No announcement yet.

The Golden Tractate of Hermes Trismegistus applied to electromagnetism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To carry out this invention I employ a motor embodying the principle of construction of a motor described and claimed in an application filed by me January 8, 1889, No. 295,745, to the extent that both the armature and field receive their magnetism from a single energizing-coil or a plurality of coils acting as one.

Tesla Patent 424,036 - Electro-Magnetic Motor

+

In accordance with the invention, provision is made for enveloping the patient in a high potential and, in certain instances, a high frequency electric field, and for applying to the patient, while so enveloped in the electric field, radiations and emanations having therapeutic value.

Thomas H. Moray: Transmutation of Low Grade Ores by High Energy Bombardment
    +

Wesley Gary's Magnetic Motor

In order to secure this reversal or loss of polarity in the armature without having it actually touch the magnet it has been hitherto considered necessary that the armature should be carried into and out of the magnetic field or field of attraction of the magnet; or else from the field of one pole into that of the other. This operation required the movement of the armature a long distance, necessitating the expenditure of a large amount of power, limited the frequency of the polar changes, and precluded the full utilization of the magnetic influence.

My invention derives its value mainly from the fact that I do not carry the armature out of the magnetic field, but operate it wholly therein, and secure by a very slight movement the same or better results than those secured in existing machines.

continuing :

Magnetism - Howard Johnson - Roy Davis and Rawls - Bloch Wall - Magnetic Vortex - YouTube

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domain_wall_(magnetism)

Magnetism[edit]

In magnetism, a domain wall is an interface separating magnetic domains. It is a transition between different magnetic moments and usually undergoes an angular displacement of 90° or 180°. Domain wall is a gradual reorientation of individual moments across a finite distance. The domain wall thickness depends on the anisotropy of the material, but on average spans across around 100–150 atoms.

The energy of a domain wall is simply the difference between the magnetic moments before and after the domain wall was created. This value is usually expressed as energy per unit wall area.

The width of the domain wall varies due to the two opposing energies that create it: the magnetocrystalline anisotropy energy and the exchange energy (), both of which tend to be as low as possible so as to be in a more favorable energetic state. The anisotropy energy is lowest when the individual magnetic moments are aligned with the crystal lattice axes thus reducing the width of the domain wall. Conversely, the exchange energy is reduced when the magnetic moments are aligned parallel to each other and thus makes the wall thicker, due to the repulsion between them (where anti-parallel alignment would bring them closer, working to reduce the wall thickness). In the end an equilibrium is reached between the two and the domain wall's width is set as such.

from : http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...iguera-22.html

Originally posted by Michelinho View Post

The gap between the coils.

As an example, my partner in our common research did buy a somewhat expensive Gaussmeter, and as a proud new owner of one, started to play around with magnets and coils. Taking measures left and right, up and down, in and out, noting the results he was seing in his little black book. One of his experiment was with air gap in opposing magnetic fields. With a specific air gap he saw, noted and replicated many times the same experiment and showing for an opposing magnetic field of 200 Gauss to another magnetic field of the same strenght (200 Gauss) not 400 Gauss but 800 Gauss resulted. I tend to believe what he says because of his rigourous application of the scientific protocol. One thing is that I am sure it is wider than his probe thickness(~1mm). Hope this may help.

Michel
    ... Anisotropy .... here is a word quite fond of

Magnetocrystalline anisotropy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Practical relevance[edit]

Magnetocrystalline anisotropy has a great influence on industrial uses of ferromagnetic materials. Materials with high magnetic anisotropy usually have high coercivity; that is they are hard to demagnetize. These are called "hard" ferromagnetic materials, and are used to make permanent magnets. For example, the high anisotropy of rare earth metals is mainly responsible for the strength of rare earth magnets. During manufacture of magnets, a powerful magnetic field aligns the microcrystalline grains of the metal so their "easy" axes of magnetization all point in the same direction, freezing a strong magnetic field into the material.

