The Golden Tractate of Hermes Trismegistus applied to electromagnetism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just gonna put this right here...

Three-dimensional Non-contact Manipulation by Opposed Ultrasound Phased Arrays - YouTube

Comment

• ( two batteries + two magnets attached for the central disc of the "gyroscope" ( poles of same polarity forced together ) and aluminum frame )

MAGNETIC VORTEX SPIN its against the LAW built by Magnetflip - YouTube

=

Homopolar motor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia +Homopolar generator - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia + Gyroscope - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia + Ion Wind Rotor - YouTube

Nikola Tesla was interested in the Faraday disc and conducted work with homopolar generators.[2]

Patent US406968 - And alfred s - Google Patents
      ..... Motor within a generator or Generator within Motor

A quote from "Tesla's New Monarch of Machines", New York Herald Tribune Oct.15 1911:

"My flying machine will have neither wings nor propellers. You might see it on the ground and you would never guess that it was a flying machine. Yet it will be able to move at will through the air in any direction with perfect safety, higher speeds than have yet been reached, regardless of weather and oblivious of “holes in the air�? or downward currents. It will ascend in such currents if desired. It can remain absolutely stationary in the air, even in a wind, for great length of time. Its lifting power will not depend upon any such delicate devices as the bird has to employ, but upon positive mechanical action."
      “You will get stability through gyroscopes?" I asked.
      “Through gyroscopic action of my engine, assisted by some devices I am not yet prepared to talk about", he replied.

see also Shape of : Mike Marsden Obeam
      Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-08-2014, 11:24 PM.
      Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Inventor(s): SERAFINO ORLANDO + (SERAFINO ORLANDO)
        Classification:- international: H05F7/00; H05F7/00- European: H05F7/00

Abstract -- Aerials and like radiating and receiving conductors. Energy in the form of electromagnetic waves, or electrostatic charges in the ether, is absorbed by or radiated from a network of metallic conductors utilized in combination with an impinging stream of Roentgen rays. The aerial network consists of a rhomboid of fine wires a supported by a central conductor b, which is earthed at m. A motor or other receiving apparatus is connected between the points d, e. Roentgen rays from a discharge tube c are stated to form an ionized beam of air which increases the absorption of energy by the network a. A magnet m deflects any electron emission away from the path of the rays.

According to my invnetion I find that when electromagnetic waves strike th region of the ionized air enveloping the network of conductors, produced by the x-rays projected into the network, the arrangement is fouind to be equivalent to a conductor of great height, but when the source of ionization is removed practically no absorption of energy takes place in the conductors.

The function of the ionisation being to increase the small superficial area of metal exposed for the purpose of absorbing electromagnetic energy by rendering the air surrounding the conductors conductive to the passage of electromagnetic energy from a source of X-rays or other rays capable of producing ionisaztion.

Serafino Orlando -- atmospheric electric generator

+

To carry out this invention I employ a motor embodying the principle of construction of a motor described and claimed in an application filed by me January 8, 1889, No. 295,745, to the extent that both the armature and field receive their magnetism from a single energizing-coil or a plurality of coils acting as one.

Tesla Patent 424,036 - Electro-Magnetic Motor

+

In accordance with the invention, provision is made for enveloping the patient in a high potential and, in certain instances, a high frequency electric field, and for applying to the patient, while so enveloped in the electric field, radiations and emanations having therapeutic value.

Thomas H. Moray: Transmutation of Low Grade Ores by High Energy Bombardment
        +

Wesley Gary's Magnetic Motor

In order to secure this reversal or loss of polarity in the armature without having it actually touch the magnet it has been hitherto considered necessary that the armature should be carried into and out of the magnetic field or field of attraction of the magnet; or else from the field of one pole into that of the other. This operation required the movement of the armature a long distance, necessitating the expenditure of a large amount of power, limited the frequency of the polar changes, and precluded the full utilization of the magnetic influence.

