Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little burst of info

Demagnetization by rapid spin transport

The fact that an ultrashort laser pulse is capable of demagnetizing a ferromagnetic layer in a jiffy has been well-known since approximately 1996. What we don't yet understand, however, is how exactly this demagnetization works. Now, physicist Dr. Andrea Eschenlohr and her colleagues at the Helmholtz Centre Berlin and Uppsala University in Sweden have shown that it turns out not to be the light pulse itself that prompts demagnetization.

Read more at:
    "This allowed us to demonstrate experimentally that during this process, it isn't the light itself that is responsible for the ultrafast demagnetization but rather hot electrons, which are generated by the laser pulse," explains Andrea Eschenlohr

Read more at:

+

The inventions, researches and writings of Nikola Tesla, with special reference to his work in polyphase currents and high potential lighting

CHAPTER XXXVI.

THERMO-MAGNETIC MOTORS AND PYRO-MAGNETIC GENE-
    RATORS , 424

+

Heat pulse magnetic switching enables 200Gb/s hard drives – Computer Chips & Hardware Technology | Geek.com

Physicists 'record' magnetic breakthrough

Modern magnetic recording technology employs the principle that the North pole of a magnet is attracted to the South pole of another and two like poles repulse. Until now it has been believed that in order to record one bit of information – by inverting the poles of a magnet – there was a need to apply an external magnetic field. The stronger the applied field, the faster the recording of a magnetic bit of information.

However, the team of scientists has demonstrated that the positions of both the North and South poles of a magnet can be inverted by an ultrashort heat pulse, harnessing the power of much stronger internal forces of magnetic media.

see also Demagnetization techniques and Ions produced by a flame carry a current | Nuffield Foundation

---- one more Pattern

Oscar C. Blomgren: Electrostatic Cooling ~ Collected patents & articles

There are three conventional ways to transfer heat: Conduction, Convection, and Radiation. Now there is a fourth way, Electrostatic Cooling (ESC), that has been discovered and patented by Oscar C. Blomgren (Sr. & Jr.) and others. Negative ion probes are placed near a heated object, which is grounded. When high voltage is applied, there is a dramatic drop in temperature. This extremely simple system reduces or eliminates the need for other methods, and it uses very low power and is very efficient. It also facilitates heating when applied in reverse!

replace the word Flame with Plasma

Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-29-2013, 12:36 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
      excellent Dave ..... a beautiful sacred geometry :

Comment

• a repost from another thread / as it fits quite nicely in this thread : http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ations-16.html

Originally posted by morpher44 View Post
        "Well, Honeycomb, won't ya be my baby, Honeycomb be my own"

I'm searching for more evidence that this style coil yields a larger
        magnetic field...
        Honeycomb Shape:

MetaTron's cube:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metatron's_Cube

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn's_hexagon

Optics InfoBase: Optics Express - Unidirectional broadband radiation of honeycomb plasmonic antenna array with broken symmetry

--------------------------------------------

CADUCEUS COIL LEVITATION 1 - YouTube

A 2 INCH CADUCEUS COIL ENERGIZED BY A 23 HERTZ SINE WAVE
        IS LEVITATING AN N45 ONE INCH SPHERE MAGNET WITH EASE
        VERY INTERESTING RESULTS FROM SUCH A SIMPLE COIL
        gatewurm 3 months ago

Your welcome to try the 'set-up' used in this video

I use 'Audacity' and generate a 23 hz sine wave

From the 'headphone-out' of the computer to the signal input of a 100 watt car stereo amplifier with the gain turned all the way down

Left channel out to the coil

The volume in 'Audacity" and the computer are at max

Adjust the track gain to vary the intensity

The magnet is an 'N45' 1 inch neo

g

Caduceus + Honeycomb

one more piece of info for you ..... From Mother Nature

In the Key of B Flat « More to Explore

And bees aren’t the only animals connected to B Flat. In the 1940s, the New York Philharmonic performed a concert at the American Museum of Natural History. During rehearsals, a musician played a note that got Oscar, the museum’s resident alligator, to begin bellowing. A quick test of instruments and notes determined that it was B Flat, played on any instrument, that got Oscar’s attention. This experiment has been repeated, and when it comes to alligators, B Flat causes a commotion every time. Good thing alligators aren’t native to South Africa, or there would have been even more commotion during the World Cup.