On the other hand, materials with low magnetic anisotropy usually have low coercivity, their magnetization is easy to change. These are called "soft" ferromagnets, and are used to make magnetic cores for transformers and inductors. The small energy required to turn the direction of magnetization minimizes core losses, energy dissipated in the transformer core when the alternating current changes direction.
    Soft iron[edit]

"Soft" (annealed) iron is used in magnetic assemblies, electromagnets and in some electric motors; and it can create a concentrated field that is as much as 50,000 times more intense than an air core.[2]

Iron is desirable to make magnetic cores, as it can withstand high levels of magnetic field without saturating (up to 2.16 teslas at ambient temperature.[3])

It is also used because, unlike "hard" iron, it does not remain magnetised when the field is removed, which is often important in applications where the magnetic field is required to be repeatedly switched.

Unfortunately, due to the electrical conductivity of the metal, at AC frequencies a bulk block or rod of soft iron can often suffer from large eddy currents circulating within it that waste energy and cause undesirable heating of the iron.

Magnetic core - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-17-2013, 10:49 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
      +

Tesla Patent 514,168 - Means for Generating Electric Currents

Be it known that I, NIKOLA TESLA, a citizen of the United States, residing at New York, in the county and State of New York, have invented certain new and useful Improvements in Means for Generating Electric Currents, of which the following is a specification, reference being had to the drawings accompanying and forming a part of the same.
      The invention, subject of my present application, is an improvement applicable more especially to the method or system of generating and utilizing electrical energy, heretofore discovered by me, and more fully set forth in Letters Patent No. 454,622, of June 23, 1891, and No. 462,418, of November 3, 1891, and which involves the maintenance of an intermittent or oscillatory discharge of a condenser or circuit of suitable capacity into a working circuit containing translating devices. In systems of this character when the high frequency of the currents employed is due to the action of a disruptive or intermittent discharge across an air gap or break at some point of the circuit, I have found it to be of advantage not only to break up or destroy the least tendency to continuity of the arc or discharge, but also to control the period of the re-establishment of the same, and from investigations made by me with this object in view I have found that greatly improved results are secured by causing the discharge to take place in and through an insulating liquid, such as oil, and instead of allowing the terminal points of the break to remain at a uniform distance from each other, to vary such distance by bringing them periodically in actual contact or sufficiently near to establish the discharge and then separating them, or what is the equivalent of this, throwing in and out of the gap or break a conducting bridge at predetermined intervals. To obtain the best results, moreover, I find it essential to maintain at the point of discharge a flow of the insulating medium, or, in general, such a circulation of the same as will constantly operate to cut off or brake up the discharge as fast as it is established. The accomplishment of this latter result involves the employment of some mechanism for maintaining the flow or circulation of the insulating medium past the points of discharge, and I take advantage of the presence of such mechanism to accomplish a further and beneficial result which is the maintenance of a flow or circulation of the insulating liquid in which I immerse the converter coils used for raising the potential of the current, and also the condenser plates when such are required and used. By this means the insulating liquid surrounding the said coils and plates may be prevented from heating, either by its circulation alone or by the application to it while in motion of a cooling medium, and its requisite qualities preserved for an in definite time.
      +

Tesla Patent 685,012 - Means for Increasing the Intensity of Electrical Oscillations

The best and most convenient manner of carrying out the invention of which I am now aware is to surround the freely-vibrating circuit or conductor, which is to be maintained at a low temperature, with a suitable cooling medium, which may be any kind of freezing mixture or agent, such as liquid air, and in order to derive the fullest benefit from the improvement the circuit should be primarily constructed so as to have the greatest possible self-induction and the smallest practicable resistance, and other rules of construction which are now recognized should be observed. For example, when in a system of transmission of energy for any purpose through the natural media the transmitting and receiving conductors are connected to earth and to an insulated terminal, respectively, the lengths of these conductors should be one-quarter of the wave length of the disturbance propagated through them.
      The drawing illustrates in perspective two devices, either of which may be the transmitter, while the other is the receiver. In each there is a coil of few turns and low resistance, (designated in one by A and in the other by A'.) The former coil, supposed to be forming part of the transmitter, is to be connected with a suitable source of current, while the latter is to be included in circuit with a receiving device. In inductive relation to said coils in each instrument is a flat spirally-wound coil B or B', one terminal of which is shown as connected to a ground-plate C, while the other, leading from the center, is adapted to be connected to an insulated terminal, which is generally maintained at an elevation in the air. The coils B B' are placed in insulating-receptacles D, which contain the freezing agent and around which the coils A and A' are wound.
      Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-18-2013, 12:39 AM.