My invention derives its value mainly from the fact that I do not carry the armature out of the magnetic field, but operate it wholly therein, and secure by a very slight movement the same or better results than those secured in existing machines.
        ps:

Playing loud pop music boosts output of solar panels by 40% > National News > News | Click Green

+

Acoustical Ringing Generates Voltage - YouTube ( from: Quantum energy generator - Page 2 )

another equivalent effect you are familiar with :

Do magnets ever lose their magnetism?

Answer

Yes, it is possible for a permanent magnet to lose its magnetism. There are three common ways for this to occur:

1) Via heat: ferromagnet materials will lose their magnetism if heated above a point known as the Curie temperature. At this point, the energy being put into the magnet from the heat will permanently disrupt the magnetic domain structure of the material, turning it into a paramagnetic material [a similar effect occurs in materials called hard ferrites, which exhibit a form of magnetism called ferrimagnetism; the analogous temperature for these materials is known as the Neel point]. You would have to re-magnetize the magnet again, either in a solenoid or with another permanent magnet, in order to restore the magnetism. If you heat a magnet up a little bit, it will lose some of its magnetism, but on returning to room temperature [depending on how high it was heated, and on the shape of the magnet itself], full magnetism can be restored.

2) Via a demagnetizing magnetic field: permanent magnets exhibit a characteristic called coercivity, which is the ability of a material to withstand being demagnetized by an applied magnetic field. Modern permanent magnet materials such as Sm-Co and Nd-Fe-B have high coercivities; older materials such as Alnico or ceramic [hard ferrite] materials have lower coercivities. With a strong enough magnetic field of opposite polarity, it is therefore possible to demagnetize the magnet [whether this comes from another permanent magnet, or a solenoid]. Interestingly, an opposing magnetic field is sometimes applied to a magnet in order to 'knock it down', or to lower its overall magnetic output, so that it can be used appropriately in an application.

3) Via shock: this really only applies to older materials such as magnetic steels and Alnico materials; the mechanism that creates coercivity means that they are susceptible to being demagnetized if enough energy is transmitted through the material via a shock, such as being dropped or hit with a hammer. Modern materials do not suffer this type of problem.
        so 3 variations of the " Thermomagnetic Motor"

btw: Spark gap - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia + High-efficiency shock-wave generator for... [Med Biol Eng Comput. 1996] - PubMed - NCBI

3) Via shock: this really only applies to older materials such as magnetic steels and Alnico materials; the mechanism that creates coercivity means that they are susceptible to being demagnetized if enough energy is transmitted through the material via a shock, such as being dropped or hit with a hammer. Modern materials do not suffer this type of problem.
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-11-2014, 12:52 AM.

Comment

• in light of the previous post , an appropriate quote for you :

If you place an iron rod in a dark room and cause it to vibrate at first you'll only be able to tell it is vibrating by touching it.

Increasing the vibration to 32Hz will produce a loud and shrill sound and vibration can now be detected by both touch and hearing. Increase that vibration to 40Hz and you can no longer detect the vibration by touch or sound.

If you increase the vibration to 1.5MHz you cannot feel or hear the vibration but you can detect the vibration though the rise in temperature in the iron first warm and then the iron rod will glow red hot and can be detected by sight. Today

At 3MHz the rod is now producing violet light; increasing the vibration more will produce ultra-violet rays and other invisible radiations that can only be detected by special instruments. Tomorrow

There are so many "vibrations" flowing all around us that are invisible to our 5 senses who can tell how they affect us. Uranium emits and invisible radiation that will kill you. You cannot see it but it is there and kills. Who is to say how the other radiation affects the body and mind.

Isn't it possible that the mind radiates its own wireless transmissions that are received by other minds but we just are unaware of that as of yet. There is no scientific proof for or against this theory, yet so many people will just to the conclusion that it cannot exist. There are among the same people that would have disbelieved radio existed before it was proven that is does exist.

You MUST keep an open mind and use these methods as those successful have already used them to achieve success. Who are you willing to believe, those who have not succeeded or those who have?

