Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• btw:

BBC News - Mercury poles give up hints of water ice

A Nasa spacecraft has found further tantalising evidence for the existence of water ice at Mercury's poles.

Though surface temperatures can soar above 400C, some craters at Mercury's poles are permanently in shadow, turning them into so-called cold traps.

Previous work has revealed patches near Mercury's poles that strongly reflect radar - a characteristic of ice.

------------------------

Night Sky News: Moon and Planets in Sunset Show – News Watch

All month long the brightest planets in the heavens, Venus and Jupiter, have been putting on a great planetary play high in the west just after sunset. A couple of weeks ago they came stunningly close to each other – appearing side by side in the sky, and now as they slowly drift apart they have a grand finale in store for skywatchers.

As a prelude to the main act to come, start by watching Saturday, March 24 for all the main cosmic actors – star-like Venus at just 105 million km away is brighter and higher up than 870 million km distant Jupiter. The trickiest to find however will be a razor-thin waxing crescent moon, only 400,000 km from Earth, which will appear hidden in the glow of the sunset, quite low to the western horizon – to the lower right of the planets.

By the following evening, March 25, the moon will have jumped considerably higher in the sky for a wonderfully close meeting with the king of the planets, Jupiter. The pair will be separated by only 1.5 degrees- about the width of your little finger held at arm’s length.

Then on March 26, the moon snuggles up with the goddess of love, Venus. While the planet is actually 250 times farther than our neighbouring satellite, the two will appear to the naked eye to be spectacularly close in the sky at only 2.5 degrees apart – that’s a little less than the width of your three middle fingers held at arm’s length.

Then in one final curtain call, on March 27th the moon will continue its trek higher up in the evening sky and park itself next to the brilliant orange star Aldebaran. Representing the eye of Taurus the bull this red giant star is 65 light years from Earth. Those with keen eyes may notice to the lower right of the moon is a faint hazy patch of light – that’s the Pleiades open star cluster. Binoculars will help you resolve some of the brighter members of this 400 light year distant stellar nursery.
    you can play with Harmonic Math applied to the numbers in the text
    Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-24-2012, 12:58 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• from: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post185728

Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
      All is evident in creation

Amazing stuff Dave

Comment

• from: http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post185759

thank you timh651 , first time reading your post, and i am quite surprised as those elements you mentioned are quite similar to the Crystal Battery we are discussing in this thread:

if it is ok with you... I would like to share your post in the thread

Originally posted by timh651 View Post
        Hello everyone,
        I’ve developed a new concept in orgonite. The new concept I dreamed up is the memorial or monument orgonite which will be explained later in the post. For those of you who don’t know what orgonite is, orgonite is a device based on the work of Dr. Wilhelm Reich. The large ones that I produce are pyramid shaped and are called super holy handgrenades due to their large size and pyramid shape.
        I learned about the work of Dr. Wilhelm Reich and his orgone accumulator and cloud buster. From this, I learned how to build an orgone pyramid that would attract positive orgone energy and convert deadly or negative orgone energy.

I then leaned about the work of Dr. Masaru Emoto. He discovered how the environment affects water and the crystalline structure can be affected by positive words and vibrations or negative words and vibrations. He discovered that if water is prayed over or has positive words like love, gradititude and thank you written on the bottle before it is frozen, the water would freeze into beautiful six sided crystalline structures. But if the water is charged with negative words like hate or is polluted the water will not form crystalline structures when it is frozen.
        Since the acrylic resin that I use to make the orgonite starts out as a liquid and then solidifies, it is subject to the same type of rules. Therefore in my pyramid molds I have the positive words lightly scratched into the surface of the molds so the acrylic will take on the positive subtle energy.

The third subtle energy system that I learned how to collect is the Yin Yang, chi pranna energies. After studying with great teachers like sensei Dennis Griffin and Henrii Arias. I learned that metal coils of specific lengths when placed in the orgonite matrix would attract these energies. I also learned that different crystals as well as different metals would attract these specific types of energies.

After learning all this information I am now ready to bring you the most powerful and beautiful orgonite devices in the world.

All of my orgonite pieces contain the same metals and crystals.
        I will explain what all the metals and crystals do a bit later.

I make a standard orgonite pyramid and a couple of different memorial orgonite pyramids.