Comment

• =

ANISOTROPY

-----------

also

It is well known that oils possess insulating properties, and it has been a common practice to interpose a body of oil between two conductors for purposes of insulation; but I have discovered peculiar properties in oils which render them very valuable in this particular form of device, their employment in which has never heretofore and, so far as I am aware, been regarded as necessary or even desirable.
        Tesla Patent 464,667 - Electrical Condenser

Most generally I employed receiving circuits
        in the form of loops, including condensers, because the discharges of my high-tension transmitter
        ionized the air in the hall so that even a very small aerial would draw electricity from the
        surrounding atmosphere for hours

My Inventions by Nikola Tesla Autobiography YouTube - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-18-2013, 01:12 AM.

Comment

• Electrostatic Motor --- Running on a capacitor - YouTube

from: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...capacitor.html

btw how many Capacitors / Condensers do you see in Tesla's Set up ....

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-18-2013, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• based on the previous posts :

what do you think Tesla did (among many many other things )

What is the principle of capacitor?

A device used to store huge amount of electric charge in a small room is called capacitor.
            +

in the form of loops, including condensers
            , because the discharges of my high-tension transmitter
            ionized the air in the hall ( which is encircled by an oscillatory circuit ... most probably )
            so that even a very small aerial would draw electricity from the

The loop form of receiver was not sensitive to such a disturbance
            and it is curious to note that it is becoming popular at this late date. In reality it collects much less
            energy than the aerials or a long grounded wire,

Tesla’s Egg of Columbus from Electrical Experimenter, March, 1919

The coil resting on three legs and observed in the immediate foreground is the primary of a Resonant Tesla transformer which collected energy from an oscillatory circuit encircling the laboratory, no matter in what position the transformer was placed

image from: Tesla Patent 685,012 - Means for Increasing the Intensity of Electrical Oscillations

---------------

What is the principle of capacitor?

A device used to store huge amount of electric charge in a small room is called capacitor.

collected energy from an oscillatory circuit encircling the laboratory
            note how the wires are placed
            Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-18-2013, 10:57 PM.

Comment

• I think you guys might appreciate this :

Chaotic physics in ferroelectrics hints at brain-like computing

Unexpected behavior in ferroelectric materials explored by researchers at the Department of Energy's Oak Ridge National Laboratory supports a new approach to information storage and processing.

Read more at:
              Ferroelectric materials are known for their ability to spontaneously switch polarization when an electric field is applied. Using a scanning probe microscope, the ORNL-led team took advantage of this property to draw areas of switched polarization called domains on the surface of a ferroelectric material. To the researchers' surprise, when written in dense arrays, the domains began forming complex and unpredictable patterns on the material's surface.

"When we reduced the distance between domains, we started to see things that should have been completely impossible," said ORNL's Anton Ievlev, the first author on the paper published in Nature Physics. "All of a sudden, when we tried to draw a domain, it wouldn't form, or it would form in an alternating pattern like a checkerboard. At first glance, it didn't make any sense. We thought that when a domain forms, it forms. It shouldn't be dependent on surrounding domains."

Read more at:

see post on domain here : http://www.energeticforum.com/243334-post3218.html

---------- on a side note :

Phenomena of Currents of High Frequency from The Electrical Engineer, April 8th, 1891

While not directly connected with the present controversy, I would here point out that there exists a popular error in regard to the properties of dielectric bodies. Many electricians frequently confound the theoretical dielectric of Maxwell with the dielectric bodies in use. They do not stop to think that the only perfect dielectric is ether, and that all other bodies, the existence of which is known to us, must be conductors, judging from their physical properties.
              Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-19-2013, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• It is well known that oils possess insulating properties, and it has been a common practice to interpose a body of oil between two conductors for purposes of insulation; but I have discovered peculiar properties in oils which render them very valuable in this particular form of device, their employment in which has never heretofore and, so far as I am aware, been regarded as necessary or even desirable.
                Tesla Patent 464,667 - Electrical Condenser

+

Thomas Townsend Brown: British Patent # 300,311 -- Gravitator

Molecular gravitators made of solid blocks of massive dielectric have given still greater efficiency
                Gravitator Action an Impulse ~

Let us take, for example, the case of a gravitator totally immersed in oil but suspended so as to act as a pendulum and swing along the line of its elements.

