Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a few more quotes .... to get the idea :

Nikola Tesla Quotes

“But the female mind has demonstrated a capacity for all the mental acquirements and achievements of men, and as generations ensue that capacity will be expanded; the average woman will be as well educated as the average man, and then better educated, for the dormant faculties of her brain will be stimulated to an activity that will be all the more intense and powerful because of centuries of repose. Woman will ignore precedent and startle civilization with their progress.”
    We are whirling through endless space ( cols space ), with and inconceivable speed, all around everything is spinning, everything is moving, everywhere there is energy. There must be some way of availing ourselves of this energy more directly. Then, with the light obtained from the medium, with the power derived from it, with every form of energy obtained without effort, from the store forever inexhaustible, humanity will advance with giant strides. The mere contemplation of these magnificent possibilities expand our minds, strengthens our hopes and and fills our hearts with supreme delight.
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power. My Mother had taught me to seek all truth (fractal ) in the Bible.”
    --------

“There is no conflict between the ideal of religion and the ideal of science, but science is opposed to theological dogmas because science is founded on fact. To me, the universe is simply a great machine which never came into being and never will end. The human being is no exception to the natural order. Man, like the universe, is a machine. Nothing enters our minds or determines our actions which is not directly or indirectly a response to stimuli beating upon our sense organs from without.”

Three are the natures of Mind,
    carrier it of the Will of the Great One.
    Arbitrator of Cause and Effect in thy life.
    Thus is formed the threefold being,
    directed from above by the power of four.
    -------------------------

“It is probable that we shall perfect instruments for indicating the altitude of a place by means of a circuit, properly constructed and arranged, and I have thought of a number of other uses to which this principle may be put (fractal / principle of correspondence ) ).”
    “Most certainly, some planets are not inhabited, but others are, and among these there must exist life under all conditions and phases of development.
    My brain is only a receiver, in the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know it exists.”
    so call them the Akashic Records or Book of Knowledge

Pierluigi Ighina

Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-02-2012, 09:10 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• now read the following and apply the principle of correspondence

As Above so Below

Plasma globe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Placing a hand near the glass offers an attractive place for the energy to flow. The capacity of the body to accept radio-frequency energy is greater than that of the surrounding air. The energy available to the filaments of plasma within the globe will preferentially flow toward the better acceptor. The energy is flowing through the filaments, so the filaments move too. This flow also causes a single filament, from the inner ball to the point of contact, to become brighter and thinner.[1] The filament is brighter because there is more current flowing through it and into the 150 pF capacity, or capacitance, presented by an object the size of a human. The filament is thinner because the magnetic fields around it, augmented by the now-higher current flowing through it, causes a magnetohydrodynamic effect called self-focusing: the plasma channel's own magnetic fields create a force acting to compress the size of the plasma channel itself.
      you do realize that this method is applicable to all his inventions / Truth

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:

ps: Glass is quartz
      Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-02-2012, 09:21 PM.

Comment

• here is a nice vid you might like : start at 5 min 5 s

Super Lethal Plasma Ball! (-Ultra- Overclocked) - YouTube

Placing a hand near the glass offers an attractive place for the energy to flow. The capacity of the body to accept radio-frequency energy is greater than that of the surrounding air. The energy available to the filaments of plasma within the globe will preferentially flow toward the better acceptor. The energy is flowing through the filaments, so the filaments move too. This flow also causes a single filament, from the inner ball to the point of contact, to become brighter and thinner.[1] The filament is brighter because there is more current flowing through it and into the 150 pF capacity, or capacitance, presented by an object the size of a human. The filament is thinner because the magnetic fields around it, augmented by the now-higher current flowing through it, causes a magnetohydrodynamic effect called self-focusing: the plasma channel's own magnetic fields create a force acting to compress the size of the plasma channel itself.
        one think you should now ... the plasma ball is also an Antenna reflecting any change outside the Ball .... do you think those Plasma filament are moving at random or like trees:

Seeing the forest through the trees

Imagine you are walking through a forest. All around you are trees of different species, age, size and height. It looks pretty random, right? Wrong.

