• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Pythagorian Numerology

ENNEAGRAM Corresponds to :

555513214 = 31 = HM 4

4 - High Priestess

Motto:
    Statu variabilis (Steadfast in changing)
    Deities:
    Artemis, Diana; Hecate; Luna; Isis; Persephone.
    Dice:
    1+4 = Love+Mother (Water Hexactys); 3+1 = Family+Mother (Fire Hexactys).
    Astragali:
    1+4+1 = Love+Holy+Female.
    Greek Letter = Epsilon:
    Exo = outside, beyond, outwards.
    Trigram:
    :I: Name: K'an = the Abyssmal. Image: Water, Rain, Moon. The Second Daughter, associated with passion, danger, repetitive bending, penetration. West in Earlier Heaven

Description
    The High Priestess is a tall, young woman with a round, pale face and long, thick, moderately curly, platinum blond hair. She wears a long, midnight blue robe, decorated with six stars surrounding a central moon, and with flowers and fruit hanging from the borders. Her black mantle, drawn from behind, over her shoulders and up from behind her waist, is knotted in an X on her chest; her arms are bare. She looks like she might be pregnant, though we cannot be sure.

On her forehead is a silver disk with arcing serpents on each side, suggesting simultaneously crescent moons and horns; a garland of flowers is in her hair. Her right hand holds a glowing silver sistrum (sacred rattle), and her left, a golden vase, decorated on the base with pomegranates and palm leaves; its handle looks like a snake swollen with venom.

The High Priestess sits in a throne in a chariot, drawn by two horses (black on her left, white on her right). The background behind the chariot is hidden by its billowing canopy, in midnight blue with 27 stars, which is supported by two poles surmounted with silver crescent moons. The chariot emerges from a dark river which can be seen flowing behind her on either side of the canopy. The sides of the chariot are decorated with mugwort leaves. Cerberus, a three-headed black dog, sits beside her in the car.
    Verse

The Shining Queen, who rules the velvet night,
    And nurtures nascent change, concealed from sight,
    Transforms and changes, wheeling light and dark,
    And seeks the Sun to sire the unseen spark.
    The watery depths bring forth the Child of Light
    “Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• "Urgent" is a song by the Anglo-American rock band Foreigner, and the first single from their hit album 4 in 1981.
      Foreigner - Urgent with lyrics - YouTube

You're not shy
      you get around

You wanna fly
      don't want your feet on the ground.
      You stay up
      you don't come down

You wanna live
      you wanna move to the sound.
      Got fire in your veins

Burnin' hot but you don't feel the pain

Your desire is insane

You can't stop until you do it again.
      Sometimes I wonder as I look in your eyes

Maybe you're thinking of some other guy;
      But I know
      yes
      I know how to treat you right -
      That's why you call me in the middle of the night.

You say it's urgent - so urgent

U-u-u-urgent - just you wait and see
      How urgent our love can be - it's urgent!

You play tricks on my mind

You're everywhere but you're so hard to find

You're not warm or sentimental

You're so extreme
      you can be so temperamental.
      But I'm not looking for a love that will last

I know what I need and I need it fast.
      Yeah
      there's one thing in common that we both share

That's a need for each other anytime
      anywhere.

It gets so urgent - so urgent
      you know it's urgent -
      I wanna tell you it's the same to me - so-o-o-o urgent!
      Just you wait and see how urgent our love can be -
      It's urgent!

You say it's urgent - make it fast
      make it urgent

Do it quick
      do it urgent - gotta rush
      make it urgent

Want it quick
      make it urgent - urgent emergency

Urgent
      urgent emergency

Urgent
      urgent
      urgent
      urgent emergency

each complement the other

the beauty of Fractal Constructs...when put together they will resonate to each other
      Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-15-2012, 02:45 PM.