Dr. Alexander Graham Bell
          +

RLC Ringing Circuit (Part C) - YouTube

+

resonance of steel creates electricity1 wmv - YouTube

+

Acoustical Ringing Generates Voltage - YouTube

+

Hand Wound Electromagnet Resonating Sheet Metal: Feedback Loop - YouTube

Homemade high output "Thermoelectric Generator", 6 cell's 200mv - YouTube ( key word : iron )

Chapter 10

Capture of Energy by Resonance

[p. 241] Such an energy transformer or converter has been built. It has been operated, at full load continuously with no expenditure of fuels of any type, without a mechanical prime mover, kept alive by the oscillations of the energies from the cosmos; an energy converter, or transformer, which would be capable of converting the high frequency, high level energy of the cosmic radiation into current of usable frequency and voltage.

Basically the theory of operation is as follows: Oscillations are started in the first stage or circuit of the device by exciting it with an external energy source. The circuit is "tuned" until the oscillations are sustained by harmonic coupling to the cosmic wave frequencies. The reinforcing action of the harmonic coupling increases the amplitude of the oscillations until the peak pulses "spill" over into the next stage through a special detector or valve which prevents the return or feedback of energy from succeeding circuits. These "pulses" drive this stage, which oscillates at a lower frequency and is again reinforced by harmonic coupling with the ever present cosmic waves. The second stage drives a third stage, and additional stages are coupled until a suitable power level at a useable frequency and voltage is obtained by means of special transformers (See schematic drawing of RE device)

Thomas Henry Moray: The Sea of Energy ~ Excerpts of technical factoids & illustrations of the Moray Radiant Energy Receiver.

Crystal radio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Design[edit]

Pictorial diagram from 1922 showing the circuit of a crystal radio. This common circuit did not use a tuning capacitor, but used the capacitance of the antenna to form the tuned circuit with the coil

A crystal radio can be thought of as a radio receiver reduced to its essentials.[3][37] It consists at a minimum of these components:[23][38][39]
          An antenna to pick up the radio waves and convert them to electric currents.
          A tuned circuit to select the signal of the radio station to be received, out of all the signals received by the antenna. This consists of a coil of wire called an inductor or tuning coil and a capacitor connected together, one or both of which is adjustable and can be used to tune in different stations. In some circuits a capacitor is not used, because the antenna also serves as the capacitor. The tuned circuit has a natural resonant frequency, and allows radio signals at this frequency to pass while rejecting signals at all other frequencies.
          A semiconductor crystal detector which extracts the audio signal (modulation) from the radio frequency carrier wave. It does this by only allowing current to pass through it in one direction, blocking half of the oscillations of the radio wave. This rectifies the alternating current radio wave to a pulsing direct current, whose strength varies with the audio signal. This current can be converted to sound by the earphone. Early sets used a cat's whisker detector, a fine wire touching the surface of a pebble of crystalline mineral such as galena. It was this component that gave crystal sets their name.
          An earphone to convert the audio signal to sound waves so they can be heard. The low power produced by crystal radios is insufficient to power an unamplified loudspeaker so earphones are used.

+

[p. 111 ] The device was housed in a wooden box something like 12" by 18", with an antenna and a ground going into it. Wires leading out of the box led to a bank of some forty 100-watt light globes and to an electric iron. My uncle touched a switch at the top of the box with a hand electrostatic plate and the globes all lighted brilliantly. We all noted that the bulbs burned cold except each had a hot spot about the size of a dime on the top slightly off center. I also recall that I could turn the lights on and off by approaching and retreating to and from the device, either with my whole body or my hand. If my memory is clear, the machine had to be tuned with a dial to be placed in this condition. [Chester M. Todd, March 19, 1971]

Thomas Henry Moray: The Sea of Energy ~ Excerpts of technical factoids & illustrations of the Moray Radiant Energy Receiver

+

http://www.energeticforum.com/243875-post3220.html

+

Acoustical Ringing Generates Voltage - YouTube ( Crystal Radio ) + Sounds of solar oscillations + Immersed in ozonated oil / Ozonated Ice ( see Tesla and Ozonated Oil ..... Steve Cropper, Pop Staples, & Albert King - Optus de Soul - YouTube )