In research funded by the National Science Foundation, Brian Enquist of the department of ecology and evolutionary biology at the University of Arizona and his team have discovered a secret in the trees: Hidden among and within the architecture of the branches are fundamental rules that link the size, shape, age and in fact everything about a single tree to all the trees in a forest.
        This rule or code reoccurs as the tree grows, creating a fractal – a repeating pattern – like a spiral of daughter branches emanating from the mother branch or tree trunk.
        think of these filament as electric trees

Dueling Banjos - YouTube

----------------------from http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...ntenna-50.html

this design is probably the missing piece in Teslas communication and electric Coil Apparatus: a Caduceus inside Metal Ball to complete the design ( for the heater Caduceus with Barium titanate or Magnetite bar see Petar experiments here : http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...er-heater.html : )

[IMG]

Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-02-2012, 11:47 PM.

Comment

• Remember what Tesla's Mom told him :

find all the Truth in the Bible ... his was the sacred Book and Nature mostly

you want to find out about Tesla's Truth ....then look at all his Truth and combine them ....and you will still find the same Design :

it is shown in all his Patents .... just put the two constructs together and you'll start to see them resonate... it may appear as if seen through a different angle / dimension ... but it is there

My brain is only a receiver, in the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know it exists.”
          Nature may reach the same result in many ways. Like a wave in the physical world, in the infinite ocean of the medium which pervades all, so in the world of organisms, in life, an impulse started proceeds onward, at times, may be, with the speed of light, at times, again, so slowly that for ages and ages it seems to stay, passing through processes of a complexity inconceivable to men, but in all its forms, in all its stages, its energy ever and ever integrally present. A single ray of light from a distant star falling upon the eye of a tyrant in bygone times may have altered the course of his life, may have changed the destiny of nations, may have transformed the surface of the globe, so intricate, so inconceivably complex are the processes in Nature. In no way can we get such an overwhelming idea of the grandeur of Nature than when we consider, that in accordance with the law of the conservation of energy, throughout the Infinite, the forces are in a perfect balance, and hence the energy of a single thought may determine the motion of a universe. Nikola Tesla
          Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-03-2012, 12:05 AM.

Comment

• Let's try an experiment ... took a random picture of a patent by Tesla and the Magnifying transmitter :

Nikola Tesla: Mechanical Oscillator ~ US Patent # 514,169 & # 517,900 ~ Tele-Geodynamics

If you look at this construct and its measurements / Ratios :

and let it resonate with this design found in some of Walter Russell's Work :

you end up with .... a little surprise for you:

either way it works .... Fractal remember

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:

if you keep on polarizing yourself on the bemf / whatever emf ... (all due respect ) .... you will only be obsessing on on the effect and not the cause ... as walter Russell said it :

"...I always looked for the Cause behind things and didn't fritter away my time analyzing Effect.
            Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-03-2012, 12:55 AM.

Comment

• wanted to share the following with you:
              Thank you again Lamare , you made it easier to understand
              Originally posted by lamare
              Originally posted by MonsieurM
              Hello Lamare , i have been following some of your posts as they are quite interesting ( although some are beyond my mathematical knowledge ) ; the reason for this message is that through the course of the discussion taking place in the golden tractate threat, i stumbled on a website that has some intriguing math and it kind of resonate with Dollards math .... could you have a look , and let me know what you think of it .... keep your mind open :

UMMO - UMMITE PHYSICS AND METAPHYSICS - A new website devoted to the Ummites - general introduction

a little excerpt:
              Hi MonsieurM,

I printed the first 42 pages of the word document on that site and read it in the train home from work.

It is quite an intriguing read and I experienced kind of a battle between my feelings and my ego mind.

So, you could say it did touch a nerve or two..

What I understand of it, is that they basically say the Universe consists of some kind of entities that exist outside of our notion of time and space. To me, that would mean some kind of abstract entity that exist in the shape of pure information.

You see, information just exists. It exists outside of space and time. It just IS. And that resonates very nicely with your sig...

Now when you know how a computer works deep down, it is in essence pure logic being "executed" or "animated" by a machine that follows just a few very simple binary logic rules. These are implemented using transistors, configured as logic "nand" "gates", that change their state at pre-determined times. In other words: ruled by a clock.

So, in essence it's a machine that "executes" binary logic, ruled by a clock signal.

At a higher abstraction level, like in a higher object oriented programming language like C++, you can define all kinds of abstract "objects" which you can program to have all kinds of interactions with one another, in essence the exchange of information.

So, all of this is, in essence, information and "thought constructs" being "animated" by a machine.

