No announcement yet.

The Golden Tractate of Hermes Trismegistus applied to electromagnetism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over the front of an Egyptian library of the time of Rameses III. were graven these expressive words:

"The nourishment of the soul."

Books may be called ancient bottles, where in skins of the goat, the calf, and the sheep are stored the rarest wines, expressed and fermented, of the teeming human brain. Books hold, ever ready for our daily use, the wisdom of sages, the learning of scholars, the fancy of story-tellers, and the song of poets; the best thoughts of the best thinkers; the very essence of the highest mental powers in their happiest moments of inspiration.

Books are, moreover, the best of companions; they are the steadiest of friends; we know where to find them in our time of need.

“Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• pretty strange
      we do have charge in our body's anyone that has played with a volt meter will tell you this, so we probably have a magnetic and electric field, tapping into to it, I dont know
      Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• It is all a matter of Perspective (plane) Principle of correspondence:

remember the Universe is Harmonically Fractal and learn to use it to your advantage

Alexander - Truth - YouTube

Comment

• The Watchers - Dark filament of magnetism visible on the Sun

It’s one of the biggest things in the entire solar system. A dark filament of magnetism measuring more than 800,000 km from end to end is sprawled diagonally across the face of the sun. NASA’s Solar Dynamics Observatory took this ultraviolet picture of the structure during the late hours of Nov. 17th:

Comment

• find Boron in this picture:

note the direction of his writing for the female and male elements

if you trace two lines going from copper to the center and iron going to the center; an angle is formed...what do you think that angle is
            Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-19-2011, 12:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
              My pleasure Haan...good to read you and thanks again for the Tesla Article http://www.energeticforum.com/166724-post1287.html :
              I would recommend you read the article to have a grasp on how Tesla viewed the world...read the following

Tesla’s Vacuum Tube

I have satisfied myself that the rays are not generated by the formation of new matter in space, a process which would be like water running up hill. According to my observations, they come from all the suns of the universe and in such abundance that the part contributed by our own sun is very insignificant by percentage. Some of these rays are of such terrific power that they can traverse through thousands of miles of solid matter.

Tesla[/B]
              now compare it to the following: i posted this a while back

Lecture 6: Renaissance Magic

the answer lies here

Elaborating the Neoplatonist picture. Agrippa accepts the basic Neoplatonic framework sketched above. God has the Forms in his mind. God created "Angelical and Celestial secondary causes," beings Agrippa also calls the "Intelligences," and God "gives the seal of His Ideas to the Intelligences." The Intelligences then use the "heavens and stars as instruments" to send these copies of the Forms down to humans on the Earth. In exactly the way our souls/intellects control our bodies, the Intelligences -- the Celestial souls -- control the body (=the matter) of the universe. So just as my mind "sends commands" to my body in order for the mind to achieve its aims, so too do the Intelligences/ celestial souls use the stars to achieve their ends. Thus Agrippa agrees with Avicen[na], who says "whatever things are done here, must have been before in the motions and conceptions of the stars and orbes." Agrippa says that "quintessence" -- Aristotle's 5th element, aither -- is what conveys the Intelligences' power to material stuffs: the spirit is contained in "the rays of the stars."

Comment

• follow up: read occult here in the sense of invisible

Explaining occult qualities. So how do we explain why or how the magnet can do such things?
                ~ Agrippa first considers the answer of "Alexander the Peripatetic": the MATTER of these things is responsible for these effects. However, Agrippa replies, we see two things that appear to be very similar in their matter (i.e., in their proportions of the 4 terrestrial elements), and yet behave very differently. [Think of a piece of ordinary iron ore and a piece of magnetized iron ore (called magnetite).] If the material/ elemental qualities were the cause of the occult qualities, then 2 bodies with (nearly) the same material constitution should have (nearly) the same occult qualities. But we observe exceptions to this.
                ~ Agrippa then gives his own answer: occult qualities come ultimately from the Forms, via the celestial souls sending out the seminal reasons in stars' rays. So in some sense, the magnetized iron ore has a different soul than the plain-vanilla iron ore, and that difference in soul explains why one has the occult property of magnetism and the other doesn't. Agrippa goes on to suggest that everything on the Earth, since it is all exposed to celestial influences via stars' rays, has a bit of soul in it.