Comment

• By the way the Musical Industry's Pole has Switched ever since the 70's ... Jimmy Hendrix Purple Haze .... today you have Lady Gaga

Do you See the Pattern :

1900 - 30's (invention of Electricity / Era of Great Inventor Tesla / Walter Russell / Keely / SChauberger )------------>60's-70's ( The Electric Guitar ) --------------> Today Artists and Fans are racketted by the Industry

If you search the Renaissance Era...you'll find that the Purple Era is much Farther Down the River Time ...think of it as a larger Magnet than today's "Magnet"

hint:

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (German: [ˈvɔlfɡaŋ amaˈdeus ˈmoːtsaʁt], English see fn.),[1] baptismal name Johannes Chrysostomus Wolfgangus Theophilus Mozart[2] (27 January 1756 – 5 December 1791), was a prolific and influential composer of the Classical era. He composed over 600 works, many acknowledged as pinnacles of symphonic, concertante, chamber, operatic, and choral music. He is among the most enduringly popular of classical composers.
        ------------------------

Renaissance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Renaissance (UK: /rɨˈneɪsəns/, US: /ˈrɛnɨsɑːns/, French pronunciation: [ʁənɛsɑ̃ːs], Italian: Rinascimento, French: Renaissance, from rinascere "to be reborn")[1] was a cultural movement that spanned the period roughly from the 14th to the 17th century, beginning in Italy in the Late Middle Ages and later spreading to the rest of Europe. Though the invention of printing sped the dissemination of ideas from the later 15th century, the changes of the Renaissance were not uniformly experienced across Europe. As a cultural movement, it encompassed innovative flowering of Latin and vernacular literatures, beginning with the 14th-century resurgence of learning based on classical sources, which contemporaries credited to Petrarch, the development of linear perspective and other techniques of rendering a more natural reality in painting, and gradual but widespread educational reform. In politics the Renaissance contributed the development of the conventions of diplomacy, and in science an increased reliance on observation that would flower later in the Scientific Revolution beginning in the 17th century. Traditionally, this intellectual transformation has resulted in the Renaissance being viewed as a bridge between the Middle Ages and the Modern era. Although the Renaissance saw revolutions in many intellectual pursuits, as well as social and political upheaval, it is perhaps best known for its artistic developments and the contributions of such polymaths as Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo, who inspired the term "Renaissance man".[2][
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-15-2012, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• the same can be said about Car Design:

My favorites

etc... just a Matter of Perpective

Fyi : The feminine pole As time flows goes from external ( the 20's car ) to Internal (The Prius Electric Car )
          Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-15-2012, 08:36 PM.

Comment

• I was building with my hands yesterday, and worked well into the night. I get carried away with it sometimes.
            That delay time, led to this video from you today. I was wondering how to introduce this to the russell thread -- and this is it. Thank you again old friend

Pier Ighina's Cosmic Energy Inventions - The Tesla / Reich / Keely of Italy - English Subtitles - YouTube

there are people who develop theories that are considered bizarre and delirious by official science one of these people is pier ighina.
            "Since childhood, I had this attracting about magnetism, so I started studying the matter"
            Studying the electromagnetism, until to announce, in the twenties, the discovery of the magnetic atom, that he defined the matter's glue
            doesn't that sound like russell, anyone?

"Succeeding to isolate the positive and negative magnetic monopole, developing the rythm sun-earth theory"
            "What is a magnetic monopole? He called it the matters glue. He said that the magnetic monopole was what kept the matter linked
            He said that the magnetic monopole was used to generate or destroy all matter, depending what polarity was given to the matter, he could transform matter into energy and energy in to matter"

(After talking about his rain machine)
            "tubes with aluminum dust connected with aluminum sheet, at the beginning tight then enlarged it was five meters high on a swivel plot"
            picture of the "ray from space"

So the aluminum is the south, exhaling pole --repelling the water....

If you combine North and South -- you get.... 0 ....

And so, with that subtle attribute of aluminum articulated, being opposite of magnetite -- you get a thermite reaction. But what is happening to the that "subtle attribute" between the aluminum and magnetite? I think, It would experience the equivelant of a magnetic voidence, or a short circuit -- Walter russell also calls it a "pinch effect".

I add a disclaimer here -- this stuff is high temperatures, you are at your own liabillity for saftey. The government also doesn't really want you making thermite either. With that said, John milewski's process can be simplified by a single thermite assay. And it is awesome in its utter simplicity (because these matierals are EVERYWHERE)

Which means, if you apply the "Hold the iron slag at high heat for as long as your insulating matieral will hold for (keep it hot for a long time)" idea.....
            Another fellow came up with this before me. Look at it here:
            Thermite

If you've seen the energy from the vacuum series -- this Slag stuff he is getting sounds a lot like john bedini's "Slag" from his process....