My standard orgonite pyramid has all these crystals and metals in it, and comes with a led light base. They are 6 inches tall, five inches wide at the base and weigh about 2.5 to 3 pounds. My memorial orgonite pyramids are this size as well.

I make two different memorial pyramids. I have posted two examples of my memorial orgonites with this post and have more posted on photobucket . I also just posted my first youtube video about my orgonites. YouTube - my orgonites
        If you have a loved one that has died and has been cremated I can create a memorial orgonite pyramid with the loved ones picture in the pyramid and their ashes in the base. This is much more aesthetically pleasing monument than a plain urn. In instances where the family wishes to divide up the ashes, multiple orgonite monuments can be created for this purpose. Any ashes that cannot be used I return in their original container.
        If you have someone you wish to honor I can create a pyramid with his or her picture in it. This type of piece can be made for a living person or for someone who has passed on.
        These types of orgonite pieces will take on the positive attributes of the person depicted and will affect the surrounding environment accordingly.

All of the different orgonite versions have the same basic effects, which include:

Protection from DOR deadly orgone radiation like that produced from cell phone towers and other electromagnetic forms of pollution.
        The orgonite transmutes the DOR into positive orgone or chi life-force energy.

The quartz crystals in the orgonite resonate at the Schumann resonance of the earth, which is about 7.8hz. This provides a peaceful relaxing atmosphere and is good for meditation.

Plants that are near the orgonite respond to the positive life force energies and grow more.

Anyone who intends you harm or is of an unpleasant disposition cannot stand to be around orgonite

Here are the metaphysical properties of all the ingredients I put into each piece of orgonite

The metals

Gold- Used to open the third eye, balance energy fields, amplify the positive energies of other minerals and clear negativity from the charkas

Silver- attracts, stores and enhances the energies of gem stones, attracts the feminine yin energy

Brass- is a shield from negative energy

Copper - is an excellent conductor of metaphysical energies and transmits them over great distances. Also balances the yin/yang energies

The crystals

Quartz- These are the large single and double terminated clear pieces found in the orgonite. Quartz enhances energy by absorbing, storing, amplifying, balancing, focusing and transmitting. It channels universal energy. Quartz also enhances thoughts, as they are a form of energy.

Pyrite-Pyrite is a stone of intellect and protection. Pyrite is a powerful protection stone, and is very grounding.

Hematite-Hematite is associated with the root (base) chakra. Hematite is good at grounding out excess energy and acting as a stabilizing force.

Black tourmaline (schorl)- Is associated with the root chakra, and is excellent for grounding excess energy. It is a well known as a purifying stone that deflects and transforms negative energy, and is very protective. It can transform and remove negativity from an individual or an environment. It is an aura cleanser, and can help one attain higher levels of awareness. Black tourmaline is used for repelling and protecting one from black magick, and is often said to return the negative spell to the sender.

Kyanite- Does does not retain negative energy and never needs energetic cleansing. It does align and balance all chakras, often very suddenly. Kyanite can remove energy blockages. It is also very protective and deflects negativity

Emerald- Encourages spiritual growth and clairvoyance

Selenite- Removes negative energies from quartz. Capable of programming quartz with positive energy

Amethyst- Is a meditative and calming stone. It is a type of quartz. It works in the emotional, spiritual, and physical planes to provide calm, balance, patience, and peace. Protects against negative psychic energy. It is associated with the third eye and crown chakras but can also open the heart chakra.

Citrine- This is a yellow or orange type of quartz. It is said to drive out darkness and protect from negative people. It does not absorb negative energy and never needs energetic cleaning

My large pyramids have an effective radius of 21 miles
        My smaller cone orgonites have a range of 11 miles
        My Decagon orgonite pucks have a range of 3 miles

The range of my devices was determined with Kinesiology (muscle testing)

As you can see my orgonite devices have many multiple layers of protection built into them to make them very powerful and uncorruptible

I am starting to offer my orgonites for sale on etsy.com Anyone who is interested in a monument or memorial orgonite has to contact me to work out the details.

