• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please read the following:
    http://web.archive.org/web/200108222...e/thothtemple/

An Archive of the Akashic Records
    presented by the WINGS OF LIGHT ACADEMY

Thoth or "Tehuti" is what we refer to as a Grand Illuminari. His purpose and function within the spiritual Hierarchy that serves the earth in its evolutionary progression is directly under the authority of the Office of the Christ.

The soul of the being Thoth has had various key incarnations upon the earth, including that of two "Thoth' embodiments ('Thoth" being a title). The first of these was 'Toth-Mus-Zurud,' who was the Master Architect of the Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt. The second was Thoth Raismes of Aphra, who guardianed the Great Pyramid or 'Temple of the Risen One," and re-built its damaged form after the Great Flood that claimed Atlantis.

This Illumined One also embodies a divine archetype. Divine archetypes are patterns of consciousness. Many times these archetypes are imbued with the essence of a soul who exemplified and embodied the pattern, other times they are universal and have no corollary to any specific soul. The archetype of Thoth could be best described as one which holds the pattern for spiritualization of higher intelligence, mind, and ego, through the consciousness of the heart.

This soul in it's state beyond incarnation is known to me as "U'shael."

---------------------
    The purpose of the TEMPLE OF THOTH website is to provide both Akashic information and transmissions from the Master Being, Thoth Hermes. In addition, it is to transmit the vibration of the "Thothic Stream" or temple consciousness to those integrating with the knowledge released through this channel--Maia Chrystine Nartoomid+. This includes visionary art created by Maia+ as well as related inspirations.

To simply awaken to the star novas in which you were created is not enough to gain access to the Temple; for the Temple, which is the need to gather, to unify and sanctify that union through the consecration of Holy Ground, was spawned in the fall of the soul from Grace. The Temple reaches upward, it longs to be where it is not. It is the developed understanding of the many, who have preserved fragments of righteousness and secured these pieces into one mass--the Rock. Yet the Temple is only an understanding of Truth. It is not the summit of that Truth. Once the Temple is raised, the soul must seek the spiritual counterpart, the Light of inward Spirit, that which illuminates the Temple and breathes the Divine Life into its solemn chambers.

-- From "THE BLUE STONE MANUAL ~ Mystic Healing Science of the Master Physician, Thoth Hermes Trismesgistus"
    Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-22-2012, 09:56 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• If you want to see synergetics at play watch starting at 11 min 30....soap bubble art

BBC | The Code -- S01E02 - Shapes - YouTube

Comment

• Last night I was watching again an interview of former Lockheed scientist by David Sereda. There was a part when he touched briefly experiment with two powerful neomagnets. They were forced together in repelling mode and apparently affected local gravity field - delayed free fall. We not talking neo falling down inside a copper pipe. Just a few thoughts appeared simultaneously to me: front cover of Ed's book - two currents which are separated and slammed together, scalar field resulting from two like poles forced together and Caduceus Coil which is known to emit such, and Russell. I'm looking for a clues and connection between on technical level. I've seen the difference between single magnet and superpole configuration. I don't mean to hijack this thread, just it seems like this is all related and perhaps leading somewhere. I know they're people who knew the answers and those who cannot speak about yet.
        It bothers me that despite so many clues left I cannot figure this out despite the feeling that it is within the reach....
        Thank you for all hints MonsieurM. This thread is real gem an brain opener

Vtech
        'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

• a bit of news for you:

Russia and NASA plan to COLONISE the Moon • The Register

Russian, American and European space agencies are in talks to create a human colony on the moon, according to Russian news source Rianovosti.
          ------------------------

Venus | Life | astronomy | The Daily Caller

The Indo-Asian News Service reported Saturday that a Russian scientist has published what he claims is evidence of life on Venus, Earth’s nearest neighbor in the direction of the sun.

Leonid Ksanfomaliti, an astronomer based at the Space Research Institute of Russia’s Academy of Sciences, analyzed photographs taken by a Russian landing probe during a 1982 during a mission to explore the heavily acid-clouded planet.

Venus is roughly the same size as Earth, but it has a thick atmosphere dominated by carbon dioxide. With an atmospheric pressure 92 times Earth’s, a waterless and volcano-riddled surface and a surface temperature of 894 degrees, the planet has never been considered a serious target of research into the possibility of extraterrestrial life.
          from google news

Comment

• Quantum Entanglement Holds DNA Together, Say Physicists - Technology Review

There was a time, not so long ago, when biologists swore black and blue that quantum mechanics could play no role in the hot, wet systems of life.

Since then, the discipline of quantum biology has emerged as one of the most exciting new fields in science. It's beginning to look as if quantum effects are crucial in a number of biological processes, such as photosynthesis and avian navigation which we've looked at here and here.

Now a group of physicists say that the weird laws of quantum mechanics may be more important for life than biologists could ever have imagined. Their new idea is that DNA is held together by quantum entanglement.

