Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• from: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post164584

Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
    The change is upon us ,the opportunity is here, the time is Now!

"Until one is committed, there is hesitancy,the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness. Concerning all acts of initiative and creation, there is one elementary truth, the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never have otherwise occurred. A whole... stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one's favor all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance which no man can have dreamed would have come his way. Whatever you can do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now." ~ Goethe

Lets do this Men!!

Chet

Amen
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• check out his video...quite interesting.....really...especially the pictures he'll be showing

Originally posted by jeff_behary View Post

Here is a 19 minute video showing the finding and restoration of an 1898 Tesla Coil.
      It is worth a view I think, despite the crudeness of a homemade video (that I hope you will excuse).
      It shows the original house that Kinraide lived, hidden rooms, artifacts, an original Kinraide Coil, and
      what it took to actually restore it to working order. And some sparks too! For me, it was a close to
      more than 15 years of insanity on my part - a senseless quest to find info on a man I took interest in
      for no apparent reason. It seems to me, some hundreds of Pancake coils later, and finally one of his original
      machines: it wasn't time wasted.

The Quest For Kinraide - YouTube

Further photos:

The Turn Of The Century Electrotherapy Museum Tesla Library

The video will be played at Jane's conference in NY next week, and I will be via Skype answering questions.
      Hope all of my Tesla friends are doing well.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
        a very simple example of 6 3 9

wringing a towel

If i obey the Principle of Correspondence and Principle of Mentalism, it is possible to use two opposite forces of higher frequency to "squeeze" water out of the atmosphere...ie an Airwell

Comment

• Principle of correspondence

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
          and probably that is why Tesla used to weight his coils too, it is much easier than finding 5.914441183 feet

look what i found you too are related to Light speed

As the concentration of NaCl was increased further in the TIRFM assay the Rad51 filaments shortened more rapidly, with a measured rate of 21.12 ± 7.34 nm/s at 500 mM NaCl.More importantly, at this higher concentration of salt the DNA returned to near its original length with a final measured value of 5.91 ± 1.02 μm, indicating complete dissociation of Rad51.
          Quite different conditions exist in my system in which the electromagnetic waves or radiations are designedly minimized. the connection of one of, the terminals of the transmitting circuit to the ground having, itself, the effect of reducing the energy of these radiations to about one-half, Under observance of 'proper rules and artifices the distance is of little or no consequence, and by skillful application of the principle of "individualization," repeatedly referred to the messages may be rendered both non-interfering and non-interferable. This invention, which I have described in technical publications, attempts to imitate, in a very crude way, the nervous system in the human body.' Nicolas Tesla
          from: Structural transitions within human Rad51 nucleoprotein filaments

btw: we talked about salt see: http://www.energeticforum.com/153076-post152.html

--------------------Principle of Mentalism

Substrate pH and Water Quality

http://www.ces.ncsu.edu/depts/hort/f...e/plugs/ph.pdf

By the way water with a ph of 5.9 is also good for your skin

http://epa.gov/ogwdw/mdbp/pdf/alter/chapt_5.pdf

5.4.2.1 pH
          Alkaline conditions enhance the capability of potassium permanganate to oxidize organic matter;
          however, the opposite is true for its disinfecting power. Typically, potassium permanganate is a
          better biocide under acidic conditions than under alkaline conditions
          (Cleasby et al., 1964 and
          Wagner, 1951). Results from a study conducted in 1964 indicated that permanganate generally was a
          more effective biocide for E. coli at lower pHs, exhibiting more than a 2-log removal at a pH of 5.9
          and a water temperature of both 0 and 20°C ( i bet you it is even more effective at 14.4 Celsius)
          Rules of Harmonics
          The mathematics of the grid can be called harmonic math, as the entire system is harmonic in nature. The rules to understanding this harmonic system are as follows:

1. Zeros to the left or right of the decimal point are insignificant.
          2. The system is based on 6 and 10.
          Looking at some examples for each of these rules will illustrate their significance.

1. Zeros to the left or right of the decimal point are insignificant.

Example: 144000 nautical miles/grid sec is the maximum speed of light at the equator. Examining 144000, we find the following:

144000 is harmonically equivalent to 144, 14.4, 1.44, and .000144.

We theorise that space and time manifest from the geometric
          harmonies of the wave motions of light. The fundamental
          harmonic of light in geometric terms being an angular
          velocity of 144,000 minutes of arc per grid second. There
          being 97,200 grid seconds to one revolution of the earth.
          The reciprocal harmonic of light, or 1/144,000 being 694444,
          repeating. It was found that to calculate the values of harmonic
          wave forms that have sympathetic resonance, it was
          possible to disregard zero's to the right, or left, of whole numbers
          and extract the values direct from the mathematical tables.
          Harmonic 69444 therefore refers to the geometric reciprocal
          of light, which in theory forms the basic building-block of
          the anti-universe, or region of negative reality
          Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-31-2011, 08:19 PM.