Alchemy and the Philosopher's Stone. (Finally, we reach Harry Potter.) Agrippa suggests that for medicine and technology, we should use things that have captured and stored up a large amount of a single kind of soul, since that will have the 'most' of that particular Form/Idea reflected in it. Furthermore, Agrippa asks, could we perhaps extract the spirit from stones, minerals, and herbs? Agrippa says that this is exactly the aim of alchemy. One aim of many alchemists is to turn lead into gold; any substance that could do this was called the philosopher's stone. The way to do this, Agrippa says, is to extract the spirit/soul of gold, and implant it in another material, e.g. lead. This notion of extracting the pure soul or spirit of an object was the forerunner of modern chemistry's need to work with chemically pure substances.
                Haan if you don't mind I will use the pictures you posted in a different thread:

Originally Posted by Duncan
                And so I asked all of you to comment on the laser straight blue lines, has anybody bothered? I asked to to concentrate on one of the lines have you? There are none so blind as they who will not see!
                Are you going to be just another “dreamy inventor” you think you know about Tesla? Go here The Ray of Discovery - Nikola Tesla on Vimeo If I have asked you to concentrate on a line I have done it for a reason !! quite apart from anything else the action itself demonstrates quickly who is on this thread with the intention of confounding its destiny... I dare you!!!! guess try what are those laser straight blue lines? Do you really think they will go away if you ignore them. It comes from the heart of the machine we are studying … How far can you actually get your head in the sand?
                There does appear to be a vertical (violet coloured) line, with short horizontal impulses, shown on some videos of Kapanadze replications. (I'll call these Kapagens to differentiate from genuine Tariel Kapanadze devices). (see attachment kapagen)

These impulses are similar to those shown in the background of your "The Ray of Discovery - Nikola Tesla" video on Vimeo.

However, there are some Kapagen device videos showing a vertical violet light without the horizontal impulses. (see attachment kapagen2)

More interestingly, genuine Kapanadze device videos do not appear to show those lines at all. (see attached)

This could lead one to conclude that the Kapagens shown are merely imitations or variants of the true Kapanadze device.

So Duncan, is the head going into or out of the sand?.

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                NO Its here The Ray of Discovery - Nikola Tesla on Vimeo ... the link you show is one of many I asked for comment on .. I'm so far sadly dissapointed!

Very Alchemical...If you know what i mean

if you have not read it or listened to it (audio book)

Amazon.com: The Source Field Investigations: The Hidden Science and Lost Civilizations Behind the 2012 Prophecies (9780525952046): David Wilcock: Books

he's done a really good job at compiling all the research concerning "the blue light"

from the Golden Tractate:

Put the matter into a moist fire, therefore, and cause it to boil in order that its heat may be augmented, which destroys the siccity of the incombustible nature, until the radix shall appear; then extract the redness and the light parts, till only about a third remains
                Know that this matter I call the stone; but it is also named the feminine of magnesia or the hen, or the white spittle, or the volatile milk, the incombustible oil in order that it may be hidden from the inept and ignorant who are deficient in goodness and self-control; which I have nevertheless signified to the wise by one only epithet, viz., the Philosopher's Stone.
                Include, therefore, and conserve in this sea, the fire and the heavenly bird, to the latest moment of his exit. But I deprecate ye all, Sons of Philosophy, on whom the great gift of this knowledge being bestowed, if any should undervalue or divulge the power thereof to the ignorant, or such as are unfit for the knowledge of this secret. Behold, I have received nothing from any to whom I have not returned that which had been given me, nor have I failed to honour him; even in this I have reposed the highest confidence.
                This, O Son, is the concealed stone of many colours, which is born and brought forth in one colour; know this and conceal it. By this, the Almighty favouring, the greatest diseases are escaped, and every sorrow, distress, and evil and hurtful thing is made to depart; for it leads from darkness into light, from this desert wilderness to a secure habitation, and from poverty and straits to a free and ample fortune.
                Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-19-2011, 01:17 AM.

