No announcement yet.

The Golden Tractate of Hermes Trismegistus applied to electromagnetism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• found another variation Caduceus Coil..I believe it is from Russell or Keely....

found it in Keely's website you should read it:

SVP Universal Cosmology - Part 9 of 17 - What Vibration Is

"No machine heretofore constructed has been made with a neutral center. This conception of mechanics has never before dawned on man's thought field. Had this been done, perpetual motion would have become a demonstrated fact. Were a machine so constructed as to use its properties, an introductory impulse would suffice to run it for centuries. However, this would not be a useful mechanical contrivance for no more energy could be obtained from it than was originally given, and its only value would be as a timekeeper." Keely did not seek to invent, nor did he claim to have invented, perpetual motion.
    ---------------

@electronicsounds, sorry no info on that ....others may know .....if not...look closely at the various tables he created , values are written on them...those maybe harmonics....ratios of each could give you the relation between one element with another....just a thought

btw: I would really love (pretty please )to hear someone replicate the double Mobius Caduceus Coil experiment ..it is really simple...and heats water quite fast but i have no clue what happens...call it inspiration when it was built...

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post

Check out this thread, I am trying to get people to reproduce an experiment I ran a while back coincidently with another version of a Caduceus Coil...and the guys over there are doing an amazing job at Advancing our discussion....We welcome all the help .....

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...-query-43.html start with post #1271

you'll understand when you watch the vid
    Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-17-2011, 01:10 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• here is the vid (the colors is just ph colorant since i used alkaline vs acidic water separated by plastic.... )

doublemobiuscaduceuscoil-1.mp4 video by MonsieurM - Photobucket

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
        Just occured to me....Based on what was just posted...I could also say then that the concept of 6 3 9 is an LC Circuit

An LC circuit/ 6 3 9 circuit , also called a resonant circuit or tuned circuit, consists of an inductor, represented by the letter L, and a capacitor, represented by the letter C. When connected together, they can act as an electrical resonator, an electrical analogue of a tuning fork, storing electrical energy oscillating at the circuit's resonant frequency.

IMHO...it makes sense to me...what do you think

the following is taken from a book recommended by Slovenia

INTRODUCTION
        The deeper mysteries of the universe have always been considered beyond human understanding. There is one
        important and almost self-evident principle such believers, who make up all but a few of the world thinkers, seem
        to overlook. Everything in the process of creation proceeds from the simple to the more complex
        . Every
        mechanical or electronic device, regardless of it’s complexity, operates according to a very few simple and easily
        understood principles.
        It follows that the universe should also comply with the same pattern, regardless of it’s
        near infinite complexity. This will be proven during the course of this treatise. Such a statement may seem overly
        optimistic and even blasphemous to many.
        Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
        My Latvian connection made me aware of a very serious set of books by Joseph Cater. They are called the Ultimate Reality Vol #1 & Vol #2. They are some very incredible books and I would highly recommend them to you. They cover all sorts of hidden scientific information including a lot of what Gordon has talked about. Anyway, have a look at them if you have some extra time or any interest. I scanned them the other day and found them to be highly worthwhile.

you'll find the links to the books here: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...-query-44.html

The test for the validity of a theory or concept, is it’s ability to explain and even predict, a wide range of
        phenomena
        . The wider the range, the more likely it is to be correct. The principles and concepts introduced in
        this treatise more than live up to this standard. In fact, there is no known phenomenon not taken in stride by these
        new ideas. This reduces the probability to the vanishing point that they do not have validity. The power of the
        concepts presented is often demonstrated by the fact that some of the most baffling phenomena known, merely
        serve as confirmations of the truth contained in these ideas.
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-17-2011, 04:30 PM.