Comment

• some more info on the pyramid (amazing fractal construct ) (originally found on ATS )

08 The Great Pyramid Secrets in Plain Sight - YouTube

as mentioned previously

the speed of light is exactly 299 792 458 merters per second

2 + 9 + 9 + 7 + 9 + 2 + 4 + 5 + 8 = 55 = HM 1

apply Harmonic Math tp the following Image :

one more dimension to Harmonic Math (we have just scratched the surface of this etheral form of Math )

11/2 = 5.5 where the foot of the altitude meets the Base ...5.5 = HM 1

learn more about triangles

Triangle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An altitude of a triangle is a straight line through a vertex and perpendicular to (i.e. forming a right angle with) the opposite side. This opposite side is called the base of the altitude, and the point where the altitude intersects the base (or its extension) is called the foot of the altitude. The length of the altitude is the distance between the base and the vertex. The three altitudes intersect in a single point, called the orthocenter of the triangle. The orthocenter lies inside the triangle if and only if the triangle is acute.

the full vid: keep in mind Harmonic math , the Kybalion and the Female / Male pole Asymetry :

Secrets in Plain Sight 1-23 (Full video) - YouTube!
          Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-25-2012, 07:08 PM.

Comment

• As you may have noticed in the previous vid .... using Harmonic Math ....the Number Nine comes up quite often ... in Nature

As Petar mentioned in a pm... please correct me if i am wrong (would love to find the quote rit )

Walter Russell Noticed it too as he wrote that "all adds up to nine " (not quite sure if it is the correct paraphrasing )

well here is another example for you:

Futurity.org – Gardeners: More heat makes better biochar

RICE (US) — To make the soil additive biochar, charcoal must reach at least 450 degrees Celsius ( HM 9 ) to ensure that water and nutrients get to plants.
            Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-25-2012, 11:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
              some more info on the pyramid (amazing fractal construct ) (originally found on ATS )

08 The Great Pyramid Secrets in Plain Sight - YouTube

as mentioned previously

the speed of light is exactly 299 792 458 merters per second

2 + 9 + 9 + 7 + 9 + 2 + 4 + 5 + 8 = 55 = HM 1

the full vid: keep in mind Harmonic math , the Kybalion and the Female / Male pole Asymetry :

Secrets in Plain Sight 1-23 (Full video) - YouTube!
              Just paused watching at about half of it This is amazing. Thank you for sharing MonsieurM

Vtech
              'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

• Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
                Just paused watching at about half of it This is amazing. Thank you for sharing MonsieurM

Vtech
                Isn't it....his research parallel's our discussion in an amazing way....truly glad sharing this video ... it gives an amazing amount of info to process for our discussion

Comment

• a bit of info:

The Associated Press: Quake hits central Chile; no reports of deaths

SANTIAGO, Chile (AP) — A magnitude-7.1 earthquake struck central Chile Sunday night, the strongest and longest that many people said they had felt since a huge quake devastated the area two years ago. Some people were injured by falling ceiling material, but there were no reports of major damage or deaths due to quake-related accidents.
                  see post: http://www.energeticforum.com/185714-post1304.html

-------------------------------------------

It's a twice in a lifetime moment: the transit of Venus across the Sun | Science | The Observer

It's a twice in a lifetime moment: the transit of Venus across the Sun

On 6 June (06 / 06 / 12 = HM 6 / HM 6 / HM 3 = HM 6 ) , an event that takes place only four times every two centuries will enthral the world's astronomers, as it has ever since the 1600s – but now it can provide priceless data in the hunt for habitable planets in deep space

---------------------------

Evidence is piling up for water flowing on the surface Mars

Evidence is piling up for water flowing on the surface Mars

Last August, NASA's HiRISE orbiter spotted strange streaks on the Martian surface that most likely were the result of flowing water on the planet's surface. Now, eight months later, scientists still haven't come up with any better explanations.

That's important because of the old scientific maxim that "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." The existence of water flowing on Mars is just about as extraordinary a claim as one could make about the Red Planet - only proof of life on Mars would be a significantly bigger deal. And while we probably can't consider this 100% confirmed until we get a lander down on the planet to check out just what's causing the streaks in these craters, we can still examine all other competing explanations to see if any of those work better.

So far, salty brines and liquid water really do seem like the best way to account for what the researchers have dubbed recurring slope lineae, or RSL. As Scientific American reports, they have discovered these RSL now on about two dozen different slopes, and so far nobody has been able to come up with a plausible explanation for all these slopes that doesn't somehow involve the presence of liquid water. As University of Arizona researcher Alfred McEwen puts it, "No one has come up with alternative models that they believe. Nor have we."