But B Flat doesn’t just pop up in surprising places on Earth. This note is universal – literally.

The next time you have a chance to look up at the Milky Way, the galaxy in which our Solar System is located, try to imagine its rotation. The Milky Way is a barred spiral galaxy, looking a lot like a pinwheel, and it rotates like one, too. This compilation of stars, planets, gas and dust rotates at approximately 270 kilometers per second (168 miles/second), which translates to 970,000 kilometers/hr ( 600,000 miles per hour). And the note that impressive rotational speed translates to? B Flat.
        the difficulty is to figure out Bflat frequency ..... based on either 440 HZ standard or 432 HZ Natural ......

440Hz to 432Hz

----------

Ban (law) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

When calculated in equal temperament with a reference of A above middle C as 440 Hz, the frequency of the B♭ above middle C is approximately 466.164 Hz. See pitch (music) for a discussion of historical variations in frequency.

------------------------ check this out

a little search on the caduceus + Bees in symbology

Laughing Cavalier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are many emblems in the embroidery: signifying "the pleasures and pains of love" are "bees, arrows, flaming cornucopiae, lovers' knots and tongues of fire", while an obelisk or pyramid signifies strength and Mercury's cap and caduceus fortune.[4]

been laughing at us since 1624

Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-31-2013, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• the following is called Sri Yantra

you would not think to find it here :

yet if you watch the following you'll get to see it

ps: Female members of the tribe have been doing it for 4000 years

Comment

• attenuation

"siccity of the incombustible nature" = "attenuation"

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
              the following is called Sri Yantra

Sri Yantra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maha MeruAn

The two dimensional Sri Chakra, when it is projected into three dimensions is called a Maha Meru (or Great Mountain cf: Pyramids viewed from top)

Otis Carr Flying Machine - KeelyNet 12/23/01

The Shri Chakra is also known as the nav chakra because it can also be seen as having nine levels. "Nine" comes from "Nau or Nava" of Sanskrit. Each level corresponds to a mudra, a yogini, and a specific form of the deity Tripura Sundari along with her mantra. These levels starting from the outside or bottom layer are:[1]

Trailokya Mohan or Bhupar, a square of three lines with four portals
              Sarva Aasa Paripurak, a sixteen-petal lotus
              Sarva Sankshobahan, an eight-petal lotus
              Sarva Saubhagyadayak, composed of fourteen small triangles
              Sara Arthasadhak, composed of ten small triangles
              Sarva Rakshakar, composed of ten small triangles
              Sarva Rogahar, composed of eight small triangles
              Sarva Siddhiprada, composed of 1 small triangle
              Sarva Anandamay, composed of a point or bindu

if you believe in UFO ......... Otis T.Carr: The Utron Electrical Accumulator ~ Articles, Model Construction Plans, US Patent # 2,912,244 &c...

Introduction

In the late 1950s, Otis Carr claimed to have discovered what he called the "Utron", a "molecular shell" that houses the atoms. The cohesion of molecular shells is brought about by inertial systems in the gravity field, manifesting in the two poles of natural magnetism and electromagnetism. He claimed that by "hatching" the atomic egg, particularly of paramagnetic and diamagnetic elements (especially bismuth),
              Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-01-2013, 06:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by morpher44 View Post
                "siccity of the incombustible nature" = "attenuation"
                = Bismuth (Group, period, block: 15, 6, p , Element 83 ) = Google

Take our Materium Magnesiam, Plumbum Nigrum, also called Bismuth or Puch
                Alchemy Rediscovered and Restored: 'AUREUS,' Or The Golden Tractate: Section I

+

Download Lenz Law "Eddy Current" Experiments 1 of 3 - Magnets falling through copper, PVC and PVC with copper video in MP3, MP4, FLV, WebM, AVI and HD - YoutubeAVI

It takes about 6 seconds for the magnet to fall through the copper tube I have. If that tube were made of bismuth, I think that same magnet would take maybe 10- 15 seconds to fall. If the tube were made of pyrolitic carbon, the magnet might not fall through at all. Just float. Or it might take a minute or 2 if it did go down. Copper is diamagnetic so it repels a moving magnet. Copper is -1 on the diamagnetic scale. Bismuth is -16.6 Pyrolitic carbon is -40! Water is about the same as copper. -.9
                +

Gordon Wardle-- Deflecting Magnetic Shield -- US Patent Application 20060083831

+

High Energy Bismuth, more than just a pretty curiosity - YouTube

Published on Dec 3, 2012

my expierements with high voltage high temperature arcs and bismuth electrodes, boiling bismuth to gas phase
                note the effect it has on the recording cam

etc.....