Nature may reach the same result in many ways. Like a wave in the physical world, in the infinite ocean of the medium which pervades all, so in the world of organisms, in life, an impulse started proceeds onward, at times, may be, with the speed of light, at times, again, so slowly that for ages and ages it seems to stay, passing through processes of a complexity inconceivable to men, but in all its forms, in all its stages, its energy ever and ever integrally present. A single ray of light from a distant star falling upon the eye of a tyrant in bygone times may have altered the course of his life, may have changed the destiny of nations, may have transformed the surface of the globe, so intricate, so inconceivably complex are the processes in Nature. In no way can we get such an overwhelming idea of the grandeur of Nature than when we consider, that in accordance with the law of the conservation of energy, throughout the Infinite, the forces are in a perfect balance, and hence the energy of a single thought may determine the motion of a universe.”

Nikola Tesla

Homopolar Motor and Ozone Generator - YouTube + Acoustical Ringing Generates Voltage - YouTube ( also check out Inductance power withouit LENZ and alu rotor wmv - YouTube .... aluminum )

ps:

Study: Ozone From Rock Fracture Could Serve As Earthquake Early Warning | UVA Today + Mysterious Flashing 'Earthquake Lights' Maybe Explained | LiveScience

----------

( see also Have You Heard About B Flat? : Krulwich Wonders... : NPR + Allen Smith - Didjeridu, Large Tibetan Singing Bowls - Tibetan Singing Bowls and Didgeridoo in B flat. Out in my driveway ..... just got the bowls. )

ADDENDUM

Magnetic Resonance Amplifier: Experiment 1, Random Parts - YouTube ..... Magnetic Resonance Amplifier 6: Effect of External Magnetic Field - YouTube ( picture the external magnet rotating )

Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-02-2014, 10:24 AM.

Comment

• addendum :

http://www.energeticforum.com/253931-post5251.html http://www.energeticforum.com/254785-post5253.html

BRAINWAVES AND (FRACTAL) INTERFERENCE PATTERNS ... energy flows in waves following fractals to pattern order in chaos.

New Musical Tuning
            +

Originally posted by Shad View Post

My own experiment shows that really light and heat can be developed when an electrostatic spark bolts through the gap. No mystery for me here, rather easy to understand, although I was not really able to measure the frequencies, but I guess it must be quiet high. I even tried to move dielectric transformer oil or veggie oils by electrostatic discharge, as it is described in some of Tesla’s experiments. And – it works. The oil started rotating similar to a tornado.
            Please don’t take my challenging opinion personal, this merely is a scientific discussion and analyzing with a friendly mind. No negative criticism.

Best of greetings,
            Shad

http://www.energeticforum.com/2432-post16.html

+

Tesla

The apparatus [Fig. 34], as you see, comprised primary and secondary coils immersed in a large tank of oil. The break was automatically effected by means of a turbine. The oil was circulated by a pump, and the current [i.e., stream flow] of oil drove the turbine which effected the make and break. Owing to the fact that the oil used was a very good insulator, rapidly flowing and of great dielectric strength, these make-and-break points were very close together, and the arcs extremely short. The effects were accordingly more intense. Here [T in Diag. 1 of Fig. 34] is a cooler through which the oil was circulated. The oil was forced through the gaps at great speed, and as it flowed out it was supplied again to the tank and the current driving the turbine

Nikola Tesla On His Work With Alternating Currents -- Chapter IV
            +

An Oil Immersed Condenser

By using different combinations in series and parallel, we are able to vary our capacity to quite an extent. Immersing these condensers in a liquid tight container of wood, or a jar, filled with insulating oil, like transil, parafine or linseed oil, renders them more efficient under high potential conditions.

