Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Haan
    Mr. M,
    the way those last 2 post relate really makes one think!.
    Nice observation.

I'm a Tesla and Walter Russell fan.

I read that Tesla told Walter Russell to lock up his ideas for 1000 years before they would be appreciated and understood.
    Well ... I'd prefer not to wait that long.
    So am I and Let's not Forget Walter Schauberger....too

Let's hope we won't have to.....Just need to forgo the ego and work for the Good of All....Freedom comes when you let your ego join with the Ego

I learn from you and vice versa.....Nothing is at Random (and it sometimes frustrates me...believe me )

sorry for insisting but now check:

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
    Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-15-2011, 11:59 PM.
    “Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• About my proposed crystal battery http://www.energeticforum.com/165501-post1228.html

from: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...plicant-4.html

Originally posted by ren View Post

Originally Posted by MonsieurM
      By the way one of the crystals i found through my research and has a good potential is:

Tourmaline - Wikipedia,
      Hi MonsieurM,

Page here you might find interesting.

http://www.cheniere.org/correspondence/042011.htm

Specifically : "The Klimov free energy systems are easily made self-powering, since there are various materials (such as tourmaline) which continually and freely emit the necessary "incident photons" that are input to the tiny solar cells. Just mix a tiny bit of one of those materials in the nanocrystalline buildup, and the photons inputted are thereafter and forever furnished freely, as thus is the tremendous output electrical energy from the very small Klimov devices."

Regards
      Thank you Ren, I appreciate much the help

don't forget the Nano Magnetite......http://www.energeticforum.com/165475-post1225.html

from the article:

The result of the Klimov work at LANL is the emergence of very tiny self-powering systems having startling—even mind-boggling— output electric power to power loads, and never needing any further energy input from the operator himself
      hope you are reading this Romo
      Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-16-2011, 11:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
        Nothing is at Random (and it sometimes frustrates me...believe me )

note: just found this vid:

Evidence Of The Pulsing Sun - YouTube!

SOLAR ACTIVITY UPDATE: Sunspots Popping With M-Class Flares(Nov 16th, 2011). - YouTube

Comment

• As i was researching Fulcanelli, i stumbled unto something quite interesting....

remember:

Dr. John V. Milewski: Growing Gold from Glass in a Microwave - Part 1 - YouTube

ORMUS IS A GAS by John V. Milewski

--------i found the following: The Grail Quest and The Destiny of Man - The Fulcanelli Phenomenon by Laura Knight-Jadczyk

Tausend gave instructions that they should purchase iron oxide and quartz which were melted together in a crucible. A German merchant and member of this group, named Stremmel, took the crucible to his hotel bedroom for the night so that it could not be tampered with. The next morning, Tausend heated the crucible in his electric furnace in the presence of his patrons, and then added a small quantity of white powder to the molten mass. It was allowed to cool, and then, when it was broken open, a gold nugget weighing 7 grams was inside.
          Nevertheless, while waiting for trial, he was able to perform a transmutation under strict supervision, in the Munich Mint. This was submitted to the court as evidence that no fraud had taken place, but it was contested and did not save him from prison.
          In the same year that Tausend was convicted, a Polish engineer name Dunikovski announced in Paris that he had discovered a new kind of radiation which would transmute quartz into gold. The mineral, spread on copper plates, was melted by an electric discharge at 110,000 volts, and was then irradiated with these new "z-rays." Investors poured two million francs into Dunikovski's project, but, within a few months, when no gold appeared, he was also tried and found guilty of fraud.
          What was discovered was that the quartz being used by Dunikovski (and presumably by Tausend as well) already contained minute quantities of gold. The gold could be extracted by a usual process, producing about 10 parts per million, but Dunikovski's technique produced almost 100 times as much. Nevertheless, he was only dealing with small quantities of gold because his equipment could only handle small quantities of quartz.

Dunikovski claimed that his process accelerated the natural growth of "embryonic" gold within the quartz. He gave a demonstration before an invited group of scientists which attracted considerable attention. And Anglo-French syndicate formed to bring sand from Africa and treat it in a big new laboratory on the south coast of England, but WWII started at about this time and Dunikovski disappeared. It was rumored that he was "co-opted" by the Germans and manufactured gold for them to bolster their failing economy - but there is no proof.
          Shawn remember the Ankh Set up:

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-16-2011, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• posted this a while back on magnetite:

Originally posted by IndianaBoys View Post
            MonsieurM,

The magnetite is a susceptor:

Susceptor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A susceptor is a material used for its ability to absorb electromagnetic energy and convert it to heat (which is sometimes designed to be re-emitted as infrared thermal radiation). This energy is typically radiofrequency or microwave radiation used in industrial heating processes, and also occasionally in microwave cooking. The name is derived from susceptance, an electrical property of materials that measures their tendency to convert electromagnetic energy to heat.

