No announcement yet.

The Golden Tractate of Hermes Trismegistus applied to electromagnetism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shawn, recall the toroid Tesla coil, i wonder if anyone thought of replacing the toroid with a Rodin Coil for the nest

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
      I see what you mean, the excess energy (let's suppose it comes from the bottom part of the egg see image ) would sustain the egg in the center of the coil, and thus you could collect the energy .....awesome Shawn

no need for two coils, thanks to the excess energy coming out of the egg

why do i think it comes out of the bottom, where is the yolk naturally positioned

funny thing dawned on me: just thought of this, we end up with an egg inside a nest (fractal construct )
      I never looked at it like that but is both funny and brillaint at the same time.

Comment

Shawn, recall the toroid Tesla coil, i wonder if anyone thought of replacing the toroid with a Rodin Coil for the nest

They are probably both very similar in contruct but I doubt it. Do you think there would be a greater effect?

Comment

• and guess what, you could put several of them in a nest, please view the video in the link below:

from NEW SCIENCE DISCOVERY / EQUILIBRIUS EXHIBIT

the shape of the magnet would fit in an egg (see post http://www.energeticforum.com/153341-post175.html )

SECRETS to MAGNETIC Harmony / Equilibrius Grid / Jon DePew - YouTube
          Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-28-2011, 02:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shawnnweed View Post
            They are probably both very similar in contruct but I doubt it. Do you think there would be a greater effect?
            I have no idea, With Tesla you never know

why did Tesla Choose Colorado Springs

we know now that he knew about the toroid and vortex thanks to the egg experiment
            Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-28-2011, 02:45 AM.

Comment

• It seems that each one has its own flat coin battery under it. Electromagnetic interlacing field?

Comment

I have no idea, With Tesla you never know

why did Tesla Choose Colorado Springs

we know now that he knew about the toroid and vortex thanks to the egg experiment
                If he understood the torroid then he proabbaly understood the math behind it ad were just playing catch up. But if he knew this then he probably understood that the earth was a giant coil and that certain areas of the coil have certain entrinsic properties to that particiular region. Maybe he moved their beleiving that he could gain a certain effect or increase in resonance or maybe it was raw materials he was looking for that is found only in that area. But you are right, who Knows?

Comment

It seems that each one has its own flat coin battery under it. Electromagnetic interlacing field?
                  it is and the same applies to spinning copper egg with quartz/neodymium "yolk"

a spider web of some sort
                  Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-28-2011, 03:05 AM.

Comment

If he understood the torroid then he proabbaly understood the math behind it ad were just playing catch up. But if he knew this then he probably understood that the earth was a giant coil and that certain areas of the coil have certain entrinsic properties to that particiular region. Maybe he moved their beleiving that he could gain a certain effect or increase in resonance or maybe it was raw materials he was looking for that is found only in that area. But you are right, who Knows?
                    in light of this, the following proves that he knew about the math behind it:

"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe." Tesla

Comment

• If you think about it, the greatest discovery was hidden in plain sight as it was on exhibit at the World's Fair in 1893....if that is not the feat of the ancient alchemist, i don't know what is....

i think the following story fits perfectly with Tesla:

The nun Wu Jincang asked the Sixth Patriach Huineng, "I have studied the Mahaparinirvana sutra for many years, yet there are many areas i do not quite understand. Please enlighten me."
                      The patriach responded, "I am illiterate. Please read out the characters to me and perhaps i will be able to explain the meaning."
                      Said the nun, "You cannot even recognize the characters. How are you able then to understand the meaning?"

"Truth has nothing to do with words. Truth can be likened to the bright moon in the sky. Words, in this case, can be likened to a finger. The finger can point to the moon's location. However, the finger is not the moon. To look at the moon, it is necessary to gaze beyond the finger, right?"
                      my take on it, is people focused on the feat of making an egg stand up, but never thought about asking why it did?

as Walter Russell (a friend of Tesla ) put it

I always looked for the CAUSE behind things and didn't fritter away my time analyzing EFFECTS
                      Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-28-2011, 03:19 AM.

Comment

• Note as the quartz ball gains torsion speed in the water, there will occur some erosion which would add effect to the water...

you did say that quartz and ice have almost the same dielectric constant, right?
                        Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-28-2011, 04:11 AM.

Comment

and guess what, you could put several of them in a nest, please view the video in the link below:

from NEW SCIENCE DISCOVERY / EQUILIBRIUS EXHIBIT

the shape of the magnet would fit in an egg (see post http://www.energeticforum.com/153341-post175.html )

SECRETS to MAGNETIC Harmony / Equilibrius Grid / Jon DePew - YouTube
                          You know I didn't think about it but if you listen in the background it sounds as if he is in a restaurant. At first i thought maybe he went to work and was just setting up his experiment there. But I suddenly realized something. If he wanted to set this experiment at his house then why didn't he? He could have used his own dishes and a table top. Then it just suddenly hit me. He probably went to the restaurant because they have something that he doesn't; a bunch of crystal bowls. I would bet money that those bowls he is using is not made of glass.
                          ,Shawn

Comment

it is and the same applies to spinning copper egg with quartz/neodymium "yolk"

a spider web of some sort
                            I thin this will be awesome to try.

Comment

You know I didn't think about it but if you listen in the background it sounds as if he is in a restaurant. At first i thought maybe he went to work and was just setting up his experiment there. But I suddenly realized something. If he wanted to set this experiment at his house then why didn't he? He could have used his own dishes and a table top. Then it just suddenly hit me. He probably went to the restaurant because they have something that he doesn't; a bunch of crystal bowls. I would bet money that those bowls he is using is not made of glass.
                              ,Shawn

Add to it mine too n I was wondering the same thing about the background noise..and if we look closely we will find the three main components :

quartz, water, electromagnetic

updated post http://www.energeticforum.com/153885-post240.html

Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-28-2011, 09:07 PM.

Comment

• Principle of Correspondence

Biomimicry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Biomimicry or biomimetics is the examination of nature, its models, systems, processes, and elements to emulate or take inspiration from in order to solve human problems. The term biomimicry and biomimetics come from the Greek words bios, meaning life, and mimesis, meaning to imitate. Other terms often used are bionics, bio-inspiration, and biognosis.
                                When the egg is freshly laid, the shell is completely filled. The air cell is formed by contraction of the contents during cooling and by the loss of moisture. A high-quality egg has only a small air cell.

The yolk is well-centered in the albumen and is surrounded by the vitelline membrane, which is colorless. The germinal disc, where fertilization takes place, is attached to the yolk. On opposite sides of the yolk are two, twisted, whitish cord-like objects known as chalazae. Their function is to support the yolk in the center of the albumen. Chalazae may vary in size and density, but do not affect either cooking performance or nutritional value.

A large portion of the albumen is thick. Surrounding the albumen are two shell membranes and the shell itself. The shell contains several thousand pores that permit the egg to "breathe."
                                Composition

An average-sized egg weighs approximately 57 grams (about 2 ounces). Of this weight, the shell constitutes 11 percent; the white, 58 percent; and the yolk, 31 percent. Normally, these proportions do not vary appreciably for small or large eggs. The percentage composition of the edible portions is:

-------

Beijing National Stadium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The structural elements mutually support each other and converge into a grid-like formation - almost like a bird's nest with its interwoven twigs.
                                birds knew about Rodin coil in nature

see also: http://www.energeticforum.com/153883-post238.html

Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-29-2011, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X