Read more: An Oil Immersed Condenser

Tesla Ozone Company

In 1896, Tesla was issued a patent for a corona discharge ozone generator using charged metal plates to act on ambient air. He formed the Tesla Ozone Company and went into production of these units. His customers were naturopaths and allopaths who welcomed this powerful therapy into their practices. Breathing of ozone bubbled through olive oil and other oils was widely practiced at this time, and the Sears catalog of 1904 offered a unit for this purpose using eucalyptus, pine and spearmint oils. Tesla produced a gel made by bubbling ozone through olive oil until it solidified,

do you think he never experimented with his Ozonated Oil

It is well known that oils possess insulating properties, and it has been a common practice to interpose a body of oil between two conductors for purposes of insulation; but I have discovered peculiar properties in oils which render them very valuable in this particular form of device, their employment in which has never heretofore and, so far as I am aware, been regarded as necessary or even desirable.
            Tesla Patent 464,667 - Electrical Condenser

The human brain is nearly 60 percent fat.

Quite different conditions exist in my system in which the electromagnetic waves or radiations are designedly minimized, the connection of one of the terminals of the transmitting circuit to the ground having, itself, the effect of reducing the energy of these radiations to about one-half. Under observance of proper rules and artifices the distance is of little or no consequence, and by skillful application of the principle of "individualization," repeatedly referred to the messages may be rendered both non-interfering and non-interferable. This invention, which I have described in technical publications, attempts to imitate, in a very crude way, the nervous system in the human body.

THE TRANSMISSION OF ELECTRICAL ENERGY WITHOUT WIRES AS A MEANS FOR FURTHERING PEACE

by Nikola Tesla

Electrical World and Engineer, January 7, 1905, pp. 21-24

"The Transmission of Electrical Energy Without Wires as a Means for Furthering Peace" by Nikola Tesla

Fat is found under the skin as an insulator, inside and between muscles, in cell membranes, and surrounding organs for protection.
            +

+

+

.... Francis E. WILKINSON -- High Frequency Transformations ...Cosmic rays zap a planet's chances for life .... http://www.energeticforum.com/218775-post76.html Electret Effect + An Electrolytic Clock from The Electrical Engineer, May 6th, 1891 + Alternate Current Electro-Static Induction Apparatus from The Electrical Engineer, N.Y., May 6th, 1891

When a magnet and an electret are near one another, a rather unusual phenomenon occurs: while stationary, neither has any effect on one another. However, when an electret is moved with respect to a magnetic pole, a force is felt which acts perpendicular to the magnetic field, pushing the electret along a path 90 degrees to the expected direction of 'push' as would be felt with another magnet.

Electret - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

.... Fela Kuti - Beasts of No Nation - YouTube

Nikola Tesla 07/10/1932
            “Tesla Cosmic Ray Motor May Transmit Power ‘Round Earth”, by John A.
            O’NEILL for Brooklin Eagle
            ”I have harnessed the cosmic rays and caused them to operate a motive device”, declared Nikola Tesla, famous scientist, in an interview last evening on the eve of his 76th birthday. “Cosmic ray investigation is a subject that is very close to me. I was the first to discover these rays and I naturally feel toward them as I would toward my own flesh and blood.”, said Dr. Tesla. ... Dr. Tesla stated that the amount of power he was able to develop in the device was insignificant. I asked him if its power output was of the same magnitude as that of Crookes‘ radiometer, the device with four vanes in a glass tube that are rotated by sunlight, and which is often seen in jewelers‘ windows. He stated that the power output was many thousand times that of a Crookes‘ radiometer. “The attractive feature of the cosmic rays is their constancy. They shower down on us throughout the whole 24 hours, and if a plant is developed to use their power it will not require devices for storing energy as would be necessary with devices using wind, tide or sunlight. All of my investigations seem to point to the conclusion that they are small particles, each carrying so small a charge that we are justified in calling them neutrons. They move with great velocity, exceeding that of light. More than 25 years ago I began my efforts to harness the cosmic rays and I can now state that I have succeeded in operating a motive device by means of them.” I was able to prevail upon Dr. Tesla to give me some idea of the principle upon which his cosmic ray motor works. “I will tell you in the most general way”, he said. “The cosmic ray ionizes the air, setting free many charges – ions and electrons. These charges are captured in a condenser which is made to discharge through the circuit of the motor.”

see also : Graphene/Graphite Atmospheric Electricity Collectors - Plus Horrific Hexacopter Crash! - YouTube
            Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-04-2014, 01:34 PM.