Pictures soon

==Romo
            Last edited by petar113507; 03-15-2012, 11:23 PM.

Comment

• To the Russell group, and to our "Anon readers"
              What if we were to take russell's charts, drawings, and diagrams from his life's work -- and try out a practice problem, to see what his theory lets us work out from it?

Who is interested?

The Practice problem would be the above mentioned, Magnetite thermite reaction

I'll be compiling my russell posters for this one downstairs for a bit

Comment

• You have understood what Russell meant by joining the female and male poles

or if you prefer joining his words with your Actions turning them into your thoughts :

here are your three keys:

go counterclock wise (time flows the same way too ....fractal ):

1-

2-

3-

for instance : ex: Sio2 (HM 3) -----> Green

before you experiment...test the theory

As when you build a Dowsing rod brfore taking it for a ride you test it next to a known source of Spiritus Mundi (ie : a well )

do the same with the tables....take a known experiment with known result and try to overlay them in WLR Table

hope this helps

Comment

• Originally posted by petar113507 View Post
                  To the Russell group, and to our "Anon readers"
                  What if we were to take russell's charts, drawings, and diagrams from his life's work -- and try out a practice problem, to see what his theory lets us work out from it?

Who is interested?

The Practice problem would be the above mentioned, Magnetite thermite reaction

I'll be compiling my russell posters for this one downstairs for a bit
                  here is a link to all known reported transmutation:

Rex Research: Alchemy Index

example:

George Ohsawa -- Transmutation of C * O to Fe / Ni -- French patent 1427109

Thomas H. Moray: Transmutation of Low Grade Ores by High Energy Bombardment

note the use of "high Energy" in one form or another (fractal )

keep this close to heart:

Randall Cole Roffe: Harmonic Resonance

The application of the principles of one science into another is often neglected. Today we have a massive and growing volume of experimentally proven information that certainly does not always find its every application. In the real world, we can work from scientific theory, through experimentation, into an engineered result, but just as often we work via reverse engineering, from the result back into the origin.
                  If we take a good look -- and listen -- at the whole of manifestation, and apply the principles of acoustics and music, and of the color wheel, the grand pattern that emerges is self-evident.More
                  than this, a possible explanation of a medium of transmission of a universal electrogravitational influence, as a plenum far more fundamental than an ether, becomes apparent. With this realization a
                  whole new understanding of physics also emerges, with awesome possibilities.
                  Randall Cole Roffe
                  the colors and sound can also be interpreted as Other Inventors of like mind

ps: you should thank blackchisel97 , he brought him up ... I merely surfed his wave

don't hesitate to draw on WLR tables until you see it appear out of the blue
                  Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-16-2012, 12:24 AM.

Comment

• a re-post: check out the links

IndianaBoys just posted this in another thread: the article is interesting

Originally posted by IndianaBoys View Post
                    MonsieurM,

Came across a site that qued me up to post this.

The above effect was produced in the vacuum of space.

Not sure if you are intending to put your device in a vacuum?

Jochen's High Voltage Page : Plasma Jar

For the following two pictures, the sharp electrode was fed by a 20kHz, 20kV flyback, while the lid was not connected. While at normal atmospheric pressure, corona is barely visible, the pictures show that with decreasing pressure, the plasma region grows and fills a large fraction of the jar at the lowest possible pressure.

Corona on the sharp wire electrode at medium (left) and lowest possible (right) pressure.

IndianaBoys
                    Yin and Yang in Chinese Mythology
                    The Pangu* legend
                    In the beginning there was nothing in the universe except a formless chaos. The chaos began to coalesce into a cosmic egg for eighteen thousand years HM 9. Within it, the perfectly opposed principles of yin and yang became balanced and Pangu HM 1, emerged from the egg.

and check this post out: http://www.energeticforum.com/157480-post855.html
                    Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-16-2012, 12:56 AM.

