• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check this video out,Dave watch the movement @ 30 s and 1min 30s
    russian (translate it in google )

electromechanical resonance coil

constant pulse current 40A, the frequency varies from 1 to 40Hz
    �лектромеханиче�кий резонан� �оленоида - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-25-2011, 10:00 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• watch this presentation, it talks about anisotropy in Murray's generator

syncopetra's Channel - YouTube

side note: Nanotube Cables Hit a Milestone: As Good as Copper - Technology Review
      Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-25-2011, 10:32 PM.

Comment

• this was posted in http://www.energeticforum.com/new-me...-table-4.html; i just got an urge to read it

rough_rider thank you

Harmonic Evolution

Originally posted by rough_rider View Post

I sense that you might like the site by Richard Merric author of Interference, a Grand Scientific Musical Theory. Phi dampening may be why perpetual motion is not allowed by nature. Same with the Enneagram and Gurdjieff's Shocks. A book Cosmic Secrets by Russel Smith presents how the enneagram includes the Fibonacci series and the Periodic Table. I wonder what the Rodin Coil would do with appropriatly palaced Shocks. May be they are burried in the Field.
        For Neophyts like myself a good book on Music and the Periodic Table is The Symphony Of Life by Andrews. He was a chemistry teacher and has a dance for each molecule. I want to replicate the dance of H20 and C02 in a WFC.
        A good correlation between Milo Wolf's Photon Field of Plane Waves can be visualized in the Book, Projective Geometry Creative Polarities in Space and Time, by Olive Whicher, Rudolf Steiner Press.
        I studied W Russell a few years back. Had a visual of his diagram of a teeeter totter having a Diamond like crystal being the central fulcrum.
        I have been following up on a lot of your links and I, like many others will benifet from your energy.. I will have to quit my job to keep up and put the knowledge to practicle use. One must Feel the ocatves and resonance vs think at least thats what I think. Jim
        pdf summary:

http://interferencetheory.com/files/..._Evolution.pdf

As cells grow and resonate outward from their polar axis,
        the Polar Reflective Interference Model tells us that they resonate or
        explode outward (in slow motion) as a circle or sphere, but then
        begin to lose energy and damp back inward, spiraling and twisting
        back toward the polar axis. As this reflects in two opposing
        directions, a heart or cardioid shape forms with an intersecting
        almond-shaped region called a “mandorla” in the center. We
        see this geometry in such things as plant leaves, fruit, bones and
        internal organs, such as the brain and cardio-respiratory system.
        A MRI cross-section of the chest is probably the most impressive
        example, revealing how the heart nests inside the mandorla.

First of all, DNA and all forms of life always orient around a
        polar axis (see Fig 13). In humans and other animals the primary
        axis becomes the spine while for plants it is the trunk or stem.

read it well worth it

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-26-2011, 12:38 AM.

Comment

• Now what do you see in this picture Principle of Mentalism

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-26-2011, 12:50 AM.

Comment

• from the same doc : Harmonic Evolution

The role of atomic resonance in creating organic shapes was
            demonstrated in another recent study showing the first step of
            enclosure needed for a living cell occurs from a geometrical folding
            of carbon molecules. In a 2006 publication of the American Chemical
            Society entitled, Tb3N@C84: An Improbable, Egg-Shaped Endohedral
            Fullerene that Violates the Isolated Pentagon Rule,
            it was reported that
            a large, Fullerene, carbon-84 allotrope constructed its own egglike
            cage
            when two adjacent pentagons in the carbon molecule
            became fused together in a reaction with terbium
            Discovered by a combined team from the University of
            California, Virginia Polytechnic and Emory and Henry College,
            this was the first indication that the regular soccer ball geometry
            of hexagons and pentagons in a large carbon Fullerene could wrap
            itself into an egg-like cage by reacting with another atom, thereby
            producing a uniquely organic geometry known as a quasi-crystal.
            from the Golden Tractate:

"The disposition sought after by the philosophers, O Son, is but one in our egg, but this in the hen's egg is much less to be found. But lest so much of the Divine Wisdom as is a hen's egg should not be distinguished, our composition is, as that is, from the four elements adapted and composed. Know, therefore, that in the hen's egg is the greatest help with respect to the proximity and relationship of the matter in nature

Principle of Mentalism

the atoms and molecules in living tissue would naturally entrain and resonate synchronously into larger and larger cymatic patterns.
            Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-26-2011, 02:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Haan
              The video lists quite a few questions, including ...
              1. Why all this obsession through the ages for the zygotes and DNA?.
              2. - Serpents and Seeds of Life?.
              3. What the ancients knew?.
              4. And what the swastika has to do with all of this?.
              5. Who or what is really behind the Serpent, Dragon, Swastika - Sun, Amun-Amen, Draco Constellation, Light Bringer, the King of Light, Grand Architect of the Universe?.
              6. What really is behind all of this?. ... various knots.
              7. What they didn't tell us all?. ... Ouroboros symbol with Star of David inside.

With question (4) the answer could be the carbon atom, as seen in the videos (a) and (b).

Regarding the Ouroboros, I found this video more informative.
              Haan , start at the source...all the roads lead you back to Egypt

That is why I recommend you to Read the Kybalion

We take great pleasure in presenting to the attention of students and investigators of the Secret Doctrines this little work based upon the world-old Hermetic Teachings. There has been so little written upon this subject, notwithstanding the countless references to the Teachings in the many works upon occultism, that the many earnest searchers after the Arcane Truths will doubtless welcome the appearance of the present volume. The purpose of this work is not the enunciation of any special philosophy or doctrine, but rather is to give to the students a statement of the Truth that will serve to reconcile the many bits of occult knowledge that they may have acquired, but which are apparently opposed to each other and which often serve to discourage and disgust the beginner in the study. Our intent is not to erect a new Temple of Knowledge, but rather to place in the hands of the student a Master-Key with which he may open the many inner doors in the Temple of Mystery through the main portals he has already entered.
              besides, you have to start somewhere in your quest...as you search Your Truth will start to take shape ...cheers...it's fun to learn new things everyday

I say Your Truth because we don't have the same questions that needs to be answered

Much of the information available in this thread and others i linked to will provide you with enough pointers to have a clearer image...but it is up to you to put it together...

hint: Start with this thread;it is the first one i started this journey: http://www.energeticforum.com/new-me...dic-table.html ; i was quite ignorant at the time (i'm still ignorant )
              but it has been very useful to me in my research

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-26-2011, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• What they didn't tell us all?. ... Ouroboros symbol with Star of David inside.
                Isn't it obvious who would want a smart cow; when you have a dumbed down one, much easier to milk

rough_rider Thank you again for this great link
                Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-26-2011, 02:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                  The structural change in cutting quartz into the shape identified as Vogel-cut® is to tune it to be a coherent information transfer device. The form geometry of such a crystal creates a coherent field of energy that can act as a carrier wave of information, whereas raw quartz does not.
                  Why is this important?
                  According to Marcel:

“This ‘carrier wave’ must have a coherency to it so as not to mingle with the radiations emitted from the target material but act now as the differentiating transport vehicle. The quartz crystal cut in the dipyramidal shape provides such an instrument.”