Otis T.Carr: The Utron Electrical Accumulator ~ Articles, Model Construction Plans, US Patent # 2,912,244 &c...

Introduction

In the late 1950s, Otis Carr claimed to have discovered what he called the "Utron", a "molecular shell" that houses the atoms. The cohesion of molecular shells is brought about by inertial systems in the gravity field, manifesting in the two poles of natural magnetism and electromagnetism. He claimed that by "hatching" the atomic egg, particularly of paramagnetic and diamagnetic elements (especially bismuth),
                Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-01-2013, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• The Emerald Tablets of Thoth - Secret of Secrets

Four is it in qualities,
                  shining in each of the planes of existence,
                  but thirteen ( 13 - Death ) in one ( 1 - Magician ) ,
                  the mystical number.
                  Based on the qualities of man are the Brothers:
                  each shall direct the unfoldment of being,
                  each shall channels be of the Great One

Copper is diamagnetic so it repels a moving magnet. Copper is -1 on the diamagnetic scale. Bismuth is -16.6 Pyrolitic carbon is -40! Water is about the same as copper. -.9

16.6 = 76 = 13
                  40 = 4

Triangular book of St Germain

the center is a Bismuth Bicone Coil in high speed revolution in opposite direction ( like a Wimhurst machine Wimshurst machine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ...... but different geometry ) to deflect and redirect Magnetic waves ......,possibly like a water vortex imho

now i can interpret the stars ( go from bigger to smaller as if sucked into a hole )

Another Device that makes use of Bismuth in its Center :

bismuth is also an element used in the construction of a Moe Joe Cell: Official Website of The Moe-Joe Cell Spherical 316 Non-Magnetic Stainless Steel Joe Cell

Dave.
                  .. I think you will recognize the design as it match your post http://www.energeticforum.com/191745-post772.html

Q - How much hydrogen gas does the Moe-Joe cell produce?

A - Initially, the Moe-Joe cell was not conceived as a hydrogen producer. It was created because it concentrates orgone energy, which can be used for combustion in internal combustion engines and also for healing. However, since some people have thought of using it as a HHO producer, it has shown some considerable results. (See Brett's 3000GT results on the Testimonials page)
                  ----------------

and if you like Walter Russell

Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-01-2013, 06:40 PM.

Comment

• EQUILIBRIUS GRID by JON DEPEW / CORAL CASTLE CODE / Discovery 2004 - YouTube

and the site linked to it :

CORAL CASTLE CODE / JON DEPEW / FORMULA of ENERGY

magnetic spin tops

Leviton floating magnetic spinning top demo - YouTube

you can also check out :

Dreidel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

------------------
                    Spinning Top Levitation - YouTube

not sure of the validity of the text .... but interesting : Nikola Tesla's Flying Machine - his Flying Stove

How Tesla intended to power his flying machine

"The flying machine of the future -- my flying machine -- will be heavier than air, but it will not be an airplane. It will have no wings. It will be substantial, solid, stable. You cannot have a stable airplane. The gyroscope can never be successfully applied to the airplane, for it would give a stability that would result in the machine being torn to pieces by the wind, just as the unprotected airplane on the ground is torn to pieces by a high wind. My flying machine will have neither wings nor propellers. You might see it on the ground and you would never guess that it was a flying machine. Yet it will be able to move at will through the air in any direction with perfect safety, at higher speeds than have yet been reached, regardless of weather and oblivious of 'holes in the air' or downward currents. It will ascend in such currents if desired. It can remain absolutely stationary in the air even in a wind for great length of time. Its lifting power will not depend upon any such delicate devices as the bird has to employ, but upon positive mechanical action." [Here it is again: "mechanical"]

"You will get stability through gyroscopes?" I asked. " Through gyroscopic action of my engine,* assisted by some devices I am not yet prepared to talk about," he replied.
                    * [notice that 'eccentrics' G,H,J, & K in the drawing below, DO throw their weight around in a "gyroscopic action", like spinning tops. The "device" could be the orientation of the 4 objects which generates an unprecedented, physical law breaking, 5th spin, 5th orbit, without the centripetal force physically needed to hold it there.]