However, it is thinkable that the same kind of "objects", abstract thought constructs, in essence pure information, COULD also be "animated" by another kind of machine, which would be "consciousness".

And of course, you could also think of other kinds of "anmiation machines" than machines based on binary logic.

So, it appears to me we are looking at the definition of some kind of abstract objects, characterized by "angles" (or, in my interpretation, "perspectives") that are "animated" by some kind of "computing" "machine" using a different kind of "logic" or "programming language" than what we are using.

In this idea, our consciousness would be "a program" or "object" animated by this "computing machine", which interacts with other "animated objects" by means of this "computing machine" according to certain rules.

In this thought-construct, the "animated objects" exist in some abstract "machine", but are not ordered within 3D space and time. And under certain rules, "matching angles", these "animated objects" can interact with one another, or, exchange information and thus create the illusion of space and time.

Within such a scenario, the Universe would thus be a very convincing illusion, a simulation not unlike a computer game, "animated" by some kind of advanced "computer" existing outside of what we perceive as space and time.

And that connects very nicely to what Bashar tells us. See for example:
              Bashar Explains The Holographic Universe - YouTube
              Bashar on Creating in the YOUniverse - YouTube
              Bashar - Infinite Parallel Realities - YouTube
              Bashar - "Shifting Through Infinity" - June 19, 2010 - YouTube

(i.e.: I just googled these Bashar vids, can't listen to them at this computer, since I broke my sound card some time ago.)

from: http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post166867

Principle of correspondence:

Originally posted by clueless View Post
              That from a 2002 article. Unlike so many other promising breakthroughs this is one that has been widely implemented.
              To further quote from the article: "The innovation, called Fractal Structure Circuit(TM) (FSC), uses fractalized conductor paths to replace the capacitors, inductors, and resistors in "RLC" circuits."
              And another quote: ""Virtually every electronic device uses coils and capacitors to form RLC circuits. These discrete components are arranged by tried and true rules to get the circuit to perform as needed. What we've done is ask: can a fractal pattern, with its self-capacitance and self-inductance, be used to eliminate components and still get the equivalent RLC circuit? We've found that the answer is yes; and in most uses, especially at microwave frequencies, all components can be replaced by conductive fractal patterns or 3D structures."
              And one more blurb from that article: " Looking at the Fractal Structured Circuit(TM) one sees, for example, a beautiful etched copper pattern replacing the usual traces connecting button or canned shaped capacitors and coils (or their SMT counterparts). "
              Here is the link to that article.
              Fractal Antenna Systems, Inc.
              Apparently it is in wide use in cell phones, their antennas and some microwave circuits.
              People are making homemade fractal HD antennas using coat hangers as one instance of using a common material.
              I think this feature; fractuals should be used in some builds to take advantage of a wideband of frequencies and resonance. Maybe it will be useful in the Muller/Romerouk build.
              For those that be interested google fractal circuits and fractal antennas.
              I do not have the resources/space/knowledge to do any builds at the moment but I am curious enough to verify if a HD antenna can be made simply using fractals and common materials.
              Any way something to consider.
              -RG signing off
              so if you change perspective you are looking at a different fractal circuit .... ie our discussion

Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-03-2012, 01:42 AM.

Comment

• a bit of info :

Cairo Calendar shows Egyptians discovered binary Algol first

(Phys.org) -- Algol, aka the Demon Star, is actually a binary star in the Perseus constellation, and has been the subject of speculation for hundreds of years. Now a group of Finnish researchers propose that the peculiar behavior of Algol was first noted by the Egyptians some 3200 years ago. They suggest, as they describe in their paper uploaded to the preprint server arXiv, that a document known as the Cairo Calendar, shows that not only did the Egyptians know about Algol, but that their observations can be used to further explain the erratic behavior of the binary seen today.

-------------------------here is an intriguing one as we have previously discussed European Royalties and their lineage :

BBC News - Portrait of Queen Elizabeth I reveals secret snake

A mysterious image of a coiled snake has appeared in a 16th century painting of Queen Elizabeth I, the National Portrait Gallery has said.

The Tudor queen was depicted with the snake clasped in her fingers in an original version of the work, but it was replaced with a bunch of roses.
                note the snake is held on the right hand

originally found: Painting of Queen Elizabeth

Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-03-2012, 12:33 PM.