+

Leon Sprink - Antigravity - patents

Leon Sprink was a Russian engineer who operated a cement manufacturing plant in France circa 1950. He received several patents for a simple method to create a type of electric field that accelerates chemical reactions.

In one example given by Sprink, “One month after the setting in operation of the apparatus, the duration of the reaction, which normally is 24 hours, had fallen down to 3 hours and the saving in calories to be supplied for the reaction was 50%… The field also affects the states of matter such as solubility and crystallization, distillation, reduction of metallic ores, etc..."

In the simplest form of the invention, Sprink used a grounded container placed in an electrostatic field. More control and power was obtained with geometric arrays of positive electrodes mounted diagonally from grounded electrodes.

+

Dec. 27, 1957.

In nearly every experiment involving dielectrics and high voltage gradients, the shape of the field is a factor which must be considered.

A classical example is the force exhibited by a dielectric mass tending to draw it into a field (electric) if greater flux density. The force so developed is a function of the dielectric constant of the material. :
                Page 87

It is suggested that a kind of memory may be inherent in the dielectric materials under certain conditions, so that, in effect, they may remember the manner of recharging. It appears possible that such memory may persist as long as the charge is retained.

The same characteristic may be present in certain magnetic materials and in a fashion which may be homologous.

Now therefore, it would appear to be desirable to explore these possibilities.

In general, it is suggested that two new forms of memory may be possible:

(1) Dielectric or capacitor memory.
                (2) Magnetic or ferrite memory.

Thomas Townsend Brown: Scientific Notebooks, Vol. 1

By charging the capacitor at a variable rate as:

Domain progression. The electric orientation of dipoles proceeds at an irregular rate according to pattern prescribed by data feed. Upon reducing the electric field during subsequent discharge of capacitor, dipoles return to random (discharged) alignment progressively, according same or reversed pattern.
                If it is true that tribo-electric generation results from contact potential differences in dielectrics of differing dielectric constant ( ie a capacitor immersed in Oil ) and if it is true that the sliding motion or friction merely extends the effective surface of the dielectrics in contact and if it is true that the dielectric with greater K is always positive and the potential difference is related to the difference in dielectric constant, then it follows that a new type of generator is feasible

Thomas Townsend Brown: Scientific Notebooks, Vol 2.

The possibility of using liquid or gaseous (negative) dielectric should be considered. Such as CCl4, benzene, toluene or transformer oil. A liquid with low elec. resistivity should be considered in order not to limit the current output of the generator.

Both the BaTiO3 and the liquid should have as high electrical conductivity ( electrolyte ) as possible in order to conduct away the charges developed.
                Page 56

It will be seen from Figs 1 and 2 that the voltage profiles of dielectric blocks of different resistivity act upon ambient regions of charged oil (ions) to move the body of oil with respect to the dielectric blocks.

Hence, the thrust upon the dielectric blocks, and the oil in the opposite direction, arises from the electrostatic migration of positively-charged oil regions (we may even refer to them as ions)
                +

High Frequency Oscillators for Electro-therapeutic and Other Purposes * from The Electrical Engineer, November 17th, 1898

Another equally remarkable feature of high frequency impulses was found in the facility with which they are transmitted through condensers, moderate electromotive forces and very small capacities being required to enable currents of considerable volume to pass.
                Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-20-2013, 01:55 AM.

Comment

based on the previous posts :

note how the wires are placed
                  +

Thomas Townsend Brown: Scientific Notebooks, Vol 2

Page 93.

For the sake of explanation, let us consider a simple charged condenser (capacitor). If the dielectric constant (wrongly named because it may not be constant) changes, the voltage changes inversely. In other words, the terminal voltage of any capacitor (for a given charge) is inversely proportional to its K (the dielectric constant of its dielectric).

Hence, a section of wire is also a capacitor. The dielectric constant of a metal is theoretically considered to be very high. Any change in its K will affect the terminal voltage of the section. But a current must be flowing for the capacitance effect to be present.

