The Golden Tractate of Hermes Trismegistus applied to electromagnetism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
    go to a higher frequency, replace wings with side view of "emf vortex" as if you cut an egg in half
    That could be used to give lift through an opossing em field as it moves laterally. OUtstanding idea

Comment

some info on vortex and its properties:

found it here : Nassim Haramein Vortices « Ciencia holÃ*stica para el cambio de conciencia.

an archetypal Vortex viewed from on top looks like an Egg...Another notch for the Ankh Set Up

this might help better visualize the secondary coil and the emf egg, taken from Schauberger Engine Exhaust System

guys if you get the opportunity to watch Aliens and Ancient Engineers, you should (especially around 41 min )
      I told you this would make a pretty darn cool coil.
      [/QUOTE]

Comment

• [QUOTE=shawnnweed;154830]looks like we have a winner with mica
        notice the body of the aircraft is an elongated egg with the torroid in the center.

Comment

go to a higher frequency, replace wings with side view of "emf vortex" as if you cut an egg in half
          alright then I'll bite...imagine if the wings acted as coils supporting a physical representation of an em field emmanating from within the torroid to the exterior of the craft.

Comment

• Originally posted by shawnnweed View Post
            That could be used to give lift through an opossing em field as it moves laterally. OUtstanding idea

Coanda effect on vortex see image below: Coanda Effect Patents

and compare with vimana , now use your imagination, and picture the vimana with only the ball and the 2 vortex around the ball + coanda effect on upper vortex

hint:

John W. Keely
            ...When these harmonics form unisons or direct harmonic relations the two vibrating aggregates and their chords of vibration are said to be sympathetic to each other. This unison of frequency dictates that what happens to one vibratorily happens to the other simultaneously.

other Coanda invention:

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

alright then I'll bite...imagine if the wings acted as coils supporting a physical representation of an em field emmanating from within the torroid to the exterior of the craft.
              picture the lines exterior to the body as emf lines (simplified emf lines )

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-04-2011, 01:13 AM.

Comment

• egg shaped stones floating above a water vortex....hmmmm...seems to be that you were right in picking the geometrical shape of an egg over my idea for the ball. I tell you what...this is going to be one wild ride when we drop this emf egg in that vortex and its copper shell starts drawing energy into the crystal. I magine a surge of 12,000 volts entering our egg. We are going to need one heck of an antenna to transmit that much charged energy. For some reason i just feel I beleive i can i beleive i can touch the

Comment

egg shaped stones floating above a water vortex....hmmmm...seems to be that you were right in picking the geometrical shape of an egg over my idea for the ball. I tell you what...this is going to be one wild ride when we drop this emf egg in that vortex and its copper shell starts drawing energy into the crystal. I magine a surge of 12,000 volts entering our egg. We are going to need one heck of an antenna to transmit that much charged energy. For some reason i just feel I beleive i can i beleive i can touch the

The Tesla Coil will step down the voltage for us...Zilano is doing it over at http://www.energeticforum.com/154844-post722.html...and trust me she knows what she is doing...respect

Comment

Coanda effect on vortex see image below: Coanda Effect Patents

and compare with vimana , now use your imagination, and picture the vimana with only the ball and the 2 vortex around the ball + coanda effect on upper vortex

hint:

other Coanda invention:

yeah i saw how the bottom of the em egg coil winding left an openening that resembled the machines (exhaust?) behind the torroid. Only it seems the used a dual core. Much the same as our jets used to have one propulsion the switched to two.

Comment

The Tesla Coil will step down the voltage for us...Zilano is doing it over at http://www.energeticforum.com/154844-post722.html...and trust me she knows what she is doing...respect
                      You mean the roddin/tesla coil...it is a tramsnitter and a reciever...remember.

Comment

• and there were discharges of light...seems to me to be the corona effect of high voltage plasma dischages seen by many in the high voltage lines when they fly around in a helicoptors and attach themselves to millions of volts...pretty crazy.

Comment

You mean the roddin/tesla coil...it is a tramsnitter and a reciever...remember.
                          I was only referring to the step down process, but you are correct the Ankh Set up has the capacity of stepping down the voltage, to a more usable level

Comment

I was only referring to the step down process, but you are correct the Ankh Set up has the capacity of stepping down the voltage, to a more usable level
                            Oh, I'm with you. I understand that you can use the telsa coil to step down the voltage to create usable amperage. I was just saying that it could also be done through our setup as well as hers becuase our is also a reciever.

Comment

Oh, I'm with you. I understand that you can use the telsa coil to step down the voltage to create usable amperage. I was just saying that it could also be done through our setup as well as hers becuase our is also a reciever.
                              wireless transmission is good

Comment

• Witricity...

Flexible Micanite Sheets

Flexible Mica Sheets, which are manufactured from natural Muscovite mica splittings bonded with polyester or silicone resins. These Flexible Mica Sheets possess excellent flexibility and adhesiveness to permit winding or wrapping of the sheets without heating room temperature. Our range of Flexible Mica Sheets can be formed or bent readily to any shape and will not become brittle and stiff. High Flexible Mica Sheets can be applied to unusual configuration without tear.

Our highly durable Flexible Mica Sheets remain flexible at low room temperature, rigid at high temperature, develops increased tenacity and is fully oil resistant. Our range of Flexible Mica Sheets does not react with copper. It has high moisture and heat resistance, high dielectric strength, excellent chemical resistance and electrical insulating properties.

Usage

Suitable for F & H Class Insulation

HT motors

Traction Motor Armatures & Generators

High Tension Coils Suitable for upto 11KV

Induction furnace

------ Mica Donut also called Micanite ‘V’ Cone

this is the National Beijing stadium, just for illustration purpose

in the words of Mother Nature: not all nests are the same

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-04-2011, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X