Comment

• info update :

Transfering magnetic fields across long distances

"Our theoretical studies have shown that we need a material with extreme anisotropic properties to transfer and route static magnetic fields," explains theoretical physicist Romero-Isart.

Read more at:

----

Scientists explore mash-up of vacuum tube and MOSFET

----

Researchers explain emergence of bacterial vortex

----

Ferroelectric switching seen in biological tissues

+

Scientists Demonstrate Ultra-Fast Magnetite Electrical Switch | News & Opinion | PCMag.com

----

Scientists use X-rays to look at how DNA protects itself from UV light

----

Solitary acoustic waves observed to propagate at a lipid membrane interface

... Market crashes are anomalous features in the financial data fractal landscape ... Fela Kuti - Teacher Don't Teach Me Nonsense - YouTube

... Laid Back - White Horse (Extended Mix) 1983 - YouTube

Humans Have Ten Times More Bacteria Than Human Cells: How Do Microbial Communities Affect Human Health?

The number of bacteria living within the body of the average healthy adult human are estimated to outnumber human cells 10 to 1.

and

Russian scientist named Alexander Chizhevsky, who noticed that when the sun had solar flares, bacteria in water would have an instant reaction, not light years later, but at the exact moment

Alexander Chizhevsky - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Alexander Chizhevsky Russian: Алекса́ндр Леони́дович Чиже́вский (also Aleksandr Leonidovich Tchijevsky) (7 February 1897 – 20 December 1964) was a Soviet-era interdisciplinary scientist, a biophysicist who founded "heliobiology" (study of the sun’s effect on biology) and "aero-ionization" (study of effect of ionization of air on biological entities).[1]

Space tornado - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Space tornadoes are made up of plasmas, consisting of extremely hot ionized gases that rotate at extremely high speeds, some recorded at over 1,000,000 miles per hour (1,600,000 km/h).[2] Within its funnel, they also generate strong electrical currents of about 100,000 amperes.[1]
              Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-14-2014, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                +

continuing :

Magnetism - Howard Johnson - Roy Davis and Rawls - Bloch Wall - Magnetic Vortex - YouTube

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domain_wall_(magnetism)

Davis and Rawls have (had) NO CLUE what the "Bloch wall" is,

I have both their books.

its the dielectric inertial plane.

find out what it is here:

www.kathodos.com/magnetismsmall.pdf 13.4 MB PDF

ISBN 0-9712541-8-4

The dielectric inertial plane, or “Bloch wall”. Correcting the magnetic ‘domain wall’ fallacy

“What is perchance, in all human history of examining what a magnet is, we have been looking at a horses ass rather than the horses mouth? This I assure you is in fact the case.” - Author

The insane premise today in looking up the definition of a “domain wall” or “Bloch wall” is: “A domain wall: interface separating magnetic domains. A Bloch wall is a narrow transition region at the boundary between”. This is nonsense and reifies the false concept that this moving divider is like an imaginary cage that separates the lions from their pray (CW and CCW) at the zoo. This dielectric inertial plane is the basis for understanding dielectricity, counterspace, the creation of a magnet, AC transmission lines, and the entire spatial-counterspatial magneto-dielectric geometry that governs the entire cosmos. That modern science had only devoted an insane and incorrect tiny footnote to this only shows how very little current science understands the magnetic and dielectric universe.

The Bloch wall of any magnet is, in simple, the dielectric accretion disk. This is the very reason why there is absolutely no magnetic attraction at the dielectric plane of even an extremely powerful magnet. Magnetism does not exist at this very narrow accretion disk of centripetal dielectricity. This dielectric pressure equilibrium is a necessitated entity in any magnetic system, permanent or otherwise. There cannot exist any magnetic fulcrum without a dielectric inertial plane. In bringing two magnets together, this inertial plane will immediately shift from the middle of one magnet to the center between the two as the inverse spins of the magnetic inductions self-void at the counterspatial dielectric inertial plane. An incapacity to grasp this visually and mentally is a permanent roadblock to any comprehension.

