Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Happy Shawn, you are seeing it...now you know....just under our nose

i know i will sound yoda like but i'm still a little grass hopper

the truth is each has his own tree of knowledge and grows at it own pace...I have a big flaw is that i'm quite impatient to have an answer so to compensate i seek it ...as they say "One is never so well served as by oneself."

-----principle of correspondence...replace tree with human psyche/mentality/group behavior

[/I][/B]
    Seeing the forest through the trees

Imagine you are walking through a forest. All around you are trees of different species, age, size and height. It looks pretty random, right? Wrong.

In research funded by the National Science Foundation, Brian Enquist of the department of ecology and evolutionary biology at the University of Arizona and his team have discovered a secret in the trees: Hidden among and within the architecture of the branches are fundamental rules that link the size, shape, age and in fact everything about a single tree to all the trees in a forest.
    This rule or code reoccurs as the tree grows, creating a fractal – a repeating pattern – like a spiral of daughter branches emanating from the mother branch or tree trunk.
    Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-31-2011, 01:07 AM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• [QUOTE=shawnnweed;154263]
      Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
      @slider

Tesla coil + rodin coil + Tesla Egg , horizontally positioned +as Shawn said Witricity

your jet engine [/B]

MonsierM,

You make me so sometimes. You pick up on things so easily. And now I get it, much, much later. That old gentleman was giving all the neccesary components and principles needed to understand antigravity without coming out and saying this is how it's done.
      He showed the celt which gave the first principle of 'natural' anisotropic (directional movement). And you grasped it right away, I did not.
      Then he showed how 'engineered' anisotropic movement could help to attain 'thrust' with absolutely no chemical reaction through the ascending sized stacked balls, and you grasped it immediately, I was sitting in the corner and going 'so what it's just a trick.'
      Then he showed how using using two 'opposing' magnets could be used to create a single 'natural' magnetic field which CAN oppose gravity, and you were like and waited for the next thing he was going to speak on to see how it correlated because you immidiately understood how he was using 'natural' 'exceptions to the rule' and then engineering a stronger version while I was sitting in the corner going dats cool. and being completely oblivious.
      Then he showed an example of Lenz's law by dropping a magnet through a copper pipe which induces a current or should I say a natural ectro'magnetic' field' which also can be useful in opposing gravity.
      And when you add all these principles together you get the electromagnetic coil or the roddin torroid coil which is the only coil that creates two opposing forces like the two opposing magnets and of course by wrapping it in copper wires you get the lenz's law effect of opposing gravity, you grasped it and I was like wait a minute what did he just say.
      And of course this can be done on such a scale that when adding all the principles together you can't help but to get a multilevel, multisized stacked torroid coil that has a natural yet engineered abilty to comletley oppose gravity. And you were like don't you get it? And I'm like you my best friend in da hole world; what's for eating today?
      Now I seriously don't want to hear any humble, yoda the jedi master sayings like, "emmnggg, learning to use the force, he is." You got it the first time and once again had to walk me through it to help me see past the 'finger and see the moon.'
      Thank you
      And Tesla knew this...re read his writings, in light of what you know now

Anisotropy

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Anisotropy (/ˌænaɪˈsɒtrəpi/) is the property of being directionally dependent, as opposed to isotropy, which implies identical properties in all directions. It can be defined as a difference, when measured along different axes, in a material's physical or mechanical properties (absorbance, refractive index, conductivity, tensile strength, etc.) An example of anisotropy is the light coming through a polarizer. An example of an anisotropic material is wood, which is easier to split along its grain than against it.
      fyi:

This finding, confirmed only within the past two years, quickly led to the conclusion that Earth's solid-iron inner core is "anisotropic" -- it has a directional quality, a texture similar to the grain in wood, that allows sound waves to go faster when they travel in a certain direction.
      "I consider this extremely important,. said Mr. Tesla. "Light cannot be anything else but a longitudinal disturbance in the ether, involving alternate compressions and rarefactions. In other words, light can be nothing else than a sound wave in the ether..
      from the same article:

"Hexagonal crystals have a unique directionality," says Stixrude, "which must be aligned and oriented with Earth's spin axis for every crystal in the inner core."
      CRYSTAL AT THE CENTER OF THE EARTH: Anisotropy of Earth's Inner Core
      Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-01-2011, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• How do you think trees get water from roots to leafs (pricinple of correspondence and polarity )

wood it anisotropic, Natural Antigravity Trees do it everyday

-------

More on Why Tree Trunks Spiral

When I worked for NOM 's Environmental Research Labs in Boulder, we were once asked why lightning sometimes spirals down the trunk of a tree. While the answer was not proven, we observed that the path of least resistance might follow the spiral grain of the wood (anisotropy ). I eventually found a tree with a spiral lightning mark and it followed the spiral grain exactly. One tree, of course, proves nothing.
        link:

More on Why Tree Trunks Spiral, Alaska Science Forum
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-31-2011, 01:59 AM.