IndianaBoys

also magnetite has

Magnetostriction (cf. electrostriction) is a property of ferromagnetic materials that causes them to change their shape or dimensions during the process of magnetization. The variation of material's magnetization due to the applied magnetic field changes the magnetostrictive strain until reaching its saturation value, λ. The effect was first identified in 1842 by James Joule when observing a sample of nickel.[1]

This effect causes losses due to frictional heating in susceptible ferromagnetic cores.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
              Nothing is at Random (and it sometimes frustrates me...believe me )

note: just found this vid:

Evidence Of The Pulsing Sun - YouTube!

SOLAR ACTIVITY UPDATE: Sunspots Popping With M-Class Flares(Nov 16th, 2011). - YouTube

Investigation of changes in properties of water under the action of a magnetic field

Investigation of changes in properties of water under the action of a magnetic field

Professor Pang Xiao-Feng and Deng Bo studied the properties of water, and their changes under the action of a magnetic field were gathered by the spectrum techniques of infrared, Raman, visible, ultraviolet and X-ray lights, which may give an insight into molecular and atomic structures of water. It was found that some properties of water were changed, and a lot of new and strange phenomena were discovered after magnetization. Magnetized water really has magnetism, which has been verified by a peak shift of X-ray diffraction of magnetized water +Fe3O4 hybrid relative to that of pure water + Fe3O4 hybrid, that is, a saturation and memory effect. The study is being reported in the November 2008 issue of Science in China Series G- Physics, Mechanics & Astronomy because of its significant values in science and extensive applications in industry, agriculture and medicine.

Dunikovski claimed that his process accelerated the natural growth of "embryonic" gold within the quartz[.
              Principle of Correspondence

"All matter is crystalic in nature" -- W.Russell.
              Quartz DNA and Water can be Coaxial Helix http://www.energeticforum.com/166852-post1292.html

see also:
              http://www.energeticforum.com/165939-post1251.html

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-16-2011, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• follow up on the Fulcanelli research:

But, returning to our discussion: After Canseliet's visit to the Enclave of the Alchemists, apparently somewhere in the Pyrenees, Gerard Heym said that he only had vague recollections of his experiences in Spain, as though some form of hypnosis had been used on him to make him forget the details of what he had seen and been told.
                One friend of Canseliet, who wished to remain anonymous, said that this meeting was "in another dimension... a point where such meetings are possible." The story was that Canseliet "received a summons," of some sort; perhaps telepathic, and traveled to Seville where he was met and taken by a long, roundabout route, to a large mountain chateau which proved to be an enclave of alchemists - a colony! He said that Fulcanelli appeared to have undergone a curious form of transformation so that he had characteristics of both male and female - he was androgynous. At one point, Canseliet said, Fulcanelli actually had the complete characteristics of a woman. Some of the more obscure alchemical literature does point to this androgyny. The adept going through the transformation supposedly loses all hair, teeth and nails and grows new ones. The skin becomes younger, smoother and the face takes on asexual characteristics.

This reminds me of what the Cassiopaeans had once said about transitioning to 4th density:
                Now read the following: World Mysteries - Global Warming

Evidence of Atlantis can be found in the Pyrenees and Morocco, and in British Honduras, Yucatan, and America
                Area Wide News: Blog: Edgar Cayce

By far, the highest concentration of Type X in Europe was found in the Basques, a race of Caucasians who live in the Pyrenees Mountains between Spain and France. And the highest frequency of Type X in the entire world was found in the Berbers, a race of Caucasians who live in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco in North Africa.

The Basques and Berbers have long puzzled anthropologists, linguists and historians because they don't seem to fit into their continental surroundings.

However, independent researchers of the Association of Research and Enlightenment (A.R.E.), followers of Edgar Cayce, have come forward and made a few observations of their own.

