No announcement yet.

The Golden Tractate of Hermes Trismegistus applied to electromagnetism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• on a side note : there are many ways to extract water ... you have atmospheric water extractors .... those need a lot of energy .... but if we could find a way to make " free energy" or power the device with a "unity" devise ..... your water problem among many other problems will be solved .... i know easier said than done ..... for now
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• So much to see

Just wanted to say Thank you for your incredible posts. So many of my own areas of interest. I'm still trying to piece everything together to discover the nature of our Universe & I have lots to learn. Your technical details are above & beyond me at the moment but I still like to soak them in a little and perhaps in time they will become clearer. I hope to be able to add to your discussions but it will no doubt just be a token as I am electrosensitive and not much energy to spare. I'm trying to figure out what is happening to me with this condition, how to help this condition through looking at physics & energy & whether sacred geometry, crystals etc. can help the energy system & in that, learning as much as I can.
      All the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stellar3 View Post
        Just wanted to say Thank you for your incredible posts. So many of my own areas of interest. I'm still trying to piece everything together to discover the nature of our Universe & I have lots to learn. Your technical details are above & beyond me at the moment but I still like to soak them in a little and perhaps in time they will become clearer. I hope to be able to add to your discussions but it will no doubt just be a token as I am electrosensitive and not much energy to spare. I'm trying to figure out what is happening to me with this condition, how to help this condition through looking at physics & energy & whether sacred geometry, crystals etc. can help the energy system & in that, learning as much as I can.
        All the best.
        Great to read you Stellar3 and Welcome amongst the" Blue Men ( men here includes both gender ) "

feel free to doubt any post and ask any question .... and bring some of your wisdom along

as all truth is but half truth
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-30-2012, 11:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stellar3 View Post
          as I am electrosensitive and not much energy to spare. I'm trying to figure out what is happening to me with this condition, how to help this condition through looking at physics & energy & whether sacred geometry, crystals etc. can help the energy system & in that, learning as much as I can.
          All the best.
          the following is from a great Master :

from: http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...ntenna-82.html

Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa: Of Occult Philosophy, Book I (part 1)

Chap. xii. How it is that particular Vertues are infused into particular Individuals, even of the same Species.

There are also in many Individuals, or particular things, peculiar gifts, as wonderfull, as in the species, and these also are from the figure, and situation of Celestiall Stars
          For every Individuall, when it begins to be under a determined Horoscope, and Celestiall Constellation, Contracts together with its essence a certain wonderfull vertue both of doing, and suffering something that is remarkable, even besides that which it receives from its species, and this it doth partly by the influence of the Heaven, and partly through that obedientialness of the matter of things to be generated, to the Soul of the World, which obedientialness indeed is such as that of our bodies to our souls.

The Eagles-Journey of the Sorcerer ( Long Version) - YouTube ..... welcome to your Journey

Comment

• An extended version for reference... (wasn't satisfied with the two missing columns )

Last edited by llynch; 07-01-2012, 12:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by llynch View Post
              An extended version for reference... (wasn't satisfied with the two missing columns )

three letters : WOW : definitely asymmetric

so many combinations forming in the mind ...Llynch you gave my Brain Monkey a great area to play with

-------------------

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-01-2012, 12:28 AM.

Comment

• first think i will do is find the figures that do not repeat ... and interpret them ... or find all the 369 combinations within the table

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:

to be continued .....
                Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-01-2012, 12:45 AM.

Comment

• M.,

If you run windows and can download 'Processing' from Processing.org you will be able to generate patterns by column/row.

The taper of the primary patterns do stand out. They do not land on O either. One more to make it three... the top side shows outward propagation the bottom shows outward attenuation. Interesting.

Here is the processing code that will draw the patterns:
                  just change the value of 'int d =10; and int n = 15;' to the pattern you want to see.

void setup()
                  {
                  size(400, 400, P2D);
                  smooth();
                  noStroke();
                  colorMode(HSB);
                  frameRate(30);
                  background(0);
                  }

int d = 10;
                  int n = 15;
                  float theta = 0;
                  float speed = 0.03;
                  int radius = 10;

void draw()
                  {
                  int halfWidth = width/2;
                  int halfHeight = height/2;

float k = (float)n/(float)d;
                  float r = cos( k * theta );
                  float x = r * cos(theta) * halfWidth/2;
                  float y = r * sin(theta) * halfWidth/2;

float h = lerp(0, 255, (frameCount % 600) / 600.0f);
                  fill(h, 200, 200, 64);
                  ellipse(x+halfWidth, y+halfHeight, radius, radius);

theta += speed;
                  }

void keyPressed()
                  {
                  if(key == 'd')
                  {
                  d++;
                  if( d>19) d-=19;
                  background(0);
                  }
                  else if( key == 'n' )
                  {
                  n++;
                  if( n>19 ) n-=19;
                  background(0);
                  }
                  else if( key == CODED)
                  {
                  if( keyCode == UP )
                  {
                  speed += 0.01;
                  if( speed>0.5 ) speed = 0.5;
                  }
                  else if( keyCode == DOWN )
                  {
                  speed -= 0.01;
                  if( speed<0.01 ) speed = 0.01;
                  }
                  }
                  }
                  I modified the code to accept n/d values for a 19 x 19 grid. Just paste it in Processing and click the play button.