This dielectric inertial plane is the counterspatial XY-axis of non-opposition between magnetic circular reciprocation centrifugally and centripetally, which create, as is necessitated, binary CW and CCW field lines of motional disturbance. At the dielectric inertial line the two reciprocating magnetic field gradients are nullified and in equilibrium.

In motion, force has the illusion of existence. In inertia, force exists as a potentiality without the illusion of motion. When an event takes place "anywhere" in the universe the concept of that event is simultaneously measured in inertia "throughout" the cosmos of counterspace.

The inertial line is that hypothetical line of absolute non-opposition between the oscillations of the two opposing forces of motion. At the inertial line the two opposing forces are neutralized and in equilibrium. At the inertial line there is no force back of motion but there is the impetus of the magnetic radiative pulsations which continues motion across the inertial plane without force.

That state of motion which continues its inertial radial motion without force-back from it should be known as inertial energy. This inertia can of course be brought into precession in the case of electrification production, or in the termination of electrification in the creation of a permanent magnet or electromagnet.
                “Magnetic Inductance is thus a dimensional relation for the magnetic properties of the Ether, and dielectric capacitance is a counterspatial relation for the dielectric properties of the Ether. Inductance and Capacitance are the application of metrical relationships to certain attributes of the Ether. One additive, the other multiplicative.
                For the magnetic induction the Ether modality relation is the magnetic “Permeability”, for the dielectric induction the Etheric relation is the dielectric “Permittivity”. These were coined by Oliver Heaviside. Permeability is denoted as Mu, the Permittivity as Epsilon. These two relations represent the “Magnetic Inductivity” and the “Dielectric Inductivity”.
                The reason Rawls and Davis wrongly and correctly thought that magnetism traveling from pole to pole actually traveled to the outside center of the magnet is that the magnetic pressures insufficient to clear the dielectric accretion disk is directed towards the boundary inertial dielectric plane at which it returns with least resistance. Depending on gauss rating and the geometry of the magnet upon centrifugal ejection, a large portion of the magnetism returns at the CW or CCW pole and a large portion of the magnetism with insufficient escape pressure is directed at the outer centerpoint of the magnet where the dielectric inertial accretion disk ‘reaccepts’ the magnetism as necessitated by field pressure gradients. This is the reason behind their incorrect yet partially accurate observations.

Comment

• thought you might find the following interesting :

Nasa validates 'impossible' space drive (Wired UK)

Nasa is a major player in space science, so when a team from the agency this week presents evidence that "impossible" microwave thrusters seem to work, something strange is definitely going on. Either the results are completely wrong, or Nasa has confirmed a major breakthrough in space propulsion.

British scientist Roger Shawyer has been trying to interest people in his EmDrive for some years through his company SPR Ltd. Shawyer claims the EmDrive converts electric power into thrust, without the need for any propellant by bouncing microwaves around in a closed container. He has built a number of demonstration systems, but critics reject his relativity-based theory and insist that, according to the law of conservation of momentum, it cannot work.

According to good scientific practice, an independent third party needed to replicate Shawyer's results. As Wired.co.uk reported, this happened last year when a Chinese team built its own EmDrive and confirmed that it produced 720 mN (about 72 grams) of thrust, enough for a practical satellite thruster. Such a thruster could be powered by solar electricity, eliminating the need for the supply of propellant that occupies up to half the launch mass of many satellites. The Chinese work attracted little attention; it seems that nobody in the West believed in it.
                  "Test results indicate that the RF resonant cavity thruster design, which is unique as an electric propulsion device, is producing a force that is not attributable to any classical electromagnetic phenomenon and therefore is potentially demonstrating an interaction with the quantum vacuum virtual plasma."
                  +

Microwave cavity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A microwave cavity or radio frequency (RF) cavity is a special type of resonator, consisting of a closed (or largely closed) metal structure that confines electromagnetic fields in the microwave region of the spectrum. The structure is either hollow or filled with dielectric material.
                  Most resonant cavities are made from closed (or short-circuited) sections of waveguide or high-permittivity dielectric material (see dielectric resonator).
                  +

see also : Kármán vortex street - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

+

rexresearch microwave - Google Search : rexresearch microwave

.... jean michel jarre - magnetic fields part 4 (1981) - YouTube .... Pink Floyd - On The Run - YouTube

-------------

Originally posted by TheoriaApophasis View Post

its the dielectric inertial plane.

find out what it is here:

www.kathodos.com/magnetismsmall.pdf 13.4 MB PDF

ISBN 0-9712541-8-4

Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-02-2014, 06:19 PM.