As Previously discussed Fractal and Water come Hand in Hand

-----------------------------------

New research provokes more questions about the origin of the moon

(PhysOrg.com) -- It’s beguiled watchers since before records were kept, and today still, it fills poets with pensive musings, and scientists with enchanting questions. Where did the moon come from, and how did it get there? The prevailing view is that a planet named Theia entered out solar system and banged into our planet with sufficient force to push some of the molten material from our planet into orbit. Over time, that material coalesced to form the moon. Now, new research from geophysical scientist Junjun Zhang and colleagues, suggests that such thinking might be wrong. In their paper published in Nature Geoscience, they find that in comparing titanium isotopes from both the moon and the Earth, that the match is too close to support the theory that the moon could have been made partly of material from another planet.
                  Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-26-2012, 01:52 PM.

Comment

• as most Alchemist reveal to us the Secret ... know thy Self

Today , feeling very Jittery .....

jittery - definition of jittery by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

a good Time as any to pdf print

Comment

• Linking Patterns to add to our Discussion

from the doc:

and a flag and the area linked to Atlantis / UFO we discussed previously:

and:

Let's not forget the Origins of one of the US 's President
                      Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-26-2012, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• If you have watched the previous doc and considering our discussion the following was posted on ATS:

quite an interesting Pattern

see also : http://www.energeticforum.com/184506-post1218.html

Interplanetary ships, invisible to the human eye, are coming right now to the earth. These beings, invisible to the human eye, have always coexisted in our planet, and they dwell in temples and convents because they are mystics and they tray to impose the faith. (year 1939)
                        BENJAMIN SOLARI PARRAVICINI
                        Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-26-2012, 05:11 PM.

Comment

• some more info:

Before It's News

The Knights Templar and Cannabis

alchemical information about cannabis use was reintroduced into Europe after the Dark Ages, when the Knights Templar, founded by Hugh de Payns (“of the Pagans”) around the beginning of the twelfth century, became involved in a trade of goods and knowledge with the hashish ingesting Isma’ilis. This knowledge was passed on from Eastern adepts and handed down esoterically through the medieval alchemists, Rosicrucians[1] and later on to the most influential occultists of the late nineteenth and early twentieth century.
                          Modern Freemasonry is also said to have been derived from ancient Templar knowledge, which in turn came from earlier Arabic sources. “Sufi ism,” said Sir Richard Burton, was “the Eastern parent of Freemasonry.” However, the modern day Freemasons, the religion of the Businessman and Banker,[2] for the most part are practicing empty rituals the meaning of which has been long forgotten. But some mystic Masons like Gerard de Nerval, one of the members of the famous Le Club Des Haschischins, were well aware of this Arabic origin for modern Freemasonry. Nerval commented on it in one of his books, much to the horror of many Masons of the time. Nerval published a 700 page memoir, Voyage en Orient, and released information considered sacred by Masons concerning the Master Builder Hiram, which is a pivotal part of their secret rituals. As the authors of The Temple and the Lodge commented:

Idries Shaw, the Grand Sheik of the Sufi s and historian of their faith, commented on the connection between the Templars and the Sufis:
                          That the Templars were thinking in terms of the Sufi , and not the Solomonic, Temple in Jerusalem, and its building, is strongly suggested by one important fact. “Temple” churches which they erected, such as one in London, were modeled upon the Temple as found by the Crusaders, not upon any earlier building. This Temple was none other than the octagonal Dome of the Rock, built in the seventh century on a Sufi mathematical design, and restored in 913. The Sufi legend of the building of the Temple accords with the alleged Masonic version. As an example we may note that the “Solomon” of the Sufi Builders is not King Solomon but the Sufi “King” Maaruf Karkhi (died 815), disciple of David (Daud of Tai, died 781) and hence by extension considered the son of David, and referenced cryptically as Solomon — who was the son of David. The Great murder commemorated by the Sufi Builders is not that of the person (Hiram) supposed by the Masonic tradition to have been killed. The martyr of the Sufi Builders is Mansur el-Hallaj (858-922), juridically murdered because of the Sufi secret, which he spoke in a manner which could not be understood, and thus was dismembered as a heretic.’ — Idries Shaw, The Sufis
                          Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-26-2012, 06:21 PM.