Known as the Sleeping Prophet, Edgar Cayce (1877-1945) is considered by many to have been America's foremost psychic. Throughout his lifetime he performed over 14,000 readings while in a self-induced trance. Although delving into many subjects, 8,976 of his readings, transcribed onto 900,000 pages of notes, were devoted to medical problems, a majority of which were resolved, often advancing current medical technology.
                Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-16-2011, 08:13 PM.

Comment

• check this playlist out:

Stuff They Don't Want You To Know

Stuff They Don't Want You To Know - The Federal Reserve - YouTube

Comment

check this playlist out:

Stuff They Don't Want You To Know

Stuff They Don't Want You To Know - The Federal Reserve - YouTube

The head of the snake
                    Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Thanks Dave....for the youtube link.....i'll try to find a link to it for you guys who have not seen it

Comment

• Scientists create light from vacuum

(PhysOrg.com) -- Scientists at Chalmers University of Technology have succeeded in creating light from vacuum – observing an effect first predicted over 40 years ago. The results will be published tomorrow (Wednesday) in the journal Nature. In an innovative experiment, the scientists have managed to capture some of the photons that are constantly appearing and disappearing in the vacuum.

The experiment is based on one of the most counterintuitive, yet, one of the most important principles in quantum mechanics: that vacuum is by no means empty nothingness. In fact, the vacuum is full of various particles that are continuously fluctuating in and out of existence. They appear, exist for a brief moment and then disappear again. Since their existence is so fleeting, they are usually referred to as virtual particles.

Chalmers scientist, Christopher Wilson and his co-workers have succeeded in getting photons to leave their virtual state and become real photons, i.e. measurable light. The physicist Moore predicted way back in 1970 that this should happen if the virtual photons are allowed to bounce off a mirror that is moving at a speed that is almost as high as the speed of light. The phenomenon, known as the dynamical Casimir effect, has now been observed for the first time in a brilliant experiment conducted by the Chalmers scientists.
                        -------------and

Magnetic fields set the stage for the birth of new stars

(PhysOrg.com) -- Astronomers at the Max Planck Institute for Astronomy have, for the first time, measured the alignment of magnetic fields in gigantic clouds of gas and dust in a distant galaxy. Their results suggest that such magnetic fields play a key role in channeling matter to form denser clouds, and thus in setting the stage for the birth of new stars. The work will be published in the November 24 edition of the journal Nature.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-17-2011, 05:44 PM.

Comment

• Principle of Correspondence

Scientists create light from vacuum

“Since it’s not possible to get a mirror to move fast enough, we’ve developed another method for achieving the same effect,” explains Per Delsing, Professor of Experimental Physics at Chalmers. “Instead of varying the physical distance to a mirror, we've varied the electrical distance to an electrical short circuit that acts as a mirror for microwaves (they applied principle of correspondence ).

Dr. John V. Milewski: Growing Gold from Glass in a Microwave - Part 1 - YouTube

see post: http://www.energeticforum.com/167339-post1324.html

and.......

The Ray of Discovery - Nikola Tesla on Vimeo on duncan's recommendation....talks about Tesla and for those who read the Kybalion, it will make complete sense
                          Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-17-2011, 10:22 PM.

Comment

• From: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...-magnet-4.html

nueview, would you agree that we live in a harmonically fractal universe.

The light spectrum is defined by the rate of vibration (UV , infrared etc... )....

you can also perceive Magnetism and Static electricity as existing in the same spectrum just defined by a different rate of vibration...

Comment

• Re-run of finding that contradicts Einstein yields same result - Telegraph

Re-run of finding that contradicts Einstein yields same result
                              A fiercely contested experiment that appears to show the accepted speed limit of the Universe can be broken has yielded the same results in a re-run, European physicists said.
                              On September 23, the European team issued a massive challenge to fundamental physics by saying they had measured particles called neutrinos which travelled around six kilometres (3.75 miles) per second faster than the velocity of light, determined by Einstein to be the highest speed possible. It appeared to contradict Einstein's theory of special relativity.

Comment

• It's been a little quite lately...here is a little challenge for you guys...I hope you'll rise up to it....not very difficult....Dave, I think you'll like that....watch these two short vids and try to interpret them using E field and Magnetic field:

see Dave's Thread: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ld-magnet.html

I think you'll understand what i mean...and listen carefully how he describes Chi

New John Chang video - YouTube

Ripleys Believe It or Not! A Qigong (chi kung) Master Emits Heat From Hand at Over 200 degrees - YouTube

the second vis the master uses aluminum to heat water

Comment

Working...
                                X