Comment

• Continuing on our info gathering:

here is an example of Morphic Resonance / Fractal Resonance:

Rules of attraction

Nicholas Christakis, whose research has shown how everything from obesity to smoking to happiness spreads through social networks, said Monday that the human ability to form lasting relationships results from a trade-off between greater access to information provided by our networks and the increased exposure to disease that networks bring.
                  “I think the spread of germs is the price we pay for the spread of information,” Christakis said. “The benefit of a connected life outweighs the cost.”

Christakis, who has professorships in sociology, medicine, and medical sociology, provided an overview of how and why social networks form in a talk at the Center for Population and Development Studies. He reviewed recent research on the roots of social groups, including those of Tanzania’s Hadza, among the world’s last hunter-gatherers.

Each human network — whether in the midst of the most industrialized societies or in rural Africa — has similar traits, Christakis said. Among them are the presence of both kin and non-kin, the attraction between like individuals, the tendency of one’s connections to also be connected to one another, the likelihood that connected people are counted in one another’s networks, and a strong chance of decay with geographic distance. Another key trait in human networks is “assortativity.”

Assortativity is the tendency of popular people to be connected to other popular people and the tendency of unpopular people to be connected to unpopular people. Assortativity, it turns out, is the arrangement that provides the greatest resistance to disease, because though germs will tear through the close, interconnected network of the most popular, it will bypass those less well connected.

When looking at how humans evolved over millions of years, selection by the physical environment and through the biological pressure exerted by pathogens and predators gets a lot of attention. The social environment gets less attention as an evolutionary force, Christakis said, though it may also have been important in forming individuals who can function in social groups. Humanity’s big brain, he said, may have developed not just because we needed to use tools, but also because we needed the skills to make friends, discern enemies, and build enduring networks.

“Until today, the main predator of human beings is other human beings,” Christakis said.

Another key trait of human networks is their ability to magnify inputs, Christakis said. If someone is altruistic and helps out a friend, that will likely trigger a cascade, making that person more likely to help others and making those others more likely to pass it on. This generates a higher benefit to the whole group than the original input itself. The downside of networks, of course, is that they can also magnify violence, germs, panic, and other negative factors.
                  Networks magnify whatever they are seeded with, good or bad,” Christakis said.

Different people occupy different positions in a network, with the more popular in the center, with more and closer connections.

think 1% vs 99%

------------------------

Lightning signature could help reveal the solar system's origins

Every second, lightning flashes some 50 times on Earth. Together these discharges coalesce and get stronger, creating electromagnetic waves circling around Earth, to create a beating pulse between the ground and the lower ionosphere, about 60 miles up in the atmosphere. This electromagnetic signature, known as Schumann Resonance, had only been observed from Earth's surface until, in 2011, scientists discovered they could also detect it using NASA's Vector Electric Field Instrument (VEFI) aboard the U.S. Air Force's Communications/Navigation Outage Forecast System (C/NOFS) satellite.
                  In a paper published on May 1 in The Astrophysical Journal, researchers describe how this new technique could be used to study other planets in the solar system as well, and even shed light on how the solar system formed.

"The frequency of Schumann Resonance depends not only on the size of the planet but on what kinds of atoms and molecules exist in the atmosphere because they change the electrical conductivity," says Fernando Simoes, the first author on this paper and a space scientist at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Md. "So we could use this technique remotely, say from about 600 miles above a planet's surface, to look at how much water, methane and ammonia is there."

Water, methane and ammonia are collectively referred to as "volatiles" and the fact that there are different amounts on different planets is a tantalizing clue to the way the planets formed. Determining the composition of a planet's atmosphere can be done with a handful of other techniques – techniques that are quite accurate, but can only measure specific regions. By looking at the Schumann Resonance, however, one can get information about the global density of, say, water around the entire planet. Simoes and his colleagues believe that combining this technique with other instruments on a spacecraft's visit to a planet could provide a more accurate inventory of the planet's atmosphere.

"And if we can get a better sense of the abundance of these kinds of atoms in the outer planets," says Simoes, "We would know more about the abundance in the original nebula from which the solar system evolved."

Accurate descriptions of planetary atmospheres might also help shed light on how the evolution of the solar system left the outer planets with a high percentage of volatiles, but not the inner planets.