Comment

• side note: for those interested...both of your hands are chiral

Chirality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Human hands are perhaps the most universally recognized example of chirality: The left hand is a non-superimposable mirror image of the right hand; no matter how the two hands are oriented, it is impossible for all the major features of both hands to coincide.[2] This difference in symmetry becomes obvious if someone attempts to shake the right hand of a person using his left hand, or if a left-handed glove is placed on a right hand. The term chirality is derived from the Greek word for hand, χειρ (cheir). It is a mathematical approach to the concept of "handedness".

your left hand is for absorption and your right hand is for emission ...and so is your brain...the right side is creation/emission and left side is absorption/rational

from: Lateralization of brain function - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

just like the two time vortex and the 2 wormhole vortex etc...a Fractal Construct

and remember:

from the book of Joseph Cater vol1:

The test for the validity of a theory or concept, is it’s ability to explain and even predict, a wide range of
          phenomena
          . The wider the range, the more likely it is to be correct. The principles and concepts introduced in
          this treatise more than live up to this standard. In fact, there is no known phenomenon not taken in stride by these
          new ideas. This reduces the probability to the vanishing point that they do not have validity. The power of the
          concepts presented is often demonstrated by the fact that some of the most baffling phenomena known, merely
          serve as confirmations of the truth contained in these ideas.

Comment

• info transfer: from http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...is-work-2.html

Originally posted by willy96 View Post
            it is neat in nature the angles amythisit crystals are formed !!

W

I do Agree, Amethist has a special something...especially if associates with copper (see Russel's Table )

Amethyst - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Amethyst is the purple variety of quartz (SiO2), containing an impurity of iron, which gives the violet color to the mineral.[1] The hardness of the mineral is the same as quartz's, thus it is suitable for use in jewelry.

and according to ancient wisdom

Ancient Egyptians used the amethyst guard against guilty and fearful feelings. It has been worn as protection from self-deception, as well as a protection against witchcraft. The amethyst has long been used to open the spiritual and psychic centers, making it one of the power stones. It is also used as a meditation aid when worn as a necklace.
            Wisdom Stone

The amethyst is known as the Bishop's Stone and is still worn by Catholic Bishops. The amethyst symbolizes piety, humility, sincerity and spiritual wisdom. It is thought the amethyst is the perfect stone to symbolize The Age of Aquarius.
            Healing properties of Amethyst

Amethyst is a gemstone often worn by healers, as it has the power to focus energy. A healer will usually wear several pieces of jewelry with amethysts set in silver, especially an amethyst necklace. The person to be healed will have an Amethyst to hold while the healing is being done. The healer will place another piece of Amethyst on the area of the body in need of healing, the heart or lungs usually.

Amethyst is used for problems in the blood and in breathing problems. Amethyst crystal clusters are used to keep the air and life force in the home clean and positive.

Amethyst clusters, points or several tumbled Amethysts placed in a window that receives sun most of the day are very beneficial to use in healing and to heal negativity in the home. Place Amethyst clusters, points or several tumbled Amethysts in moonlight and everyone in the home will be feeling calmer. Using an Amethyst as a meditation focus will increase the positive spiritual feelings. Amethyst helps overcome fears and cravings. It also helps relieve headaches.

Comment

• one more for the road

Copper mineral inclusions are called "rutilated quartz" or "sagenite", popularly known as Venus-hair stone.

Rutilated quartz, is a type of quartz with needlelike rutile (a titanium dioxide mineral), embedded in it. The rutile needles can be reddish, which is what rutile means in Latin, or they may be golden, silvery, or on very rare occasions, greenish.

Rutilated quartz is reputed to be an energizing stone that helps get energy moving on all levels. Intuitive sources say that it assists with mental focus. It is also said to attract love and stabilize relationships. Rutilated quartz said to be particularly effective for getting things moving energetically. It can help slowed chakras return to normal spin and balance.

Emotionally, rutilated quartz is said to be very helpful in uncovering the causes of mental issues and hang-ups. It is reputed diminishes fears and be excellent at assisting with decision-making processes. It is said that it can also ease loneliness and relieve guilt thereby bringing happiness happiness. It is used metaphysically to help one get out of a rut with their life as well as for stabilizing emotionals and mental processes, clarifying thought patterns and emotional reactions. Rutilated quartz is also said to increase one's self-reliance and ability to find one's own way.

In the psychic and spiritual realms, rutilated quartz is used for meditation, spiritual communications, and dream work. It is particularly good for seeking higher spiritual experiences and meditation on feminine ideas. Rutilated quartz is also used metaphysically to deflect negative energies and unwanted energetic, psychic, and magickal interferences.