Science: "The ability of a gyroscope to 'defy gravity' is baffling." and "When a force is applied to try to rotate the spin axis of a gyroscope, the gyroscope reacts to the input force along an axis perpendicular to the input force" "according to the right-hand rule". This is called "gyroscopic precession".

Dr. Tesla smiled an inscrutable smile. "All I have to say on that point is that my airship will have neither gas bag, wings nor propellers," he said. "It is the child of my dreams, the product of years of intense and painful toil and research. I am not going to talk about it any further. But whatever my airship may be, here at least is an engine that will do things that no other engine ever has done, and that is something tangible."
                    Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-01-2013, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• Tesla Patent 787,412 - Art of Transmitting Electrical Energy through the Natural Mediums

just dawned on me ....... we can change perspective as like Pyramids viewed from top

what do you see

Analogy is perhaps the most powerful conceptual tool for understanding new phenomena or opening new areas of investigation

Thomas H. MORAY
                      what would happen if you spinned the following with current passing through it ( and maybe not allowing it to discharge as in the picture ) ...... like the Tesla Egg of Columbus

recognize the bump same as :

"Before I put a sketch on paper, the whole idea is worked out mentally. In my mind I change the construction, make improvements, and even operate the device. Without ever having drawn a sketch I can give the measurements of all parts to workmen, and when completed all these parts will fit, just as certainly as though I had made the actual drawings. It is immaterial to me whether I run my machine in my mind or test it in my shop. The inventions I have conceived in this way have always worked. In thirty years there has not been a single exception. My first electric motor, the vacuum wireless light, my turbine engine and many other devices have all been developed in exactly this way." N. Tesla

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:
                      Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-02-2013, 12:45 AM.

Comment

• "Before I put a sketch on paper, the whole idea is worked out mentally. In my mind I change the construction, make improvements, and even operate the device. Without ever having drawn a sketch I can give the measurements of all parts to workmen, and when completed all these parts will fit, just as certainly as though I had made the actual drawings. It is immaterial to me whether I run my machine in my mind or test it in my shop. The inventions I have conceived in this way have always worked. In thirty years there has not been a single exception. My first electric motor, the vacuum wireless light, my turbine engine and many other devices have all been developed in exactly this way." N. Tesla

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:

+ compare the following designs

Aquamarine Dreams - 02 + Nikola Tesla: Mechanical Oscillator ~ US Patent # 514,169 & # 517,900 ~ Tele-Geodynamics

Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-02-2013, 12:22 PM.

Comment

• from: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post223674

Originally posted by Gazzasore
                          Cheers Maybe if I do a Mark 11 ill use this idea cheers

This guy does a similar thing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjcm...FBEDE63E5478EC
                          Gaz
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7nFga2BpGU ..... you won't have to go into high rpm as in the vid

or more like this one :

Tesla turbine powered by water - YouTube

side note : All of Tesla's work is scalable ..... all you need is

copper tube / fittings for the casing ..... and some small magnet rings .... and you can do the same .... with some retooling ..... thought worth to mention

Copper and water are diamagnetic so it repels a moving magnet.

----------------------------------------

if you prefer the other way magnetizing your water ...... interestingly also included as a part of the Tesla Turbine :

I 'd like to bring your attention to the principle used in the Valvular tube ..... Nikola Tesla: Disk Turbine / Pump (Articles, patents, links)

some parts need to be replaced by magnets ...... try to guess which

Furthermore, the conduits heretofore constructed were intended to be used in connection with slowly reciprocating machines, in which case enormous conduit-length would be necessary, all this rendering them devoid of practical value. By the use of an effective Valvular conduit, as herein described, and the employment of pulses of very high frequency, I am able to condense my apparatus and secure such perfect action as to dispense successfully with valves in numerous forms of reciprocating and rotary engines.