Comment

• In a world made only of waves, there would be just two geometric forms, the torus, or vortex, and the golden mean spiral. the donut, torus, form is the only structure in a world of waves that can become coherent, that is, retain a regular shape like a smoke ring. As more of these smoke rings are created and they want to relate to the first smoke ring, they must "nest" in the right pattern so that they can remember their form and still share structure. the best pathway for doing this is the ratio we call the golden mean.

principle of mentalism

Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-31-2011, 03:58 AM.

Comment

• tesla coil + quartz egg in egypt

look at fig 3 and compare with above pic egg "filament"

do you see the Tesla egg + rodin coil + tesla coil profil view

Ankh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Ankh ( /æŋk/ or /ɑːŋk/; U+2625 ☥ or U+132F9 𓋹), also known as key of life, the key of the Nile or crux ansata, was the ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic character that read "eternal life",
            "eternal life", according to the Kybalion the only entity that is eternal, is the All (principle of mentalism ), the divine source of energy that powers all in the universe , some call it the Electric Universe....

Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-31-2011, 08:59 PM.

Comment

• Guys, have you listened to this show on Giza pyramid

(listen at 1:07:27 ) talks about pyramid water energy

you'll understand

PROJECT CAMELOT: BILL BROWN - GIZA UPDATE AUGUST 2011 - YouTube

Comment

• looking at the Ankh sign, i think you can also vary the form of the Rodin Coil to control the opposing vortices ....

in the words of Mother Nature: not all nests are the same

i'll check later the nests of the sacred birds of egypt ....
                Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-31-2011, 04:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                  In a world made only of waves, there would be just two geometric forms, the torus, or vortex, and the golden mean spiral. the donut, torus, form is the only structure in a world of waves that can become coherent, that is, retain a regular shape like a smoke ring. As more of these smoke rings are created and they want to relate to the first smoke ring, they must "nest" in the right pattern so that they can remember their form and still share structure. the best pathway for doing this is the ratio we call the golden mean.

principle of mentalism

MonsieurM,

Reminded me of this:

Left = cymaglyph of adult dolphin voice,
                  Rigth = cymaglyph of a baby dolphin calling to its mother
                  SpeakDolphin - Research Projects > PRESS RELEASE: Deciphering Dolphin Language with Picture Words

Also, Dolphin Bubbles: An Amazing Behavior:
                  Dolphin Bubbles: An Amazing Behavior - YouTube

IndianaBoys

Comment

• MonsieurM,

This rule or code reoccurs as the tree grows, creating a fractal – a repeating pattern – like a spiral of daughter branches emanating from the mother branch or tree trunk.

Now plug this in:

Terence McKenna Timewave Zero Novelty Theory 1/3
                    Terence McKenna Timewave Zero Novelty Theory 1/3 - YouTube
                    Time 3 minute 48 ....second fractal pattern of the entire wave......

Worth listening to this in full.

IndianaBoys

Comment

In a world made only of waves, there would be just two geometric forms, the torus, or vortex, and the golden mean spiral. the donut, torus, form is the only structure in a world of waves that can become coherent, that is, retain a regular shape like a smoke ring. As more of these smoke rings are created and they want to relate to the first smoke ring, they must "nest" in the right pattern so that they can remember their form and still share structure. the best pathway for doing this is the ratio we call the golden mean.

principle of mentalism

...then the golden mean spiral can be used to calculate how wide the next torroid must be and the distance it needs to be from the next. Then all that has to be done is figuring out energy input to make them resonate.

Comment

• tesla roddin coil with EMF egg

By the way I love the idea of using a tesla coil as the power source for the roddin coil. We should definately do this on the micro level first with one roddin coil. The once that is perfected we can move onto multiple stacked coils.
                        If this doesn't have winner written all over it I don't know what does.

Comment

• Originally posted by shawnnweed View Post
                          ...then the golden mean spiral can be used to calculate how wide the next torroid must be and the distance it needs to be from the next. Then all that has to be done is figuring out energy input to make them resonate.
                          if you slice an egg horizontally (without the yolk ) what do you get...the stacked up toroid you are looking for

take 2 boiled eggs, slice one vertically and the other horizontally (don't eat them ) and study them

Comment

• Originally posted by shawnnweed View Post
                            you are correct it is all in the golden ratio which has to repeat in our fractal set up ie Tesla/Rodin set up

Comment

• Originally posted by IndianaBoys View Post
                              MonsieurM,

Reminded me of this:

Left = cymaglyph of adult dolphin voice,
                              Rigth = cymaglyph of a baby dolphin calling to its mother
                              SpeakDolphin - Research Projects > PRESS RELEASE: Deciphering Dolphin Language with Picture Words

Also, Dolphin Bubbles: An Amazing Behavior:
                              Dolphin Bubbles: An Amazing Behavior - YouTube

IndianaBoys
                              also called the universal language........Amazing pictures

will listen to Terence McKenna Timewave Zero Novelty...
                              Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-31-2011, 11:45 AM.

Comment

if you slice an egg horizontally (without the yolk ) what do you get...the stacked up toroid you are looking for

take 2 boiled eggs, slice one vertically and the other horizontally (don't eat them ) and study them
                                all these talkings of eggs is makin me hungry. Seriously though, are you suggesting a ring in ring matrix(like in the movie 'contact') or an egg in egg matrix.

Comment

Working...
                                X