor Shauberger. Also, I believe May is, annually, a rather good month for the study of nature

Comment

Originally posted by Slider2732 View Post
                        Not got much to add, but immediately thought of throwing some mercury into the spin and making things look decidedly bell shaped.

The nature part then made me think of Victor Shauberger. Also, I believe May is, annually, a rather good month for the study of nature
                        Hey Slider, good to read you again , Victor Schauberger has been a great inspiration, along with Gordon Plummer, and the list is long...

If you don't mind i'll just add this vid to your comment:

What is Mercury?

‪What is Mercury?‬‏ - YouTube

Liquid Metal Equation of State Based on Scaling

Experimental data on the equation of state of liquid metals are summarized to show that a corrected entropy of melting can be taken as a constant for all metals and that the specific heat in the liquid has a universal dependence on the ratio of the temperature to the melting temperature. From these correlations, together with the Lindemann law for melting, an approximate equation of state for liquid metals is developed.
                        Liquid Metal Equation of State Based on Scaling | Browse - Journal of Chemical Physics

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-21-2011, 10:13 PM.

Comment

also:

Magnetic Field Inside Earth's Core Measured - Softpedia

According to a new series of measurements, it would appear that the magnetic field inside our planet's core is about 50 times stronger than the one we can measure at its surface. This is the first time that such an investigation was conducted.
                          also i think that iron/nickel lamp are commercialized and maybe some are already manufactured with quartz instead of glass...would make experimenting easier

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-21-2011, 10:19 PM.

Comment

this is quite a weird synchronicity, I have just learned that "alien" implants are in majority made of nickel/iron......

Dr. Leir - Alien Implants

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCC1h90Fyf0 at 32:43 min

ps: just a thought, if we could get the data on those implant and what they are made of exactly , take the same proportions of elements stick them in a quartz ball and light the electric fuse...

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-21-2011, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Thank you for the information. Much of what you are exploring Is where I started my investigation years ago. I have taken note of your references, and can say that you are sniffing down a good track.

I would like you to add the following info to the three other articles, i found reading the article i posted here: http://www.energeticforum.com/148474-post141.html

Hydro-Magnetic Generator

The mono-crystalline barium titanate was sprayed on the internal surface of the torus; its dielectric permitivity was 6000. The thickness of the layer was about 1 micron. The water was purified to the specific resistance of 18,000,000 Ohm/cm.
                              same source: High Frequency + Quartz/barium = Polarized quartz/barium

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-22-2011, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X