That's worth picking apart in more detail. Entanglement is the weird quantum process in which a single wavefunction describes two separate objects. When this happens, these objects effectively share the same existence, no matter how far apart they might be.

The question that Elisabeth Rieper at the National University of Singapore and a couple of buddies have asked is what role might entanglement play in DNA. To find out, they've constructed a simplified theoretical model of DNA in which each nucleotide consists of a cloud of electrons around a central positive nucleus. This negative cloud can move relative to the nucleus, creating a dipole. And the movement of the cloud back and forth is a harmonic oscillator.

When the nucleotides bond to form a base, these clouds must oscillate in opposite directions to ensure the stability of the structure.

Rieper and co ask what happens to these oscillations, or phonons as physicists call them, when the base pairs are stacked in a double helix.

Phonons are quantum objects, meaning they can exist in a superposition of states and become entangled, just like other quantum objects.

To start with, Rieper and co imagine the helix without any effect from outside heat. "Clearly the chain of coupled harmonic oscillators is entangled at zero temperature," they say. They then go on to show that the entanglement can also exist at room temperature.

That's possible because phonons have a wavelength which is similar in size to a DNA helix and this allows standing waves to form, a phenomenon known as phonon trapping. When this happens, the phonons cannot easily escape. A similar kind of phonon trapping is known to cause problems in silicon structures of the same size.
            some view them as problems other should see them as solutions....for the crystal Battery / Double Mobius Caduceus Coil

Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-23-2012, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
              . I don't mean to hijack this thread, just it seems like this is all related and perhaps leading somewhere. I know they're people who knew the answers and those who cannot speak about yet.
              It bothers me that despite so many clues left I cannot figure this out despite the feeling that it is within the reach....
              Thank you for all hints MonsieurM. This thread is real gem an brain opener

Vtech

It is the first step in removing the veil before our eyes

These examples point to the universality of the fractal as a central organizing principle of our universe; wherever we look the complex systems of nature and time in nature seem to preserve the look of details at finer and finer scales. Fractals show a holistic hidden order behind things, a harmony in which everything affects everything else, and, above all, an endless variety of interwoven patterns.
              hint: The higher the scale you go and the lower the scale you go (planets / atoms ) ....the less obvious the Fractal is

THE PLANES OF CORRESPONDENCE

"As above, so below; as below, so above."

The great Second Hermetic Principle embodies the truth that there is a harmony, agreement, and correspondence between the several planes of Manifestation, Life and Being. This truth is a truth because all that is included in the Universe emanates from the same source, and the same laws, principles, and characteristics apply to each unit, or combination of units of activity, as each manifests its own phenomena upon its own plane.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-23-2012, 03:51 PM.

Comment

• In a very simplified manner if you pay close attention there is a certain frequency by which fractal becomes obvious then less obvious as you go up the scale of Matter ...Start with atoms as less obvious then go up to the scale..... to visible matter such as grain of sand to human, trees....the fractal is more preeminent....as you go up again the scale to planets, solar system...it is less evident...then on to a Galaxy...here the fractal is more visible (spiral )

ps: when i refer to fractal , i mean fractal features
                Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-23-2012, 04:22 PM.

Comment

• Strongest solar storm since 2005 hitting Earth – USATODAY.com

WASHINGTON (AP) – The sun is bombarding Earth with radiation from the biggest solar storm in more than six years with more to come from the fast-moving eruption.

The solar flare occurred at about 11 p.m. EST Sunday and will hit Earth with three different effects at three different times. The biggest issue is radiation, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's Space Weather Prediction Center in Colorado.
                  The radiation is mostly a concern for satellite disruptions and astronauts in space. It can cause communication problems for polar-traveling airplanes, said space weather center physicist Doug Biesecker.
                  Radiation from Sunday's flare arrived at Earth an hour later and will likely continue through Wednesday. Levels are considered strong but other storms have been more severe. There are two higher levels of radiation on NOAA's storm scale — severe and extreme — Biesecker said. Still, this storm is the strongest for radiation since May 2005.

Comment

• Note the Purple / Violet Area

The Earth is being bombarded with the strongest blast of radiation from the sun in more than five years, an event that could cause isolated disruptions to communications and air travel.

The National Weather Service's Space Weather Prediction Center on Tuesday morning published a map showing the solar radiation storm touching the upper atmosphere in the Earth's poles.

"The red that can be seen at the poles is where the energetic particles enter and where airliners and spacecraft, should try to avoid," according to the agency which is based in Boulder, Colorado.

On Sunday night, a solar flare caused a burst of charged particles from the sun to break off and fly toward Earth at 5 million miles per hour. The high-energy particles from the coronal mass ejection are bringing a burst of solar radiation that affects the Earth's magnetic field.

The event is ranked as an S3-level, or strong, solar radiation storm, which impacts high-frequency communications and can cause electronic errors in spacecraft. "Even passengers flying in high altitude aircraft are at higher than normal radiation risk," according to the Space Prediction Center. The agency said that it has received reports that at least some airline flights over the north pole have been rerouted and flights normally done at high altitudes are being done at lower altitudes.