Comment

• The pH of our eyes is 7.2

Comment

• It's always good to re-read some of the old posts, because we have learned new perspectives with which we can look at differently

remember The Kowsky-Frost anti gravity Device

http://www.energeticforum.com/149183-post147.html

what if we applied Harmonic math to the table

Comment

• Shawn, old friend, how are your research and experiments going

Comment

• Just for your Information:

the ultimate speed limit in the Universe is the speed of light, which is approximately 300,000 kilometers per second / 186 282.397 miles per second.

Some useful conversions between units are:

1 mile is 5,280 feet
                  1 mile is 1.61 kilometers
                  1 kilometer is 1000 meters
                  1 Light Year is 9.46 x 10 12 km
                  1 Light Year is 5.91 x 10 12 mi

fractal constructs has an 'efficient function', they have a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:
                  -------------from http://www.free-energy-info.com/P31.pdf

1. Typical frequency and time domains of magnetic field oscillations which are
                  dominated by the approximately 30 Hz signal. The about 1.56 Hz signal heterodynes
                  with the 30 Hz signal as seen in the time domain. Most of the frequencies below
                  about 11 Hz are natural geologic and atmospheric oscillations.
                  The 0.4 Hz is the Earth's fundamental magnetic rotational component and the 1.56
                  Hz is its standard rotational vector and the 3.0 to 3.2 Hz magnetic pulsation
                  component is the seismic precursor signal.
                  The 5.5 to 5.9 Hz signal is usually associated with excitation in the ionospheric D
                  layer and the 9.2 Hz signal appears associated with heavy particle interactions from
                  solar flare activity bombarding the ionosphere
                  . Frequencies of 12 Hz and above are
                  primarily from man-made sources. The 17 and 18.5 Hz are from the air conditioner
                  compressor near the building where the data was recorded and disappeared when
                  the air conditioner was shut off. The 30 Hz signal with 28.25 Hz side lobes is
                  probably a spurious emission of Project ELF.
                  just to make it easier to understand kybalion style:

think of meters/cm and miles/feet as two different planes/dimensions...one higher than the other...for instance

9.46 is a harmonic of 5.91 on a higher plane

now here is the kicker; find 5.9 and 9.4 in the following image

Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-31-2011, 11:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                    Shawn, old friend, how are your research and experiments going
                    Frustrated! I'm in stasis for now. I sent blue prints to India to be fabricated. And LED engineering samples to be attached to the fabricated parts. But it has been nearly a month and nothing. I did not think it would take such a long time. I'm still hopefull for a good outcome but I'm not holding my breath. The indonesians right now are celebrating nearly this entire month. They have four festivals spanning over 15 days in a one month period. They said they could give me a two week turnaround but once they got the blueprints / spec sheets it was probably a little more difficult than they expected due to the small size and they had to colaborate with an outside company to build them. I'm hopefull to receive them at the beggining of this next month. If so then I can build it in about three days. I'll keep you updated as I progress.
                    ,Shawn

Comment

• sorry to hear about the delay ; you know in the meantime you could join us in the discussion...your input is always interesting

Comment

• I forgot to add this to a previous post but it is just as relevant

As this research is taking me back to the beginning (not intentionally but fits Russel's the end and the beginning concept)

This Presentation turned my random wanderings in the frontier science into a goal...it allowed me to discover my true nature and as is for you too:

You are by nature: a Telestis "one who is aimed"

if you have the time listen to him...Best Introduction to the Golden Mean I have ever found

In the Nature of Things - A talk by - Gordon Plummer

from the presentation

I hope you can see the same figure in Les Brown Pyramid

Freemasonry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kinraide from the link video above was also a Freemason

Principle of Mentalism:

fractal constructs has an 'efficient function', they have a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:
                        Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-01-2011, 01:51 PM.

Comment

• a little follow up on the harmonic math, i found this:

Anti-Gravity

The communications and power broadcast systems, engineered by Nikola Tesla, were based on the Earth as a spherical capacitor plate with the ionosphere as the other plate. The Tesla equivalent circuit was in harmonic resonance with the Earth's electrostatic voltage field:
                          60 mi. from Earth's surface to the ionosphere
                          +400,000 volts
                          1800 Amps from Earth to the ionosphere
                          .25 farads (all lengths or circuits must be 1/4 wavelength or some odd multiple of it)

The most appropriate frequencies:
                          from Earth's surface: 12 HZ and its harmonics
                          from ionosphere: 500 KHz (thunderstorms)