Comment

• Here is an interesting fact, in the book The Dwellings of the Philosophers Fulcanelli

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ar...ilosophers.pdf

If you search the word Caduceus...there are exactly 30 Entries (harmonic math ) found in the book...

I will try to post each of them and see what comes out....you could also start yourself and see what comes out

All eyes do not see with the same vision,
                  for to one an object appears of
                  one form and colour
                  and to a different eye of another.

So also the infinite fire,
                  changing from colour to colour,
                  is never the same from day to day.

Comment

• It would be wise to print in pdf each page of the threads you visit and learn from...so as to have them in paper / ebook format to use while testing...

I use http://www.primopdf.com/...just go to your browser and select print page from there you select primopdf as your printer.

you print one page at a time

Comment

Very Alchemical...If you know what i mean

the Golden Tractate:
                      "Random" observation, have you noticed how the light connects to each picture

Note: food for thought, Tesla followed in the Footsteps of Fulcanelli...you think on it.....
                      Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-19-2011, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• listen to David Sereda talk about Tourmaline and other crystals

VeritasShow's Channel - YouTube

really worth listening to , for any futur homemade cores,or battery crystals

Comment

Here is an interesting fact, in the book The Dwellings of the Philosophers Fulcanelli

If you search the word Caduceus...there are exactly 30 Entries (harmonic math ) found in the book...

I will try to post each of them and see what comes out....you could also start yourself and see what comes out

#1 Caduceus first mention in the text:

These two principles, hostile because opposite, are so expressive on
                          Louis d’Estissac’s fireplace that even the beginner can recognize them without difficulty.

We recognize here, humanized, the hermetic dragons described by Nicolas Flamel, one
                          winged --- the hare-lipped monster --- the other wingless --- the gnome with the hairy
                          torso. "Contemplate these two dragons carefully", says the Adept (3), "for they are the
                          true principles of philosophy which the Sages have not dared to show their own children.
                          The wingless one below is the fixed or the male and the one above is the volatile or the
                          female, black and obscure (4), which will dominate for several months. The first is called
                          sulphur or heat and dryness. And the last is called quicksilver or coldness and humidity.
                          They are the sun and the moon, of mercurial source and sulphurous origin which, by
                          means of continual fire, beautify themselves with royal ornaments so as to vanquish, once
                          they are united, and change any metallic thing --- solid, hard, and strong --- into
                          quintessence. They are the serpents and dragons that ancient Egyptians painted as a
                          circle, head biting the tail, to express that they came from one and the same thing, which
                          alone was enough, and that it perfected itself in its contour and circulation. They are the
                          dragons that the ancient poets charged with guarding without sleeping the golden apples
                          of the gardens of the Hesperide virgins. They are the same ones on which Jason, during
                          his adventure of the Golden Fleece, poured the juice prepared by the beautiful Meda and
                          whose discourse so filled the books of the philosophers, that no philosopher ever existed
                          who did not write about them, from the true Hermes Trismegistus, Orpheus, Pythagoras,
                          Artephius, Morienus and others up to myself. They are the two serpents sent and given by
                          Juno who is the metallic nature, which the strong Hercules, that is to say the Sage, must
                          strangle in his crib, that is to say vanquish and kill them so as to make them rot, corrupt,
                          and engender at the beginning of his Work. They are the two snakes attached around the
                          Caduceus and the stick of Mercury with which he wields his great power and transfigures
                          himself as he wishes. He, says Haly, who kills one of them will also kill the other
                          because one cannot die but with his brother. These two (which Avicenna calls ***** of
                          Khorassan and Dog of Armenia), being then united in the vessel of the sepulcher, bite
                          each other cruelly and through their great venom and furious rage never leave each other
                          from the moment they have grabbed each other. They are the two sperms, masculine and
                          feminine, described at the beginning of my Philosophical Rosary which are engendered
                          (says Rasis, Avicenna, and Abraham the Jew) in the kidneys, entrails, and from the
                          operations of the four elements. They are the humidity of metals, Sulphur, and
                          Quicksilver, not the common ones which are sold by merchants and apothecaries, but
                          those which give us so many beautiful and dear bodies which we love so much. These
                          two sperms, said Democritus, cannot be found on the earth of the living".