The peak space weather is expected to hit the Earth in the morning, Eastern Time, in the U.S. and then phase out over the coming hours and days, according to NOAA and the Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences.

It is forecast to be a moderate, G2-level geomagnetic storm with strong, G3 levels possible. A G2 level event will cause spacecraft to correct their orientation and affect their communications. Power grid systems at high altitude may cause voltage problems.
                    Solar radiation storm sweeps over Earth | Cutting Edge - CNET News

NOAA Space Weather Prediction Center forecast model run, Jan 23, 2012 - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-24-2012, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• From Here To Andromeda Part 3 & 4 - YouTube

2 Hours - In Part 3 & 4 of the Here To Andromeda series, find out why so many UFOs are suddenly appearing all over the world. Are they here to teach us? Are they here to help humanity make a quantum leap? What do Governments know about UFOs? Will humanity find a new home in the universe? Join UFO Researcher and Environmentalist David Sereda as he embarks on a journey in search of a way to travel to the Andromeda Galaxy 2.2 million light years away to find a new home for humanity. Along his journey he explores UFOs, and Space Propulsion Theory in order to solve the greatest riddle in the universe: How can one travel faster than the speed of light and go anywhere in the universe in the blink of an eye.

The 4 Part Series Features: Lockheed Martin Senior Research Engineer - Boyd Bushman, and Professor of Indo-Tibetan Buddhist Studies at Columbia University - Robert Thurman, and many more.
                      Simplicius said about Pythagoras "such a one will perceive things invisible to others, and will hear things inaudible by others""
                      the pattern

Comment

• Btw: According to Professor of Indo-Tibetan Buddhist Studies at Columbia University - Robert Thurman, Shambhala is a Country of 96 Million inhabitant...an 1800 year long Golden Age is to come (based on the myth see Shambhala - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )

a bit of H.M won't hurt the soul :

96 = 9 + 6 = 15 = H.M 6
                        1800 = 1 + 8 = 9

interesting

Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-25-2012, 01:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                          Yes, definitely worth watching. That's the interview with Boyd Bushman I was referring to couple posts ago.
                          What I'm curious is; any potential effect of those high velocity particles on live forms on Earth - US, in particular. I don't dare to expect any honest explanation from scientific circles being on the payroll of "we know who". If I remember well there was something mentioned by David Sereda, related to this particular phenomenon. I think he had mention some animals (pigs?) which may be affected. What about neurological functions or RNA/DNA changes, or endocrine glands - pineal . Most if not all processes in our body are electrical, starting with single cell and they are in range of mV. Just a thought.

V
                          'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

• blackchisel97 , Les grands esprits se rencontrent / Great minds think alike

the decimal representation of π truncated to 39 decimal places is sufficient to estimate the circumference of any circle that fits in the observable universe with precision comparable to the radius of a hydrogen atom

Comment

• Something just appeared to me today. When I was thinking about incoming ascension process into the higher dimension and increasing frequency of Shumann Cavity Resonance in recent years, certain similarity struck me. What I saw was resonant oscillator with quartz. I also thought of pineal gland acting on similar principle. This is just a hypothesis . When we make an oscillator (think of CB transceiver as an e.g) we can operate on certain spectrum only. In order to work on different bands we need to partially retrofit our transceiver with different elements. We cannot pick 10m using 80m or 3.5MHz device. Now, how crystal reacts to pressure (any kind, including waves) or potential? We are electrical beings having spiritual experience (again, just hypothesis ) thous, our sensors react and transform any given input (EM waves) into differential in potential (clearly visible on EKG,EEG etc.) If they're the same EM waves (bearing artificial names given by us such as sound, light etc.) then certain frequencies, vivid colored geometrical patterns (particular shapes), singing bowls, music etc. are used to stimulate/ tune our "oscillator" into resonance but in higher bands - states of consciousness. What if...such stimulation promotes a growth of "crystal" inside our gland. Crystal, which will be capable of receiving, transmitting (resonating) on much higher frequency, which consequently will be needed to sync with changing environment. I used word of "crystal" in our brain as a metaphor only, not trying to promote theory of growing quartz inside us. What if our changing environment (read Nature) is actually helping us to achieve such transition.
                              Anyway, just a thought.

V

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

• IndianaBoys, been thinking about you lately...if you read this post....It would be nice to hear from you...and again thank you for your past contributions

found this great book on Pythagoras:

Iamblichus - Life of Pythagoras or Pythagoric Life

(if you register with them you can download the file in pdf

Authentic memoirs of the life of Pythagoras the father of philosophy and the inventor of geometry hold great interest for every lover of wisdom. Iamblichus' biography is universally acknowledged as deriving from sources of the highest antiquity. Its classic translation by Thomas Taylor was first printed in 1818 and is once again brought to light in this edition.
                                Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-25-2012, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X