Comment

• I start from the first post and not much further before I feel a question, a fundamental.

Forgive me as i am Arts trained to your higher alchemy, I have seen but a fragment of my imagination, besides the universe, so to speak.

Akin or analogous with the body I understand magnetism as a process of gathering forces. Once they have established a rhythmic pattern a flow is established, an electric flow. So the light is a by product of magnetic/electric flow??

I would be pleased to be corrected, reassured, even trolled, its all a learning curve, in the form of a spiral generating energy

Comment

• Originally posted by SYDERA View Post
                      Akin or analogous with the body I understand magnetism as a process of gathering forces

Magnetism = polarization = radiation of dielectricity
                      magnetism give spatial volume to all mass.
                      matter/mass is only massive due to magnetism.

Reason Faraday called magnetism - "the dielectric field"
                      its the necessitated discharge Ether-modality of dielectricity in the interatomic
                      its nature is to create space resultant to its polarizing properties as the discharge of a charge in discharging or having had discharged.

As I like to make things simple, Charge/dielectricity is the horse of the universe, and magnetism the horse plop/ discharge.
                      and SPACE is the resultant flies buzzing around same.

So, the entire empirical cosmos is just the poo of charges discharging or having discharged.

Makes you feel warm and fuzzy, doesnt it?

( did say empirical [only])

Comment

• Thanks

Thanks for the indulgence.

Comment

• Originally posted by SYDERA View Post
                          So the light is a by product of magnetic/electric flow??

Light's "missing secret" is that it has a Z-axis radial dielectric component.

The "wave particle duality" needs to be flushed down the crapper.

Comment

• So according to this, pulsing cells/cavities with inner dimensions based on phi ratios and with groupings arranged according to phi ratios will affect their relationship with gravity? In terms of dielectricity, we are looking for ways to lessen dielectric coherence between object and the dielectric/aether, I think. And so, by pulsing these cells/cavities, with dimensions and arrangements based on phi ratios, we have the potential for gravitational anomaly?
                            Bob

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Smith View Post
                              So according to this, pulsing cells/cavities with inner dimensions based on phi ratios and with groupings arranged according to phi ratios will affect their relationship with gravity? In terms of dielectricity, we are looking for ways to lessen dielectric coherence between object and the dielectric/aether, I think. And so, by pulsing these cells/cavities, with dimensions and arrangements based on phi ratios, we have the potential for gravitational anomaly?
                              Bob
                              the following should answer your question

Victor S. Grebennikov: Insect Chitin Anti-Gravity & Cavity Structural Effect (CSE)

Viktor GREBENNIKOV

Cavity Structural Effect & Insect Antigravity
                              +

http://www.energeticforum.com/262896-post6.html

.... P. Funk (Wants To Get Funked Up) - Parliament (1975) - YouTube

EXPLORING THE NATURE OF THE ETHER
                              Early Background

Note: In Tesla’s time, “microwaves” were those of only a few feet or inches, such as those he measured coming from the earth during his 1899 Colorado Springs Experiments. The “internal” frequency possibly used with this ship—the penetrating long waves, oriented along the direction of acceleration, to polarize the “tubes of force” necessary for the propulsive force to act on the ether—were apparent from the outside, as the pulsing effect graphically illustrated by five-foot spaces left in the scintillating ion trail.
                              +

Nasa validates 'impossible' space drive (Wired UK)
                              Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-09-2014, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• Thanks MM
                                Very interesting articles. I'm interested in the relationship between the dielectric and structures based on phi ratios.
                                Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X