By placing any of the above in an insulating fluid such as oil or carbon tetrachloride (more dense), the force may be increased. Fluid would move in the opposite direction.

Page 116.

In the case of a rotor having sectors of different conductivity, a net circular current (as in [3], previous page), could produce torque on the rotor as a whole. The reaction on an ambient mass (such as oil) or on metallic reactor plates would be in the opposite direction.
                  Tesla Patent 685,012 - Means for Increasing the Intensity of Electrical Oscillations
                  Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-20-2013, 02:07 AM.

Comment

• Compare these two inventions :

Tesla Has New Pointless Lightning Rod from The Electrical Experimenter, October, 1918 + Tesla Patent 1,266,175 - Lightning-Protector + Tesla Patent 685,957 - Apparatus for the Utilization of Radiant Energy + Tesla Patent 685,958 - Method of Utilizing of Radiant Energy

+

Tesla Patent 613,809 - Method of and Apparatus for Controlling Mechanism of Moving Vehicle or Vehicles

I may state that a contrivance may be used which has long been known and used as a lightning-arrester in connection with telephone-switch boards for operating annunciators and like devices, comprising a battery the poles of which are connected to two conducting-terminals separated by a minute thickness of dielectric. The electromotive force of the battery should be such as to strain the thin dielectric layer very nearly to the point of breaking down in order to increase the sensitiveness. When an electrical disturbance reaches a circuit so arranged and adjusted, additional strain is put upon the insulating-film , which gives way and allows the passage of a current which can be utilized to operate any form of circuit-controlling apparatus.
                    +

Tesla’s Egg of Columbus from Electrical Experimenter, March, 1919

The coil resting on three legs and observed in the immediate foreground is the primary of a Resonant Tesla transformer which collected energy from an oscillatory circuit encircling the laboratory, no matter in what position the transformer was placed
                    As to the part of my invention which involves the production of suitable waves or variations and the conveying of the same to a remote receiving apparatus capable of being operated or controlled by their influence, it may be carried out in various ways, which are at the present time more or less understood. For example, I may pass through a conducting-path, preferably enclosing a large area, a rapidly-varying current and by electromagnetic induction of the same affect a circuit carried by the moving body. In this case the action at a given distance will be the stronger the larger the area enclosed by the conductor and the greater the rate of change of the current.
                    in the form of loops, including condensers, because the discharges of my high-tension transmitter
                    ionized the air in the hall so that even a very small aerial would draw electricity from the

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-26-2013, 04:17 PM.

Comment

• That makes me also think of a PVC but in fluid form and oscillating on particular wavelengths to match those reaching the surface...

Thanks
                      V
                      'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

• Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
                        That makes me also think of a PVC but in fluid form and oscillating on particular wavelengths to match those reaching the surface...

Thanks
                        V
                        Good Reading you , blackchisel97

for myself .... it reminds me of :

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-27-2013, 12:46 AM.

Comment

check out :

Hermann Plauson: Conversion of Atmospheric Electricity (Articles & patents)

Meridian International Research - Atmospheric Electricity

Atmospheric Electricity Research
                          [ Excerpts ]

In the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, a large number of researchers investigated ways to extract electrical power from the Earth's ambient electric field.

The leader in this field was Dr Hermann Plauson who in the 1920s succeeded in generating significant quantities of electrical power comparable with modern solar photovoltaic systems of a similar scale...

The leader in this field before the Second World War appears to have been Dr Hermann Plauson. Dr Plauson was an Estonian citizen who lived in Hamburg and Switzerland. He carried out experiments in Finland with aerostats manufactured from magnesium-aluminium alloy, covered with electrolytically deposited needles. The needles were further doped with a radium compound to increase local ionisation of the air. (This was the era in which the hands of watches were hand painted with radium to make them luminous in the dark). Zinc amalgam patches were also painted onto the aerostats. Plauson obtained a power output of between 0.72kW and 3.4kW from one and two aerostats 300m above ground level. Dr Plauson filed patents in the USA, Great Britain and Germany in the 1920s. His book "Gewinnung und Verwertung der Atmosphärischen Elektrizität" is the most detailed known account of the technology.

