• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had to post this here too because it is an important observation:

from http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ystals-29.html

Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
    I edited the model a little to make it clearer

Dave, did you notice; Tesla's Double cone is the "solid" version of Don's Set up....It's mirror image on the vibrational scale (solid vs emf )

the bi cone emits high energy

Don's set receives high energy

Principle of Mentalism: The Universe is All Wave

ps: you should save these 3 6 9 images i post, they could be useful to you

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-17-2011, 01:06 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• And i give you Felix Ehrenhaft: Magnetic Current --- 9 articles

Magnetolisys 3 6 9 set up

Important: It's always High pulsed Energy
      Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-17-2011, 04:08 PM.

Comment

• next up, Tesla coil used for atmospheric water collection

when you look at the first picture, i'd like you to replace the words warm and cold with higher frequency (gazeous ) and lower frequency (liquid )

Principle of Correspondence
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-17-2011, 05:47 PM.

Comment

• Atmospheric water generator - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An atmospheric water generator (AWG), is a device that extracts water from humid ambient air. Water vapor in the air is condensed by cooling the air below its dew point, exposing the air to desiccants, or pressurizing the air. Unlike a dehumidifier, an AWG is designed to render the water potable. AWGs are very useful in locations where pure drinking water is difficult or impossible to obtain, as there is almost always a small amount of water in the air. The two primary techniques in use are cooling and desiccants.

The extraction of atmospheric water may not be completely free of cost, because significant input of energy is required to drive some AWG processes, sometimes called "trading oil for water" (now you'll be using Tesla for Water ). Certain traditional AWG methods are completely passive, relying on natural temperature changes, and requiring no external energy source. Research has also developed AWG technologies to produce useful yields of water at a reduced (but non-zero) energy cost.
          Viktor Schauberger's Klimator

"I can generate suctional forces, which act indirectly and are entirely undetectable. No current of air can be noticed; only an almost imperceptible cooling, as occurs when air is sucked in strongly with the back of the hand held in front of the mouth. It is therefore incorrect to say that I have copied the cyclones and typhoons of the tropics."

— Viktor Schauberger, Implosion Magazine, No. 83, p. 17

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-17-2011, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• apply the 7 principles to the above figure, you'll see they all fit

The Seven Hermetic Principles

THE PRINCIPLE OF MENTALISM.
            THE PRINCIPLE OF CORRESPONDENCE.
            THE PRINCIPLE OF VIBRATION.
            THE PRINCIPLE OF POLARITY.
            THE PRINCIPLE OF RHYTHM.
            THE PRINCIPLE OF CAUSE AND EFFECT.
            THE PRINCIPLE OF GENDER.
            Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-17-2011, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• Isn't creation beautiful in its simplicity

Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• got a little surprise for you guys, been watching the latest Ancient Aliens...funny how you can you find some interesting info on that show

ps: 9-6 = 3 so you can replace the 3 in the image by a 6 and a 9 on each side ; I'll post an image

and you end up with a Fractal Image
                Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-17-2011, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                  got a little surprise for you guys, been watching the latest Ancient Aliens...funny how you can you find some interesting info on that show

ps: 9-6 = 3 so you can replace the 3 in the image by a 6 and a 9 on each side ; I'll post an image

and you end up with a Fractal Image
                  so here is what i found:

Swastika - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The swastika (Sanskrit: स्वस्तिक) is an equilateral cross with its arms bent at right angles, in either right-facing (卐) form or its mirrored left-facing (卍) form. Earliest archaeological evidence of swastika-shaped ornaments dates back to the Indus Valley Civilization of Ancient India as well as Classical Antiquity. Swastikas have also been used in other various ancient civilizations around the world. It remains widely used in Indian Religions, specifically in Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism, primarily as a sacred symbol of good luck.

on the Ancient Alien they mentioned this:

NEWSpoint: Ancient Civilization Under the Persian Gulf

In view of these factors, a biblical relationship is evident. The mention of the Tigris, Euprates, Karon and Wadi Baton Rivers correspond precisely with those mentioned in Gen. 2:10–14 as being in the immediate vicinity of the Garden of Eden. The Tigris is called Hiddekel in the Bible. Based on lingering tradition, the Karon and Wadi Baton correspond to the Pison and Gihon. According to a Smithsonian magazine article of several years ago, two huge dried-up riverbeds are clearly visible from satellite pictures.
                  and showed the map which caught my Attention , after some tweeking , i got this result let me know what you think...interesting isn't it

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-17-2011, 10:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                    watch this animation, you'll see the designs of the Repulsine in it

2D Standing Wave Patterns (circular fixed boundaries) - YouTube

they all got inspired by the standing wave

We all know the basic formula for this one –– E=MC2.
                    Matter is just a lot of energy moving so slowly that we can touch it and sit on it. energy is just a little bit of matter moving so fast we have trouble finding it. They are polarities of the same substance, which is flowing or moving as different rates, constantly. This very compressibility is what stores form and memory in its wave shape.

In a world made only of waves, there would be just two geometric forms, the torus, or vortex, and the golden mean spiral. the donut, torus, form is the only structure in a world of waves that can become coherent, that is, retain a regular shape like a smoke ring. As more of these smoke rings are created and they want to relate to the first smoke ring, they must "nest" in the right pattern so that they can remember their form and still share structure. the best pathway for doing this is the ratio we call the golden mean.