An online example and where the above code was obtained:

Rose- OpenProcessing
                  Last edited by llynch; 07-01-2012, 01:48 AM.

Comment

• Thank you Llynch for the incredible work you put in this discussion and others

I use Linux ... used to have xp .... but switched to fedora 16

I will have to get back to this table .... still trying to figure out where to start from .... letting the flow carry me

so many pattern ( fractal )

Comment

• was playing Ravel's Bolero when a thought occurred to me :

can't we associate the cymatic table with the Book of Genesis ( Genesis, from The holy Bible, King James version )

two fractal constructs should resonate together quite well sacred knowledge of vibration and the power of human emotions - YouTube

there are 50 chapters : but we can still play guitar with 19 chapters

Header
                      Chapter 1 Genesis 1

1: In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
                      2: And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
                      3: And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
                      4: And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
                      5: And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
                      6: And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
                      7: And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
                      8: And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
                      9: And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
                      10: And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.
                      11: And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
                      12: And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
                      13: And the evening and the morning were the third day.
                      14: And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
                      15: And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
                      16: And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
                      17: And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
                      18: And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.
                      19: And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.
                      20: And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.
                      21: And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
                      22: And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.
                      23: And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.
                      24: And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
                      25: And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
                      26: And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
                      27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
                      28: And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
                      29: And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
                      30: And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
                      31: And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-01-2012, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• M.,

Processing is also available for linux:

Download \ Processing.org

it may be in the package repository for the linux distro you use.

In reference to making energy or creating the conditions for its extraction:

Three things mental puzzle pieces clicked in place in relation to how I see the solar system being created.

1) The crop circle with 8 circles you presented to me.
                        2) Keelys spheres
                        3) The Pendulum pattern grid

Further description(related to how see the creation of the solar system):

1) The crop circle with 8 circles

The inner and outer circle represent the boundary of a change of scale. Or could be seen as Event Horizons. These are also Keelys spheres.

2) Keelys spheres

The sphere itself (in this example/scale) represents the field around the Sun that encompasses the planets (actually an oval shape).

Keely 'injected' a vibration or a 'chord'(musically more than one harmonious vibrations) into the sphere.

When a vibration encounters/interacts with itself or another vibration 'a different vibration is created' in addition to the original two. Note the composition of the sphere itself is of vibrations as any element has a fundamental frequency.

The key point to the vibration is that if a vibration entered into a contained sphere it will continually be generating vibrations of what I believe to be shorter and shorter wavelengths.

Which in turn will begin to set up harmonic bands around the point of injection.

3) The Pendulum pattern grid

Provides snapshots through time as the injected vibration(pendulum pattern) increases the complexity of the pattern through the interaction between wall of the sphere as well as the newly created vibrations from that interaction. A fractal propagation of increasing complexity.

With that being said. If the goal is to obtain a useable form of energy the following environment would need to be built/created.

1) Containment and Extraction
                        a - the inner and outer circle of the cropcircle
                        b - in Bedini's motors this is the coil core material

2) Injection of a vibration
                        a - in Bedini's motors this is the coil, transistor and 'run' battery that charges the coil which inserts the vibration into the core

3) Extraction of vibrations
                        a- in Bedini's motors this is the coil, transistor and 'charge' battery that extracts the complex vibrations from the core

The process:
                        A: attach vibration injection apparatus
                        B: inject vibration
                        C: detach injection apparatus
                        D: allow time for vibrations to increase in complexity (Leedskalins Perpetual Motion Holder, Bedini ssg magnets influencing the core material vibration complexity)
                        E: attach vibrations extraction apparatus
                        F: extract vibrations
                        G: detach vibrations extraction apparatus

Variables:
                        a - containment size and construction materials in relation harmonics and the elements that it is made of
                        b - the vibration/s that are injected and their strength (restricted by variable 'a')
                        c - what the extracted vibrations will be applied to (restricted by variables 'a' and 'b')

The above is how I see all the differing methods of energy production being based on the principles of vibration. There are many ways to influence an increase in vibratory complexity and density. The various ways are dependent on the end use and the materials used. End use does define in a sympathetic way what size and materials should be used, which in turn sympathetically defines the types of vibrations and strength that can be injected. And the whole defines what external influences can be applied to increase vibrational complexity and density.