Physically, rutilated quartz is said to be beneficial for food disorders, the immune system, regeneration of tissue, fatigue, depression, respiratory illness, stability of all physical systems and general health, and absorption of nutrients from food. It is also reputed by intuitive sources to be helpful for getting energy moving in meridians and areas where the physical energy is sluggish. Rutiliated quartz is also a mystical crystal "diagnostic tool" which can help discover the true cause of an ailment.

Rutilated quartz is associated with the solar plexus chakra, and is sometimes considered a link between the root and crown chakras.
              I bet you if you follow Walter Russell's Table...using quartz (ie you ) as the base and looking at each element impurities present in quartz and find a relation to Russell's Table

Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-18-2011, 03:26 PM.

Comment

• Just in case you forgot, most of All your electronic devices have quartz in them

Comment

• Pure Speculation:

I wonder what would happen if a Rutilated quartz (copper ) was associated to an Amethyst (iron ) in a yin yang fashion and put under high pulse frequency

Where does the Chinese Yin Yang symbol come from?

Sometimes it's called Tai-Chi symbol. The Tai-Chi is from I-Ching. The I-Ching is the greatest foundation of Chinese philosophy. It�s development is from the natural phenomena of our universe. Because I-Ching comes from nature, it should be easy.
                  a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:

Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-18-2011, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• Figure 1: a typical vortex flow (Caduceus like ) The Vortex Indicator

The search for a reliable technical indicator for trading a change in market direction seems to be a never-ending quest. Ideally, such an indicator should be on time; neither lagging the market nor too sensitive. The Vortex Indicator was developed as a new directional movement indicator, drawing inspiration in part from J. Welles Wilder’s directional movement indicator. The result is a simple but effective indicator that can be used to develop intriguing trading ideas.

just on a side note: the double spiral water closely resembles the double mobius coil mentioned earlier

Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-18-2011, 11:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                      The frequency you would need frequency 528 Hz (DNA repair frequency ?) : NO MUSIC single tone - YouTube

I believe it could be done, would be a worthwhile en devour, after we get FE I will go in this direction.
                      Tesla found that the electric field healed the body, I probably read it in one of your posts
                      found this here: Messiah in the Torah – Genesis 1:6-8 « Little Guy in the Eye

It’s all based on frequencies… Everything in the universe is based on math. Language is math because sound is electromagnetic frequencies which is math. Language and sounds are heard because they vibrate at certain rates called Hertz frequencies, or cycles per second. Your brain perceives these energized vibrations and interprets the messages according to your programming or neurology and memory circuits formed from life experiences Letters=numbers=sounds=colors=shapes

Note: Purple corresponds to 540 hz

Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-18-2011, 10:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                        Pure Speculation:

I wonder what would happen if a Rutilated quartz (copper ) was associated to an Amethyst (iron ) in a yin yang fashion and put under high pulse frequency

Where does the Chinese Yin Yang symbol come from?

to inspire some of you

check this video out...I'll post a pic:

Electricity from the air Crystal Radio - YouTube

I attached an LED light to my crystal radio and it worked surprisingly well..
                        I found the Schematic for this Crystal Radio on Jim McNutt's web site. It was called the Pixie 2 His web site is WA6OTP

Crystal radio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-18-2011, 11:25 PM.

Comment

• note: you can also vortex the water by wedging a Vogel Crystal inside a copper tube (more on Dr Vogel here http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post156660 )

Victor Schauberger Drawing

Comment

• Have you ever wondered why early 1900's was the electric revolution and then the in the 60's and 70's the Electric Guitar Revolution...New styles of music were born during that period...most of our modern best groups debuted in that period...think Pink Floyd...Deep Purple...Rolling Stones...Beatles etc....and these are her Spells

This important point, where the elements and the principles of the highest knowledge are
                            concentrated, could not be search nor encountered in life, as life is within is, as it radiates
                            around us,
                            as it is familiar to us and as it suffices to know how to observe it in order to
                            grasp its different manifestations
                            . It is in death that we can recognize it, in this invisible
                            domain of pure spirituality, where the soul, liberated from its bonds, takes refuge at the
                            end of its earthy stay; it is in nothingness, this mysterious nothing which contains
                            everything, the absence where all presence reigns, that it is proper to search for the
                            causes, the multiple effects which life is showing us....Fulcanelli

Correction: I forgot the Master....Jimmy Hendrix

Jimi Hendrix Purple Haze - YouTube

and Led Zeppelin

Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven - YouTube
                            Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-19-2011, 01:00 AM.