Comment

• a re post:

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                            caduceus air core

Nothing is at random Fellow Telestai

wait for it......the white egg

IMG]

Comment

• Thanks Haan

------------------

Pair claim they have turned hydrogen to metal

(PhysOrg.com) -- Many have tried, but none have succeeded. For at least a hundred years, scientists looking at hydrogen have scratched their chins when musing over the fact that it, as an alkali metal, by all rights should exist as a metal under the right circumstances. But thus far, no one has been able to figure out what the right circumstances might be. Until now. Maybe. Mikhail Eremets and Ivan Troyan of the Max-Planck Institute describe in their paper published in Nature Materials, how they subjected a sample of hydrogen to high pressure and low temperature and found it then demonstrated properties generally ascribed to a metal.

Comment

As i was researching Fulcanelli, i stumbled unto something quite interesting....

remember:

Dr. John V. Milewski: Growing Gold from Glass in a Microwave - Part 1 - YouTube

ORMUS IS A GAS by John V. Milewski

--------i found the following: The Grail Quest and The Destiny of Man - The Fulcanelli Phenomenon by Laura Knight-Jadczyk

Tausend gave instructions that they should purchase iron oxide and quartz which were melted together in a crucible. A German merchant and member of this group, named Stremmel, took the crucible to his hotel bedroom for the night so that it could not be tampered with. The next morning, Tausend heated the crucible in his electric furnace in the presence of his patrons, and then added a small quantity of white powder to the molten mass. It was allowed to cool, and then, when it was broken open, a gold nugget weighing 7 grams was inside.
                                Nevertheless, while waiting for trial, he was able to perform a transmutation under strict supervision, in the Munich Mint. This was submitted to the court as evidence that no fraud had taken place, but it was contested and did not save him from prison.
                                In the same year that Tausend was convicted, a Polish engineer name Dunikovski announced in Paris that he had discovered a new kind of radiation which would transmute quartz into gold. The mineral, spread on copper plates, was melted by an electric discharge at 110,000 volts, and was then irradiated with these new "z-rays." Investors poured two million francs into Dunikovski's project, but, within a few months, when no gold appeared, he was also tried and found guilty of fraud.
                                What was discovered was that the quartz being used by Dunikovski (and presumably by Tausend as well) already contained minute quantities of gold. The gold could be extracted by a usual process, producing about 10 parts per million, but Dunikovski's technique produced almost 100 times as much. Nevertheless, he was only dealing with small quantities of gold because his equipment could only handle small quantities of quartz.

Dunikovski claimed that his process accelerated the natural growth of "embryonic" gold within the quartz. He gave a demonstration before an invited group of scientists which attracted considerable attention. And Anglo-French syndicate formed to bring sand from Africa and treat it in a big new laboratory on the south coast of England, but WWII started at about this time and Dunikovski disappeared. It was rumored that he was "co-opted" by the Germans and manufactured gold for them to bolster their failing economy - but there is no proof.
                                Dunikovski claimed that his process accelerated the natural growth of "embryonic" gold within the quartz[.

from: The Dwellings of the Philosophers Fulcanelli

"Just as steel pulls the magnet to itself", writes Philalethes (10), "so the magnet turns
                                toward the steel. This is what the magnet of the sages does to their steel. This is why,
                                having already mentioned that our steel is the matrix of gold, we must equally point out
                                that our magnet is the true matrix of the steel of the sages".

Comment

Working...
                                X