Detecting Schumann Resonance from above still requires the instruments to be fairly close to the planet, so this technique couldn't be used to investigate from afar the atmospheres of planets outside our solar system. Instead, scientists imagine something much more dramatic. After a spacecraft is finished observing a planet, it could continue to detect Schumann resonance as it begins its death dive into the atmosphere. During the process of self-destruction, the spacecraft would still provide valuable scientific data until the very last minute of its existence.
                  resonate this info with :

Shoshana Zuboff: When Global Warming Ate My Life

I was shocked to discover that when it comes to increased lightning frequency and destructiveness, a NASA study concluded that eastern areas of North America like Maine are especially vulnerable. Scientists confirm a 10% increase in the incidence of extreme weather events in our region since 1949.
                  Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-04-2012, 12:06 PM.

Comment

• Consider the following as a Scientific Metaphor to your own Alchemical Transformation ( a Fractal Construct ) :

Thanks for the memory: More room for data in 'phase-change' material

The work was reported April 16 in the online edition of Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

The research focused on an inexpensive phase-change memory alloy composed of germanium, antimony and tellurium, called GST for short. The material is already used in rewritable optical media, including CD-RW and DVD-RW discs. But by using diamond-tipped tools to apply pressure to the materials, the Johns Hopkins-led team uncovered new electrical resistance characteristics that could make GST even more useful to the computer and electronics industries.

"This phase-change memory is more stable than the material used in the current flash drives. It works 100 times faster and is rewritable about 100,000 times," said the study's lead author, Ming Xu, a doctoral student in the Department of Materials Science and Engineering in Johns Hopkins' Whiting School of Engineering. "Within about five years, it could also be used to replace hard drives in computers and give them more memory."

GST is called a phase-change material because, when exposed to heat, areas of GST can change from an amorphous state, in which the atoms lack an ordered arrangement, to a crystalline state, in which the atoms are neatly lined up in a long-range order. In its amorphous state, GST is more resistant to electric current. In its crystalline state, it is less resistant. The two phases also reflect light differently, allowing the surface of a DVD to be read by A tiny laser. The two states correspond to one and zero, the language of computers.

Although this phase-change material ( You ) has been used for at least two decades, the precise mechanics of this switch from one state to another have remained something of a mystery because it happens so quickly -- in nanoseconds -- when the material is heated.

To solve this mystery, Xu and his team used another method to trigger the change more gradually. The researchers used two diamond tips to compress the material. They employed a process called X-ray diffraction and a computer simulation to document what was happening to the material at the atomic level. The researchers found that they could "tune" the electrical resistivity of the material during the time between its change from amorphous to crystalline form ( you again ).

Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-04-2012, 01:16 PM.

Comment

• just to share with you image of version 2.0 of the Dowsing Rod ... a Mobius Caduceus Coil .... been testing it for all kind of targets and surprisingly accurate ( had a friend hide my keys ... it did the job ) .... quite an easy experience ..... you can try it yourselves

most who did try were quite surprised

reminder of measurement :

2 bars of 63 cm
                      fold at 90 degrees
                      handle is 18 cm
                      long part is : 45 cm

for the coils .... try to follow the same Harmonic Math

ps:
                      Beliveing is seeing
                      How to use divining rods - YouTube
                      Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-04-2012, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• Look around you and within you and you will understand:

A network is a group of two or more systems linked together

Networks magnify whatever they are seeded with, good or bad ,”
                        COHERENCE AT ANY LEVEL IS COHERENCE AT ALL LEVELS.
                        An orderly arrangement between wave lengths establishes a connection between frequencies and fields. But for this connection to last, it must resonate to all frequencies and fields. This can only be accomplished through the resonate structure of golden mean pathways. a harmonic cascade effect

Comment

• Have you ever wondered the significance of Left Handed People within a population and how they were perceived in different cultures :

Left-handedness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Left-handedness (also known as sinistrality, sinistromanuality, or mancinism) is the preference for the left hand over the right for everyday activities such as writing. In ancient times it was seen as a sign of the devil ( similar to witches / female ), and was abhorred in many cultures. A variety of studies suggest that 10% of the world population is left-handed.[1]
                          Negative associations of language

Historically, the left side, and subsequently left-handedness, was considered negative (or Female Pole ) in many cultures ( mostly Patriarchal Cultures if you search a bit ). The Latin word sinistra originally meant "left" but took on meanings of "evil" or "unlucky" by the Classical Latin era, and this double meaning survives in European derivatives of Latin, and in the English word "sinister".
                          Positive connotations

Lloque Yupanqui, the third Sapa Inca, whose name means "the glorified lefthander"

Among Incas left-handers were called (and now are called among the indigenous peoples of the Andes) lloq'e (Quechua: lluq'i) which has positive value. Indigenous peoples of the Andes consider that left-handers possess special spiritual abilities, including magic and healing.