Comment

• found the following here: leyman

Scientific and Paranormal properties of energy

The dowsing brain is sensitive to electromagnetic fields. Passing through these fields with increasing speed increases the voltage in the brain from around 4microvolts @ 1m/sec to 400microvolts @8m/sec.
                              Rotating the head also causes a similar increase in voltages. Are increases in voltages associated with altered states of consciousness?
                              Welsh folklore has it that cup marks and petroglyphs hold the key to all knowledge of the arts and sciences of the ancient world. See also the book “Lost Arts and Sciences of the Stone Age”
                              Apollonius Rhodius (Greek poet) said: “Stones placed at the apex of a tumulus are so sensitive as to be movable by the mind.”
                              Telluric energy may be capable of splitting stones, or causing weaknesses in stone to be exposed to weathering, thus creating unusual gaps along the paths of straight leys.
                              Up until the 1950s it was common for Glasgow women to draw “step charms” in chalk on their doorsteps. These were intricate patterns of sacred gemoetrical shapes. The idea was to give whoever stopped over them the benefits of their benevolent energies. In India they are called “kolams“.
                              Kiva, or magnetic chambers, used by the Native Americans for the purpose of transformation of consciousness. Souterrains like Bryn Celli Ddu, or Lligwy chamber, serve this purpose too. (Confirmed)
                              Chladni patterns produced by sound vibrations shaping sand on a smooth surface – are these designs the format of crop circle designs? Does that mean that crop circles are produced by energy at differing frequencies?
                              Crop circles could form ever more complex patterns through the input of ever stronger electromagnetic forces, producing a pattern much like when sand on a flat plate is vibrated at higher and higher frequencies.
                              Margaret Watts-Hughes used her voice to create patterns (lycopodium grains, sand, powder and a ‘singing tube’) – they are called Eidophone Voice Figures. This was simply done using a pipe with some rubber stretched across the ‘trumpet’ or bowl section. The power and sand are mixed with some water and spread across the membrane. Gentle tonal singing through the tube then produces patterns.

Healing with Energy
                              There is an ancient tradition of burying silver bells to ward off malignant energies. As the bell shape is concave it deflects bad earth energies.
                              Lines from a stone can pick up healthy negative IONS by following a stream or river (especially a lively one).
                              Energy lines that follow a stream or river can be attracted and directed around houses to form a shield against unhealthy energies in the area.
                              Drilling a hole in a stone (The Cheesewring, Cornwall, for example) causes it to emit a form of energy that is traditionally associated with healing.
                              Healthy energy waves can pass through glass, but unhealthy waves cannot, and avoid or go around the glass obstacle.
                              Confirms that electricity pylons attract and act as a conduit or carrier for both healthy and unhealthy energies.
                              Putting a mirror or glass (glass is the key) beneath a bed will deflect harmful energy lines (‘black lines’) and aid a restful sleep.
                              T.C.Lethbridge believed that waterfalls, spring and streams were places where humans could interact best with the natural force field, as they generate negative (good) ions. They certainly have the power to enervate the human spirit.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-19-2011, 11:19 PM.

Comment

• Again, you show a depth of integration which I had not yet seen -- kind of how people walk by money, or a gemstone on the sidewalk without noticing.
                                If you point it out, I'll pick it up at least...

To the point, I am following you with those two rock types. (amythist, venus hair). That experiment with the Russell table and quartz
                                Seems like those two crystals could be fused into a junction with an HHO torch, right?
                                Maybe even Ground up into powder and fused, like I've seen jetijs here:
                                http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post136292

Fused together that, sounds could be an interesting dielectric....

If the crystals are broken (hammer), or ground into a powder (mortar and pestal) fine enough, it will be nano crystals, right?

I think This means you wouldn't even need large chunks of either rock type to have some paste to work with on a small scale...

Comment

Working...
                                X