Only a form of Golden Mean symmetry will allow converging waves to add and multiply at the same time. Only in this way, in this shape, can waves nest together without interfering with each other and canceling out their memories. A Golden Mean spiral can nest triangles, Squares and five-sides figures, crating a dodecahedron as it does,. the dodecahedron is the perfect Golden mean nest for turning information into coherent structure. That's why it is also the pattern of the braided DNA molecule. The Golden Mean happens, the icosahedronal donut and the dodecahedronal donut generate the only other two naturally occurring numbers: Pi and E.

from :http://www.energeticforum.com/new-me...dic-table.html

Fifth Way Mystery School

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-17-2011, 10:39 PM.

Comment

COHERENCE AT ANY LEVEL IS COHERENCE AT AL LEVELS. (same for INCOHERENCE)
                      An orderly arrangement between wave lengths establishes a connection between frequencies and fields. But for this connection to last, it must resonate to all frequencies and fields. This can only be accomplished through the resonate structure of golden mean pathways. This harmonic cascade of inter-connected-ness is the structure of our hologramic universe, perceptible as ecstasy. applies to you too see post: http://www.energeticforum.com/157656-post166.html

9) DNA IS THE SEED CRYSTAL OF THE HIGHER DIMENSIONAL LIGHT BODY.
                      DNA
                      , a perfect Phi structures crystal connecting long waves and short waves, is a three-dimensional patterns designed to transmit information, in the form of living being, through time and space, the fourth dimension. Its goal seems to be the creation of a fifth dimensional intelligence, one capable of phase-locking with the information of the universe stored in the crystaline coding of the DNA geometry. (see this post: http://www.energeticforum.com/156257-post146.html )

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-17-2011, 11:26 PM.

Comment

• I guess not such a bad idea mixing both the mobius and the caduceus then place in barium titanate inside the whole inside a rodin coil

a while back I tested two of these coils overlapped on water, it did bubble the water immediately (i used acid water...no real reason for that ))

pay attention at the beginning and as soon as i turn on the power

was there supposed to be a viseo attached?

Also why do you suppose it caused the water to bubble? A reaction due to the acid water and the insualtion or maybe it was an anomilous effect due to the caduceus coil (microwaves)? Did the water heat up?

Comment

• Levity Ball Motor goes 56,000 RPM - YouTube

just wanted to show this to you. This coil is similar to the one that you showed me earlier when we were conversing about the viamana set up and you asked my opinion. This is why it old you that this coil would speed up our setup by at least 50 hertz. I also said it looked similar to the green one at the top under the bell except that the one under the bell seemed to be wrapped in green ceramic .

Comment

• Originally posted by shawnnweed View Post
                            I guess not such a bad idea mixing both the mobius and the caduceus then place in barium titanate inside the whole inside a rodin coil

a while back I tested two of these coils overlapped on water, it did bubble the water immediately (i used acid water...no real reason for that ))

pay attention at the beginning and as soon as i turn on the power

was there supposed to be a viseo attached?

Also why do you suppose it caused the water to bubble? A reaction due to the acid water and the insualtion or maybe it was an anomilous effect due to the caduceus coil (microwaves)? Did the water heat up?
                            I ran the experiment out of curiosity (you know, what if i did this would it short and if if not what would i get ).

First , i thought the set up would short with all that twisting but it did not to my surprise . The water did heat up very fast , some reaction did occur but i think it was an effect of what was going on as rather the cause...I'll see if i can replicate it again

Comment

• Originally posted by shawnnweed View Post
                              Levity Ball Motor goes 56,000 RPM - YouTube

just wanted to show this to you. This coil is similar to the one that you showed me earlier when we were conversing about the viamana set up and you asked my opinion. This is why it old you that this coil would speed up our setup by at least 50 hertz. I also said it looked similar to the green one at the top under the bell except that the one under the bell seemed to be wrapped in green ceramic .
                              from the vid description

Put the 1/2 inch neomagnet sphere in a smoother cup and a drop of oil, plus used a very small regular coil of wire, 50 turns of #24 magnet wire. The wizzy ball goes 56,000 RPM! Remarkable. Current draw goes down from an amp or so to only 100 ma at speed. Back-spike volts are way off scale and the neon bulb glows fiercely. So I am guessing 500 volts os so.
                              Aloha
                              I have to admit you are quite correct which leads me to think that they made a physical representation of this:

Note:

I'm thinking that the same set up as in the video multiplied by 3 as in the russel's image:

2 opposite cw and ccw and one in the center to collect energy;

6 3 9
                              Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-18-2011, 02:15 PM.

Comment

• In a world made only of waves, there would be just two geometric forms, the torus, or vortex, and the golden mean spiral. the donut, torus, form is the only structure in a world of waves that can become coherent,
                                Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                                Let me show you what i see and you let me know what you think

In the picture you posted Dave, you see (in a simplified manner )

3 Elements: 2 vortex and a donut (Rodin coil most likely )

You'll find these three element all over Mother Nature's work...as if they can only exist as a "triptych "....you follow me so far

so i would venture to say if you create two solid version and join two of these three elements; for instance, one Rodin coil and a vortex coil ; the third element will come into existence ie: the third vortex....your 3 6 9

bonus:
                                you control the third vortex thanks to the second coil:

John W. Keely

ps: no one ever thought of placing a dc pulsed Smith / Caduceus Coiled on a piezo like barium titanate or quartz in the center of a dc pulsed Rodin Coil: ....would make an amazing antenna

you end up with a third element: an emf Caduceus to complete the tryptich

In a world made only of waves, there would be just two geometric forms, the torus, or vortex,

Principle of Mentalism : The Universe is All wave

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-18-2011, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X