Comment

• one more:

Adept Alchemy (Robert A. Nelson): Transmutations of Carbon

Inspired by the pioneering work of Dr. Kervran, Dr. George Ohsawa sought to transmute sodium into potassium in vitro. The method revealed itself to him in a symbolic dream. Thus inspired, Dr. Ohsawa and Michio Kushi, et al., constructed an experimental electric discharge tube with copper (Yin) and iron (Yang) electrodes (and the egg is created )

the experiment presented in the previous post can also be viewed as a Method worth exploring ....in case Thermite is not your "Color"
                      Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-16-2012, 12:53 AM.

Comment

• Sky Watch

March is the best time of the year for you to catch a glimpse of at least five planets. While Mercury, the innermost planet was visible till yesterday, you can still catch Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Uranus and Saturn for the rest of the month.
                        +the solar wind

Comment

• The Hindu Temple - Where Man Becomes God

Ancient Indian thought divides time into four different periods. These durations are referred to as the Krta; Treta; Dvapara; and Kali.

The first of these divisions (Krta), is also known as satya-yuga, or the Age of Truth. This was a golden age without envy, malice or deceit, characterized by righteousness. All people belonged to one caste, and there was only one god who lived amongst the humans as one of them.

In the next span (Treta-yuga), the righteousness of the previous age decreased by one fourth (1/4 ) HM 7. The chief virtue of this age was knowledge. The presence of gods was scarce and they descended to earth only when men invoked them in rituals and sacrifices. These deities were recognizable by all.

In the third great division of time, righteousness existed only in half measure ( 1/2 ) HM 5 of that in the first division. Disease, misery and the castes came into existence in this age. The gods multiplied. Men made their own images, worshipped them, and the divinities would come down in disguised forms. But these disguised deities were recognizable only by that specific worshipper. ( Ancient Greece )

Kali-yuga is the present age of mankind in which we live, the first three ages having already elapsed. It is believed that this age began at midnight between February 17 and 18, 3102 B.C . Righteousness is now one-tenth ( 1/10 ) HM 1 of that in the first age. True worship and sacrifice are now lost. It is a time of anger, lust, passion, pride, and discord. There is an excessive preoccupation with things material and sexual.

HM 7 + HM 5 + HM 1 = 13 = HM 4 (slight miscalculation )

---------------------------also

Hindu Temple Fractals

This webpage explores fractal aspects of Hindu temple architecture, examining multiple archetypes and geometry of recursion. It is primarily about architectural design, religious symbolism and imagination. It concerns religious imagination involved in some of the ideas and plans used in Hindu temples. It is not intended to speak to issues of social justice, or economic questions. It is not intended to imply that all temples are the same, or that all temples are perfect institutions. Other studies exist which treat those topics. This short study can offer only a cursory suggestion of the intricasies of the symbol system, the modes of measuring units and proportions, and the reflection of the whole in some of the parts.

worth watching: BBC - What ancients did for us - The INDIANS (full documentary*) - YouTube ... much to you will seem familiar

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                          By the way the Musical Industry's Pole has Switched ever since the 70's ... Jimmy Hendrix Purple Haze .... today you have Lady Gaga

Do you See the Pattern :

1900 - 30's (invention of Electricity / Era of Great Inventor Tesla / Walter Russell / Keely / SChauberger )------------>60's-70's ( The Electric Guitar ) --------------> Today Artists and Fans are racketted by the Industry

If you search the Renaissance Era...you'll find that the Purple Era is much Farther Down the River Time ...think of it as a larger Magnet than today's "Magnet"

hint:

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

------------------------

Renaissance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-16-2012, 05:26 PM.

Comment

• side note: Language of the Birds....how do birds express themselves:

sound and colors

and that is how the 'Male Pole' attracts the "Female Pole" for mating ....the Female Pole picks the most Attractive mate

we are not much different .... we lost our coulorful feathers .... and replaced them with Meaningless Colorful Objects .... Red Ferrari / Gold Rolex etc... of Lower Vibration
                            Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-16-2012, 03:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                              side note: [B][COLOR="blue"]Language of the Birds

we are not much different .... we lost our coulorful feathers .... and replaced them with Meaningless Colorful Objects .... Red Ferrari / Gold Rolex etc... of Lower Vibration
                              Another way of looking at it (in the perspective of Celestial Intelligence ... not ours )

Cargo cult - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A cargo cult is a religious practice that has appeared in many traditional pre-industrial tribal societies in the wake of interaction with technologically advanced cultures (replace word technology with spiritus Mundi. The cults focus on obtaining the material wealth (the "cargo") of the advanced culture through magic and religious rituals and practices. Cult members believe that the wealth was intended for them by their deities and ancestors. Cargo cults developed primarily in remote parts of New Guinea and other Melanesian and Micronesian societies in the southwest Pacific Ocean, beginning with the first significant arrivals of Westerners in the 19th century. Similar behaviors have, however, also appeared elsewhere in the world.