The Third Sapa Inca—Lloque Yupanqui—was left-handed. His name when translated from Quechua means "the glorified lefthander". However, many linguists fluent in the native Quechua language, commonly translate Lloque Yupanqui as "The Unforgettable Left-Handed One".[citation needed]

In China and Japan, the formula "man left, woman right" (男左女右, nán zuǒ, nǚ yòu) expresses the traditional concept that the left is the yang (阳, yáng) direction and side of the body. The character for "left", 左, also depicts a left hand attending to its work. In contrast, the character for "right", 右 (yòu), depicts a right hand in relation to the mouth, suggesting the act of eating.

In Tantric Buddhism, the left hand represents wisdom.[citation needed]

In early Roman times, the left side retained a positive connotation, as the Augures proceeded from the eastern side.[17] The negative meaning was subsequently borrowed into Latin from Greek, and ever since in all Roman languages.

In Russian, "levsha" (lefty, lefthander) became a common noun for skilled craftsman, after the title character from "The Tale of Cross-eyed Lefty from Tula and the Steel Flea" written in 1881 by Nikolai Lesk

Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-04-2012, 10:22 PM.

Comment

• Famous Left Hander: (only posting those of interest )

Joan of Arc (?), French heroine
                            Lloque Yapanqui (?), Inca monarch
                            Ramses II (?), Egyptian pharaoh

Tiberius (?), Roman emperor
                            Alexander the Great
                            Charlemagne, Holy Roman emperor
                            Julius Caesar, Roman general
                            Napoléon Bonaparte (?), French emperor

Josephine de Beauharnais
                            King Louis XVI of France
                            Queen Victoria of England

Henry Ford, automobile manufacturer
                            David Rockefeller, banker

August Piccard, inventor of stratosphere, bathosphere
                            Edwin Buzz Aldrin, astronaut

Bart Simpson, cartoon character

it is interesting to note that the some of the greatest generals were Blue

----------------------------

Left-Handed Musicians

Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach, composer

Crystal Gayle
                            Jimi Hendrix
                            Albert King, guitarist
                            Robert Plant (Led Zepplin)
                            Sergei Rachmaninoff ?, composer
                            Maurice Ravel ?, composer

-------------------------------- Artists

Michelangelo
                            Raphael
                            Leonardo da Vinci

-----------------------President of US (more on the link)

Harry S. Truman (1884-1972) 33rd

to find out more : Famous Left-Handers

Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-04-2012, 10:51 PM.

Comment

• 1 - Magician

20.3.2012 - 3/4 - Martial LawWizardry & Strange Creatures - YouTube

Motto:
                              Mutationis auctor & impulsor (Author and instigator of metamorphosis).
                              Deities:
                              Hermes, Mercury; Cronos, Saturn.
                              Dice:
                              1+1 (Snake Eyes) = Love+Impulse (Water Hexactys) = King of Misrule (Fire Hexactys).
                              Astragali:
                              1+1+1 = First of the Triumph of Love.
                              Greek Letter = Beta:
                              Boulesis = purpose, intention, one's will
                              Among Incas left-handers were called (and now are called among the indigenous peoples of the Andes) lloq'e (Quechua: lluq'i) which has positive value. Indigenous peoples of the Andes consider that left-handers possess special spiritual abilities, including magic and healing.
                              Description
                              Hermes stands behind a three-legged table, on which are a flute, a leather purse, two dice and a pyrgos (tower), which is a device for tossing dice that looks like a miniature version of the Tower (Maj. Arc. XV). The dice show "snake eyes" (two aces); on the two right sides are caters (fours), on the two left sides, sinks (fives). The first two fingers of his right hand are extended over the table; in his left hand he holds a Caduceus, formed of three shoots, the center forming the handle and the outer two entwined in double loops. The looped part glows brightly, and the ends of the outside shoots are carved with serpent heads, the left red, the right green. Hermes, a mature man with a thick, moderately long beard, wears a petasos, the broad-brimmed hat of the traveller, and sandals, which are laced up to just below His knees. He also wears around his shoulders a red chlamys (short mantle) with a green fringe, and a short, white tunic, under which he seems to have an erection. There are calliculae (small, shiny, decorated bronze disks) on his tunic and mantle, which are engraved with symbols such as the familiar astrological sign for Mercury, an alpha, an omega and an equilateral triangle inside a square. A grotesque Medusa mask, with snake-like tassels for hair, hangs behind Hermes on the wall to his right. A cock stands beside him to his left.
                              Verse