Other atmospheric electricity researchers contemporary to Dr Plauson included Walter Pennock and MW Dewey in the USA, Andor Palencsar in Hungary and Dr Heinrich Rudolph in Germany. Hippolyte Charles Vion in Paris predated them all, putting forward proposals in the 1850s and 1860s.

Heinrich Rudolph made an interesting contribution to the design of the aerostat collectors. In 1898 he designed an elliptical aerostat made up of faceted surfaces to minimise the effect of wind. The design bears a strong resemblance to Northrop's 2003 UCARS unamnned helicopter UAV project. The design uses the Coanda Effect to help keep the aerostat on station and minimise wind effects.

In recent times, the only person who seems to have been active in this field is Dr Oleg Jefimenko. Dr Jefimenko carried out experiments on driving electrostatic motors from the Earth's electric field in the 1970s and has recently called for research into the neglected field of electrostatic motors to be renewed.
                          Plauson's Electrical Patents

GB157263
                          Process and Apparatus for Converting Static Atmospheric Electrical Energy into Dynamic Electrical Energy of any Suitable High Periodicity

British Patent # 299,735
                          Apparatus for Producing Rapidly Moving Electrons

CA226423
                          Electrode for Electrolytic Apparatuses
                          11-21-1922

Comment

• a repost from another thread :

rough translation ( by moi )

There was an interesting effect reported by L. and MT Sprink while working with their apparatus . Their Apparatus was located near a water Heater unit , during the Aurora Borealis , the Heater had its water brought to a boil, even though the automatic valve worked perfectly. The following day , L. Sprink Learned that several central heating units were damaged and that chimneys had "exploded" in the town where he lived .

During the 18th century, Aurora Borealis were frequent above France , etc ....

http://keychests.com/mods/filesaveas.php?id=1240

+

Article:The Electret Effect - PESWiki

Tesla observed that instantaneous applications of either direct or alternating current to lines often caused explosive effects. While these had obvious practical applications in improvement and safety, Tesla was seized by certain peculiar aspects of the phenomenon. He had observed these powerful blasts when knife-switches were quickly closed and opened in his Polyphase System. Switch terminals were often blasted to pieces when the speed of the switchman matched the current phase.

+

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...-aerial-3.html

Perreault Conversion Circuit

click here for an updated version

The electret effect is more important than you realize. Any ordinary antenna will collect charge, but without the electret effect, most of it is dissipated before it can be tapped. The electric field created by the electret effect not only attracts the charge from the air, but then it traps it in the conductor. This effect will also be produced even in a vacuum.
                            Virtually all insulated cable exhibits some degree of the electret effect, which the wire manufacturers consider undesirable. Treating the coax will increase the electret effect at least 10 times. Treatment cost is negligible. Obviously, the treatment process is the essential piece to receiving enough energy to be useful. Teflon tape can be dangled from a cable and wonderful results can be obtained. In a thunderstorm, using an ordinary 400-foot cable with Teflon tape has produced a continuous arc eight feet long. Essentially, what you have is a type of Van De Graff Generator. I have not witnessed this myself but this appears to be possible because a lightning discharge releases energy that has been estimated to be in the billion watt range.
                            +

GROUND PLATE IN DAMP GROUND .... just like after it rained

+

tate ambient power module

I have tested and found that the power output is greatly related to how large your capacitors are and how well grounded your antenna and circuit grounds are. A metal stake shoved in the ground provides a reasonable ground. But I found that it is much better to get the largest surface area of metal in contact with the ground as possible. I even tryed digging a hole and planting aluminium foil sheets in the ground. That worked quite well. At the moment I am using the earth of the house for the circuit earth and a metal fence for the antenna earth. This is working great.

Note that the ground of the circuit and the antenna gound have to be separate. They cannot be connected in any way other than physical earth.