Resonance transfer occurs because the energy waveforms coming out of a vibrating substance have nearly identical waveforms.
                  the same applies to you and me

principle of Correspondence:

Imagine a medical tool where you take a UV laser pointer and place a healthy cell , like stem cells, contained in a quartz lens and then shoot the UV laser through it, which would carry the healthy information in the beam, to heal sick people .
                  see: http://www.energeticforum.com/153663-post201.html

Your Star Trek Medical Phaser

--------
                  In the case of offering healing service to another individual, radiations emitted from the target material refers to the difficulty or distress experienced by the client. The coherent light emitted from the Vogel® crystal is able to penetrate the often disparate radiant fields within and around a distressed individual. An incoherent energy is often dissipated if not completely absorbed by the chaotic field generated by the distress. Beyond this the most profound effect of the faceted crystal has to do with its relationship and resonance to water
                  note: you are made of water

Because more than 75% of the physical body is water, the Vogel® crystal, with its resonance with water, is the perfect delivery mechanism for the introduction of subtle energies to an individual. Marcel also felt that the various subtle energy bodies described in metaphysical literature are gradations of a field that is anchored to the physical body via the water molecule.
                  This crystallinity is apparent on both a subtle energetic or quantum level as well as the macro level. The bones, tissues, cells, and fluids of the body have a definite crystallinity about them.
                  -----------------

from: The Human Body, Mind, and Consciousness [Archive] - Divine Cosmos Discussions

The Emerging Field of Biophotonic Communication - Technology Review

The growing evidence that cells communicate with photons is generating an exciting new field of research.
                  Last year, researchers at the Rush University Medical Center in Chicago showed that human cells in culture could synchronize their internal chemical processes even though they were mechanically, chemically, and electrically isolated from one another. The cells, it seemed, were communicating through the exchange of photons.

Various other groups have shown similar effects. Many cells seems to produce optical and UV photons at about 10 photons per square cm/s, a rate that cannot be explained by ordinary thermodynamic emissions. Other evidence indicates that this form of optical communication can increase the rate of mitosis in cells by up to 50 percent.

So how do they do it? Today Sergei Mayburov at the Lebedev Institute of Physics in Moscow puts forward the idea that optical communication is a natural process in many cells that can be explained by the way we already know many cells to function.

He points out that biologists have long known that photons play a central role in the biochemistry of many plant and bacterial cells. The basic idea, laid out in the 1960s, is that optical or UV photons enter a cell and stimulate the creation of excitons, electron-hole pairs, on certain long chain molecules. The exciton travels along the molecule, influencing the way it reacts with other species within the cell. This is the basic theory behind photosynthesis.

Comment

• Dr. Pjotr GARAJAJEV & Vladimir POPONIN -- DNA BioComputer Reprogramming

When in vitro DNA in test tubes (quartz )was exposed to coherent laser light, the laser light spiralled along the DNA helix as if it was guided by the structure of the DNA molecule. The most amazing effect was noticed when the DNA itself was removed and the laser light kept spiralling! The vacuum of the space that was just previously occupied by the DNA had changed and something caused the laser light to keep spiralling. These effects have been measured and remained for quite some time after the DNA was removed. The effect is now becoming well known as the DNA phantom effect. Vladimir Poponin and his team of Russian Academy of Sciences repeated the work of Garjajev at the Hearthmath Institute in the U.S.A. Poponin concluded again that a field structure was formed in the physical vacuum even when the original DNA was removed. We’ve seen similar examples of vacuum changes before that could be attributed to torsion fields. (1)

now here is the fun part: the image below are two representations of alpha quartz (Helical like the Tesla Coil ) and the Beta Quartz

more on uv light: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...gnetism-3.html (back to the beginning )

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-26-2011, 04:35 PM.

Comment

• both alpha quartz and dna are coaxial helices

It is found that coaxial helices with optimally mated symmetries can lock into spatial resonance configurations that maximize their interaction. The resonances are represented as vectors in a discrete three-dimensional space[
                      An electrostatic spatial resonance model for coaxial helical structures with applications to the filamentous bacteriophages.

Watch Les Brown Presentation, you will learn much...and i am of his opinion on crystals...
                      Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-26-2011, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post

both alpha quartz and dna are coaxial helices

An electrostatic spatial resonance model for coaxial helical structures with applications to the filamentous bacteriophages.

Watch Les Brown Presentation, you will learn much...and i am of his opinion on crystals...