A touch of the Magician's Wand: a word,
                              A sight, a sound, a gift by chance conferred,
                              Transforms your life, and leads the soul beyond
                              Accustomed bounds, if only you respond.
                              Attend the Guide whene'er the call is heard
                              !

The character of the Magician is given by the numerical value of ERMHS O AKAKHTA QEOS (Hermes Ho Akaketa Theos, The Gracious God Hermes) = 1058, which reduces to 8-5+0-1 = 2. The correspondence with Saturn is shwon by the numerical value of KRONOS OURANIDHS O QEOS (Kronos Ouranides Ho Theos, The God Kronos, son of Ouranos) = 1707, which reduces to 7-0+7-1-11 = 2. Both show the Magician to have the character of the Dyad, which, for the Pythagoreans, represents action directed toward an end, which gives purpose to the Monad (0.Idiot), a principle of initiative, impulse, change and contradiction. (TA 8-9, 11; see also the meaning of Beta, above, and the discussion of the Twos in the Minor Arcana)
                              Further evidence of the correspondence of the Magician and Saturn: The Fool corresponds to the primordial Chaos, and the Lord and Lady of Chance (1.Magician and 10.Fortune) correspond to the first divine couple, Saturn and Rhea, who ruled in the Golden Age. They are the Yang and Yin that come from the Tao and beget the gods of the First Ogdoad (the Personal Triumphs), corresponding to the eight trigrams. Conversely, the Second Ogdoad (the Universal Triumphs) progresses into a new Golden Age, ruled again by Cronos and Rhea, but now in their roles as Lord and Lady of Necessity (11.Time and the 16.Star). They reunite into the hermaphroditic Cosmos (21), that is, the Yang and Yin reunite in the Tao. This will be explained more fully when those cards are discussed.

Comment

• forgot to add :

Ridley Scott :

------------------ Prophets of Science Fiction - Ridley Scott - Science Channel - HD - YouTube

The Left Hand of Darkness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Left Hand of Darkness is a 1969 science fiction novel by Ursula K. Le Guin. It is part of the Hainish Cycle, a series of books by Le Guin set in the fictional Hainish universe, which she inaugurated in 1966.[2] It is considered by some to be one of the first major works of feminist science fiction.[citation needed]

Left Hand won both the Hugo and Nebula Awards as the year's "best novel" according to convention participants and science fiction writers respectively.[3] In 1987, Locus: The magazine of the science fiction & fantasy field ranked it number two among "All-Time Best SF Novels", based on a poll of subscribers.[4][a] That same year, Harold Bloom edited a critical anthology about the book and said in the introduction that "Le Guin, more than Tolkien, has raised fantasy into high literature, for our time".[5]
                                have not read it but might do so later on

The Left Hand of Darkness is set in the "Hainish" universe, which Le Guin introduced three years earlier in Rocannon's World, her first novel. The series describes the interplanetary expansion started by the first race of humanity on the planet Hain, leading to the formation of the League of All Worlds, and eventually expanding to the eighty-three world collective called the Ekumen.

one of my favorite authors was known to have had Visions

Philip K. Dick - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

see prophet of scifi on K Dick

he got his visions through a pink ray of lght:

Martian Time-Slip - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Man in the High Castle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Man in the High Castle (1962) is a science fiction alternate history novel by American writer Philip K. Dick. It won a Hugo Award in 1963
                                -------------------------------- highly recommend you watch k dick prophet of sci fi

.Fulcanelli

also :

Secrets of Prometheus Film Leaked - YouTube

All Truth is Half Truth or Science Fiction if you Prefer
                                Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-05-2012, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X