Cargo cult activity in the Pacific region increased significantly during and immediately after World War II, when the residents of these regions observed the Japanese and American combatants bringing in large amounts of material. When the war ended, the military bases closed and the flow of goods and materials ceased. In an attempt to attract further deliveries of goods, followers of the cults engaged in ritualistic practices such as building crude imitation landing strips, aircraft and radio equipment, and mimicking the behavior that they had observed of the military personnel operating them.
                              ... Just a Matter of Perspective (7 Principles )

-------------now ponder on this:

The cults focus on obtaining the material wealth (the "cargo") of the advanced culture through magic and religious rituals and practices.

....It kind of worked as the "cargo" came back over time ....with it the good and bad of the Cargo desired .....example of such a Tribe : The RothChild
                              Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-16-2012, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• Are you guys Familiar with :

Alum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I mention it because it has amazing properties and the Name Alunite (a Luna ) = Moon ..... and i got cut and my friend used it to rapidly close the cut (also used as a deodorant)

Alum crystal with small amount of chrome alum to give a slight violet color
                                From alunite

In order to obtain alum from alunite, it is calcined and then exposed to the action of air for a considerable time. During this exposure it is kept continually moistened with water, so that it ultimately falls to a very fine powder. This powder is then lixiviated with hot water and sulfuric acid, the liquor decanted, and the alum allowed to crystallize. The alum schists employed in the manufacture of alum are mixtures of iron pyrite, aluminium silicate and various bituminous substances, and are found in upper Bavaria, Bohemia, Belgium, and Scotland. These are either roasted or exposed to the weathering action of the air. In the roasting process, sulfuric acid is formed and acts on the clay to form aluminium sulfate, a similar condition of affairs being produced during weathering. The mass is now systematically extracted with water, and a solution of aluminium sulfate of specific gravity 1.16 is prepared. This solution is allowed to stand for some time (in order that any calcium sulfate and basic ferric sulfate may separate), and is then evaporated until ferrous sulfate crystallizes on cooling; it is then drawn off and evaporated until it attains a specific gravity of 1.40. It is now allowed to stand for some time, decanted from any sediment, and finally mixed with the calculated quantity of potassium sulfate, well agitated, and the alum is thrown down as a finely divided precipitate of alum meal. If much iron should be present in the shale then it is preferable to use potassium chloride in place of potassium sulfate.
                                Early uses in industry

Egyptians reportedly used the coagulant alum as early as 1500 BC to reduce the visible cloudiness (turbidity) in the water. Alum was imported into England mainly from the Middle East, and, from the late 15th century onwards, the Papal States for hundreds of years. Its use there was as a dye-fixer (mordant) for wool (which was one of England's primary industries, the value of which increased significantly if dyed). These sources were unreliable, however, and there was a push to develop a source in England especially as imports from the Papal States were ceased following the excommunication of Henry VIII. With state financing, attempts were made throughout the 16th century, but without success until early on in the 17th century. An industry was founded in Yorkshire to process the shale which contained the key ingredient, aluminium sulfate, and made an important contribution to the Industrial Revolution. One of the oldest historic sites for the production of alum from shale and human urine are the Peak alum works in Ravenscar, North Yorkshire.

Alum (known as turti/sphatika in local Indian languages) was also used for water treatment by Indians for thousands of years.[citation needed] Ayurveda describes sphatika as an astringent, haemostatic, antiseptic. It has anti-inflammatory, anti-pyretic and antibiotic properties. Sphatika’s use in treating tonsillitis has been referred in ancient Ayurvedic texts. Sphatika is used internally as well as externally.

In Indian language (Tamil), this is known as "Padikaaram".

Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-16-2012, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X