No announcement yet.

Peter Daysh Davey Water Heater Query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, now I understand what you meant by wound in opposite directions on the caduceus. I think I'll pick up some smaller wire today and start over, the wire I'm using is just to hard to work with, thanks Ken

Comment

• Originally posted by provelless View Post
      Ok, now I understand what you meant by wound in opposite directions on the caduceus. I think I'll pick up some smaller wire today and start over, the wire I'm using is just to hard to work with, thanks Ken
      Excellent news Thanks again...also one more advise...you may want to make a few replicas of the set up to test out....
      Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Just now, for this thread:

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 12 (1 members and 11 guests)
        The 1 member would be me, and I'm feeling outnumbered!

Welcome, Guests! now how about contributing? just a suggestion.

2012 will be AWESOME... in more ways than one!

Comment

• Thanks for the reply, Cherryman, very encouraging:

Actually I tried that more or less. Putting it in a glass top open container and inside the filled bath. As suspected it boiled much sooner, giving the top layer of the bath water a very quick temperature rise. I tried out different debts, did some basic readings, but not long enough for power consumption, more a quick test to see major differences.

The amp draw very's a lot with temp, so does the effectivity. I guess in the long run it will deliver a sweet spot for the flow-rate of new "cold" water into the system, related to that the design, (Funnel, pipe, beker etc ) or maybe a working fluid separate from the "stuff" you want to heat.

During my bath test I got some peak wattage of over 3000...
          A cop of about 2 is very impressive for the bath; would be interested in what you get for the "glass top open container".

Is the 3000 W for the heating in the water (output), or the input to your heater?

Can you remind us (me) -- which DESIGN are you using here, for your heater? 220V? Any kind of FREQUENCY tuning?
          Cool video!
          Thanks!
          Last edited by PhysicsProf; 12-31-2011, 08:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PhysicsProf View Post

2012 will be AWESOME... in more ways than one!
            Happy New Year Professor and All ...let's make this year; a year to remember

Don't Worry | Playing For Change | Song Around the World - YouTube

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Has anyone tried the original Davey design?

I reviewed the original Peter Davey design, circa 1944 (see attached).

It involves two concentric hemispheres. See attached summary, from Patrick Kelly's "A Practical Guide to ‘Free Energy’ Devices"

Has anyone tried the original Davey design? Seems like a worthwhile thing to do!
              Last edited by PhysicsProf; 12-12-2012, 10:58 PM.

Comment

• Core was the most recent

RE: Davey
                Member "Core"
                Posted a vid here with some impressive boiling Action recently!
                We had another member from Overunity who did a very extensive replication with a very good PDF
                He spent Thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours!
                I think he has the link "Doc" something's Place" at the bottom of his posts??
                {i'll remember it ] any how He had all the aggressive instant Boiling but in the end no OU!
                I Must say this was also tried I believe By Mr.C ,who later came along with His Sonic "Tesla" version .

Chet
                If you want to Change the world
                BE that change !!

Comment

• Found the Davey PDF From "DOC"

Also I still like these guys and there Little movie

HEATRESONATOR..HEATSTEAM RESONATOR TEST FOR HOME HEATING BOILER ..STAN MEYER STYL ... - YouTube

Chet
                  Attached Files
                  BE that change !!

Comment

• Mode of Operation

Unless we change our mode of operation, they have no worries.

Originally posted by Haan
                    Those guests could be government agencies.

Comment

• Charging water with Singing Bowl - YouTube

pay attention what is going on when he stops bowl sound and water calm down and how fast then the same water is energized.

Comment

• Mr. "C"s Peter Davey Diagram (Resubmitted for New Guys)

I had a new person ask about the Peter Davey boiler, so I decided to repost it again.

Mr. "C" provided us with a diagram of the Peter Davey boiler. Most of the information out there on Peter Davey doesn't show the internal workings of his device, so this is a very important diagram indeed. Anyway, I posted this before but decided to post it again for anyone who might have missed it the first go round.

Diagram of Peter Davey Boiler

Comment

• What'll she do??

S
                          Does Mr.C have any performance Data on that one??

How's about an 8x10 glossy??

Thx
                          Chet
                          PS
                          Happy New Year !!
                          BE that change !!

Comment

• Stats on Professor Savic Peter Davey Device

Last night I measured the vapor sonic boiler with the electrode in the form of a ball and cup at the top. The ball resonates at 900 Hz and 400 Hz in the cup with maximum current of 3.6 Amp and 1.2 Amp minimum. The voltage was 228 V; vapor 53.9 g during grejanja.360 seconds. The initial amount of water in 298ml Court; the initial water temperature 20 degrees Celsius, and final temperature of 100 degrees. COP = 2.25 Celsius
                            NOTE, I did not take into account the heat capacity of the heater and the court or the emission of heat from the court.. So COP is greater than this number.
                            No electrodes inside the ball as the originals because they have no hard steel so that it could be as at 0.1mm. This further increases to 2:57.
                            The ball is in my cup the positive electrode and negative.
                            Publish this on forum.

Comment

• Excellent!!

Thank you Slovenia!!

Have you seen this??

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post173854

A must see!!

Chet
                              BE that change !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                                I had a new person ask about the Peter Davey boiler, so I decided to repost it again.

Mr. "C" provided us with a diagram of the Peter Davey boiler. Most of the information out there on Peter Davey doesn't show the internal workings of his device, so this is a very important diagram indeed. Anyway, I posted this before but decided to post it again for anyone who might have missed it the first go round.

Diagram of Peter Davey Boiler
                                Is there a hole at the bottom or an artefact ?

Comment

Working...
                                X