It explains all the previous biological experiments with quartz we discussed

and if you consider both quartz containers as 2 harmonics (principle of mentalism )

John W. Keely
                        ...When these harmonics form unisons or direct harmonic relations the two vibrating aggregates and their chords of vibration are said to be sympathetic to each other. This unison of frequency dictates that what happens to one vibratorily happens to the other simultaneously.

Eighteen hours later, after DNA amplification using a polymerase chain reaction, as if by magic the DNA was detectable in the test tube containing pure water.[/B]
                        phantom DNA (as above so below )

Photo in the News: "DNA Nebula" Discovered

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-26-2011, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• see post: http://www.energeticforum.com/158174-post670.html

note: the quartz container should be filled with magnetite and dead sea salt + water + colloidal gold to interact with the UV light; vortex with magnetic stirrer

the principal elements are dead sea salt and magnetite
                          Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-27-2011, 01:18 AM.

Comment

• On the topic of the salt in our blood (or in water) releasing UV radiation -- The sun is definitely getting brighter. Definitely releasing more UV radiation. What is the sun actually doing...?

I'm making a subjective observation here -- but I used to be able to stare at the sky for a great length of time, looking for the white sparks in the sky. (white sparks which I see, I beleive are ORME's)

I can no longer look at the sky during the day -- I think there is too much UV radiation from the sun, and it hurts my eyes to look. It makes my eyes water to look up.

Doesn't that above quote to keeley also apply to the light we are being bombarded with? Not just sound waves, but light waves.
                            Didn't keely use increasing frequencies to synchronize different vibrating bodies into congruent (cohesive) vibration?
                            (Starting from the lower vibrating frequencies -- through the higher frequencies? -- think water's dis-association frequency and its replicators -- they started at a lower frequency sweep, and increased the rate of vibration)

Aren't we vibrating bodies?
                            Aren't more of us, whose thoughts are focused on the unification of mankind, and peace -- becomming more "synchronized"? (we are having similar thoughts, or are being led to similar inner conclusions?)

I have been busy with the responsibillities of my body, and the expectations of my parents. I hope I can keep up with those who learned inner thinking.

Guys, if you do not know the purpose of meditation, or how to "pray" -- I strongly suggest reading Walter Russell. I dont mean to offer his work as a mentality to adopt -- but instead to integrate his understanding and yours.

Here is a link -- it really helped to put the bible into perspective for me, and greatly expanded my understanding of the "divine trinity" -- in other words, the incredible simplicity and beauty of 3,6,9....

If anyone can turn of the television, or radio for an hour, and deeply think about his understandings (with your heart) -- your perspective on the world will greatly change for the better.

In other words -- If you think about what understanding it took to unfold those concepts which he clearly articulates -- it is very insightful, and inspiring.

==Romo

Comment

• Originally posted by petar113507 View Post

Guys, if you do not know the purpose of meditation, or how to "pray" -- I strongly suggest reading Walter Russell. I dont mean to offer his work as a mentality to adopt -- but instead to integrate his understanding and yours.

Here is a link -- it really helped to put the bible into perspective for me, and greatly expanded my understanding of the "divine trinity" -- in other words, the incredible simplicity and beauty of 3,6,9....

If anyone can turn of the television, or radio for an hour, and deeply think about his understandings (with your heart) -- your perspective on the world will greatly change for the better.

In other words -- If you think about what understanding it took to unfold those concepts which he clearly articulates -- it is very insightful, and inspiring.

==Romo
                              great thinking

Comment

• Originally posted by petar113507 View Post
                                If we look at history and learn, look what happened to Rome the people didn't care that the senators were robbing the country blind as long as they were entertained, the same is happening to America most don't care as long as there's a football or movie on the tv.
                                They don't care about God they dont care that our government is bombing innocent civilians and occupying three country's , no one cares as long as it isn't happening in their back yard and somethings on tv and they have plenty.

Dave
                                Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

Working...
                                X