• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Books I hope will be made for the coming generation

1. Open Loop Electronic Circuits for Beginners - John Bedini
    2. Pro Open Loop Electronic Circuits - John Bedini
    3. Experiments in Radiant Energy - School Workbook - Bedini
    4. Experiments in Radiant Energy - Advanced including Bedini Lab Notes - John Bedini
    5. Open Loop Circuit design for Close Loop Trained Engineers - John Bedini
    Last edited by abdlquadri; 08-19-2011, 07:18 AM.

Bedini can't do it all, why don't you start by making your own books.

Comment

reason

I only put his name coz I think he the most qualified here to do that.

I am the least qualified here to do that.

Comment

I had someone asking me for help writing a book like that, question is why me? I'm a beginner at this like most others on here. The truth is most people don't read books. The video series "Energy from the vacuum" is the best learning tool I have seen out their the only problem is it is not in logical steps. Maybe someone could reedit it and send it to John Bedini for his approval. Maybe he would add a little more too. What the series does very well is get you to think, especially when you are trying to replicate the devices. Its brilliant, Thanks to John and all those involved in making it

Peters videos are much simpler to understand and more experiment based sticking to one subject at a time. Without these videos I would not have been able to achieve what I have.

I think all this does need to be written down in one book for sure but I think that would be a daunting task.

Comment

wikibook

I was planning to start a wikibook Wikibooks on these topics. The challenge is I am also just learning.

Using a wiki will encourage collaboration and make the books open but someone has to spearhead it.

Patrick Kelly is doing a great job already but the kind of books I am talking about are ones those that can replace the present ones used in the schools.

Comment

Working...
          X