Hope that didn't cause any mental distraction from what you are currently contemplating.
                        Last edited by llynch; 07-01-2012, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by llynch View Post
                          M.,

Processing is also available for linux:

Download \ Processing.org

it may be in the package repository for the linux distro you use.

In reference to making energy or creating the conditions for its extraction:

Hope that didn't cause any mental distraction from what you are currently contemplating.
                          Not at all .... to the contrary ... your thoughts enlighten this discussion in various ways ... All is Analogy ...

if i may sum up what you just wrote :

Coherence at All Levels and Dimensions ... each solid element used should be considered in a way as a Wave / frequency ... that will interact with the introduced wave .... and thus affect the symphony you want to create

BOLERO-RAVEL - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-01-2012, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• I think you might find these related to your last posts

Want bigger plants? Get to the root of the matter

Plant scientists have imaged and analyzed, for the first time, how a potted plant's roots are arranged in the soil as the plant develops. In this study, to be presented at the Society for Experimental Biology meeting on 30th June, the team has also found that doubling plant pot size makes plants grow over 40% larger.

----------------------

you got to love science ...... colloids were known to Alchemist used in the Rose Windows of Cathedrals

A Colloidal Display: membrane screen that combines transparency, BRDF and 3D volume - YouTube!

Yoichi Ochiai, Alexis Oyama and Keisuke Toyoshima, A Colloidal Display: membrane screen that combines transparency, BRDF and 3D volume, ACM SIGGRAPH 2012 Emerging Technologies, Poster, Talks (in publish)

The Colloidal Display proposes an innovative solution which transforms a soap film into the world's thinnest screen. This screen's transparency, texture, and shape can be controlled dynamically by using ultrasonic sound waves. The screen's unique material, which allows objects to pass through, promotes new ways of interaction.

It is a common knowledge that the surface of soap bubble is a micro membrane. It allows light to pass through and displays the color on its structure. We developed an ultra thin and flexible BRDF screen using the mixture of two colloidal liquids. There have been several researches on dynamic BRDF display[1] in the past. However, our work is different in several points. Our membrane screen can be controlled using ultrasonic vibrations. Membrane can change its transparency and surface states depending on the scales of ultrasonic waves. Based on these facts, we developed several ap- plications of the membranes such as 3D volume screen.
                            The combination of the ultrasonic waves and ultra thin membranes makes more realistic, distinctive, and vivid imageries on screen. This system contributes to open up a new path for display engineering with sharp imageries, transparency, BRDF and flexibility.

Yoichi Ochiai, Alexis Oyama, Keisuke Toyoshima
                            A Colloidal Display: membrane screen that combines transparency, BRDF and 3D volume

Comment

• well well ... history loves to repeat itself ..... on a smaller scale

Nanoscientists suggest use of vacuums to overcome limits of conventional silicon-based semiconductor electronics

With the advent of semiconductor transistors—invented in 1947 as a replacement for bulky and inefficient vacuum tubes—has come the consistent demand for faster, more energy-efficient technologies. To fill this need, researchers at the University of Pittsburgh are proposing a new spin on an old method: a switch from the use of silicon electronics back to vacuums as a medium for electron transport—exhibiting a significant paradigm shift in electronics. Their findings were published online in Nature Nanotechnology July 1.

Comment

• can't we associate the cymatic table with the Book of Genesis ( Genesis, from The holy Bible, King James version )
                                It is possible as all things are... replacing names of people and places with todays terms for the process(cycle/sine) being described and the events that are noted which occur repeated regular intervals.

Actually gave it a go a couple of times using the galactic scale as my canvas... it gets complex quite quickly (this was before I knew of the scale boundary markers). The solar system scale we have many more terms for. At the planet scale we have an extreme amount of words.

This quote sums it up pretty good. There is also Veda reference (escapes me which it is in) that does not jump from 3 to a thousand. It does have a grand jump though. There is always that point of dramatic increase when using words though. Maybe the cellular development of a child in womb would show it visually better?

From the Tao Te Ching:
                                The Tao begot one.
                                One begot two.
                                Two begot three.
                                And three begot the ten thousand
                                things.
                                thebigview.com - Download Section

The Shrodinger Equation image from Bedini's Gabriel Kron page shows this distributed increase in complexity.

Image from: Welcome to John Bedini

Note that it uses '3' individual variables.

Comment

Working...
                                X