+

Stubblefield

Later, Investigators entered his land area and found heavy wires leading from the roots of trees. To these wires were attached small arc lamps, hung in the trees. These were extinguished. They imagined the arc lamps to be the explanation of his hillside sunlight. Their hasty analysis proved problematic from stories which witnesses report. The warm and diffused sunlight which came from the ground itself ( maybe ionized ground )around his house was not localized in specific lamps. The light came from the ground, not from the trees as before... a "whole hillside that would blossom with light"... "lit up like daytime". These observations indicate that Stubblefield had managed indeed the direct conversion of earth energy to light and warmth. This would acceptable, were Mr. Stubblefield simply working on a newer form of drawing electricity from the ground to light small arc-lamps; a feat which he had accomplished earlier. But these kind persons could never find any evidence of arc-lighting or any other form of known lighting anywhere near the area. In their own words "the light seemed to come out from the ground itself".

a buried large Capacitor would create an "electrostatic Earth"

.... Tesla Patent 514,167 - Electrical Conductor

Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-04-2013, 12:02 AM.

Comment

• Car Ionizer, Car Ionizer Products, Car Ionizer Suppliers and Manufacturers at Alibaba.com

+

Robert A.Nelson: Hemp Husbandry ~ Electro-Culture (Ch 5)

Wet soil improves current flow. Electro-cultured plants require about 10% more water than control plants because the charged water is perspired more rapidly than under normal conditions. Positive results are always obtained except when ozone is formed by ionization. Negative aero-ions intensify cellular oxidation reduction processes, while the positives depress them.
                              .... see also : http://www.energeticforum.com/246730-post5139.html

Tourmaline & Negative ion | Negative Ion Specialist - Ion Trading (Japan)

ps: .... tourmaline

+

Antonio d'Angelo -- Inter-Atomic Ion Motor -- NY Times article & US Patent # 2021177

New York Times (Wednesday, March 7, 1928)

Priest Has Motor Run By 'Ion Energy'
                              Jesuit Inventor From Brazil Is Here To market Product, Now Undergoing Patent Tests ~ Not A Fuelless Machine ~ "Inter-Atomic" Force Increases Electric Battery power, He Says -- Discounts Hendershot Claims

An Italian Jesuit priest from Brazil announced here yesterday that he had invented a motor that makes use of "interatomic" energy to generate many times the power it receives originally from an electric battery. The motor is now at Washington, where it is undergoing the Patent Office investigation.

The priest is the Rev. Antonio d’Angelo, S.J., a stocky, earnest little man who combines missionary work in Brazil with tinkering in his own electrical laboratory. He speaks no English, but told of his machine through his brother, Biagio d’Angelo of 1475 LeLand Ave., the Bronx.

Father d’Angelo became interested in electricity 20 years ago when he was a student at a Jesuit seminary in Naples. A year and a half ago he was sent out by his Order to Brazil to carry on missionary work at Ribeirao Preto among the Italian emigrants. He had to get a special dispensation from Bishop Alberto Gonzales of Ribeirao Preto to visit the United States where, so his brother had written him, fortune comes more easily to the man with a money-saving device. He came here in November 1927, and has urged his Bishop to extend his leave of six months.

The missionary priest does not believe in the Hendershot "fuelless motor".

"I challenge anyone", he said yesterday, "to use the magnetic field of the earth for running a motor. The energy from that would be too small".

His motor, he said, could be used in the home to supply electric lighting cheaply, and even heating. He said that it could be used to run trains, airplanes and automobiles.

Father d’Angelo had a plan of his motor with him yesterday. He showed how it started to develop energy from an electric battery, and how this original impulse worked on the machine to generate many time its power through the "electricity produced by the inter-atomic energy of the ions".
                              +

Pavel Yablotchkov: Over-Unity Electrostatic Amplifier

The most interesting patent claim for over-unity by Pavel Yablotchkov is known as France patent # 120684 (11 October 1877), The System of Distribution and Amplification of Electrical Currents by Means of Atmospheric Electricity. The patent describes special capacitors connected in series with the load, to increase output current by means of ionization. Experiments were produced together with well-known physicists (such as Dr Maskar, Dr Varren-Delaru and others) and they confirmed 200% efficiency of the circuit. Let’s try to explain the method. Figure 1 is a schematic drawing from Yablotchkov’s patent. The Leyden jar is not a symmetrical capacitor, i.e., it is different in principle from a two-plate flat capacitor. The inner electrode of the jar should be connected to a high voltage source and in this case the changes of [ … missing text in original… ].

.... Kenny Wayne Shepherd - Was - YouTube ...
                              Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-16-2013, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X