Comment

• an interesting excerpt from the previous article which ties in with some of Maimonide writings

The Templars had acquired a great deal of wealth, a fleet of ships and a strong army of warriors who fought by a creed of never retreating unless the odds were more than three to one. Some began to feel threatened by the wealth and power the Order had attained. In a joint effort orchestrated by King Philip (who had been rejected membership into the sect) and Pope Clement V, the Templars were accused of heresy. Among the many criminal accusations against the Templars were mocking the cross, sodomy[5] and worshiping a mysterious idol in the form of a head. The Templars were also accused of tying a sacred cord around their waist, which was said to have been consecrated by pressing it against the mysterious head.
                            change worshiping head with "radio reception"

Jimmy Guieu - OVNI. ET. La Verite Cachee - Terre Ta Civili…[/QUOTE]

Let us See what Maimonides had to say about these Talking Figures, in the twelfth century, in his Ethical Writings:
                            "The worshipers of the teraphim claimed that when the clarity of the stars
                            spread out on the statue,They saw as been in relations with the Celestial Intelligences that were using the object as an instrument. Thus the teraphim taught the Hebrew people a lot of useful art and science
                            the author's comment:
                            Note that the gold teraphim were consecrated [actually "Tuned" so as "terrestrial" subspace, ie to instantaneous propagation 36] especially in a star or a planet determined.
                            now you understand why some of maimonide's books disappeared and why Gold is found close to Spiritual Gold close to mountains and Large Water Bodies Principle of Correspondence

more on Maimonide
                            here: http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post178824

Comment

• Here is a thought for you .... as you may have seen in the doc .... many modern marvels are linked / copycats of the sacred Egyptian sites also found in the Three Monotheist religions

following the Principle of Correspondence and based on the Kaliyuga Cycle

Kali Yuga began at midnight (00:00) on 18 February 3102 BCE HM 6 [1]
                              What if the Pyramids were also a copy cat of an older Monument found in another place (let's say Pyrenee )

just a reminder:

BBC News - Egyptian pyramids found by infra-red satellite images

Seventeen lost pyramids are among the buildings identified in a new satellite survey of Egypt.

More than 1,000 tombs and 3,000 ancient settlements were also revealed by looking at infra-red images which show up underground buildings
                              .... i wonder what they found while scanning the Sahara Desert
                              Last edited by MonsieurM; 03-26-2012, 07:42 PM.

Comment

• something was found near the Pyrénées Mountains

Gates of Atlantis near Rennes le Chateau France - YouTube

The local French people near Rennes le Chateau referred to this area as the Gates of Atlantis. It is often associated with the famous Poussin painting 'The Shepherds of Arcadia' as being the backdrop landscape. The whole area looks incredibly odd from satellite imagery as seen here via Google Earth:
                                France- 'Step of the Rock', Pas de la Roque, near Rennes le Chateau

Gates of Atlantis / Avalon

Etymology

Geoffrey of Monmouth called it in Latin Insula Avallonis in the Historia. In the later Vita Merlini he called it Insula Pomorum the "isle of apples". The name is generally considered to be of Welsh origin (though an Old Cornish or Old Breton origin is also possible), derived from Old Welsh abal, "apple", or aball, "apple tree" (in later Middle Welsh spelled aval, avall; now Modern Welsh afal, afall).[1][2][3][4] In Breton, apple is spelled "aval"/ "avaloù" in plural. It is also possible that the tradition of an "apple" island among the British was influenced by Irish legends concerning the otherworld island home of Manannán mac Lir and Lugh, Emain Ablach (also the Old Irish poetic name for the Isle of Man),[1] where Ablach means "Having Apple Trees"[5] – derived from Old Irish aball ("apple")—and is similar to the Middle Welsh name Afallach, which was used to replace the name Avalon in medieval Welsh translations of French and Latin Arthurian tales). All are etymologically related to the Gaulish root *aballo- (as found in the place name Aballo/Aballone, now Avallon in Burgundy) and are derived from a Common Celtic *abal- "apple", which is related at the Proto-Indo-European level to English apple, Russian jabloko, Latvian abele, et al.[6

side note : a while back i did mention that my comic book (which is on hold for now )
                                has many parallels to this research (wrote it before this discussion )

the Name AARK means ROOTS in Arabic ... not only that but the hero was a member of the Haschischins ...just a bit weird for synchronicity

ps I intended it to have 12 Chapters

Comment

Working...
                                X