The high efficiency of the device, irrespective of the character of the pulses, is due to two causes: first, rapid reversal of direction of flow and, second, great relative velocity of the colliding fluid columns, As will be readily seen each bucket causes a deviation through an angle of 180°, and another change of 180 degrees occurs in each of the spaces between adjacent buckets. That is to say, from the time the fluid enters or leaves on of the recesses to its passage into, or exit from, the one following a complete cycle, or deflection through 360° is effected. Observe now that the velocity is but slightly reduced in the reversal so that the incoming and deflected fluid columns meet with a relative speed, twice that of the flow, and the energy of their impact is four times greater than with a deflection of only 90° , as might be obtained with pockets such as have been employed in asymmetrical conduits for various purposes. The fact is, however, that in these such deflection is not secured, the pockets remaining filled with comparatively quiescent fluid and the latter following a winding path of least resistance between the obstacles interposed. In such conduits the action cannot be characterized as Valvular because some of the fluid can pass almost unimpeded in a direction opposite to the normal flow. In my construction, as above indicated, the resistance in the reverse may be 200 times that in the normal direction. Owing to this a comparatively very small number of buckets or elements is required for checking the fluid. To give a concrete idea, suppose that the leak from the first element is represented by the fraction 1/X, then after the nth bucket is traversed, only a quantity (1/X)n will escape and it is evident that X need not be a large number to secure a nearly perfect Valvular action.

-----------------------------

"Before I put a sketch on paper, the whole idea is worked out mentally. In my mind I change the construction, make improvements, and even operate the device. Without ever having drawn a sketch I can give the measurements of all parts to workmen, and when completed all these parts will fit, just as certainly as though I had made the actual drawings. It is immaterial to me whether I run my machine in my mind or test it in my shop. The inventions I have conceived in this way have always worked. In thirty years there has not been a single exception. My first electric motor, the vacuum wireless light, my turbine engine and many other devices have all been developed in exactly this way." N. Tesla

see also :

Magnetic Gear - YouTube + Magnomatics - Magnetic Gear - YouTube

Uploaded on Dec 31, 2010

The objective of studying magnetic gears is to replace mechanical gears which are noisy, require frequent maintenance and lubrication, and suffer from friction losses. The magnetic gear is contactless and quiet in operation, and it requires no lubrication. In addition, it slips when overloaded whereas the mechanical gear may break down when overloaded.
                          The magnetic gear has been studied more thoroughly in the last decade although there was a patent in 1901 by Armstrong(1) and an improved one in 1941 by Faus(2). Another significant improvement was contributed by Martin in 1968(3) in which steel pole pieces were used. However, it was not commercially marketed because the transmitted torques were small as ceramic magnets were used. Recently, strong rare earth magnets have been developed, and the new operational principle employing the harmonic magnetic flux has also been developed. As a result, a high torque density can be achieved. Hence, high performance magnetic gears can be marketed for industrial and commercial applications.
                          The theory of mgnetic gearing was established by Dr. Atallah and his colleagues at Sheffield University.
                          Friction Gear

Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-02-2013, 08:42 PM.

Comment

• funky mama soul beats - YouTube + Soul Know How To Make Music(70's Funk) - YouTube
                            are you ready for some good funk

for those who are already trained at Mental Projections : don't be

ps: Tesla .... you Sly Dog

+

inside the egg :

+

on top of

+

Tesla Patent 787,412 - Art of Transmitting Electrical Energy through the Natural Mediums

ever wondered why the balls around the eggs are spinning ... they are not in the vortex within the concave Bump

Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-03-2013, 02:50 AM.

Comment

• Electromagnetic spinning top - Inception inspired toy - YouTube

This is my newest steampunk toy - an electromagnetic spinning top . Inside the brass top there is a small neodymium magnet which interacts with the coil hidden inside the wooden box . The circuit detects the position of the magnet and generates the magnetic pulse when the magnet is aligned correctly . The device is able keep the top spinning for over ten hours using four AA batteries.
                              --------------- an interesting discussion took place about the set up :

How did you get the top to stay in the center? All of my attempts end with the top retrograding and scribing a circle on my glass or moving in a triangle pattern. I have also tried an induction design (Tesla's Columbus' Egg), but I don't have powerful enough electromagnets for that. I would be VERY appreciative of any and all more information that you could give me.
                              I found that the problem with stability is caused by too strong magnetic field produced by the electromagnet. The repulsive force caused by it is the source of the precession because its vector always points away from the centre . Using the massive top to increase the inertia and setting the current in the coil to the point at which the rotation is maintained but the precession is minimal seems to work the best. .
                              Spinning Magnet - Sixty Symbols - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 02-04-2013, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• Wow!!! Just trying to keep up here...
                                ‎"It's all in the MIND"

Comment

Working...
                                X