TESLA COIL ACTION

The resonant nature of the Tesla coil depends only on its having a 1/4 wavelength of the desired fundamental frequency of operation in its secondary, and not primarily on the inductive or capacitive properties, such as for an ordinary inductive-capacitive tuned circuit or for an ordinary open ended 1/4 wave transmission line. In addition, the turns ratio from primary to secondary is not the sole determining factor in the secondary voltage, as for an ordinary transformer. The high voltage in the secondary of the Tesla coil arises from the natural rise of voltage at the end of a nearly perfect quarter wave line, which in the case of the Tesla coil is 1/2 of an ordinary transmission line. The counterpoise or opposite leg 'medium' is in energy space and as such forms a connection to non-local space. Therefore, a Tesla coil is a quantum action device and the action between two coils in sympathetic resonance can be expected to be nearly instantaneous.
                          The tuned action also occurs at odd multiples of a quarter wavelength, such as 3/4, 5/4, etc. multiples of a quarter wavelength. Its resonant action also does not depend on a characteristic inductance or capacitance per unit length as for a conventional transmission line but only on its actual length of winding referenced to the speed of light in free space.
                          Principle of Mentalism
                          Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-01-2011, 08:33 PM.

Comment

• As i was reading a link i posted in another thread, stumbled on this little info:

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                            I have not yet read it but check it out:

An Introduction to the Mysteries
                            of Ground Radio

An Introduction to the Mysteries of Ground Radio by Gerry Vassilatos

GEOMANTIC INCURSIVES

As none of these researchers actually measured the elusive "ground current", many engaged an imaginative freeplay in the artistic description of the same. Several patent drawings reveal a curiously geomantic flair, the meandering "return currents" flowing over land and stream to their terminals. Here we find remarkable evidence that these inventors were in fact engaging in a form of geomantic vision, describing an entirely different and more agile energy species than electrical current (Farmer, Ader, Frow). Toward the peak successful operation of telegraph and telephone systems, the proper placement of terminal plates was an absolute requirement. As this art demanded special ability, the first telegraph linesmen used the methods familiar to dowsers.

The very placement of ground plates, poles, and junction boxes was, for these linesmen, completely predicated on the strong presence of upwelling energies from the earth. Empirical evidence proved these methods superior to "resistance surveying" in the placement of station plates and other components.

Slider, remember your experience with dowsing on your work table

Thereafter, combined wired and wireless links formed the greater portion of telegraph exchanges across the miles of North American countryside. Ground plates launched code signals into predetermined land tracts and waterways, signals being conveyed along specific subterranean routes. Signals passed "into and through the ground" to each next ground plate of a series. When reentering the next groundplate, signals continued through the overhead lines to their appointed destinations. Stations received very strong signals in this method, signals with great clarity and force. Here were the early beginnings of the conduction wireless methods, and relied on the mysterious nature of ground conduction and ground energy for their successful operation.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-01-2011, 09:33 PM.

Comment

• These specially placed telegraph and telephone lines operated for years without batteries at all. Station operators took this phenomenon for granted. Despite the "long dead and corroded Edison Cells", telegraph station operators continued the powerful exchange of "fat blue and sparking" signals for decades (Lehr).

and

these energetic characteristics became especially evident with the development of the "earth batteries", an outgrowth of these telegraphic observations (Bain, 1849). These simple material composites, made to be buried in earth, produced currents not explained through electrolytic action. Small buried earth batteries developed sufficient power to charge storage batteries. They were also employed to provide telegraphic (Bryan, Cerpaux, Dieckmann, Jacques, Bear), and later telephonic systems (Stubblefield, Strong, Brown, Tomkins, Lockwood) with uninterrupted operating power. Neither decomposing nor failing with months of buried use, the mysterious earth batteries contain an essential mystery which electrodynamic models cannot adequately explain.
                              this article is quite an amazing read , remember crop circles

From the very first, some such Chemical Telegraph systems operated on ground power alone. Not only did these systems produce strong signal markings in complete absence of batteries, but partly coherent signals spontaneously appeared in absence of operators as well! The mystifying appearance of fragmentary sentences and geometric patterns was continually observed in idle Chemical Telegraph receivers, a phenomenon which has been discussed in a former treatise (Vril Compendium Vol. 3).
                              GROUNDWAVE RADIO

The late part of the Nineteenth Century was a rich and productive time for the empirical researchers, those who explored the deep mysteries of ground conduction radio. Such investigation produced a new world of possibilities in the Wireless Arts. Experimenters found distinctive differences when varieties of geometric shapes were simply buried, a series of discoveries having no satisfactory conventional explanation. A great many highly specialized ground "antennas" were developed and patented during this time period, a technology which provoked both disbelief and criticism on numerous counts
                              Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-01-2011, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• Great article on ground currents,
                                I however have to wonder if people really think and talk like this or is it a ruse to make people think they are highly sophisticated , why could it not be delivered in common language, he must have spent a lot of time looking up big words and makeing his article almost illegible.
                                Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

Working...
                                X